Five Friends at the Nude Spa

Story Info
A group of friends visit a co-ed nude spa for the first time.
10.7k words
4.67
225k
318
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,856 Followers

When five o'clock rolled around I scrambled out of work as fast as I could, anxious for a Friday afternoon pint, following a long and tedious work week. When I arrived at Whiskeytown for my favorite happy hour, my friends were already there. Our little group met most weeks at one time or another for an after work drink.

Jim was an old college roommate, who now worked in finance at an office near Wall Street. Though we worked in different departments at an ad agency, Wendy was a soft-spoken Chinese girl who was a coworker of mine. I knew Jim had a serious crush on her. Likewise, I was enamored with Julie, or Jules as we called her; a gorgeous, tall brunette with striking eyes and a beautiful smile. She worked with Kat, a feisty Italian girl who never passed up an opportunity to make a wisecrack. Kat was a real troublemaker and, little did I know, she was about to complicate the situation with our crushes.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed, settling onto the empty stool they had reserved for me. They all greeted me excitedly, as I exchanged a smile with Jules, then began pouring over a long selection of craft beers. Jim and Kat were in mid-discussion.

"I'm just saying... there's no way he'd get away with anything like that at literally any company in this country. They'd terminate his ass so fast," Kat was saying.

"Yeah, but you know... this is a corrupt government we're talking about," Jim replied.

"Guys, guys... just call your congresswoman already. Enough politics for now," Jules laughed.

"Seriously," said Wendy.

"Yeah, I don't want to hear anything except what you're drinking, or what you're doing this weekend," I joked.

"Oh! My friend has open studio in Brooklyn this weekend," said Wendy, "If anyone wants to check it out."

"Yeah!" said Jules.

Suddenly Kat's eyes lit up. "Oh! Guys!"

"What?" we all asked, as our drinks arrived.

"I just remembered..." I could see a devilish grin forming on her face. "Have you heard the news about that new midtown spa?" We shook our heads no. "Well... apparently people are all up in arms because they're doing this new thing since last week..."

"What new thing?" asked Jules, her curiosity piqued.

"So- you know the place, right? Spa Garden. The multi-floor one with all the different kinds of saunas, and the rooftop pool?" continued Kat, "They've started this new thing where on Sunday evenings from six to ten, part of it goes clothing optional! Or rather, nude I guess."

The waitress did a double-take before she left. Everyone started smirking and staring at Kat in disbelief.

"Like... it's still same-sex though, right?" asked Jules.

"Nope!" said Kat proudly. "Men and women together, letting it all hang out!"

We all laughed nervously.

"Well I know what you're doing this weekend, then," chuckled Jules.

"Totally!" exclaimed Kat, who didn't seem as anxious about the idea as the rest of us. "Who wants to join me?!" she added.

We all laughed again, not taking her seriously. Wendy shrunk in her seat.

"Jim?" she asked, casting him a glance.

"Don't look at me..." he said, lifting his glass to his face to hide behind it.

"Adam?" she said, looking at me.

"Um..." I said.

"Come on guys!" said Kat, "Stop being such prudes. Jules, you'll come with me, right?"

Jules threw her head back and laughed. "I dunno if I could do that!" she admitted.

"It's easy! You just strip down to your birthday suit and go sauna hopping as you normally would. It'll be fun!"

Jules was still laughing and turning red. She snuck a nervous glance at me.

Kat continued sarcastically, needling at Jules' embarrassment, "You're telling me you don't want to see a bunch of young, muscular dudes roaming around with their thick shlongs swingin' about?" She kept nudging her excitedly.

Wendy's jaw dropped as everyone burst into full on laugher.

"Um... when you put it that way..." Jules said, trying to hold back another laugh. I perked up, wondering if she was serious or just joking. She glanced at me as if to check if I was jealous.

"Great, that's one, who else wants to join us?" asked Kat. Jules looked surprised, realizing that her comment didn't really amount to an agreement. On the other hand... she didn't protest.

I wondered if secretly Jules was curious and wanted to go, but didn't want to admit it to anyone. I started to panic. If she really was going, there was no way I could decline. I'd never forgive myself for passing up an opportunity to be naked with Jules. I was hopelessly curious about what her body looked like. But if she really didn't have any intention of going, then I risked offending her by actually agreeing.

