Five Rules Ch. 02

Story Info
Matt's training's tough, and he's strict, but the pleasure...
15.7k words
4.71
36k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

There's one more part after this one, filled with Dalia, Monique, Lara and Matt's sexual escapades.

It's been great fun to write about these people, and if you can't make it to the end of this part without relieving some tension, I'll consider my job well done. If you get to the end of the entire story, and even one of my people will stick with you, then I'll be more than happy with the time I spent crafting this story for you.

Please enjoy.

C&D

CHAPTER FOUR

Endurance

Dalia sat back in Matt's couch, happy her long day at work was over. She had a glass of wine and a magazine to read as the smells of food sneaked out of the kitchen. She could get used to this.

"Can you help me move the coffee table?"

"Sure."

After they'd moved the table, Matt folded the rug in half. A number of bolt holes had been drilled into the floor. Before Dalia could ask about them, Matt got up and fetched a big leather box. He placed it on the uncovered floor and bolted it to the floor. Matt opened a small hatch on the side of the box and pulled out an electric cord. After he'd plugged it in, Dalia couldn't hold back any longer.

"What the hell is this thing, Matt?"

"Something I bought from Sonya."

"Oh."

"Can you slide that foot stool over?" After he placed the stool right in front of the box, Matt took out a leather bag and assembled the rest of the machine. Two prongs, each with a mean looking plastic cock attached. He got up and stretched his back. "Strip."

"Now?" Matt folded his arms and waited. Dalia lowered her head and said, "I'm sorry, Sir, I didn't know we'd started."

"You know now."

"Thank you, Sir."

Dalia's eyes crept towards the machine over and over, just thinking about what that thing would do to her made her wet.

"Get comfortable."

Dalia took her place on the stool and stayed perfectly still as Matt lubed her ass and pushed her back until both cocks were poised against her holes. "Move back, I'll tell you when to stop."

"Yes, Sir."

Dalia put her hands on the floor and groaned when the fat heads of the plastic cocks stretched her holes. Her tight ring struggled to hold on, but she pushed and gasped when she broke through her resistance and both cocks pushed inside her. So full.

Did she really want to keep pushing until she was stuffed full from both ends? Matt smacked her ass hard, and Dalia sucked in a deep breath as she pushed on and impaled herself front and back.

"Stop. That's far enough. I'll run a quick test, tell me if it hits too deep. Be honest, you'll be here for an hour."

Dalia's head snapped up. "An hour?"

"Yes, slut. Sixty minutes." Matt flicked a switch, and Dalia's eyes widened as first one cock and then the other stretched her as they reached deep inside. "Sixty minutes of that. Or maybe this."

Dalia yelped when both cocks pulled back at once, only to drive forward again at the same time. "Stop!"

"Are they going too deep?"

"No, no, I can take it, I just wasn't expecting it, you know?"

"You're set then."

The slap of rope hitting the floor made Dalia crane her neck back again. "What's that?"

"Don't be so nervous, slut. I'm just tying you in place."

"Do you have to, Sir?"

"Yes, you're not getting out of this training. I need you to build some endurance so you can keep up with me. We'll do this all week, one hour at first and then ten minutes longer each day."

"Did I do something wrong, Sir?"

Matt crouched next to Dalia and pushed her chin up. "When I say you have to always be ready for me, I mean it. It's not important how tired you are or what mood you're in. You're a fuck toy, and that means I'll use you whenever I feel like it, and you'll take it." He brushed back a strand of hair that had fallen in front of Dalia's eyes and said, "So what will you do later tonight when I tell you to to ride my cock?"

"I'll do it."

"No matter if you're tired?"

"No matter what."

Matt nodded and said, "You'll do it, and you'll love it. And even if you don't, you'll learn to love it. That's what you are now."

"A fuck slut."

Matt smiled and kissed Dalia's forehead. "That's right. Three holes for my cock with a set of fat tits on top."

Humiliation swept over Dalia. She couldn't understand how she could be so different and still be the same person. She'd killed at work today, selling more than anybody else. And now... she'd stripped her clothes and lowered herself to her knees, skewered her holes on two plastic cocks, ready to be fucked and fucked and fucked until she couldn't think anymore.

She stilled as Matt tied her down. First was a rope to tie her ankles together, with enough slack for her to move a little, but nowhere near enough for her to get up on her own. Matt bunched her arms together on her back and tied them together with one long bracer that reached from one elbow to the other. A short chain linked the iron ring dangling from her collar to an eye bolt he'd screwed into the floor. Matt tapped Dalia's cheek and said, "Open up."

