Five Dimes

Story Info
new sub gets a new lesson.
2k words
4.31
21.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But for a very tight pair of white lace boxer briefs, she stand, as commanded, naked in the center of the room. Back straight, eyes lowered. The cool evening air blows through an open window, causing her nipples to harden slightly. Behind her, she hears Him open a drawer. Now, His hot breath on the back of her neck, sending goose bumps down her flesh. she feels something places gently over her shoulder, covering one cooled nipple, and glancing to the side, she sees it is her favorite blindfold. Stepping in front of her now, He takes one wrist in His powerful hand, and turns it palm up, with fingers extended. Reaching into the pocket of His dark trousers, He removes five small, shiny dimes.

"Now, My little pet," He says as He begins to place one dime at a time on her extended finger tips, "these are for you." she watches in silence as He does this, her curiosity piqued. As the last coin is placed on the tip of her delicate pinky finger, He reaches for her other hand, and places it, fingers extended, over top of her first hand, trapping the coins between there small fingers.

"My little one.....here are the rules.....," He says with a mischievous smile. "you will extend your arms over your head, and hold them there. you will hold those dimes between your fingers, and you will not drop them. Are these rules clear, little pet?" Raising her arms over her head, she whispers, "yes, Sir"

Walking behind her again, He removes the cool sash from her shoulders, and proceeds to very gently blindfold her. her breathing changes almost immediately, and she feels her sex pulse, not knowing what, exactly He has in store for her. He is new to her, and she to Him. It has been no more than five hours since T/they first met. T/they had talked for months, it's true, over the phone, the internet, and exchange of letters and cards, but this was T/their first face to face. Upon meeting Him, she knew right away, she would be His. Succumb to His every desire. His handsome features, His strong hands, His dark hair, even the devilish gleam in His dark eyes. Then, after talking with Him over coffee, all doubt was removed.

Now, she found herself blindfolded, near nakedness, barefoot on a hardwood floor. her sex afire without even a touch of His hand. A shiver runs through her little body, and He whispers in her ear..." It's alright, little pet, you are safe." Backing away, He drinks in the beautiful sight before Him. In all of her nakedness, He could not ask for anything more. The long hair, perfect for pulling, those sweet, full kissable lips, perfect for many pleasures. her thin, elegant neck, and delicate shoulders. The small of her back, (one of His favorite places to lay kisses), the sweet slope of her heart shaped ass. her thin muscular legs, perfect for spaying open, and laying little bites and licks on.

Walking around her front now, He continues His study of what she presents to Him. The gentle swell of her breasts, tipped by tiny rose colored nipples. Already hard like diamonds, and aching to be touched, pinched, pulled. Now, her flat tummy, smooth and sweet. As He watches it ripple slightly before His eyes, He knows this will be a good spot to play. Then, her sex. Knowing she has kept herself clean shaven and smooth, He has chosen to keep this part hidden from Himself, thinking, it will be fun to unwrap later.

Suddenly there is movement, and as she tried to envision what He might be doing, she is startled by the sound of His belt buckle jingling in her ear. A quick gasp, and she is suddenly a little frightened...but comfortably so. Smiling, He lightly brushed the tips of her nipples with the cold metal of the buckle. she leans forward ever so slightly, in an attempt to gain more of the touch He offers. He pulls away. The teasing, He has decided, will last for hours.

Holding the buckle in His fist, He wraps the belt around His knuckles....all but five inches of it, left to dangle freely. He flicks it at her suddenly, landing a gentle stinging blow to her left breast. Then, the right. Almost dropping the dimes, she presses her hands more firmly together. she can feel the sweat forming on her palms, and knows this will only make things more difficult for her. He is behind her now. The leather belt stoking her sweet little ass. One stroke after another. Not hard, but enough to make a sound that excites her to her very core. she can feel the juices boiling within her start to flow to the surface. A wet spot forming on her sexy undergarment.

As suddenly as it started, the belt is gone. Again, a deafening silence fills the room. Unaware of where He is, she strains to find Him with her ears. Almost featherlike, is touch returns. On her spine, He traces her with His fingertips. Both hands on her bare flesh, He runs them slowly down her body, reveling in the thin sheen of sweat forming on her skin. At her lower back, He rests His warm palms, feeling her lean into Him. He is pleased by this, and with a whisper, He tells her so. "Are you ticklish, little one?" He asks. All she can manage is the slightest nod, and He again smiles. With His fingertips on her hips now, He begins the slow climb up her ribcage. she twists slightly under Him, only to feel a stinging blow to her ass. "Don't move, little one, or I shall have to do that again."

With all that she has, she fights off the urge to dance away from His tickling fingers. The goose bumps returning to her naked flesh. Finally, His fingers reach her arms, and for a moment, she thinks her torment is over, and He will lower her hands and remove the dimes. Instead, He presses her palms together, ensuring she had them secured.

