Fixing Jeffrey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Philip down on top of her. He attacked her neck and she pulled his shirt out of his pants and scratched his back. He rolled off and hurriedly loosened his belt then unbuttoned his pants. Morgan grabbed his fly and unzipped him. As Philip writhed getting his pants off, Morgan's mouth descended onto his cock. She took his cock head in her mouth and licked it. Her tongue ran round and round the tip, pushing him against the roof of her mouth then licking around until his cock was under her tongue. Her hand was firmly grasping his shaft, pulling back the skin to expose the tip. Her other hand was rubbing his balls, back and forth, then squeezing them until he moaned.

She took her mouth off his tip and rubbed it with her thumb. She took his balls into her mouth and sucked them, one by one until she felt them pull slightly back into Philip's body. He grabbed her by her arm and pulled her up, back onto his cock, which she took into her mouth entirely this time. All the way into her throat, she gagged and her throat squeezed his cock. He pushed his cock down her throat roughly and ruthlessly and felt her choke around it and squeeze it.

His balls pulled up into his body and tightened in anticipation. He didn't want to cum yet and grabbed his cock at the base, stopping his climax, panting heavily. Morgan was waiting for it. He wouldn't cum until he'd tasted her all over. He was a thorough lover. She let his steaming, twitching cock slide out her mouth.

He grunted and she licked his stomach then his nipples and then kissed him again, letting him taste his pre-cum.

Philip put his arm around her and turned them over so that Morgan lay under him. He kissed her again, then descended to fulfil his fetish. She had never stopped lactating after pregnancy because Philip discovered her milk and was obsessed by it. He took as much of her breast in his mouth as he could. He wanted the nipple to be right at the back of his mouth, then he sucked hard. Her milk flowed freely and he sucked and swallowed milk from one breast while he squeezed the firm flesh of the other.

Morgan felt like he was pulling the orgasm out of her pussy up to her tits, her body tingled all the way between her wet pussy, to her breast and through the nipple in his mouth. She moaned as she felt her cunt relax and clench, wanting his cock.

"Fuck me you bastard." She begged. "Fuck my pussy."

In no hurry and ignoring her pleading he moved to the other breast.

"No, fuck my cunt. I want to be your bitch! Please, please make me cum!"

He left her second breast and was suddenly in her face.

"You want to be my bitch?" He asked hoarsely.

"Yes, yes, yes."

"You want your pussy fucked?"

"Yesss, pleassse."

"I'll fuck you like you like the bitch you are, when I'm ready." He said and slapped her thigh hard.

"Oh God yes."

He rolled off her and turned her onto her stomach, she got on her hands and knees. She felt his cock between her legs, rubbing her pussy.

"Spread your legs bitch!"

She was so close to cumming she was trying to thrust her pussy back at him. He slapped her pussy and then slapped her backside again.

She moaned loudly feeling her lust between her legs. She felt his hand on her pussy and suddenly he began rubbing her whole slit, clit and cunt hard and fast. The climax shot back down her body to her clit and she pushed her hips as fast as he rubbed. It felt like a ball of fire inside her cunt, growing bigger every second. Philip didn't stop fucking her with his hand and soon she was at the top of the roller coaster and then she was flying. Her tummy was flipping and the ball of fire erupted in her cunt and on her clit. She screamed, again and again.

Her climax subsided and she subsided to moaning once more. A perfectly content moan. Philip put his cock at her cunt entrance.

"I'm going to make you cum again my little bitch."

"You're a dirty bastard aren't you?"

He responded by driving his cock deep into her sopping cunt.

"I'm licking the pussy off my fingers." He said thrusting hard into her. He thrust his hips as fast as he could, feeling her cunt clench his cock.

"You're my little bitch Philip, fuck me, fuck me hard bitch!"

That did it, his balls pulled back into his body and he could feel the cum pulsing into his cock from his balls, then down his shaft. He started shouting and felt his cum squirt out of his cock, the pulse of the wave followed it and he squirted over and over. He thrusted and squirted one last time and then held his cock in her while the last pulses faded.

"Ah..." Philip moaned as he pulled his cock out and they fell on the bed together, both of them still winded.

"My legs." Morgan moaned.

"Are sexy as hell." He replied.

She slapped his tummy lightly and laughed.

"They're dead."

"I'll send flowers." He retorted. Netting him another slap and chuckle.