Dalia moaned when Matt gagged her. The gag filled her mouth and pushed inside until it touched the back of her throat. A cock gag, another fat shaft for her last hole. Now she had one in every hole. Was this part of the training? Was he preparing her to take three real cocks at once? Her pussy clenched at the thought.

Dalia didn't hear a word Matt said when he switched on the machine, lost in a world of her own, with one faceless guy after the other fucking her ass, her cunt, her throat. It never stopped. Her body shook in her bonds as an orgasm built inside of her, but Dalia pushed back. She couldn't cum, she wasn't allowed.

But the fucking didn't stop, no matter how she struggled. Her groaning was continuous now. Dalia wanted to cum so bad, she had to clench her entire body to fight it. Yet the desire grew into a storm, tore at her, battered her until she had no more reserves. For a long moment she hung in the air, adrift on a haze of ecstasy, but the machine dragged back to the real world and unleashed an earthquake in her body.

A piercing shriek wormed its way past Dalia's gag as she came hard, juices squirted down her thighs and covered her in girl cum as she shook hard in her bonds. The cocks stretching her holes never tired, never turned soft. Dalia whined in her throat as they wrenched more pleasure from her, and tears fell down to the floor. She couldn't handle it, it was too much.

"Shhh." Matt's soothing voice cut through the haze, and a wave of relief flooded Dalia when he laid his warm palm between her shoulder blades. She needed that anchor to return to the world. He'd to let her go.

"Shhh, it's okay. Just give in."

Dalia groaned behind her gag and shook her head.

"I'm going to turn it up a notch for the last thirty minutes."

Dalia's mind blanked as she shook her head, she couldn't take another thirty minutes. Matt's hand tangled in her hair and stopped her head from shaking, he moved her head up and down instead. "Remember what I said, slut. You take what I give you."

Matt let go, and Dalia's head slumped down. She groaned when the machine sped up. Matt wanted this, that left her with one choice. She gave in and let herself be fucked into oblivion.

Dalia sucked in a deep breath when Matt pulled the gag from her mouth, and she groaned when the machine pulled the cocks all the way out. Her shoulders popped when her arms could finally move again, but she didn't have the strength to push herself up. Her legs trembled when Matt untied them, and she felt she could topple over even sitting on her knees. The only things holding her in place were stool and the chain clustering her to the floor. She looked over her shoulder, was he going to fuck her now?

Matt smiled and said, "Don't worry, slut. Dinner's first."

"Oh, okay. Can you get this chain?"

"I'll leave you like that for now. Just move your arms and legs, get some life back into them. I'll come get you after I finish up the food."

"Okay."

What else could she say? Matt left her there, chained to the floor, laid out over a stool. She moved her arms and legs, but her movements slowed as a heavy shroud of exhaustion fell over her and dragged her down to the floor. All she wanted was to get off the damn stool and curl up on the floor. And sleep, God that would be amazing.

Matt tapped her cheek and Dalia blinked. "Fight it, Dalia. You're not done yet."

"Yes, Sir."

He unclipped her chain and helped her up. "Careful."

Dalia stood unsteady on her legs, but Matt circled his arms around her, ready to catch her if she fell. She let her forehead rest against his chest, and he rocked her from side to side before he turned her around and nudged her towards the dining table.

Dalia sat down and mechanically grabbed her cutlery. She gathered a bite and shoveled it in her mouth. An intense heat filled her mouth, and Dalia sucked in air through her nose, wide-eyed.

"What the hell?"

"I told you."

"Told me what?"

"Spicy."

Dalia looked down at the dangerous red of the food on her plate. Her eyes squinted, and she shot Matt a stare. "You knew."

He laughed. "I might have."

"Well, I'm awake now."

"How about that."

"You can stop gloating now."

Matt grinned, and his grin only widened when Dalia blew some more steam from her nose as she worked on her next bite. They chatted and joked, and Dalia felt human again. Or at least human enough to remember she was having dinner naked with Matt fully clothed. Human enough to know that that excited her. Her eyes crossed Matt's, and a thrill turned her skin to goose bumps.

Dalia knew that look. Relentless, a predator. It hadn't changed from the first night he'd laid his hands on her. He'd fucked all her holes outside on his doorstep, and then he'd lifted her over his shoulder and tossed her on his bed to do it all over again. And again, until she could barely stand, let alone walk home. Tonight would be worse, better. She couldn't wait anymore.

