Five Years of Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh fuck yes I am, Lisa," Daddy practically yelled.

His hands firmly keeping my ass in place, I couldn't have stopped him even if I wanted to. I sat up and held onto his shoulders as Daddy thrust towards completion. The both of us overcome with lust and pure incestuous hunger for my Dad's cum, I yelled "Fucking cum inside me, Daddy!" over and over, while Dad yelled "Daddy's gonna cum inside your pussy, Lisa" in response. After what must have been the 20th time screaming our dirtytalk chant phrases at each other, Daddy yelled "Aaarrrrrggghhhhh" as he finally reached what he said was his best orgasm ever.

Daddy dug his fingers into my ass cheeks so hard, squeezing me so tight I was surprised I didn't bruise. His own ass was lifted fully off the bed as he came deep into me. Just like that afternoon, I was able to feel each individual jet of taboo cum shoot out of my father's huge cock and into my body. I moaned with pleasure when I felt each one. I could look nowhere but Dad's eyes when he came, and in them I saw nothing but love and desire. I know he saw the same in mine. Once he had finished cumming, I climbed off Daddy and collapsed next to him, my breasts heaving up and down as I panted to catch my breath. To my surprise, I was positively drenched with sweat, as was Dad. Only now was I noticing the sheen of moisture on our bodies. Unable to speak myself, it was Daddy who again broke the silence between us.

"I really do love you, Lisa. God, I can't believe it, but you really are the perfect woman for me."

"Not just because I'm fantastic in bed, I hope, Daddy?"

He laughed a hearty laugh. "Of course not, I mean it, babe. I really do."

"I love you too, Dad. You and only you. Bet on it." I looked over at the clock and was amazed to see that it was after midnight. I guess Daddy was right when he said he usually lasts a while.

As for the rest of that night, I can't remember too much after that; we probably fell asleep not long afterwards. From that night on, though, I can tell you that to this day (almost 3 years later), we continue to have incredible sex that can last for more than an hour. Before I go now, though, I'll leave you with this little teaser. Because I'm cruel like that. One night, almost a year after we started our forbidden relationship, we were lying in our bed after a particularly incredible fuck. Very casually, as if he was asking the time, Daddy asked me: "What do you think of your brother?"