Fixed Wright Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hair between her legs and at the base of his shaft glistened with her juices, as did his softening cock. She was dribbling so much wetness that it almost felt as if he'd come inside her. As the warm, floating feeling of the afterglow settled over her, Tasha let her head fall back on the pillow and moaned in satisfaction.

She chuckled when Tom answered the sound with a pitiful sounding groan.

A short while later, he mumbled, "Holy shit," and sat up straight. Tasha licked her lips, twitched her eyebrows, and offered a moaning chuckle.

"Damn, you made me come a lot," he said as he admired his handiwork.

"Mmm hmm. Me too."

"The moment you popped, it was like... Damn. That was it for me."

"I loved watching you come," Tasha said, but then fidgeted as a drop of said cum rolled down her side. "I think I need a shower now, though."

"Want some company?"

She shivered at that thought, but said, "I don't think that's going to work. It's pretty small."

"We'll just have to stand close."

"I think it's even smaller than that." She pointed over at the small sink and said, "Hand me that towel, please."

Though he barely had to move, Tom still groaned as he reached out and retrieved the towel. He handed it over, and Tasha started with the globs on her face before moving to those threatening to dribble onto the bed. Then she did the best she could to wipe up the rest, but the small hand towel was hardly up to the task. She balled it up and gave it a toss into the sink.

Suddenly alive with energy, she slid out of the bed, giving Tom a slap on the ass along the way. "Shower time," she declared.

He blew out a hard breath and spun on his butt until he could put his feet on the floor to follow.

Though she didn't see anyone outside, Tasha still felt deliciously wicked and wanton as she walked over to the tent to retrieve the key to Cynthia's camper from the picnic table. Her hair was disheveled, a sticky sheen of cum still adorned her skin, and the curls between her legs stuck up in stiff spikes.

Tom asked, "Could you grab my phone out of the cooler while you're in there?"

Tasha retrieved it and her bag, which contained her phone — as well as several other items she really shouldn't have left out in the open. The way he admired her freshly-fucked look as she exited the tent inspired her to strut over to Cynthia's camper with him close behind. She unlocked it, and they both went inside. Tasha opened the door to the bathroom.

He shrugged upon seeing the tiny shower and said, "Okay, you're right. There's no way we're both getting in there. I guess I'll just have to wait my turn."

"I'll try not to be long, but I have a pretty big mess to clean up."

Tom chuckled as he sat down on the small couch, his eyes still roving over her body.

Thinking about how young and likely quick to recover he was, Tasha was almost certain this wouldn't be her last shower of the day — or her last shower of hot young cum.

As she'd alluded to, it took a while to wash her hair and clean off all the evidence of their tryst. By the time she shut off the water, thinking about the potential of things to come meant that the water wasn't the only source of wetness in the shower.

Tasha toweled dry, and then pushed open the door, making sure to strike a sexy pose as she did so.

Her cheeks turned bright red when she saw Cynthia leaning against the stove and grinning mischievously.

"I guess you weren't lonely while I was gone," the blonde said while blatantly checking out Tom. She then looked back and said, "No need for introductions, we already took care of that."

Tasha shook her head, rolled her eyes, and fought down her embarrassment. She gestured toward the bathroom and said, "All yours."

Tom stood up, and she noticed that he was about half hard as he walked past her.

Though Tasha could see it was killing her, Cynthia waited until the water turned on before she said, "You slut." She then affected a shiver and added, "I can just imagine how big that is when it's all the way hard."

With the unexpected shock of seeing her friend gone, Tasha fell back into the easy relationship they shared to say, "I don't have to imagine."

"I certainly hoped not." A tone sounded from her phone, and the blonde picked it up. When she looked at the screen, her eyes went as wide as saucers.

"What is it?" Tasha asked.

Cynthia's lips curled up into a smile, and she turned the phone toward her friend. Tasha saw a selfie of a young blonde man. He was shirtless, cut, and had his shorts pulled down to reveal an erection almost as impressive as Tom's.

Tasha looked over the phone at her friend, and asked, "So, who's that?"

While tapping out a reply, Cynthia answered, "Well, your new friend has a friend he thought might want to show me a good time. He sent him a picture and it looks like he was right."

The regulars were going to be so pissed at them before this day was over. Tasha tossed her friend's tease right back at her. "Slut."

"And I'm about to prove it all night long."

The two friends laughed, and Tasha heard the water shut off in the bathroom. She leaned in close and said, "I think Nude Day is my new Christmas."

"Ho, ho, ho."

****

As always, hope you enjoyed the ride. Naturally, I'd appreciate your vote. Only one per customer, though. Play fair.

Do feel free to favorite me, the story, or leave a comment as well. They're all nice boosts that encourage me to keep on writing.