I decided to offer to join them, and then pass it off as a joke if Jules showed any sign of disappointment.

"I fear Kat's wrath more than public nudity, so I guess I'm in too," I sighed.

"Yes!" shouted Kat.

Jules' eyes widened and she looked at me with a smirk, still saying nothing. I gulped. I thought: Was this really happening? Was I going to go to a co-ed nude spa with Jules and Kat?

I quickly looked at Jim, feeling like I needed his support.

"Uh... I guess... I'll try it?" he said hesitantly.

Jules and Kat were grinning, then all heads turned toward Wendy. She had been silently cowering off to the side, hoping the conversation would in no way turn in her direction. Her eyes darted around at all of us, in particular Jim. It was no secret that they had sexual tension, any more than it was about Jules and me.

"I- dunno..." she said, as if she was about to cry.

"Please come, I don't want to be the only one of us girls scared shitless..." Jules whispered. Instantly I knew that Jules really was serious about going, whether she originally intended to be or not. My heart started racing.

"O-kay...?" Wendy whimpered.

Jim and I exchanged a glance. Neither of us could believe what was happening. We'd probably both dreamed about seeing Wendy or Jules naked a thousand times, but never imagined we'd ever hang out as a group of friends together, without any clothes on whatsoever. It was as frightening as it was thrilling.

"Perfect! The gang's all in!" Kat squealed, with satisfaction. "If you thought we knew each other pretty well already, just wait until Sunday night rolls around!" she added with a laugh.

We all laughed nervously, then sipped our drinks in silence, each of us wondering what we just got ourselves into.

That night, I could think of nothing but the moment when I'd see Jules' nude body for the first time, and when she'd see mine. The only antidote to the sheer terror that I felt was reminding myself how excited I was. My already potent curiosity about her body became suddenly relentless.

I wondered what her boobs looked like, reminding myself of how they looked bulging from within her clothing. I wondered what I'd find down below. Was she shaven or trimmed? Full bush? I obsessively worried about what she'd think of my body. Was I fit enough? What would she think of my penis, once it was there exposed in front of her? I was churning with excitement and anxiety, and barely slept.

The following day it was still like a dream. I went through the weekend trying to not think about it. It wasn't real yet. But it was about to be.

Sunday afternoon came around and I lingered at home nervously. I texted Jim to make sure he was still going. He was. I began to panic, wondering if Jules would chicken out and bail on me. I had to go to the bathroom over and over, due to sheer nervousness. The minutes crept by like this, until finally the clock stubbornly noted that it was time to leave. I hopped in a cab and off I went.

The spa was located atop a large midtown office building. I took the elevator to reception and found Kat and Jules waiting there. Jules breathed in deeply as soon as she saw me.

"Oh good, we were beginning to think you chickened out!" said Kat. I realized they were wondering the same as I was. Jules and I fidgeted nervously while Kat chattered on.

Soon thereafter Jim arrived, looking white like a ghost. He looked around, surprised to not see Wendy there. Kat texted her.

"She's in a cab," Kat said. Jim looked equally relieved and panicked.

We watched various people arrive; mostly giggling couples. There were many single guys, and a handful of single girls. Wendy finally walked out of the elevator, and our group was complete. She looked so afraid to be there that I thought she might faint.

Kat marched everyone up to the reception desk, where we stood behind what looked like a college couple. The receptionist asked if this was their first time at Spa Garden. They nodded. She briefly explained the facility and how the locker rooms worked.

Then she added, "Now, you're aware that from six to ten the second floor is co-ed and mandatory nudity, right?"

They looked shocked.

"Um... no!" said the girl, flabbergasted. The guy with her looked surprised and bewildered. "You mean, like, guys and girls can't wear any bathing suits... together?"

"Right, but you can still use the third and fourth floor, if you want to limit yourself to the clothed section. There are some additional saunas, the whirlpools, and an outdoor pool," the receptionist explained. "The locker rooms are same sex only, but just take the elevator from there straight up to the third floor to the common areas. You have to wear a swimsuit in those areas, at all times."

"Okay, whew!" said the girl, laughing.

