Five Years of Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a minute or so later, Chris grunted "Gonna cum, Leece," through gritted teeth and holy fuck, did he look exactly like Daddy just then. I stared deep into his lust-filled eyes as he came inside me, once again filling my pussy with Hamberg family DNA. I felt his cock throb as each pearl of cum was ejected into me, warming me from the inside. He shuddered and groaned with pleasure, breathless from the crazy fast fucking we'd had. He rubbed my thighs gently while he was coming down from his orgasmic high. He looked deep into my eyes and told me I was beautiful.

"So are you, Chris." I grabbed his hand and squeezed. "I can't believe I was so opposed to you joining us the other day. So I just wanna say again I'm sorry and I was wrong to doubt your intentions."

He smiled and assured me it was okay. "Anyone in your situation would've felt the same, babe. But thanks." He withdrew his deflating cock from me, and some of his (or was it Dad's?) cum followed, leaking down my taint, past my ass and onto the carpet. At least it was dark carpet, so this stain isn't as obvious as the one on the lounge. Chris sat on the floor, still looking a little flushed and catching his breath.

Now, I'd never describe my appetite as "insatiable," but I was definitely keen for more. Pretty much immediately, I got on my hands and knees and crawled over to the lounge in front of Daddy. He told me that Chris and I were "incredible" together, and I thanked him briefly before I positioned myself between his legs, grabbed his mostly-hard dick and started sucking it back to full strength.

He was still moist with both our juices, and I made sure to clean them off with my tongue. I swallowed the salty-sweet combination of our incestuous fluids and licked the tip of my father's cock rapidly in circles. I did this for a while, then, once he was fully hard, I wrapped my lips around the tip, lowering my head down his shaft, taking as much of his dick into my mouth as I could, then sliding my lips back to the tip. I started off fairly slowly, savoring the feeling and the taste of Daddy's dick. This was a "getting him hard again" BJ, rather than a "make him cum" BJ, so I stayed nice and slow, not doing too much fancy tongue work.

One thing that happened during the year-and-a-bit that Daddy and I had been together at this point was that my jaw's stamina for giving head had greatly improved. I could probably go for 10 or 15 minutes without needing a break now. Okay, I know that's pretty random, but it's just something I'm kinda proud of, so I just thought I'd boast about it here.

So anyway, Daddy just sat there, thoroughly enjoying the blowjob I was giving him - on my knees, basically worshipping the cock that made me and Chris. He held my hand in his, then put his other hand on my head, running his fingers lovingly through my hair. "You've gotten so good at this, sweetie," he encouraged.

I heard some movement behind me, then felt something warm and wet prodding around my pussy. Chris' tongue quickly found my swollen, aching clit and started licking it gently. If he was bothered by all the cum leaking out of me, he didn't let it show. Daddy must have had quite a view from the couch - me on my knees while sucking his cock, Chris on his knees behind me, eating me out.

Chris' tongue quickly found a good, steady pace. I moaned with my lips around Daddy's cock started grinding my hips, my ass rubbing in my brother's face. It didn't take too long after that and I knew I was going to cum yet again. Chris picked up the pace and I reluctantly had to let go of Daddy's cock once I started involuntarily letting out increasingly loud and frequent "Oh" noises. I settled for alternating between staring into Dad's eyes and staring at his big, thick, hard cock in my hand, jerking it at the base slowly. I was looking at Daddy when Chris made me cum, which made it feel even better. I shuddered, feeling the waves of pleasure roll over my body, my eyes becoming unfocused, and I squealed for the duration of my orgasm. My toes curled and I almost got a foot cramp but I fought it off. I felt my pussy contract tight and relax rhythmically, and I felt more of Daddy's and Chris' cum leak out from my lips and onto Chris' face. Oh well. It was my fourth orgasm in 20 minutes or so, but it felt just as strong as the first. No diminishing returns for us, ladies! It kind of makes me feel sad for them that guys don't get to experience multiple orgasms the way we can. Again: oh well.

Once the orgasm subsided, I went back to sucking Daddy's cock. Again, I heard movement behind me, then felt something warm and wet prodding around my pussy. Chris slid his cock back inside me and grabbed on to my hips. With my mouth still wrapped tightly around Daddy's dick, I slid my body backwards onto my brother's dick, taking him inside me for the second time that morning. You have to hand it to him - he had a very short recovery time. We fucked each other slowly and steadily - allowing ourselves to enjoy the moment, rather than the crazy, raw intensity we felt earlier.