"Well Philip, on a scale of one to ten-"

He sat up quickly, and rubbed her backside.

"Yes?" He asked still rubbing.

She turned around and grabbed him by the neck and pulled him onto her.

"If you don't fuck me so quickly next time, I'll make your legs go lame." Morgan said and winked, her hands trailing over his backside.

They began kissing but they were both spent. The stress had gotten to both of them and the release had exhausted them.

After lying on the bed stroking each other for a while, they got up and dressed. The day wasn't over and they still had to talk to Andrea.

******************

Everybody in the house gathered in the living room, Philip introduced Garber to Ada and Maria and gave him the floor.

Garber in his turn told each of them what he expected from them. He was running this like a military operation which made both Philip and Morgan feel more at ease and hopeful the blackmailer would be caught. Garber was having his in-house photography expert look at blow-ups for possible clues. Until the blackmailer had been apprehended no-one was to leave the house un-guarded.

"I want Andrea out of school until this is over." Philip said and Morgan agreed.

"No. You act normal. Lure him out of the woodwork. Andrea goes to school but she will have a body guard with her every second. Mr. and Mrs. Buchanan, I can guarantee your child's safety."

"I'll hold you to that." Morgan said.

After the law had been laid down, Andrea went to have a bath before dinner. They wrapped up the meeting and Garber disappeared outside again. The rest of the evening passed uneventfully and they all retired to bed early.

The next few days passed with no progress on the identity of the blackmailer. Both Buchanan's felt the strain of being watched by more than one person on a constant basis and before a fortnight had passed the family showed serious signs of strain. Morgan arrived back home one morning from dropping Andrea and found Garber waiting in the living room.

"Mr. Buchanan is on his way home." He said after they had greeted one another.

"Do you know who this is?" Morgan asked.

"Yes, but I think we should wait for your husband."

"Why? Can't you tell me who it is?"

"It's someone you know Mrs. Buchanan."

"It's-" Morgan choked. "What? Who? Tell me damn it!"

"I have proof that it's Mr. Cunningham."

"Wha...?" It couldn't be. "That's ridiculous."

"Mrs. Buchanan, I traced the photos to him and we had a talk yesterday evening. He admitted it. He's a peculiar man to say the least. I got back into the country early this morning. That's why you're only hearing this now."

Jeffrey Cunningham was Morgan's ex-fiance. Garber wasn't exaggerating when he said Jeff was peculiar, bat shit crazy was closer but that's only when you're poor. When you're wealthy - it's eccentric.

Garber refused to answer any other questions until Philip arrived and by the time he did Morgan was ready to assault someone. Garber told Philip what he had told Morgan.

"Why? What does he want?" Philip asked.

"You want my guess, or do you want his answer?"

"Both." He said.

"He said it was a harmless bit fun in an otherwise boring life."

Morgan was shaking her slowly.

"Harmless fun." She said. "He better not come near me for a long time. I don't think blackmail is harmless fun."

"And your guess is?" Philip asked Garber.

"I think he wants Mrs. Buchanan."

"What?" They asked simultaneously.

"He referred to you returning to him several times. He'll give you your ring and he promises not to invade your home again; if you collect the ring in person."

"No." Philip said.

"He asked Mrs Buchanan to call him with a good reason if she didn't agree to his request."

"That's fine." Morgan said pulling her phone from her jeans pocket. Garber gave her the number and she dialled.

"Jeff?" She said sharply, when the call was connected.

"What?" She asked after a few seconds and Jeff repeated his request.

"Fine." She said and turned the speaker phone on and set the phone on the table.

"Can everyone hear me?" Asked Jeff.

"Yes." Said Morgan.

"I would like you to come here and pick up your ring Morgan." He said repeating what Garber had said.

"No, Jeff. I'm not. Garber will be visiting you again. Please return my ring to him. We'll forget all about this. You had your fun but now it's over. Okay?"

There was silence from the other end.

"Jeff?" Philip asked.

"Just one second, let me think it over." Came Jeff's tinny voice.

"No, I'm afraid not Morgan." Jeff said as Garber's phone started ringing.

"Jeff, Morgan's not coming to pick it up. I am." Philip said.

"I think you should reconsider Philip." Jeff said.

Garber put his hand over the phone softly before Philip could say anything else.

"We need to talk." Garber said.

Morgan grabbed her phone and shouted at Jeff.

"What have you done Jeff? Tell me!"

