Five Days in June Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick moistened his index and ring finger and grabbing hold of her hips securely with the other hand, inserted both fingers into her eagerly accepting pussy opening. "Oooooh-FUCK!" responded Ellen

He ran his fingers in and out, gently testing the moisture and resistance of her pussy a few times, before twisting them clockwise a little and back again. He turned her around once again, so that she could see him first lick and suck his fingers, showing his pleasure at the taste of her nectar.

"I was thinking that I might share you with the boys if they worked hard this week, but fuck that. I'm keeping you for myself. That is one fine, sweet, juicy pussy Baby Girl!" he said, as he looked into her emerald green eyes. "You got some tasty titties too!" he said

Jiu continued to watch as Derrick pushed Ellen to her knees and then standing up, unbuttoned his tight jeans revealing his swollen penis. Jiu had never seen a black cock before, nor had she ever seen one as large as his. She couldn't tell how long it was exactly but it was very thick. Ellen pulled and stroked on it briefly before placing the jet black head into her mouth. Derrick suddenly became very vocal, encouraging her and giving direction as she continued to work his manhood into a huge erection in little more than a minute. Perhaps the data she had read on penis size debunking the myth of the black man was bullshit after all!

"Okay Baby, I can see you also know dick and how to work it." he said, pushing her away and stuffing his member back into his now impossibly tight jeans. "I have to get back to work. I have a concrete pour scheduled in about a half hour."

Ellen was now on her feet standing naked in front of him. She looked deep into his eyes, holding his gaze. "What time are you going to come over and properly fuck me then?" she asked, emboldened now that she'd had a taste of what he was packing.

"I'll come over at lunch." He replied, "Maybe around one o'clock. It depend on when the concrete pour is done. I'll see you then. Make sure that we won't be disturbed Baby, I'm gonna need some time to work in your pussy before we fuck. You is tight! Your husband is only little I'm thinking."

"He has a great dick. I can't complain-at least until you've had a chance to stretch me out and fucked me purple with that hog of yours!" she said back at him, "See you in a few hours Big Derrick!" she said with a wink, posing sexily for him, as he grabbed his hard hat from the closet.

A moment later he was gone, the door closed and Ellen was reaching for her panties. Jiu carefully studied her; as she bent over, her sexy muscular legs, the curve and snap of her tight buttocks as she pulled the shorts up. Jiu's fingers were churning and squeezing her clitoral hood now, her own pussy moist and craving attention. As she saw Ellen's heavy breasts hanging freely while bending over to gather her T shirt, her orgasm over through her. She rolled back around the corner out of site and gathered herself quickly before heading back, into the children's play room.

Several minutes went by before Ellen quietly entered the room to see the children quietly watching the Littlest Mermaid while Jiu was buried in a textbook in a chair nearby. Ellen gestured for her to come hither and the two ended up back in the kitchen finishing off the pot of coffee. It wasn't long before they began discussing the elephant in the room.

"So I'm going to let Derrick have me this week and hopefully he can knock me up." said Ellen, getting it all out in the open. "I guess it means I have to book of work so that I can have sex with him every day. I'll call in a family emergency at work. I'll need you to answer the phone if work calls and tell them I'm at David's mother's house in Atlanta for the week." she said.

"Okay-what about David?" asked Jiu.

"Oh he always calls my cell. He doesn't need to know I'm off work obviously." replied Ellen.

"No. I mean-"she hesitated, "Is he really okay with you fooling around on him like this?" said Jiu.

"We'll that's really not a concern of yours Miss Wei! Besides we discussed getting another man to impregnate me already. It's not fooling around- it's just with the one man until he knocks me up! He said he was cool." said Ellen, telling a rather bold lie, as she began reconstructing the entire conversation that she'd had with David before he left for Boston.

Over the next five days she would build complicity with Jiu and make sure she never spoke of it to David. She had time, it would all come together. She'd be gone in a year anyway. She was set to ovulate some time during the next three or four days. This was an excellent chance to get pregnant and she was going to take it.

No more waiting around for hubby who seemed to be getting adept at avoiding her when she was ovulating. So what if the baby ended up being darker than her other two. That wasn't uncommon in multiracial families. No one need be any the wiser.

She remembered reading somewhere that nearly twenty percent of all children were fathered by men other than the mother's husband. She thought that seemed a high number but now she understood why one in five women stepped outside their marriage to conceive a child.

Ellen confided that Derrick would be back at one o'clock and that she would have sex with him in the guest bedroom downstairs. Jiu was to take the kids out for a picnic at the park and return after one thirty, giving Ellen time to have unprotected sex with Derrick and then relax before the kids got back.

Jiu would then have the rest of the day to herself. She was an amateur street photographer, and thought the best way to get the image of Ellen's naked body from her mind was to head downtown and concentrate on composing street scenes with her Nikon digital single lens reflex camera. It felt odd to be sexually attracted to a woman. She hadn't known until now that she was pansexual. She didn't have a clue what she could do about it. It could never amount to anything. She would just have to double down on her studies and try to forget about Ellen's sexy body.

With the plan firmly in place, the two women put together a nice picnic lunch for the kids, and then peering out the window in Jiu's bedroom at the progress of the concrete pour occasionally, waited patiently for Derrick to return. Ellen was nervous with sexual energy and flush with excitement, looking forward to her first afternoon with Derrick.

12