Five Rules Ch. 01

Story Info
Life alone led Dalia back to Matt's, but will he have her?
14.8k words
4.64
40.3k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This story is the second half to Five Dates. The ending of that particular called for too many questions to be answered, and it didn't seem right to leave it as it was, so I took the last scene of Five Dates and made it the first half of Five Rules' opening scene. I feel that the fit is a lot better.

This story takes a different tone from Five Dates, but I feel it's very much in the spirit of Five Dates. If you liked that one, and I'm thrilled so many of you did (enough for a short trip to the Hall of Fame), you'll hopefully enjoy learning what happens next.

Again, if you love reading about a big titted blonde slut getting put through her paces, then read on, I have a treat for you.

C&D

___

CHAPTER ONE

Opportunity

Dalia squeezed the handle of her suitcase as her other hand hovered over Matt's doorbell. She hadn't seen him in five months. Five painful months filled with lawyers, pity and confusion. She'd settled with Rich two months ago, only to realize the loft she'd rented bored her as much as the house had.

The men she'd dated were the same as the men she'd loved seducing before. Good looking and cocky until she sunk her claws in them and let her inner slut work her magic. That got them hooked, and the roles turned. After Matt that didn't do it for her anymore.

Dalia looked down at her generous cleavage. She'd worn the same white dress she'd worn on their second date. No underwear. Maybe she should strip? He'd like that. But what if he didn't? What if he didn't even want to see her again? Dalia squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head. She'd been through this too many times. The dress was fine. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes. Now or never.

Dalia's stomach clenched as the bell rang. She'd done it. It wasn't long before heavy footsteps sounded in the hallway, and the door opened. Matt looked her up and down and leaned against the doorframe. "Dalia, what a surprise."

"Hi, Matt."

His eyes fell on her suitcase, and he said "Going on a trip?"

"Not really. Look, can I come in so we can talk?"

"Sure, come in."

Just like that? Part of Dalia was disappointed he didn't make her get naked and beg to be let inside, and her pussy clenched at the thought. She followed him in, painfully aware of the warm blush on her cheeks.

"Wine?"

"What?"

"Do you want some wine? Or coffee?"

"Wine please."

"Alright, give me a second. You can sit in the couch."

Dalia's feet carried her to the couch, but her mind was elsewhere. She sat down and buried the tips of her heels in the frilly rug. Her knees tingled as she squashed the soft fabric under her heels, but she shied away from remembering more.

Matt returned with two glasses of red, and he sat down in the love seat. "So, here we are."

"Yeah."

Dalia sipped her wine in nervous silence, conscious of Matt's patient eyes on her. She glanced over at him, relaxed in his chair, content to wait her out. The wine was good, rich on her tongue, wasted on the big gulp she took, draining half the glass. "I divorced Rich."

"I heard. I'm sorry things turned out that way."

"It's not your fault, it would've happened someday." She faced Matt and pushed her chest out. "Rich settled for pretty much what I wanted. I moved out into a nice loft, and I found a job, dated a little."

"Good for you."

"Yeah."

Another silence fell over them. Dalia rubbed her thighs together as she pulled on her dress to make her cleavage even deeper, but Matt's eyes didn't stray. Surely he had to know why she was here? "I was wondering, Matt..."

"Wondering about what?"

"You know."

"I'm not sure I do, Dalia. Why don't you tell me?"

Dalia swallowed and said, "I was wondering if we could go on a date."

"A date? And do what on this date?"

"You know."

"No I don't, you'll have to tell me."

Dalia closed her eyes and balled her fists. "I want to fuck, alright?"

"Just fuck? I'm sure you've done plenty of that since the last time we met."

Matt's words stung, but the humiliating truth of them turned Dalia on. "I want what we had before."

"You want to be my fuck slut?"

"Yes." Dalia's body buzzed with the humiliation of her admission. She'd said it.

"And the suitcase?"

"I thought I could move in. I'm only renting my loft."

"I can't, Dalia. My kids give me enough flack for seeing Monique, I don't know how I'm supposed to explain you too."

The shock of Matt's word doused the flames in Dalia's belly. "You're still seeing Monique?"

"I am. She's an amazing young woman, and a wonderful slut."

"What about Lara?"

"What about her? Lara doesn't own Monique, they're roommates who share interests, but Monique's more into guys than Lara is, and she respects that."

"So you're dating her?"

"Yes."

Defeated, Dalia sunk back into the couch. "So there's no room for me?"

"I don't cheat, Dalia."

Dalia pushed herself up from the couch and said, "I'll just go then."