For a moment, He stands back, simply looking at her, and enjoying the view. Then, He is upon her again, His warm hands returning to her hips. Hooking His thumbs in the waistband of her panties, he slowly lowers them, allowing His palms to caress her soft skin as He does. As her sex is exposed, He is pleased to find it moist and ready for Him. Never taking His eyes from the swollen petals of her flower, His palms lower her remaining garment to the hard floor. Shivering again she feels Him blowing cool air on her newly exposed mound. Feeling His hands on her ankles, she instinctively steps from first one leg, and then other. Ever so slowly, His hands stroke upwards on her legs. At her knees, she feels the slightest pressure, and parts her legs a little more, allowing Him complete access to her. He travels up her inner thighs pressing more firmly, warming her flesh as He goes. At midthigh, He can feel her wetness. Finding her soaked adds fuel to His fire, and He continues His journey. At the tops of her inner thighs, where her sex hides, His hands burn as if placed in a furnace. He feels her press forward against Him, longing for more. Spreading her nether lips, He sees her pearl. Hard and pink it reaches out to Him, begging to be kissed. Leaning into her, bathing in her sweet scent, the tip of His tongue extends. A gentle flick at her moist passage. As quickly as it was given, it is taken from her, and she whimpers.

Holding her still in His strong hands, He places gentle kisses on the slope of her belly Then His lips are at her hips, kissing, licking, and nibbling. she is frenzied as her hips rock involuntarily into Him. Lower His tongue travels now....until it rests upon her open sex. Before going any further, He says two word to her.....two words that are enough to make her scream. Enough to make her cry out....."Not yet!!", He commands.

His mouth returns to her sex as fast as it left her, and as He parts her wet lips, He begins to lick at the treasure laying before Him. Lapping at her juices, He can feel her moving on Him. Placing His hands on her bare bottom, He pulls her tighter to His mouth.

Her arms begin to tremble....she is shaking....her skin shines with sweat. How much more of this can one girl take. A tingling begins in her belly as she feels Him pierce her sex with His tongue, but she does all she can to fight it off. Moans and whimpers escape her lips of their own accord. she has stopped trying to fight it, and focuses on two things. The coins, and fighting her bodies desire to release it's pent up passions. her breathing changes....more quickly her breaths come in gasps. Then.....she feels it....electrified, it's all she can do to stop herself.

As He licks at her, hands on her ass, spreading her naked cheeks, a finger stroke her tight little bud. Parting her lips more with His tongue, He finds her hard pearl, and pulls it gently between His lips. Alternating between sucking and nipping at it, He sends shockwaves through her quivering body and straight to her brain. His left hand leaves her ass, and He strokes up, over her hip, her stomach, and to the small mound of her right breast. Finding the nipple, He pulls at it, squeezing ever so much between thumb and forefinger. The little nub grows harder, and as He plays more firmly, He sucks harder at the little bead between His lips. A finger finds her tight rear passage, and as He begins to open her, He removes His mouth.......

With one command, her world changes.......

"NOW!!" ..... the word rings like music in her ears, and with a gasp, feeling His hot mouth return to her hardened clit, His fingers squeezing her nipple tighter, and the sudden invasion of her rear passage, she is overwhelmed. her knees buckle, but she is trapped against Him. Wave after wave wash over her, as the multiple stimulations bring her to the precipice, and then carry her, finally, over the edge.

The coins boom like thunder in her ears as the strike the hardwood floor, and with a final cry, her sweet nectar spills over, flooding His mouth and coating His chin. Feeling her reaction, only encourages Him, and He sucks harder at the swollen clit between His clenched lips. His finger slides a little deeper into her tight ass, and her nipple is pulled at roughly. Another wave hits her, and another. As one stops, another climax begins, until they become one giant eruption. From her very core, she can feel the quake within her. Never has she come so hard, or so much. A river flows from her pulsing sex, coating His lips, His cheeks, His chin.

Finding it hard to breathe, she grabs at His shoulders to stabilize herself. Holding tightly, her knees no longer able to support her, she crumples in a heap against Him. Gently He slides His finger from her, releases her tender nipple, and finally, removes His come soaked mouth from her sex.

Folding His arms around her, He hugs her to Him. With one finger, He removes the hair that is plastered with sweat to her forehead. Looking at her, He finds her breasts are flushed a deep red, her eyes barely open, her mouth gasping. He feels the little ripples and spasms run recklessly though her body, and strokes her hair as she rides out the aftershocks.

Lifting her gently, He carries her to the bed. As He lays her down, He watches as she melts into the cool sheets. He smiles as He finds the lips of her sex are swollen and red and her nipples are hard as diamonds. Seeing her like this, and tasting her on His lips is enough to make His shaft throb.

Looking up at Him, though half closed eyes, she manages a smile. As her eyes travel down His strong body, she sees the hard outline of His manhood. Another aftershock takes her by surprise as she hears His next command...

Roll over, little pet.