Five Minutes More

Story Info
She finally experiences the full five minutes...
5.9k words
4.53
75.8k
51

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Please read part one of this series, "Five Minutes")

It had been two days since the wedding. Two long, masturbation filled days for Winnie. No matter what she did, she couldn't rid herself of the unfulfilled satisfaction coursing through her body. She had been fucked...fucked real good. The best ever in her life. But Marcus stopped and left before letting her cum again.

Winnie tried to fight the urge, but the problem now was nothing could replace Marcus' amazing cock: Not another cock, not the biggest toy vibrator, nor her fingers. She desperately needed Marcus' cock again.

A vibration of another kind woke her out of her daze and it took almost three rings before she picked up the phone. The number was blocked. At first glance, Winnie thought it might be another annoying recruiter trying to sell her on a job opening, but the small possibility that it might be Marcus was worth the risk. So she answered the phone.

"Hi Winnie" a voice on the other end of the phone yelled out, "My name is Bart Malone. I'm with Global Spiral Management, we're an executive recruitment firm..."

Winnie sighed. "Just another headhunter", she thought as the man on the other end of the phone continued his pre-planned speech. Winnie tried to be polite and took down his information, but she wasn't interested. She was only interested in quenching that burning desire between her thighs as her hand creeped down her thigh and made its way up her skirt. Her pussy was already warm as she played with herself through her tights, when the phone rang again.

The anger and frustration boiled through her and she picked up the phone without looking at the number, thinking it was the same recruiter.

"I told you, I'm not interested." She screamed.

"You sure about that, my dear Winnie" boomed Marcus' familiar voice.

Winnie suddenly recognized the voice. She paused for a second before saying the first thing that came to mind.

"I'm sorry. Who is this?" Winnie said, trying to play it cool. She slapped her forehead in disgust at the corny line.

"If you don't know who this is, then I must have called the wrong number. But if you do know, then meet me outside your building at 12 for lunch."

Stubborn as ever, Winnie kept up her cool act. "Can't do lunch today. I have a prior engagement."

"I'm sorry. My mistake. Enjoy the rest of your life."

Before Winnie could respond, Marcus had already hung up.

"Fuck" Winnie thought to herself. She had played it all wrong. Under normal circumstances, she would say forget it, play hard to get and they always come calling back. Never let a guy control you like that. But this was no normal circumstance and her pussy was doing the thinking.

She dialed back the number that just called her. After several long beeps, Marcus finally picked up.

"I'm sorry. I think you have the wrong number." He said sarcastically.

"No, wait. I can reschedule my lunch plans and meet you."

"12 o'clock. Outside the entrance of your building. Don't be late."

And with that Winnie was hung up on again. She glanced at her watch; she was running late for a meeting. But first, she made a quick phone call.

"Mom, sorry. I have to cancel on you today." She said faking her sadness. "I know. I know." She listened to her mom express disappointment. "I'll make it up to you. I promise. Got to run to a meeting. I'll call you later. Bye mom. Love you."

A couple of hours later, Winnie found herself standing outside her building. It was a little cold for this late spring afternoon. Dressed in a simple pink tank top and pink cardigan with a tight gray skirt, she wrapped both her arms around herself to stay warm. "Good thing she was wearing leggings today instead of stockings", she thought. But she wished she had put on her jacket or at least changed into her flats, as her 4 ½ inch black patent leather heels were starting to hurt her feet.

She glanced at her watch...it read 11:59am. Just as the clock turned to 12:00, she felt a hot breathe blow on her right ear.

"You're early. I like that. C'mon, let's go for a walk." was all Marcus said. And before Winnie could turn around to greet him, Marcus had already turned around and headed down the crowded street.

She walked slowly at first; admiringly this sexy, smooth man from behind. He was dressed to impress in a custom fitted suit that was perfectly tailored around his muscular physique. As Marcus approached the nearest street corner, she noticed the street light about to turn yellow and raced ahead to catch up.

They walked up the next block before turning down public access walkways that cut through the massive skyscrapers leading to the next numbered street. They walked in empty silence. Marcus shushing her on the two times she tried to start up a conversation. So they kept walking. Winnie lost count of how many streets they walked past, before Marcus finally stopped in the middle of an empty fence and brick lined passageway. With a quick movement, Marcus spun and grabbed hold of Winnie by the wrist. He pushed her up against the cold, hard brick and Winnie wondered if he was going to fuck her right then and there.