"Sit down."

Startled, Dalia plopped back into the couch and watched as Matt took out his phone. He dialed a number and put the phone on the coffee table. It rang through its speakers until Monique's voice answered the call.

'Hello, Sir.'

"Hey. I want you to say hi to Dalia, she's here with me."

'She is? Hey sweetie, where've you been? We've missed you. Lara! Dalia's with Matt, they're on the phone!'

Dalia couldn't help but smile when she heard the joy in Monique's voice. They'd only known each other for a short while, but the things they'd shared made that irrelevant. "Hi, girl."

'So where've you been?'

"You know, getting divorced, looking for a place and a job."

'Are you okay?'

"I'm okay. The divorce finalized two months ago."

'You could've called, we'd have taken you out. Girls night.'

"I'm sorry."

'Don't be. Look, Lara wants to talk to you. You should see her, she's dripping wet from the shower.' The phone changed hands with a sharp gasp and a giggle, and Lara's voice now filled the room. 'Don't listen to her, I'm perfectly presentable. Are you really there, Dalia?'

"Yeah, I am."

'Took you long enough.'

"What do you mean?"

'Matt told us about your little arrangement, Dalia.'

Dalia looked over at Matt, but his face didn't reveal a thing. He sipped his wine, at ease. "He did?"

'I can't say I agree with what he did, and I've thought long and hard whether or not I wanted Monique to keep seeing him, but I'm glad I said yes. Monique ate me so good that night.' Lara laughed, and the phone changed hands again. Monique said, 'Don't listen to her, she's terrible. Anyway, we're glad you're back. We should go on a double date again soon.'

"I'm not together with Matt."

'I'm sure you can convince him, sweetie.'

"Can you convince him to do something he doesn't want to?"

'No.'

"How am I supposed to make him want me then?"

Monique laughed and said, 'Don't worry about him wanting you. He's just stubborn.'

"You want me to seduce him? The two of you are dating."

'Is that what he said? Don't listen to him, he knows him and me are just fun. You're better for him. Give me a sec.' Muffled voices came through the speaker, laced with laughter, until Monique took her hand off the microphone and said, 'Lara will tell you what to do.'

Dalia swallowed as the phone changed hands again, and Lara's voice came through. Only this time her voice wasn't playful. 'Dalia.'

"Yes?"

'You speak with two words, slut.'

"Yes, Miss."

'Strip.'

Dalia skin tingled as she stared from the phone on the table to Matt. He didn't move. She got up from the couch and reached for the straps of her dress. Still he didn't move. A shiver ran down Dalia's back as the soft fabric slipped down along her body. "Do I take my heels off, Miss?"

'Keep them on. Walk over to Matt and kneel in front of him.'

"Yes, Miss." Dalia obeyed and swayed her hips as she crossed the few steps separating her from Matt. She sank down to her knees, her eyes never leaving his. "I'm here."

'Good. Now turn on your knees and put your cheek on the floor. Reach back and spread your ass so he can see both of your fuck holes.'

Dalia didn't want to let Matt from her sight, but if this gave her a chance of getting his cock inside her, of having him own her again, she'd do it.

'Now repeat after me: please fuck this slut, Sir.'

"Please fuck this slut, Sir." Lara didn't leave it at one line for Dalia to repeat, and with every word she spoke, Dalia sunk deeper into her humiliating surrender. "Use any hole you'd like. I love it when you fuck my face and you choke me with your cock. My throat's made for taking cock. You can fuck my tits, you can hurt them, tie them up, anything you want. They're nothing more than toys for you to play with.

"If you want my ass, I'll spread it for you. It's yours, just another hole for you to warm your cock in. You can spank my ass, you can slap my tits and hurt me, I'll love it. I'm your fuck slut, Sir. My pussy's wet whenever you want it to be, and you can fuck my slutty hole whenever you want. Anything you want, whenever you want. I'm a whore for you, Sir."

Lara fell silent, but her breathing had clearly changed. 'Matt, mind if we end this here? I'm horny as hell now. I'll be expecting Dalia delivered to my place sooner than later. Naked.'

"I think we can make that work. Have fun."

Dalia whimpered at Matt's words, but she didn't dare budge from her exposed position. She jerked when Matt brushed past her ass, thrilled to feel his touch again.

"Let me be clear about this from the start, Dalia. I don't trust you. I'm willing to give you a chance to make this into something real, but you'll have to think hard about what you want. Nina showed me I don't want a vanilla relationship, that I'd rather be alone and enjoy what comes along."

