Fixing a Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First, we have to dress in the proper work clothes," he said as he helped her to her feet. He took the purple top off over her head, and then he unzipped the blue jean skirt and let it fall to the floor. Kathy was now as naked as he was. His body was powerful and lean with cut and well defined muscles that flowed beneath his golden tan. He had no tan line; he was a golden brown from head to foot. She put her hands on his wide shoulders, and began to trace his body with her hands. Her hands explored his strong chest, his wash board abs, all the way down to his jutting cock. When her hands finally reached and surrounded the thick cock, she shuddered with excitement. IT'S SO HARD! IT'S LIKE IRON!

While Kathy was mesmerized by Rick's raging cock, he was also exploring her body with his hands. For a workman and powerfully built man, his touch was surprising light and caressing. His hands had started at her hips and slowly moved from her hip bones across her taut stomach to her beautiful hanging globes. He stroked and caressed her good sized tits slowly working in ever smaller circles until his fingertips were barely touching her elongated nipples. His light and caressing touch had Kathy's moaning as gooseflesh broke out all over his lovely body. When he softly pinched both of her sensitive red nipples, Kathy growled with pleasure.

"Second, we have to see that the equipment is properly lubricated." As Rick said this he pushed down on her shoulders and Kathy kneeled down in front of him. His thick prick swayed in front of her face, and she could see pre-cum leaking from the large mushroom shaped head. She took his surging shaft in her hands and licked the cream off the head of his prick. His taste was like honey to her. She dropped her head under his thick cock to his large ball sack, and slowly licked the underneath on his cock back up toward the head. His male smell was powerful and intoxicating to her. She licked the large knob, and when it was dripping with her saliva, she tried to take him into her mouth. The head of his prick was very wide, and she had difficulty getting her mouth around and over it. But after a few moments, the leaking head passed into her hot, wet mouth, and Rick sighed in appreciation. Keeping one hand around the base of his prick slowly jerking him up and down, she bobbed her head back and forth trying to suck more and more of his thick cock deep into her mouth.

"Oh yeah... that's it... keep lubing up that plug ... and soon we will be filling that hole..." Rick moaned as Kathy's talented mouth worked up and down his glistening staff. Kathy dropped her free hand between her wide spread thighs and began to play with her throbbing clit. Her fiery cunt was leaking like faucet as juice continued to run down her crack. She took her index and middle finger and drove them deep into her creaming cunt trying to fill her needy void. Meanwhile, Rick had picked up the rhythm of Kathy's sucking and he began to gently thrust into her mouth. When she felt his large head slid into her throat, her eyes opened wide with surprise. CHRIST, HIS COCK IS ALMOST DOWN MY THROAT AND THERE STILL MORE LEFT! With one hand at the base of his thrusting cock to keep him from driving all the way in, her other fingers were drilling into her leaking cunt driving her closer and closer to another climax. His smell, the taste of his pre-cum, his insistant thrusting, the excitement of the moment, the fingers in her boiling cunt were too much for Kathy, and she went over the edge just as a tasty little shot of pre-cum landed on her busy tongue.

"Mmmmmmmmpppppppppffffffffffffffffff!!!" Kathy mumbled around Rick's thick thrusting cock as her orgasm overtook her. She drove her fingers deep into her hot pussy, and the muscles in her cunt clamped down hard. She pulled hers mouth off Rick's thick prick and let out a scream of pleasure, "OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh GOD!!" Dazed she fell back on to the bedroom floor with her fingers still working in her steamy cunt. Slowly, she opened her eyes and looked up at Rick and his throbbing dick. Using her two overworked fingers, she spread the slick lips of her wet hot fuckhole.

"Come on and slid that big motherfucker up my cunt. I need it now!"