The guy next to her glanced back at us. We weren't reacting with shock. He must have realized our group was already fully aware of the nudity policy. I wondered if he was on a date. He looked disappointed that his date was not the adventurous type, and must have been jealous of Jim and I. He put his head down nervously as they parted ways and each went into their respective locker rooms.

We received the same brief, initial speech, then the receptionist asked, "And you're also aware that nudity is mandatory and co-ed on the second floor?"

"Yep!" said Kat.

"Okay. So you can each undress in the locker rooms, and towels have been provided. Just leave your clothing and any personal belongings in your locker and then you can head up the stairs into the common area. Please note that cellphones and cameras are absolutely not allowed anywhere during co-ed nude hours."

We all nodded.

"If you'd like to use any of the facilities on the third or fourth floor, you must go back down to the locker room and put on a swimsuit first. Then you can take the elevator to those floors. You can rent them from us if you haven't brought any."

"Okay," we all said, understanding, but barely listening through our nervousness. My heart rate was getting faster and faster the longer the receptionist explained the rules.

Once we were free to go, Kat grabbed Jules and Wendy, as if to prevent them from making a last minute escape, and led them toward the ladies locker room. Jules looked over her shoulder at Jim and I, looking like a frightened puppy dog.

"I'm so excited to see all you guys naked!" Kat giggled mischievously. They vanished into the locker room together. Some of the other couples gave a nervous laugh and exchanged excited looks, obviously doing this for the first time also. Jim and I took a deep breath and wandered into the men's locker room.

A handful of guys were scattered about, in various states of undress. There were long benches tucked into alcoves full of lockers, activated by a device we had to wear on our wrists. On one side of the room was a long mirror with several sinks, and various products for personal hygiene, such as shaving creams and lotions. In the far corner was a bank of showers for rinsing off before heading upstairs.

We found our lockers, which were next to one another. We opened them, and then finally addressed the elephant in the room, as we began taking off our shoes.

"So... are you nervous?" asked Jim.

"Yes!" I admitted. He laughed.

"Me too."

"Admittedly I'm kinda excited too. You know I like Jules..." I added.

"Yeah," he laughed. "I know what you mean. I don't know whether to be terrified about being butt naked in front of Wendy, or to be excited that she will be naked in front of me."

"Right! ... Man, never in a million years would I have thought we'd all be naked together here."

"I know. My heart is racing a mile a minute..."

I nodded back at him.

We had most of our clothes off and tucked into the lockers. We were both down to our underwear, and our banter shifted toward solely being an excuse to delay the inevitable.

Finally I said, "Well, here we go..." I slipped down my boxers and stepped out of them, as my penis flopped out. Jim did the same. We stuffed them in the lockers. I could tell how nervous we both were from our body language.

We stood there awkwardly for a few moments, completely nude. Our insecurities kicked in, and it couldn't be helped that we'd take a peek. We each glanced down at the other's penis, seeing it just dangling there, as if perfectly normal. Fortunately we were both the same size, neither of us too hairy, and both circumcised. There wasn't any reason to be competitive or anxious around each other and in front of the girls because we were comparable in every way.

For a few moments, I wondered what was happening in the ladies' locker room. I imagined the girls taking off their t-shirts, then their jeans, and standing around nervously in their underwear. Then watching each other take off their bras, letting their boobs spring free. Then sliding their panties down together, before giggling and pointing at each other's vagina. Though it was a silly fantasy, I began really enjoying myself. Jim interrupted.

"Okay, I guess it's time to go introduce our guys to the girls," he laughed, nervously.

I gulped and replied, "Yeah, here goes nothing."

We closed our lockers and began to walk through the locker room, briefly stopping at the showers to rinse off and then dry ourselves. It felt weird to walk around completely naked. The other guys in the room looked up at us as we passed by. I wondered if they were also going to the nude section, and if so, whether they were equally nervous.

We passed the elevator. The guy from the couple in front of us at reception was waiting there, having just pressed the up button. He was wearing his bathing suit and had a towel under his arm. He turned to see us pass, and immediately recognized us from earlier. I saw him quickly look down, then up, realizing that we were about to go upstairs, totally, balls-out naked.

He knew that we were about to meet the three attractive women we were there with, who would be equally naked. He probably imagined what their nude bodies looked like, and again I wondered if he was jealous. He looked sad to be going to the third floor to meet the girl he was with, clothed. I felt a little bit more confident seeing his frustration.