Matt closed his hands around Dalia's wrist and pulled her hands away from her ass. He folded them in the small of her back, and Dalia's pussy clenched as she heard the clink of his belt buckle. Matt tightened the leather around her wrists, immobilizing her. Then he moved away.

"Understand there will be no second chance. I told you Nina never cheated. I know because she was honest with me, sometimes brutally so. Never lie to me. If you do, I'll punish you. If the lie you've told is too big for me to forgive, there will be no way for us to keep going. That includes cheating. I don't know what you and Rich were like together, and I don't care. If you're going to be mine, everything will be different. You'll have to earn my trust."

He crouched in front of her head and pulled her upright. "Shuffle sideways until you're off the rug, Dalia."

"Only good sluts get the rug."

Matt smiled. "It's good that you remember. I'll leave you alone for half an hour, and I want you to use every second of those thirty minutes to think about what I said, about what it means. I'll have your answer then, and if you say yes, we'll see how we can make this work. Understood?"

Dalia nodded, a little smile on her lips. "Yes, Sir."

Matt stroked Dalia's hair and said, "Good girl."

Dalia's little smile widened, and she said "Sir?"

"Yes, girl?"

"I think I already know my answer."

"It never hurts to be sure."

"You're right."

Matt's touch lingered as he left the room, and Dalia watched him go. Something outshone the excitement building in her belly. Hope. Something good could come from this. She hadn't been lying, she knew her answer, and she'd give it to him along with herself.

Matt returned into the room and stood in front of Dalia, his arms folded across his strong chest. Dalia trembled as Matt towered over her, her skin tingled where his eyes brushed past it, and she pushed her tits out.

He bored his eyes into hers and said, "What's your answer, girl?"

"I want to be your fuck slut, Sir." Seconds ticked by in silence, until Dalia's shoulders slumped, and she broke eye contact. "Don't you want me, Sir?"

"Do you understand what I want, girl?"

"I do."

"Do you? If I ever say I own you, I'll mean it. Everything I made you do before, I'll expect you to do freely."

Dalia swallowed as something deep inside of her thrilled. She hadn't forgotten a second of the humiliations he'd put her through. The exhilarating, mind-numbing pleasure he'd forced on her. She squeezed an answer from her tight throat.

"Everything?"

"Everything and more, girl. The question is if you can handle it."

"It won't be a problem, Sir."

"You'll do what I say without fighting me?"

"It won't be a problem."

Matt crouched in front of Dalia and took her chin in hand. "I'm the one who has to deal with problems. I'm the one who has to punish you when you disobey. Will you accept that?"

"If you think it's right, Sir."

Matt watched Dalia for a second longer before he nodded and let her go. He got up and grabbed a small pillow from the couch. He dropped it on the floor and said, "Get over here."

"Are you going to--"

"Get over here. Don't forget what you've said the second your pussy gets excited."

Dalia's head dropped in shame as she knee walked over to the couch. She took her place on the pillow and leaned down. "I'm sorry, Sir."

"You'll learn."

All Dalia could see was the light leather of the couch. Her breath was loud in her ears, Matt's zip cut through the noise, and a wave of excitement tensed her body. She'd waited five months for this.

"Do you want my cock, slut?"

"Yes."

Matt spanked her ass, hard. "Sir."

"I'm sorry!"

Another sharp slap struck her cheeks, and Dalia moaned as the shock of pain rippled through her body. "Sir!"

"Don't forget a second time."

"I won't. I promise, Sir."

Matt pushed the tip of his cock inside, and Dalia jerked backwards to bury more of his thick shaft inside her. She groaned as the familiar girth stretched her pussy, but her pleasure was short lived. Matt pulled out again and slapped Dalia's ass. One sharp snap bled into another until her ass burned with a deep heat that burrowed inside her.

"Did I tell you to move?"

"No, Sir."

"Then why did you? Is your pussy so hungry for cock you can't even wait one second?" Dalia buried her face in the couch and nodded. Another harsh slap shocked her burning ass. "Say it, slut."

"I want your cock, Sir."

"Where?"

"In my pussy."

Another slap. "Where?"

"My pussy!"

Again. The pain turned up the heat in her pussy until she couldn't bear it anymore. "My fuck hole!"

"Now we're getting somewhere." He ran his fingernails along the curve of her back. "You want me to fuck your hole. Why?"

"So I can cum."

Matt's nails dragged harder across her skin. "Am I some kind of toy that gets you off?"

"No, Sir."

"And what about you? What are you to me?"

Dalia choked out her answer. "I'm your fuck toy, Sir."