"He's got Andrea and all three bodyguards." Garber replied.

Morgan dropped the phone and Philip jumped up.

There was a couple of minutes of great confusion, then Morgan called Jeffrey again.

"I am going to fucking kill you. Believe it Jeff! I know where you are, and I'm on my way. You bastard! You are done!"

"Calm down Morgan." Jeff said.

Morgan threw her phone against the nearest wall. She stalked out of the livingroom and barked an order to Ingrid to pack an overnight bag when she got upstairs.

Philip stormed up the stairs moments later. She was like a rattlesnake looking for something to bite.

"You can't go." He said sternly.

"The fuck I can't."

"Morgan! He's dangerous. You know that."

"I. Don't. Care." She said jabbing him in the chest with every word. He slapped her hand away.

"I'm coming with you."

"Do as you please, just stay out of my way."

She spotted Garber in the doorway.

"You're pathetic." She said.

"Fuck you lady. Your ex is a psychopath and everyone knows it. I'm beginning to see what he liked about you."

It wasn't Morgan who punched him, it was Philip.

"So much for respectability." He said and started throwing his clothes into a separate bag.

It had been too long since they had done anything impulsive or dangerous and the thrill affected both of them, as Philip shook his hand against the pain Morgan grabbed his neck and kissed him hard. An un-uttered feeling passed between them, and they smiled at each other as if they were invincible.

Ten minutes later Philip threw two overnight bags into the Porsche and they set off. He phoned a business partner and begged off his private plane for a day or two. Forty-five minutes later they arrived at the city airport and twenty minutes after that they were airborne. The adrenaline pumping through both of them quietened down a little and gave them the opportunity to think clearly about the next step. Philip paced up and down and Morgan sat in her seat, lost in thought.

"I know what he wants." Morgan stated flatly.

"Sex." Stated Philip, equally unamused.

She looked at her husband.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked.

"Fuck him, get Andrea, leave the rest to me."

"Garber was wrong about who's a psychopath and who's eccentric." She said. Philip smiled at her, then continued pacing. She knew he would kill Jeff.

"Perhaps you could only wound him." She suggested.

Philip grunted. She didn't want to know what he was thinking.

"Police could trace it to us. There are too many loose ends." Morgan said thinking out loud.

Philip continued pacing. "I could torture him." He suggested.

"I think we're stuck with a difficult situation. Torture him and he'll come back, like a rash. Kill him, and we could get stuck holding the bag."

Philip stopped pacing and faced Morgan. He shrugged.

"The problem is; will he let you and Andrea both go if he only gets sex?" He said.

It was Morgan's turn to shrug.

"I don't know." She replied truthfully.

After some discussion they decided to go with the sex. If Jeff did not release Morgan and Andrea after she had screwed him thoroughly, Philip would wound him. If that did not have the desired effect and Jeff tried anything again, ever - he would be disposed of.

**********************

The flight felt too long for both of them and Philip was like a caged tiger when they landed on the private airstrip. Jeffrey's private thug force had seen them landing and a Jeep was making it's way across the asphalt towards them.

Morgan exited the plane alone. She held her head high and when the Jeep screeched to a halt beside her, she calmly explained who she was and in a firm but polite way demanded to see Jeffrey. The lead thug radioed Jeffrey and he made it clear she was not to be man-handled in any way but was to be brought to him immediately. Morgan was helped into the passenger seat, recently vacated by the second-in-charge and the Jeep followed its own tracks back past the end of the runway and into a tropical forest.

She hardly had time to appreciate the lush tropical trees and shrubbery that were in full bloom when the forest ended and they entered a clearing. Ahead of them was part of the front of a house. The part she could not see was covered in ivy wildly climbing everywhere. She thought it looked perfect, just the kind of place she liked and she knew why Jeff had chosen this place. She got out of the Jeep without looking back and stormed through the open door.

"Jeff!" She shouted.

She shouted again and a tall man with brown hair stepped out of a doorway ahead of her.

"This way." He said.

"Jeff! Don't you walk away!" She shouted following him. She stopped short in the doorway and looked at him looking down on the sleeping form of her daughter. Before she knew it, her heart was beating in her mouth.

He had a glass of something with ice in his hand and he shook the glass a little so that the ice rattled.

"Drink?" He asked politely.

She smiled at him. "I'm going to kill you." She said softly and entered the room.

"Drink?" He repeated. She narrowed her eyes and stared at him.

