Fixing A Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she ground into me and pinned me against the table. She leaned forward to reach the power switch on the saw and buried my face in her outrageous rack. I ran my tongue up through her cleavage and I heard her giggle. "Oh, do you like them?" she mocked as she sat up. She wrapped her arms beneath them and squeezed as she shifted around in my lap. "I bet you'd like to shoot that load all over them, huh?"

Her pussy was once again working me into a frenzy and all I could do was nod my assent to her lascivious suggestion. She once again rose up off me and pulled me back to the edge of the table. Slowly she dropped to her knees on front of me. She squeezed her tits together and scooted up until my balls were cupped in her cleavage. Her head leaned forward and once again her expert lips engulfed my galvanized manhood. Instead of pumping she sucked violently on the head of my cock while her tongue whipped across the sensitive underside. I quickly felt the heat and tingle welling up between my knees as her mouth brought me to the brink. Her head lifted off again with a loud slurp as my balls began to twitch in their fleshy cradle.

"Mmm, you're about ready to blow, aren't you?" she asked. She arched her back and let my cock slip between her generous tits. My eight hard inches were nearly fully lost between them. "Come on baby, cum on my tits," she whispered as she pumped against me, her free hand now cupped under my balls. The sight of her beautiful face urging me to cum on her spectacular tits was all it took. With a grunt I thrust my hips forward and the first wad of cum launched into the air. It came back down and landed on her chest with a smack. "That's it baby, keep it coming, shower my tits with it, a real good soaking," she encouraged through my groaning as rope after rope of cum leapt from my cock. When I finally finished she leaned forward and licked me clean once again.

"Wow, it's been a while," she said as she leaned back onto the floor. I dropped back onto the table with a thud, the cold iron doing little to rejuvenate me. "Well, the bastard oughta be home soon, and three sheets to the wind probably," was her comment as she picked her discarded coveralls off the floor in the corner. "If you get around to it, try to fix that chair for me, okay?" Yeah right. It was gonna take mea week to re-wax this table.

12