Dalia slipped from her seat and disappeared under the table. She crawled forward and reached for Matt's zipper. His hand grabbed her wrist.

"Please, Sir, let me suck your cock."

Matt let go, and a hit of pride washed through Dalia. He wanted her to suck his cock. Together, they worked his pants down, and Dalia's mouth watered as his fat cock bobbed in front of her face. She moved forward and mushed her tits against Matt's thighs as she popped the head into her mouth.

She knew where to go from here. She knew this cock, loved it in her mouth, loved it anywhere. Dalia pushed deeper, and her pussy clenched as Matt's fat head pushed against the back of her throat. Her arousal only grew as she bobbed her head up and down, her tongue never still against his shaft. The taste of cock filled her mouth, but it wasn't enough. She wanted cum.

Dalia pushed deeper, only to slam into a wall. Her throat blocked out Matt's cock, she wouldn't have it. Dalia forced herself to push past her own resistance and she choked when Matt's thick head filled her throat. More. She pushed until Matt's cock stuffed her face.

This was it. Her body turned on as she pushed herself to break through her own barrier again and again. She loved it when Matt groaned above her head. She could see him sitting with his fists clenched on the table, fighting the pleasure her throat gave him.

If only he'd cum. She wanted it, bad. Dalia clawed at Matt's thighs when they tensed. Up, down, up, down, faster. She gagged and spilled on her tits, but she didn't care. An invisible hand pushed her on, as if the machine had never stopped. It had never turned off, only moved its relentless rhythm into her head.

A thrill of happiness shot through Dalia when Matt finally reached under the table and held her head in place. He drove his strong hips up and down as he fucked her face under the table, until the first blast of cum shot from his throbbing cock. It painted the inside of Dalia's cheeks, her teeth, the back of her throat as her head flew up and down his shaft.

With a deep sigh of contentment, Matt released Dalia's head and left his hand laying on her blond locks. Dalia moved to crawl from under the table, but Matt gave her a warning squeeze, so she stayed put, comfortable against his leg. She played with Matt's heavy balls and licked away any stray cum she could find. Innocent licks turned to kisses and before she knew it, Dalia had lost herself in worshiping Matt's thick cock, bringing it back to full hardness.

She smiled against the soft skin of his shaft when Matt's hand tangled in her hair, and he dragged her from under the table as he got up. Their eyes met, a challenge in hers, determination in his.

"You're staying here tonight, slut. It won't be safe for you to drive."

"Are you going to read me a bedtime story, Sir?"

Matt grinned and said, "No, I know something better to do in bed."

"Oooh."Dalia laughed when he dragged her up along his body and slung her over his shoulder. "Be gentle, Sir."

Matt took her to the bedroom and tossed her on the bed, driving the air from Dalia's lungs. In the seconds she needed to recover, he'd dropped his clothes. Matt grabbed Dalia's hips and pulled her over to him. Dalia spread her legs for him, her eyes glowing with desire.

"I lied, Sir."

"Oh?"

"I don't want you to be gentle."

"Lying gets you in trouble, you know that."

Dalia nodded and bit her lip as she smiled. Her teeth dug deeper as Matt dragged her right to the edge of the bed and then put the tip of his cock against her slit.

Dalia braced herself, but she shouldn't have bothered. Matt's fat cock pierced her sore pussy. It stung, and she crawled back on instinct, but Matt yanked her back and slammed inside her again. Dalia panted as pain rippled through her. She fought it and forced herself to stay where she was. This was nothing.

She squeezed her pussy around Matt's shaft and hooked her legs behind his so she could pull him in deeper. "Fuck me, Sir."

With every punishing thrust, Dalia woke up more and more. The machine had only prepared her for this. Had he been holding back on her? It sure felt like it. Every thrust pummeled her body and forced the air from her lungs in choked gasps. It didn't slow her down though, she worked her legs hard. Dalia wanted speed, power. She wanted Matt to fill and overwhelm her until all she could conceive was him, her, and the cool sheets under her burning skin.

The pleasure caught her by surprise, powerful and consuming. No starting at her toes, no tingling skin, no. A powerful hand gabbed her and squeezed her dry. Her legs faltered, so Matt picked up the pace. Dalia's hands dug into the sheets beneath her as a monster rose from the depths of her body.

This was nothing like the machine, Matt was on the attack, and she'd crumble under his relentless pounding until he shattered her and built her anew. A scream brewed in Dalia's chest, until it burst from her lips.

