Five Hundred

Story Info
Disobedient submissive must choose punishment.
1.4k words
3.98
61.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

Sitting on the back porch, Andrew sips His coffee, remaining quite dry as a cool spring shower falls upon the mountainside. Between the coffee, the sound of the rain, and the sight before him, the morning is definitely quite pleasant.

Perhaps thirty feet away, kneeling in the grass, josephina fondles herself, as previously instructed. her clothes are soaked as she strokes between her legs with one hand, the other hand moving sensuously across her chest. Part of her mind is conscious of the pair of eyes upon her, another part worries about being seen by anyone else despite the secluded mountain setting, but the majority of her mind is focused upon the sensations created by her hands and by the cool rain.

her eyes closed, josephina tries to imagine herself from the Dominant's perspective. There is no hint of a bra showing through her white t-shirt, allowing her hardened nipples to further tent the thin fabric. The light-blue ruffled miniskirt is naturally raised by her spread legs and by the hand which strokes her womanhood through skimpy black panties. her lips are parted as she breathes loudly in reaction to the work of her hands. her head tips backward, long fire-red hair dangling behind her while thousands of cool droplets of water cascade down her face and neck to burrow underneath the torso's thin covering.

Hearing movement from the porch, josephina lifts her head and half-opens her eyes. her Master steps back inside the cabin, leaving her to her ordered self-pleasure. Watching the door and the windows, she searches for a glimpse of Him, part of her curious as to what He plans for the rest of the morning - certainly He would not force her to kneel and seduce herself for several hours until lunchtime. When she sees Him again, He is at the counter in the kitchen; when He comes into view again, He steps back through the door; He has poured himself more coffee. Once again, her Master sits and watches her with keen interest.

It is embarrassing, even humiliating, for josephina to be so wanton in anyone's presence. But with Him, she knows that she need not fear anything.

As her clitoris twitches yet again under the manipulations of her questing fingers, embarrassment and humiliation give way to desire and love.

Despite the need for something inside her, the submissive reluctantly keeps her actions outside her panties. Without the specific instruction to penetrate herself, she knows she will be punished if she gives in to her need. But since she has not made any punishable offenses in several weeks, perhaps it is time to disobey Him.

As she pulls at a nipple and threatens to tear the thin t-shirt with her effort, she leans backward, giving her Master the best possible view of her disobedience. Closing her eyes, she waits a few seconds more, reveling in the feeling of wetness both within her and upon her, before finally slipping the scant material aside and working a pair of fingers into her burning depths.

If He had not actually seen the penetration, the Dominant had certainly heard the submissive's satisfied reaction to the prohibited act.

"Stop and approach!!!"

After a few more quick thrusts into her body, the fingers are reluctantly withdrawn. Dropping her hand from her chest, josephina begins to slowly crawl toward the back porch, then up the five steps and across the wooden floorboards to Andrew's feet. Despite her wanton display moments before and the wet look of her clothes and body, she kneels before Him and looks up with her "innocent schoolgirl" expression, batting her eyes in seductive coyness. Leaning backward, she thrusts her chest forward, knowing the wet t-shirt will make her breasts and nipples quite prominent.

Without warning, the contents of the mug are flung at the wayward young woman, but she barely flinches. She is surprised, however, that a warm liquid is not covering her front. Looking down at herself, she sees that the white t-shirt has been stained with purple.

...with some of the grape juice she had bought barely twenty-four hours prior.

Pouting, she looks up at her Master again, her chest still prominent given how the drenched material clings to the front of her body in this position.

"It has been some time since you were last spanked for a punishable offense," the Dominant notes aloud. "Is that why you disobeyed, to be spanked yet again?"

Slowly, she nods. her eyes sparkle and her wetness increases as she anticipates her punishment.

"Fetch a switch."

Fear fills josephina's eyes and stomach. Instantly, the conversation they had once had about His grandmother being a firm believer in punishment via switch returns to her. She remembers Him once talking about a wayward child being ordered outside to take a long, thin branch from a tree in the small front yard, break off any leaves and smaller branches sprouting from it, and bring it to her. Although He had never experienced the switch, He had gone into vivid detail about the screams the punished child would make, the tears which would fall long afterward, and sometimes the inability to sit for a while afterward.

He had relayed all this to her one night as they cuddled nude before a glowing fireplace, basking in the afterglow of sweet, romantic lovemaking. josephina had felt sorry for the children in the tale, but now that she was to experience a switching firsthand, her former sultry pleasures were replaced by a nerve-wracking fear.

"Yellow," the submissive whispers.

"Duly noted," the Dominant replies, "although using a safeword even before an activity begins makes me believe that you are attempting to escape this punishment. Is that your intent?"

After a long hesitation, josephina straightens to a more traditional kneeling position, her head lowered in shame.

"In that case, stand."

They stand together as He sets the mug aside, and He holds her close. For a long time, they simply hug each other - previously, always a pleasant experience, but this time, tinged with worry at what the true punishment would be.

"I was originally going to strike you five times across the ass with a switch, but that is now off the table. Instead, I will give you a choice."

her fear subsiding, josephina looks up into the Dominant's eyes, pleading for mercy.

"Option 1: Remember when we discussed testing your limits with the slapper? We will modify that concept so that it is not a test, but a punishment. Therefore, after having laid down and secured the large sheet of sandpaper, you will be restrained face-down to the dining room table and struck a full one hundred times across the ass with the split-leather slapper, with no finger play to help you along. Further, this will be your punishment for the next five punishable offenses, beginning with your disobeying me a few moments ago."

josephina trembles and clutches her husband and Master tightly, burying her face in His chest.

"Option 2: Instead of using a switch on you five times, it is twenty-five times. Instead of your ass, your breasts will be struck. And to ensure you do not squirm away, especially as I aim for the nipples, you will be securely bound and effectively immobilized using the bondage table we recently acquired. This will be your punishment for the next twenty punishable offenses, beginning with the one from a few minutes ago."

her scientist's brain quickly does the math, and realizes that in the end, she will be struck five hundred times using either method. her choice thus comes down to two decisions: The number of punishable offenses involved, and the area of her body which will receive the punishment.

"In either case, you have until midnight tonight to make your choice. When you do, I expect you to draft a punishment contract. At midnight, you will present it to Me. If all is to my liking, we will sign it together, then I will go to the bank tomorrow and put it in the safe-deposit box, to be removed and destroyed once the punishment contract has been fulfilled. your punishment for this offense will actually be administered tomorrow after dinner."

After a kiss to her forehead, Andrew releases the naughty young woman. "Now go get out of those clothes and take a hot bath to ensure you do not catch a cold from being so wet for so long." As He sits again in the chair and watches the rain continue to fall, josephina hurries inside, eager to follow her Master's kind advice, and definitely unsure as to how she will choose.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers