Five Planets: Cunny Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long?" she repeated, ejaculating the words with two separated, panting breaths.

"How long?" the man repeated the question himself. "Why, I'm not exactly sure. The average is usually between two and three hours. Could be more, could be less. Anyway, I'm due on my ship. I'll be back later to check on you." As the man walked away, Zoe felt the thing inside her take an extra strong thrust, its sharp beak prodding into her cervix. She screamed in agony, but the creature just continued, oblivious to what she was feeling. Moments later, as they each reached yet another orgasm, Rachel and Katie both joined her with ear shattering screams of their own.

Zoe awoke to find she was still tied to the table in the cavernous structure, the bats still roosting in their alcoves above her. One of the creatures was already hovering between her knees, about to make its way into her pussy to harvest more of her juices. She shuddered and groaned as its beak burrowed inside her, quickly followed by its small, round furry head. She didn't have the energy left to struggle at her bonds, or even to scream. A second and third bat thing descended from the ceiling. Ready to take its place in the queue, she thought. But it didn't wait. Flying straight to her entrance, it forced its way in along with the bat that was already there, and the two of them began scrapping at the soft, tender walls of her pussy together. Her body heavy with fatigue and drenched with sweat, she managed to throw back her head, intense moans of orgasmic pleasure escaping from her mouth. Another of the creatures swept down and landed on her belly, crawling up to her breasts, where it began to nip and peck at her nipples. Zoe gasped in pain, and tried to shake the winged thing off, but her struggles were in vain. She was still fastened to the table by her wrists and ankles, and was unable to move. As she continued her efforts, another one flew down to land on her chest and began to attack her other breast, followed by another that began dipping its beak into her belly button. More and more swooped down and began to fight for a peck of her nipples, or a nip of her areolas. They squabbled for control of her pussy, and she screamed again when some of them began to peck and pull at her hard, exposed clit ...

She jumped up from her bed still screaming, the sheets slipping off her to expose her bare breasts. Once she'd extinguished all the air in her lungs, she looked around her in surprise. She was no longer in the hive of the bat creatures, but was lying in a bed on a ship somewhere. The room was empty apart from the bed she was lying in, which was about the size of normal crew quarters on board the Prometheus. The white floor, walls and ceiling all seemed to flow together, their edges and corners being rounded rather than square. Even the bed she was lying in and the sheets and pillows were white. There was so much white it was already starting to hurt her eyes, even though she had only been awake a few moments. The entire right hand wall was one long observation window, through which she could see long lines of stars. The fact that the stars appeared as lines rather than spots of light indicated that they were travelling at light speed. Pushing back the sheets and climbing out of the bed, she saw that she was naked. She guessed that everything that had happened after she awoke the second time in the bat hive had been a dream. Looking round the room she was in now, she tried to locate an exit but could find no sign of one. She returned to the bed and sat on the edge, thinking about what her next move should be.

To be continued in:

Five Planets: Artificial Intelligence