Her wonderment soon turned to hope as Marcus looked her dead in the eye, Winnie returned his look with a lust filled gaze. She was ready and willing to go right now.

Marcus took his free hand and traced the outline of her shoulder down to her waist, finally stopping at her tone, flat stomach. He unbuttoned her cardigan slowly and continued to trace along her round 32B cup sized tits, before circling her pointy, perky nipples.

"Good, you're not wearing a bra. Never wear a bra." He spoke in a serious, yet calm tone.

Then he traced his hands down her stomach again, passing down the top of her skirt and down her thigh before caressing the fabric of her leggings.

"Are these leggings?" he asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yes, but I can take them off quickly." Winnie responded.

"No." Marcus replied coldly as he stepped away and let go of her wrist. "Meet me after work. I'll text you the address." He leaned in very close, his lips a mere inches away from hers. She felt his hot breathe again and yearned to be fucked hard immediately. But instead, he whispered into her ear an unusual demand. "Never wear leggings again."

And with that, he was gone. Winnie was too confused to move. She wanted to run after him, but her legs were frozen to the ground. She cursed to herself, "What the fuck? You asshole..." She walked back to work alone, thinking about what just happened. Was this all a game...a game she was losing badly? Would he have fucked her like she desired if she were wearing stockings? And that was what she cancelled lunch with her mother for? She was going to have to hear about that later from mom...

The next few hours at work were unpleasant for anyone who came across Winnie. As night time rolled around; Winnie headed out of her office just before dinner time. But instead of heading home she found herself outside a pre-war brick building in the hip part of town. She checked the address on the building and compared it to the address Marcus had texted her. It matched. So she buzzed the button at the door. As she waited, she looked up and noticed that there was a camera pointing down at her.

A voice boomed from out of the voice box, "Come in and head up to 3C." followed by a "buzz" as the door unlocked.

Winnie opened the door and stepped into the lobby. She headed over to the waiting elevator and in a matter of seconds, found herself on the 3rd floor. She looked around until she saw number "3C" with the door opened ajar. She quietly knocked on the door, opening it enough to peek in.

Inside was a massive loft with high ceilings and a wide open space. She spotted Marcus talking to another black gentleman in the center of the room. Marcus waived her over and she cautiously walked in, closing the metal door shut behind her. Glancing around the room as she made her way towards the two men, she noticed racks and racks of clothes lined up around the room. Mostly dresses, skirts and random tops from what she could tell. Then her eyes darted toward shelves against one wall, which contained pair after pair of high heel shoes and thought she was in a shopper's heaven.

"You're on time" Marcus spoke as she finally reached their vicinity. "I like that."

"Yes, you've mentioned how important punctuality is." Winnie replied, her eyes still looking at the racks of clothes.

Marcus flashed his million dollar smile as he introduced his friend, "Winnie, I'd like you to meet my friend Jordy. This is his studio."

Winnie shook hands with Jordy and they exchanged pleasantries.

Marcus continued to speak, "Jordy does lots of costume/clothing design for TV shows and movies and he was nice enough to let us come for a visit."

Winnie was still a bit confused - was she going to put on a fashion show or get fucked - but she nodded her head along anyway.

Jordy cut through the confused silence when he said in a highly feminine voice, "Anyway, I left out all petites and size zeroes. Everything should be your size. And a size 6 shoe I believe." Jordy gestured around the room "It was nice to meet you Winnie. But I have to run. Marcus I'll catch you later." And with that, Jordy was gone.

The metal door clang shut behind Jordy and the sounds of his keys locking the door behind him echoed through the walls.

Finally Winnie had to ask the burning question, "So do you mind telling me what I'm doing here?"

"You're here to pick out an appropriate wardrobe." Marcus said matter-of-factly.

"I get it. You don't like leggings." Winnie answered emphatically.

"I don't. So you will leave your leggings at home in your closet where they belong. While you're at it...leave your panties there too."