Rick reached down and grabbed her arm. He pulled her up and positioned her on the bed kneeling with her beautiful ass up in the air. Her hot cunt was at the right level to fuck her from behind comfortably. He stepped behind her taking his large thick cock in his hand. He placed the large knob at the entrance of her eager pussy, and slowly pushed his thick dick inside her. Kathy had never felt such pressure before. It felt like her pussy was going to tear as his girth forced her cunt to open. "Oh...Oh...Fuck..." Kathy moaned as his cock slowly pushed its way into her inner depths. Just a few gentle thrusts from Rick, and he was buried in her smoking cunt to the balls. The large head was nestled right up against her cervix. Rick gave her a few moments to get used to his width. Then taking hold of her hips he slowly pulled his dick out of her gripping cunt. Her wide stretched pussy lips clung to his thick cock as he withdrew. The shaft gleamed with Kathy's inner juices. He began to thrust into her burning cunt again slowly building the speed and depth each thrust. Kathy was in heaven! At long last, she had a real, live thick human cock plunging into her unused pussy. She pushed back against his thrusts as she felt his thick cock slid up her wet sleeve. She relished the feel of his cock as it banged off of her cervix again and again. Rick's rhythm was building as he slid in and out of Kathy's hot pussy. He was really enjoying fucking this sexy housewife's hot, tight cunt.

"OH GOD... don't stop it's been six months... oh fuck ... oh fuck me!"

"You've got a really fucking tight pussy," Rick whispered in her ear as he leaned over her and grabbed her swing tits. Using them like handles he pulled her back onto his spearing cock driving it further up her juicy slot. As he thrust deep into her pussy, he squeezed her sensitive tits hard, and Kathy moaned her appreciation.

"Oh squeeze my tits...harder! ...harder! ...oh fuck, your cock is going right through me! OOOOOO YEAHHHHHH!!!"

Kathy was bucking and thrashing under him as he drilled into her excited pussy. She felt that far off sensation that let her know she was about to cum big. The pressure was building deep in her cunt, and with every one of Rick's powerful thrusts, it just seemed to tighten and build more and more. She was flipping her hips back at him trying to get his thick cock deeper inside her. She was going wild with lust as his cock brought her to heights she had never experienced. Rick's ass was a blur as he reamed her with each thrust while her cunt was gushing out juice that flowed over his cock and balls. He stuffed as much of his cock up her molten cunt as he could, and her pussy lips stretched to the limit as they wrapped themselves around his thrusting shaft. When Rick pinched her long red nipples, it was just enough to send her over the edge. Her pussy locked down on his thick cock and the rippling walls of her pussy tried to milk the sperm from his balls. Kathy became a bucking bronco under Rick as he continued to fuck her climaxing cunt.

"OHH GOD...OHH GOD... OHHHH GODDD...OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!"

It had been so long since she had felt this kind of release. Her whole body shook and vibrated with the power of her orgasm. She just seemed to keep on cresting from wave to wave as the climax went on and on. Her tight sleeve gripping and milking Rick's powerful prick as he contently thrust away behind her. Finally, her orgasm ended and she sagged on to the bed, and Rick pulled his cock out of hot cunt with a slurping sound.

Kathy turned over on her back and through her parted thighs she saw Rick looking at her with lust. He was sweating and breathing hard while his powerful prick swayed in front of him at a 45 degree angle dripping with her juice. With his tan and muscles and youthful beauty, he looked like a God to her, and her pussy was instantly ready for him to fill her again.

"Come on and really shove that cock inside me. Fill me up!"

Rick was winded from the ride she had just giving him. He still needed to cum badly, but this woman was insatiable. She had taken every thing he had to give and she still wanted more. He laughed to himself that she might fuck him to death, but what a way to go. He stepped between her legs and pulled her ass down to the edge of the bed. His jutting cock seemed to find the warm mouth of Kathy's dripping cunt all by itself. As it quickly slipped inside her wide spread cunt lips, she groaned as the big head filled her slit. Rick took her legs and put them over his shoulders and slowly pushed his cock deep inside her hole. She was so wet that he bottomed out in her hot cunt in one thrust.