Doggy style feels so different to most other positions. I guess it's the angle? Whatever it is, it makes the cock inside you feel so much deeper than any other position. No matter who it is, both Daddy and Chris hit my cervix pretty regularly in doggy style. Sometimes I like it better than others. This time, I liked it.

I moaned around Daddy's hard, wet cock. I swallowed the combination of my saliva and his precum regularly. I sucked Daddy non-stop for probably 10 minutes while fucking Chris in doggy style before I finally reached my limit. I released him from my lips and gave him a kiss on the tip, which had become my kind of trademark for the end of a BJ. "Sorry, Daddy, my mouth's getting so tired." Chris showed no signs of cumming any time soon. I had an idea. "Hey, how about you guys swap?"

Daddy was happy with my suggestion, and Chris reluctantly agreed. He withdrew and stepped aside so I could let Dad up.

"Okay. Now Daddy, you get in that chair." Suddenly I'd become the director of this incest porn movie. Neat.

"Alright. Like this?" Dad sat in the chair Chris had been sitting in earlier, his ass barely on the seat.

"Perfect. Now let me get in position here..." I opted for reverse cowgirl this time. With my butt facing Daddy, I slid down on his cock and faced Chris, with Daddy's legs between my spread legs. Like Chris, Daddy didn't seem at all concerned about entering me so soon after his son had cum inside me. Tempting as it was to start fucking him immediately, I resisted the urge. This wouldn't take much more set up. "Now, I know how much you like my boobs, little brother," I teased, rubbing and squeezing my tits for him. "How much have you wanted to fuck 'em?" I grinned.

He knew it was rhetorical. I could tell by the smile on his face. He stood between Daddy's legs and lined his cock up with my cleavage. I held my breasts together and squeezed his wet cock between them. Giving titjobs has never done anything for me physically, but I must confess I don't mind the view. He started thrusting, and I started bouncing up and down on Daddy's thick, hard cock. I won't ever tell Chris, but having had both of them inside me so close together, the difference was fairly obvious - Daddy has the thicker one. Don't get me wrong, I still love Chris' cock and there's nothing at all wrong with it, but I guess Daddy has ruined me for all other cocks.

Daddy grabbed my hips and started thrusting his own. "Fuck yes, baby," he moaned as we fucked each other. Chris was staring down his body, hypnotised by the sight of his dick sliding in and out from between my tits. I really, really wished I could masturbate, but my hands were far too busy holding my breasts tight around my brother's cock.

As though he read my mind, Chris reached down and grabbed hold of my breasts. Taking the chance and running with it, I let go and immediately started rubbing my clit with my right hand. I held tightly onto Chris' ass with my left, using his body to keep my balance. Chris started thrusting harder and faster, fucking my tits just about as hard as he could.

Rubbing my clit while Daddy fucked my pussy and Chris fucked my tits - needless to say, it didn't take long before I was close to cumming again. "Fuck me hard," I called out between involuntary groans. "I'm gonna cum" soon followed. Holy shit, it was the most intense one of the day. I squealed and moaned and my eyes rolled back in my head. My jaw muscles relaxed, leaving my mouth hanging open absently. Absolutely no coherent thoughts formed in my mind - I was a being of pure pleasure, flicking my wet clit furiously back and forth, whole body shaking with tsunamis of pleasure. I felt my insides contracting so tight around my father's cock, I almost squeezed him out of my pussy. But he held on and kept sliding in and out, prolonging my orgasm. A light sweat covered my body and my heart raced. I was pretty useless for a minute or so afterwards while I waited for my mind to return.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum, Leece," Chris said, caught off-guard by how much watching me cum had sped up his own orgasm. He let go of my breasts and started jacking his cock right near my face. I opened my mouth and let him put the tip of his cock in my mouth while he masturbated to orgasm. I wrapped my lips around his head and used the rhythm I'd built riding Daddy to slide my mouth up and down his shaft, keeping my tongue pressed to the bottom. He let go and gave me control. Pretty quickly, his breathing picked up and he was groaning away.