"Sir!"

That's all she had, but it was enough. Matt let go of her hips and lowered his solid body on top of her yielding curves. He buried his teeth in her soft throat, and the sharp pain mingled with the tremors rocking her body.

"Sir!"

Matt rose high enough for his mouth to hover inches from her ear. His hand tightened on her shoulders, and Dalia wrapped herself around him, desperate for him to say yes. Her voice cracked when she said, "Please."

"Cum."

One word, no more than a rough whisper, set off a storm inside of Dalia. She exploded into orgasm, clamped on to Matt's powerful body, but she couldn't slow him even at the height of the peak that consumed her. He forced her thighs apart with every thrust inside of her, until the machine seemed like a breeze.

Dalia's pleasure faded, but never for long. The moment Matt picked up the tempo again, her body squeezed his cock with her inviting folds. The strength in her arms faded, and soon her tits bounced free on Dalia's chest as Matt fucked her. Her legs dropped down the side of the bed, she no longer had it in her to pull him inside her.

Only then did Matt let go, he froze in place as a deep growl rumbled from his chest. A haze settled over Dalia as she could finally rest. A sharp squeeze to her nipples pulled her from the mire of sleep long enough for her to groan at hearing Matt's words.

"You better not fall asleep tomorrow, slut."

She did fall asleep the next day, and Matt punished her for it the day after by having her ride his cock. Any time her tempo dropped, he found something to slap. He drove her forward, deeper into the mind of her fuck slut self, always ready to fuck, always ready to be used.

Dalia came to hate the machine over that short week. A furious, loving kind of hate. Turned low enough, it didn't make her come. All it did was turn her on. She ripped at her restraints, crying and mumbling around the gag stuffing her mouth.

The moment her ties disappeared, she attacked with all the ferocity of a starved animal, wild and feral in its singular desire to devour everything it had been starved of for too long. Only she couldn't get what she wanted. Even at her most desperate, she had to submit to Matt. He overwhelmed her, cowed her, fucked her into oblivion.

Every night for a week, Matt pushed Dalia to the edges of her sexual endurance. Her exhausted body floated through the day on the remnants of the night before. First she would get nothing, then too much.

It changed her. The second she crossed Matt's threshold, she turned into a fuck slut who could take anything her Master threw at her and morph it into pleasure. A whore who'd work for her fix of her owner's cock.

On the last night, Dalia lay splayed on Matt's chest. Her cheek rose and fell with his slow breathing. Everything hurt. She'd impaled her ass on his cock and rode him for God knows how long. She was dead tired. Her muscles felt like those of an old woman, fighting to hold on to life with the last of her strength.

She'd never been happier, never had her head been quieter. The sturdy warmth of Matt's body made her feel at home. The memories she'd gathered in one whirlwind of a week made her smile in astonishment. She'd never have believed she could even survive what Matt had put her through. Yet here she was. The machine's lesson had taken hold in her. She was Matt's, always, no matter what. If she ever hesitated or struggled, he'd pull her back here, and she'd be fine again.

"I'll pick you up from work tomorrow."

"Mmm."

"Make sure you're ready."

"Mmm."

"Are you listening?"

"Mmm."

Matt chuckled and stroked Dalia's hair. She'd earned her rest.

#

CHAPTER FIVE

Lara

Dalia yawned as she straightened one of the clothes displays alongside her colleague, Betty. The stately mother glanced over at Dalia and said, "Are you okay, honey?"

"I'm just tired."

"You've been yawning all week. Are you getting enough sleep?"

Dalia laughed and stuck her arms in the air when her laugh turned into a long, stretched out yawn. Betty shuffled Dalia to the side and plopped her down on one of the plush benches strewn around the store. "You sit down, I'll take care of this."

"I'm fine, Betty."

"A girl your age shouldn't fall asleep on her feet."

Dalia shook her head and relaxed back into the bench's soft backrest. That did feel good. "Matt's been keeping me up."

"And what's he doing to keep you up?"

Dalia chuckled and said, "Let's say he knows how to make me scream."

Betty turned from her work, sweater still in hand. "The good kind of screaming?"

"Yeah."

"Well now, anything an old mother like Betty here would like to know?"

Dalia winked and said, "I don't tell."

"Scared of some competition?"

Dalia laughed and said, "You dirty old girl. I'm more scared I'd have to go to your funeral twenty years too soon."

"That good?"