"Fine, but that doesn't explain why I'm here? I have every kind of lingerie at home. Just tell me what you like and I'll play dress up for you anytime."

"You can stay or you can go back home. If you don't like my requirements, well...nobody is forcing you to stay. The door is right back there." He pointed toward the metal door. "The choice is up to you."

Winnie pondered the choice for a moment. She was kind of offended at the comment that her attire was not fuckable enough. But she figured, "what the heck". I can get some free clothes and get that cock my body has been craving for. A win - win.

"Fine, what would you like me to wear?"

"That is up to you. I am merely here to give you my critique. As you can see all around you, there is everything you could ask for here." He opened his arms to showcase the entire selection. "There's a change room in the back." He continued as he pointed in that direction. "All I will say is I've already hinted what my preferences are. You have to figure out the rest."

"And how do I know if you like it or not?"

"Ah, that's where the fun starts." Marcus smiled mischievously as he took out his familiar stopwatch. "If I like what you wear, I'll show you how much I like it starting with one minute of that which you so desire."

"Only one minute? What happened to five?" Winnie asked.

"You have to earn your five."

Winnie nodded in agreement and started her slow walk to the nearest rack of clothes. Marcus took a seat at a nearby couch and followed her movements. Winnie could tell his eyes were on her, so she glanced over her shoulder and gave him a sexy wink. She kept her eyes on him as she kicked off her heels and reached under her skirt and peeled off her leggings that he hated so much. She held them in the air for him to see and emphatically threw them into the nearest garbage container.

Marcus nodded in approval as Winnie picked through the first rack of clothes. He continued to watch intensely as she took several items of clothing and draped them over her arm before moving on to the next rack. A good hour passed before she finished going through every rack and hung up enough clothes for a lifetime in the changing area. She headed over to the rack of lingerie and quickly picked out various colors of garter belts and thigh high stockings before finally ending up at the heavenly shelf of high heels. She looped her fingers around a few pairs that would perfectly complement all her potential outfits and headed off into the changing room.

In a matter of minutes, Winnie came out dressed in the same outfit she wore that day. But this time she had on a black garter belt clipped to a pair of black thigh high stockings with the seam down the back.

She modeled the outfit for him with her legs opened shoulder length apart and her hands on her waist.

"So what do you think of my first outfit?"

Marcus stood up and met her near a rack of clothes. "Well let me see?" he asked as he spun her around until her back was against him. He then placed his hand on her back and bent her over towards the nearby silver rack. Winnie let her body move as she reached her hands out and grabbed hold of the cold hard metal. She stuck her ass out into the air inviting him in. Accepting the invitation, Marcus kneeled down behind her and slowly lifted up her gray skirt. Inch by inch he pushed up her skirt until he revealed the sexy tops of the thigh high stockings connected to the garter belt straps. He continued to lift up her skirt to find no panties. "Now you're starting to get the point", he said as he buried his face deep between her asscheeks, licking her already sopping wet, shaved pussy.

After several moan inducing minutes, Marcus stood up and removed his belt and let his pants slide down his leg as he handed Winnie the famous stopwatch. With one hand on the watch and another guiding his raging, hard cock into her warm, welcoming pussy; he eased himself into her wetness until he was balls deep. Winnie gasped and moaned with excitement and angst. Finally he was going to finish what he started at the wedding.

Holding up Winnie's hand until she was grasping the familiar stopwatch, together they clicked the button to countdown the timer.

The seconds began to tick off as Marcus slowly and methodically thrusted in and out of her, giving her just enough to moan out in pleasure, but not enough that she could reach the amazing orgasm that was escaping her. Winnie looked back over her should and bit her lip seductively. She looked him dead in his eyes as her gaze begged and pleaded for him to fuck her faster. But he would not comply. He just kept taking his time. Slowly in. Slowly out. As if he was getting her ready to be fucked...

Then the stopwatch beeped and the minute was up. Simultaneously, Marcus popped his beautiful cock out of her pussy. A stream of white goo coated his engorged cock as Winnie stared at the watch, hoping she could will it to be wrong.

"That was just a teaser. Just like your outfit."