We continued toward the stairs, listening to our bare feet smacking against the hard, cold floor. I couldn't help but become acutely aware of the feeling of my flaccid penis swinging about as I walked, for all to see. As the stairs came closer, my heart began to race faster and faster, to the point where I felt lightheaded.

We stopped at the base of the stairs and could hear voices at the top. Some of it was just idle chatter. There were some laughs. Some female laughs. It immediately became real. They no doubt came from completely naked girls, experiencing their own nudity together for the first time. I felt a tingle down below, and began to frantically attempt to control myself. The thought of having an erection in public was outright mortifying.

Jim and I took a deep breath and glanced at each other, then began slowly heading up the stairs. Our eyes were glued to the top, trying to get a sense of who was there - who was about to see us without any clothes on.

All I could think as we climbed was that I hoped Kat, Jules, and Wendy were not at the top. I desperately needed a minute to collect myself before encountering them. I needed to see someone else naked first. Preferably unattractive and unexciting. I just needed to ease into it, calm my nerves, and keep my sexual excitement at bay.

As we neared the top, there were indeed two girls, butt naked, standing there. It was a sudden shock to the senses. They didn't see us, but it was clear that they had just reached the top of the stairs from the ladies' locker room, in the same bewildered state that we had.

They were looking out into the room, one of them with their hands covering their mouth. Both red-faced and embarrassed, one hiding slightly behind the other. I couldn't see much from the side, but there was still so much skin! Their naked bodies were right there in front of us. One of them must have worn a bathing suit recently, because there was a faint impression of a bikini enveloping her rear end and bust. I gawked at their side boobs, which stuck out from their chests and wiggled slightly as they suppressed laughter.

The room they were observing was scattered with naked people. They were mostly young and attractive, which was daunting. A middle-aged women strolled by with a huge set of boobs, and a perfectly shaven pussy. Jim and I gazed at her in wonder. She glanced at us, and kept moving.

The girls in front of us saw this woman look in our direction and followed her line of sight, suddenly seeing us standing nearby. There was a look of shock on their faces as they glanced over and saw our naked bodies, facing them. They both helplessly looked down between our legs and spotted our penises. Their jaws dropped open, smiles began to form, and then they quickly tried to suppress them. They looked up at us curiously.

I saw a mixture of shame, embarrassment, excitement, and arousal in their eyes as they tried to examine our bodies without being overt about it. As they had turned slightly, I could now see the full splendor of their young boobs, and their two hairy crotches, side by side. Whereas they had previously been excitedly chatting with each other, they had now both fallen completely silent, fidgeting nervously and sneaking glances at us over and over. Truthfully, we were doing the same.

For several moments, Jim and I just stood there and gawked quietly at the parade of penises, boobs, and vaginas that passed by. Never in my life had I seen so much raw nakedness, it was overwhelming and exhilarating. But there was still no sign of our friends, and there was still a lurking terror associated with that.

After a while it was apparent that they had probably left the ladies' locker room, and had ventured out into the mass of naked bodies. Jim and I finally decided to summon up the courage to start looking for them, and so we left our secure nook and anxiously subjected ourselves to full exposure.

For a few minutes, it appeared as if all eyes were on us, although I knew it must just be the influence of my fears. Everywhere we went, I curiously peeked at women's bodies, comparing one set of nipples to another and the size and wobble of one woman's ass to another's. I knew that they were sizing up my genitals as well, and it was stressful not being able to read their thoughts.

Finally we turned a corner and strolled into an open space with a seating area. The moment we emerged, Jim and I froze, and my heart stopped. There were Kat, Jules, and Wendy, standing all in a row. And sure enough, they had not a stitch of clothing on; there were my three best female friends, exposing their private parts together. At first they didn't see us, but then Kat turned her head and suddenly started beaming.

I watched as Kat lightly jabbed Jules next to her with her elbow, causing Kat's two, perfectly round boobs to swing slightly as if expressing her excitement. Jules and Wendy turned, and froze. Our eyes met. And then their eyes lowered. I knew what they were looking at. All at once we began to absorb the sight of each other's fully nude bodies.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,856 Followers