"Why is Andrea asleep? Did you drug her?" She whispered fiercely.

"No. She's had a long day, that's all. Time difference."

"Philip is going to kill you."

"He can try." Jeff poured himself another drink and took a sip. "I wouldn't advise it though."

"What do you want?" She asked.

"You."

"Let Andrea go. I'll stay and do whatever you want."

"That's too easy. No."

"Please, Jeff." She pleaded.

Jeff stepped up to her and placed a finger on her lips. She began to shake her head when he grabbed the back of her neck and held it in place to kiss her.

Damn him! She thought. I will not like this kiss. Unfortunately, she liked the kiss. Jeff released her and she stood looking at the floor, unwilling to look him in the eye because she knew what he would see.

"I have nothing more to offer you, except myself. Let my daughter go." She was still looking at the floor. She could feel his eyes raking over her and she hoped he realised the truth of her statement.

"You can leave together after we're done."

She looked up quickly. She looked for a promise in his eyes and he nodded slightly. That was the best she was going to get.

Jeff motioned for her to follow him outside to the patio. She sat down opposite him. He picked up a phone on the coffee table and pressed a speed key.

"Buchanan." He said when the call connected. He listened for a few moments looking completely unconcerned.

"Sorry to interrupt your tirade. Here's what you do if you want to see your wife and child alive again."

Jeff issued instructions to Philip and she felt her heart sinking, if he complied she would be left here alone with Jeff. She watched Jeff and heard him wrap up the call. Philip had acquiesced.

"Funny that you have Philip's number so handy." She was fishing for information. Jeff smiled, as if she were a patronising child.

"Some of my men are watching the plane. I gave one of them a cheap phone to take to Philip. The number is on here." He held up the phone in his hand.

"Philip's been waiting for that phone to ring."

Something caught Jeff's eye and he glanced inside.

"Andrea's waking." He said, and Morgan stood up and hurried to her daughter's side.

"Hi baby." She said as she held Andrea as she slowly woke.

"Mommy..." Andrea grumbled. "I was looking for you."

"See Andrea?" Jeff said. "I promised you Mommy would be here when you woke up. I always keep my promises."

Andrea smiled and nodded. Morgan gave him a look that would curdle milk.

"You and Mommy are going to visit me for a day or two and then Daddy's going to fetch you again. Two whole days to play on the beach - won't that be fun?"

Andrea just about exploded. Two days of no school.

"Yay!" She exclaimed beaming at Morgan, who did her best to play-act that this indeed was a treat. Jeff pressed a button hidden somewhere and Soames the butler, whom she knew, appeared with a pleasant looking young woman in tow.

"This is Grace." Jeff introduced her.

"Hi." Grace said stretching out her hand to Morgan and smiling. Morgan shook her hand and returned the greeting.

"She's taken a gap year and is aupairing."

Morgan and Grace spoke a little until Andrea couldn't bear it anymore and started dragging Grace to the patio, calling goodbyes to Morgan and Jeff as she struggled with her nanny. Grace gave up and laughed. She allowed Andrea to pull her then turned it into a race to the beach. Jeff placed his hand around the back of Morgan's neck. He led her back to the patio and told her to sit down. She did as she was told and he sat down next to her.

Threatening him with death or disability would get her nowhere, thus she remained silent. Jeff too, remained silent. They sat on the patio like stuffed animals until they saw the plane taking off in the distance. She thought back to a conversation they had many years ago. They were never good in bed and one or the other or both usually ended up unsatisfied.

"I don't get it baby." She had told him. "It's quite simple, I hate sex." He had replied.

She knew his mother was satan's spawn and had punished him for her failures with her lovers, but they never really spoke about it.

"Don't have sex then." She had quipped.

"If it was up to my mind, it would be easy. Unfortunately my body hasn't stopped functioning, I have sexual needs as well, even if I hate them."

"I'm sorry." She said when she saw he was serious.

"One is always hesitant to discuss one's flaws." He said.

"True." She said. "May I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"What kind of sex do you like most? Besides none at all. We've done all of them; oral, vaginal and anal. All three basic food groups."

He chuckled.

"You'll laugh but the best sex I ever have is when you guide my hands and I masturbate for you."

"I'm not laughing. Really?" She could not believe she had been so out of touch with what Jeff wanted. The memory dimmed and she came back to the present. She looked at Jeff who was looking at the ocean. He turned to look at her.