Winnie wanted to scream her lungs out. The teasing was pure torture. "Why won't he just fuck me", she thought. Acting as calm and cool as ever, Marcus removed his pants and walked back to the couch bottomless. Winnie knew that complaining would be futile and in order to get what she wanted; she would have to pull out all the stops with this faux fashion show.

She raced into the changing room...an impressive feat considering the heels she was wearing...and flipped through the assorted pieces of attire that she left there.

The first thing to catch her eye was a purple wrap dress with a small belt. She swiftly kicked off her heels and peeled off her stockings and garters, then stepped into a pair of 4 inch nude open-toed heels. She changed quickly, tying the small belt around her thin waist, and took a quick look at herself in the full length mirror. In her biased opinion, she looked fabulous. If she went out to a club dressed like that, she would get plenty of double takes. Marcus would have to love this outfit.

As she stepped out into the open to see Marcus, who was now completely naked with his cock at half attention, she held her arms out to present herself to him. He looked her over and simply shrugged, "Very nice...what else do you have back there?"

"You don't like?" She twirled around, letting the air blow open her dress to reveal her lack of undergarments.

"Why don't we put that in the maybe pile? Next..."

Winnie whimpered and frowned. A little frustrated and completely confused, she headed back to the dressing room and removed the purple dress and kicked off her heels. She looked around and spotted her next outfit hanging on one of dressing doors.

It was a clay blue colored Cowlneck Halter Dress with an open back that tied at the neck. She decided to put on a pair of nude colored thigh high stockings and finished off her outfit with a pair of tan colored embellished ribbon-tie sandals with a 5 ½ inch heel. She didn't bother checking herself this time as she walked out into the open, this time a little unsure of what to expect.

Once again, Marcus looked her up and down. He gestured for her to lift up her dress. She did as told and turned around and lifted up the back of her dress to reveal her nude stocking tops. Before she had time to look back, Marcus had crept up behind her with stopwatch in hand. He clicked on the button and Winnie noticed the clock ticking down from one and a half minutes this time.

"I must have done something right with this outfit", she thought proudly.

Her reward was quickly handed out as he slid his renewed hard cock into her aching wet pussy. This time; Marcus thrusted his cock in and out of her at a slightly faster rate, but it was still too slow for her taste. She wanted it fast and furious. She craved to be fucked into submission...into oblivion...but this, this was just more torture.

Yet again, the stopwatch beeped and that euphoric orgasm eluded her once more.

As Marcus took his now typical seat back on the couch, Winnie walked the familiar path back to the dressing room wondering aloud: She clearly got something right, but she didn't know what it was. Thinking it through some more, the only commonality was that she wore stockings. So she decided to go with that.

With her next choice, she picked out a lavender colored lace tee with a black pencil skirt that stopped just above the knee. To top off the outfit; she replaced the nude stockings with black seamed thigh high stockings and a pair of 4 ¾ inch purple round toe platform pumps.

Once again, her outfit was met with a nodding agreement by Marcus. Nothing too ecstatic, but when she saw his trusty stopwatch, she knew that this outfit was a keeper. Marcus walked towards her, picked her up, and then gently placed her on her back on the nearby couch. He spread open her legs and admired her sexy calves and thighs encased in the smooth and soft fabric of the stockings. He pulled the rope attached to the stopwatch, hung it around his neck, and guided his cock back into her pussy. As soon as he was all the way inside her, he clicked on the button once more. She glanced at the time and thought, "this must have been his favorite outfit so far", as he increased the time to two minutes. Unfortunately, despite her pleas, he refused to fuck her down and dirty.

Winnie begged and pleaded with him, "Please Marcus...Fuck me...Fuck me like a nasty slut."

But Marcus didn't respond. He just kept sliding his thick cock in and out of her, once again giving her just enough to make her moan, but not enough to make her cum. With the watch in full view, she could see the seconds counting down....only 35 seconds left. With only 30 seconds left, Marcus abruptly began to quicken his pace. She screamed with joy and delight and implored him to fuck her harder. He happily obliged as he slapped his balls into her with each hard thrust. She closed her eyes and felt her body tense up. This was what her pussy needed.

And then the stopwatch beeped again.

Her eyes opened wide and she screamed out, "Noooooo", as Marcus pulled back letting his cock escape her soaking wet pussy.

12