"Good girl."

His cock slid back inside and made her full again. "Do fuck toys decide when they cum?"

"No."

"Do they decide who plays with them?"

"No, Sir."

"Good." His hands traced her back until they gathered on her waist. "I'm going to fuck you now." His grip tightened. "Hard." He pulled back until only the tip remained in her. "Don't cum."

Before Dalia could protest, Matt's fat cock slammed back inside of her. A stab right into her depths, thrust with all the force in Matt's powerful body. He didn't go slow, didn't give her time to breathe. No. Again and again, he punched his cock into her depths, pummeling her and mushing her face into the leather stuck to her sweaty cheek.

There was no way she could hold on. Not after five months. Not one man had fucked her like he owned her. A living, breathing fuck sleeve for his cock. The sting of her ass flared as Matt's hips slapped against her cheeks. She felt it coming. A truck with no breaks.

"Please!"

"No, slut."

No use. Dalia screamed as pleasure pounded at her, fueled by every second she'd sat on her knees for Matt, exposed to him, aching for his touch.

He growled at her disobedience and dug his fingers into her soft waist. It hurt, but she didn't care. He yanked her up on her feet before he rammed his hips forward again, skewering her on his cock. Dalia's cries turned to shrieks as Matt kept up the pace, his rock hard cock pistoning in and out.

"Stop!"

She couldn't escape him, couldn't stop him, could hardly even beg. All she could do was weather the storm. Wave after punishing wave crashed down on Dalia, until her body tensed as a second climax grabbed hold of her body and squeezed it. She gasped for air as tears sprang into her eyes.

She'd sunk so deep that Matt pulling out barely registered. She let her arms lie limp after Matt freed them. A soft patch of cold on her overheated skin cracked her blissful cocoon. Clothes.

Dalia rolled on her side and took in the man she'd given herself to. He stood naked before her, his thick arms folded across his chest. His cock stood out rock hard from his body, glistening with her juices. Hadn't he cum? She slumped off the couch, got on hands and knees and crawled over to Matt.

Her mouth watered thinking about his thick shaft sliding between her lips, pushing her to take him until he filled her mouth with cum. That had to be why he'd stopped fucking her before he'd finished. He wanted to cum down her throat.

Dalia froze when Matt said, "Don't bother, Dalia."

Dalia?

"Pick up your clothes and get dressed. You're going home."

Dalia stared up at Matt. "What? Why?"

"Why? The first thing you do is disobey me. Don't cum. It's not difficult, don't, do not."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not about that, Dalia. I don't care if you can't stop yourself from cumming. It'll happen, you slip up, and I put you in your place. That's how we play this game."

"Then what's the problem?"

"You gave yourself to me tonight. That should mean something." He stepped closer and put his hand between her breasts, warm and steady. "It should've felt heavy here."

Matt's fingers zipped down Dalia's body until he reached her slit. He pushed them in and forced Dalia on her back with his free hand. She moaned as his fingers fucked her sensitive pussy and grasped for Matt's wrist when he pulled free again. He held his soaked fingers in front of her lips, and Dalia licked her own pleasure off his fingers.

"This is what you care about." Dalia shook her head. Matt only smiled a sad smile and nodded. He pushed his fingers deeper when she tried to get them out, gagging her. "You care about your pussy, about getting off."

Matt pushed off the couch and turned his back to Dalia. "You're not the first woman who ever gave herself to me."

"I know."

"Nina had days when she just wouldn't listen, and that was fine. I like a challenge." Matt turned and leaned over Dalia. "But the day she gave herself to me, she didn't screw up. I blinked, and she was where I wanted her. I said drop, and she was on her knees. I made her beg and then I told her she couldn't make a sound. She fought so hard then, she didn't want to disobey, even if she knew I was doing everything I could to make her cum."

Matt let his hand run along Dalia's thigh, and she spread herself for him, but he only shook his head. "Nina passed the test. You didn't even know there was one."

A heavy weight settled on Dalia's chest as Matt spoke. "Obeying meant everything to her that day. You don't care."

"I'm not Nina."

Matt's snort caught in his throat with Nina's next words.

"Do I have to be her for you to be happy?"

Matt blinked in surprise and met the same astonishment in Dalia's blue eyes. A long moment stretched before he broke eye contact. "No, you don't have to be her. I know she's gone." He sighed and shook his head. "Tonight was a mistake."

"No it wasn't."

"It was."

"Matt--"

"Hear me out." This time the tone of his voice silenced her. "No matter what you say, tonight was a mistake. I let Lara's set up seduce me."