"Oh baby, give it to me hard... please it has been so long... just fuck me."

Her words and her body and the need to cum inflamed him, and he pulled his thick shaft out of her pulsating slot until only the head was left inside her slick pussy lips. Then he drilled into her hot body with all his power and force. He quickly started fucking her with everything he had as he pounded her cunt again and again. He leaned over her pushing her knees up to her heaving tits as he franticly drilled deep into her searing heat. She urged on each powerful thrust with a constant cry of "Oh Fuck Me! Oh Fuck Me Hard!" repeating in his ear. She bucked under him throwing her hips back at him every time he drilled deep into her blistering cunt. As their passion built to incredible heights, she grabbed one of her tits in her hand and began to squeeze and pinch her taut nipple. With the other hand, she brought it to her burning clit and began to furiously rub it in time with Rick's fierce lunges. As he forced more of his thick cock into her blazing cunt, the tight sleeve gripped and pulled at his surging cock. He was so close, and his thrusts became erratic as his frenzy increased. His ass was a blur as he drilled into her repeatedly with an all-consuming need to cum. Kathy was extremely close as well from the triple stimulation that her over-loaded pleasure centers were receiving from his fervent cock, her vibrating clit, and her aflame nipples. As Rick delivered one more powerful thrust deep into her pussy and his mighty cock bounced off her womb, she exploded in a violent climax that sent her sailing into the stratosphere.

"OOOOOHHHH...FUCK ME...FUCK ME...I'M CUMMMING AGAIN!!!!!" As she screamed out her pleasure, her ass was double-timing up and down trying to get more of Rick's strong cock inside her. As her cunt muscles forcefully locked down his thick cock, her rippling channel pulled him over the edge as well.

"SHIT .... I'M CUMMMING TOOOOOO....!!!"

Rope after rope of hot cum bathed the inside of Kathy's cheating cunt. It poured out of Rick's potent cockhead and quickly filled her churning pussy. His continued thrusts forced the white creamy strands out around the stretched cunt lips of her scorching tunnel. The semen covered his swinging balls and ran down her ass in streams. They kept thrusting and bucking and thrashing at each other in an uncontrollable sexual frenzy. Their mutual orgasm became overwhelming as they drove their passion filled bodies at each other. Finally, with one last cry from Kathy, their intense movement ended.

"OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ffffffuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!" Kathy sighed in a long last gasp as they both collapsed on the bed exhausted. She sought out his mouth and kissed him passionately before an overriding need to close her eyes and rest swept thru her. And she drifted off to sleep.

"Kathy? Kathy? Hey wake up." A gentle male voice brought her back from her dream of a beach and a super looking lover. She opened her eyes and slowly focused on Rick's handsome face. "Hey, I have to go. I finished and cleaned up everything. Larry has your credit card number right?"

Kathy nodded her head, but she was in a complete daze. He bent down to kiss her; she wrapped her arms around and pulled him to her for a deep passionate exchange. When the kiss ended, he stood up and looked down at the beautiful woman laid out before him. Her eyes smoky and lidded, her beautiful naked body and her exposed vagina with his cream still gradually leaking from it. Wow, this was some woman.

"Well, good bye. Thank you so much. You are a wonderful lover." Rick said as he started to go. Kathy slowly sat up and smiled at him. "Do you make night-time house calls?"

Surprised, Rick laughed and said yes, that his specialty was night work. Then Kathy invited him back to fix her leak later that night. He said he would be there. After her new lover had left, the cheating wife lay back on the bed and touched the cream that flowed from her satisfied pussy. As she brought some to her mouth and licked off her finger, she knew that what she was doing was wrong, but as she smiled to herself. AT LEAST I WON'T HAVE TO USE A DILDO NOW!

The End for Now!

(Look for more stories about Kathy coming soon. All helpful comments welcome.)

12