Five Poster Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you alright?" Mick asked.

Through clenched teeth Allison replied, "It hurts a little... But... I love the feeling of... your cock inside of me... even all the way up me..."

Allison's hands were on Mick's stomach and every so often her fingers would clench a little and her nails would rake his abdomen. This was an even bigger turn on for Mick.

After a minute or so, Mick asked "Do you want to continue?"

Allison replied a little breathlessly, "Abso... lutely..."

As if to show she was alright again, Allison began to rise up again. Her tight cervical opening milked some more pre-cum out of the dick impaling her and Allison could feel it squishing around inside of her. She was delirious with pleasure and couldn't stop now. She began to rotate her hips like a dancer at a club and felt the shaft of Mick's cock as it rubbed around her lips and her clit. Mick's hands clamped onto her tits and she began moaning with pleasure, low and guttural.

As she bounced up and down on Mick, Allison became aware of a building pressure inside her. She recognized it as the beginnings of an orgasm but it felt a little different. She chalked it up to being impaled by a fence post's worth of masculinity and continued to alternate between up/down motion and swirling her hips around and around. With every upward motion, Allison could feel pre-cum being drawn up through Mick's cock from his balls and with every downward motion, she felt it run down her love canal and onto her legs.

Allison reached down and started to really do a number on her clit as she felt her orgasm building. After about a minute of massaging and squeezing it with their fluids, Allison knew it was time. She felt more pressure in her than ever before though and she knew she was going to enjoy this release. Her breathing had reached a quick pace, and with every exhale came a gradually louder "Oh!" Mick let go of her breasts as she leaned back on his member and she began to yell in pleasure."

"I'm going to cummmmm... Yessss!!!" she exclaimed.

For a moment, Allison held her breath in anticipation of her orgasm. Her muscles tightened, her eyes clenched shut, and finally a wave of pleasure washed over her entire body. Allison was cumming. Hard.

While she was cumming, she continued to feel the pressure inside of her. One, then two quaking orgasms had hit her and she still felt it. During the third, Allison decided to plant her feet and pull herself off of Mick. She managed to do so without hurting herself and eagerly anticipated the fourth release of pleasure. Standing on wobbly legs that almost gave out on her, Allison issued forth a gush of fluid from her pussy. It wasn't Mick's pre-cum like she thought it would be but actually clear and fluid. She barked out another "Oh!" and watched as her pussy hosed down Mick's cock and balls. She was squirting for the first time since she lost her virginity. Unlike the one and only time she had ever done it though, this was impressive, washing down Mick as her fifth and sixth orgasm passed, going on to the seventh.

Mick stared up at Allison, astonished. Pre-cum still issued forth from his massive urethral opening but nothing was going to stop him from watching her.

Allison felt her eighth and final orgasm hit her and she finally collapsed at the foot of the bed by Mick's feet. She couldn't stand up anymore and knew she'd need a night of rest to recover. Allison felt so completely satisfied that she'd almost forgotten to ask Mick how he was doing.

"I'm fine," Mick said. "That was absolutely the most amazing orgasm I've ever seen though! How are you?"

"Spent!" Allison replied with a laugh. "But by the look of your balls, I'd say I'm about to see the most amazing orgasm ever. Did they get bigger while we were fucking?"

Mick glanced down at his swollen ball sac said, "Yeah, must be some build up in there after the job you did on me."

"Oh, you haven't seen anything yet," Allison replied, reaching out for Mick's glistening hard on. She started to rub the head of his cock with her pussy juices and gazed longingly into his eyes. Allison couldn't believe she was using her own juices to jerk him off.

As more pre-cum started to flow out of the cycloptic appendage, Allison leaned down and took the head into her mouth. She could taste herself on him and, though she had never done it before, she realized that she felt so comfortable with Mick that she was actually okay with it.

Mick now felt a buildup of pressure in his groin; the flow of his pre-cum was nonstop and while he desperately wanted to keep going, he knew Allison was going to get the shock of her life if he didn't warn her. He almost came while she was sucking his head and massaging his balls underneath him but he had the sense of mind to say "Wait, Allison, stop..."

Allison didn't want to but she obeyed begrudgingly. Looking up at him again she asked, "Yes?"

"Don't suck me off, I think you'll want to see this before you try to swallow it," he replied.

"Bragging are we? You don't need to, I've seen the pre-cum..." Allison teased.

Mick got up on his knees. He positioned Allison back a few feet, her at the end of the soggy bed and him leaning back against the headboard, a no man's land of spent woman juice between them.

"Now," Mick said finally, "lean forward and keep jerking me off."

Allison obliged. After about a minute, she could see Mick's face contort in pleasure. Allison thought about what might come out of Mick, his monster tool pointed at her like a cannon, his balls huge with cum and the skin around them taut. She watched intently as the blood vessels pulsed underneath her hands. After another minute she noticed Mick's balls doing something; they began to shift a little and then twitch. This is it, she thought.

Mick's body tensed; he looked about ready to convulse but Allison just sped up the rate of jerking. This was too much for Mick and though he tried to hold back, he just couldn't stop the cum from boiling up from his balls.

Suddenly, Allison felt something splash her arm. Looking down she saw thick, white ooze running up it, a rope of cum dripping from Mick's engorged cockhead. Mick let out a yell and another rope shot out from him, this time bigger than the last and longer ranged too; it splattered across Allison's tits, surprising her enough to let go of his throbbing boner.

"Don't stop, please!" Mick said as he reached down for his cock, eyes shut and teeth clenched. He kept jerking and another stream of semen flew out, drenching Allison's face. Some dribbled down onto her lips and she licked it up.

"It's delicious!" she exclaimed as Mick's fifth shot rained down on her.

Allison immediately got down on all fours and positioned herself in before Mick just in time for his sixth shot. She had her mouth open and was ready for it. Even though she saw his cock fire several 4 foot long streams, she knew she needed his cum in her mouth, remembering how delicious and filling his pre-cum had been.

She took the shot right in the mouth and felt the hot sperm flow down her throat. She didn't even have time to react when she instinctively threw her mouth down on Mick's spurting cockhead. She was now fueled by lust for Mick and didn't care what happened, as long as she got more of his spunk into her.

She swallowed two more squirts bringing the total up to 8 and Mick didn't show any signs of stopping. Allison began to wonder how long this barrage of cum would last. She'd never had a man go more than 6 and already Mick was on 9. Spurt 10 came and filled Allison's mouth so much that she had to puff her cheeks to take it all. She finally let go of the thick cock head and held his seed in her mouth while he readied another shot. Before he could fire, Allison couldn't hold the cum in her mouth anymore and it ran right out, dripping down her chin, over her tits and down her belly on its way to her pussy and legs. This was too much for Mick and he shot her again with semen. She took it on the tits and then began rubbing it into her tits with her left hand and into her mouth with her right.

Mick felt he had one more left in him and fired again at her tits, seeing how turned on she was. He had never squirted 12 jets of cum before; the most he'd ever gotten was 9. That's when he knew, watching her rub cum on herself, eating it lustily, that this girl was special.

Mick's cock was still dribbling cum after his last big squirt but not as much as before. Allison had well and truly drained his balls. They lied down together in the now drenched bed.

"Have fun?" Mick asked.

"What do you think?" Allison returned with a smile.

They lay there for a little bit, each recovering, when Allison spoke up and asked, "So, how did you get like this anyway?"

Mick replied, "Come on, I have to leave a little mystery in our relationship don't I?"

12