"Guh, fuuuuuck," he moaned loudly, an instant before his cock throbbed to life, shooting ropes of his cum into my mouth. Of course, it wasn't his biggest load of the day, but it seemed to be his most intense orgasm. His whole body went rigid and he shuddered, but managed to keep his cock in my mouth.

Once I swallowed all five wads of my brother's salty cum, I released his cock from my mouth and told my father, "Your son just came in my mouth and I swallowed it all, Daddy."

Daddy responded by fucking me faster. His cock pounded in and out of my pussy so hard I could see my thighs ripple with the force. He's always enjoyed my dirty talk. Chris stepped away so I could lean forward and rest my hands on my thighs for support. I started bouncing faster, matching Daddy's thrusts with hard downward thrusts of my own. He let go of my hips and slowed his thrusting so I was fully in charge. I adjusted my pace so I was sliding up and down his dick using just my hips and ass. I tightened my pussy muscles, squeezing his cock while I fucked him nice and slow.

"Yeah, that's good, babe. Just like that. Fuck, you look and feel so good, Lisa," Daddy cooed. He rubbed my back and ass softly while he let me fuck him. "Daddy's gonna cum real soon," he confessed.

"Cum for me, sexy Daddy," I moaned in encouragement. I picked up my pace ever so slightly. "I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too, honey," he replied. He resumed thrusting his hips again, and he started breathing rapidly.

"That's right, cum inside her, Dad," Chris cheered on. Hearing him encouraging Daddy to cum seemed to turn us both on. I picked up in speed again, and Daddy was soon groaning as he built closer and closer to climax.

Less than a minute later, Daddy yelled "Oh fuuuuck," grabbing on to my ass to keep me in place while his body spasmed behind me. I kept eye contact with Chris, who was still standing in front of us, brother and sister grinning like fools while our Daddy was cumming inside me. About six or seven spurts of my father's white cum sprayed into my womb, warming me from the inside out. "That was fucking incredible," Daddy sighed once he was finished.

Chris and I agreed in unison. Without speaking a word, everyone seemed to have decided this was the end of the morning's activities.

I slid off Daddy's exhausted cock and grabbed some tissues before I could make another mess. After I very unromantically plugged myself up, I rejoined Dad on the lounge and he held me close. Chris, who had been sitting on the carpet, stood up and motioned for us to shuffle over on the lounge, then sat next to me and nestled his head on my shoulder, similar to how I was doing with Daddy. I wish we could have stayed that way forever - snuggled between the two men in my family, feeling truly blessed and loved and wanted.

A few minutes of contented silence passed before I caught a glimpse of the clock, which was showing just after 11:30. Only then did I realise how damn hungry I was.

"Who else is starving?" I asked, breaking the silence and startling Daddy, who I'm pretty sure was close to nodding off.

"Yeah, I'm happy to eat," Chris agreed. But then, he's always happy to eat.

"Good idea, sweetie. I think we all worked up a bit of an appetite just now."

I suggested my favourite cafe in town, which is kind of a little up-market and pretentious, but the food is amazing and the staff are all so nice. Thankfully, both Daddy and Chris were happy to go. It wouldn't always be the case that they're both happy to go where I want to go for food, but I guess that's just the way it goes in families and relationships. Anyway, I happily took the win that day.

We reluctantly got dressed and headed out. I got changed into a dress - something a bit nicer than the shirt-and-shorts combo I was wearing before Chris arrived. The guys just put on what they were already wearing. Oh well, at least I made an effort to look good for our first official date as a threesome.

Since we were in public, of course we didn't discuss plans for our relationship. That'd be suicidal in a small town like ours. No, that brunch, we were just a normal family catching up like normal. All the boring "rules and stuff" talk only started when we were safely back home. We decided that our living arrangements wouldn't change for the meantime, but that Chris would have to move back home "to save money" at the end of the university year. Daddy and I were free to have sex just like we'd always done, and Chris would visit regularly for either a threesome or quality brother-sister time if Daddy was at work or too tired.

Honestly and surprisingly, it actually worked really well. Chris moved back in with us, and we felt complete. The Hamberg family was finally back together, incestuous and truly happy and in love.

I was so convinced of our mutual love for each other that one morning, as we were lying in our bed after a particularly incredible fuck the night before, very casually, as if I was asking the time, I asked: "So, tell me. What do you boys think of each other?"

12