Fixing Sister Computer

Story Info
Leads to more than a PC problem.
1.5k words
4.11
289.1k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The workweek was over, and I was heading home to relax before going out with some friends when my sister text me asking if I could look at her computer. She said something about not being able to get online, and screens popping up like crazy. Since I am the IT guy in the family, I get the burden of fixing everyone's computer issues.

I go home, get ready, and then head over to her place to see if I can fix the problem.

She shows me the issues she is having, and right off I can tell she is somewhat embarrassed about what may have caused the problem. I acted like it was some type of common virus, because I didn't want her feeling weird. I told her that I would run a few checks and let her know if it can be fixed and how long. She left the room so I could do my thing.

When I went into her history, she had been watching quite a bit of incest porn. Now this doesn't mean she is into this literally, but it was a little intriguing to say the least.

After working for about 30 minutes, I knew this was going to be a long process. I yelled out to her telling her 'she owes me big time for fixing her computer on a Friday night'. She never responded so I thought she may have been in the bathroom, shower, or watching TV and couldn't hear me. I continued on.

As the computer was running checks, I was being nosy looking around her computer room to see what other things she may be into. I found some KY, a dildo, and some worn panties in a laundry basket in the closet. She must have thrown them in here to hide them since I was coming over.

I was thirsty so I went to the kitchen to get a drink. The TV was on in the living room, but no one was watching. I walked by her room, and noticed her door was partially open. I didn't want to look in, so I stood outside and tried to listen for the shower running, or if she was going through her closet. I didn't want to walk in if she was getting dressed or just getting out of the shower.

As I was standing there, I heard a slight moan. At first, my mind went straight to the gutter...was my sis watching porn? I stood there for a few moments, and my heart began pounding which made it difficult to hear if she was still moaning. I wasn't sure why I got so nervous, and excited just from hearing a simple moan coming from her room. I walked down the hall to calm down, and went back to check the computer.

The computer indicated that it would take another 60 minutes to complete its scan of the hard drive. It was near 8pm now, and I knew I couldn't leave until the system was up and running.

I wanted to let her know that it would take another hour, and to make sure she wasn't pressed for time, so I went back by her room to tell her. I walked up to the door, and I heard a steady moaning, and the bed was making a rustling sound. I stopped dead in my tracks. My stomach dropped, and my cock actually started getting hard. I had to know what was going on so I peaked into her room, and noticed she was on her stomach wearing a small t-shirt, and a pair of light blue silky panties.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Not only was I fixing her computer full of malware from porn sites, she was masturbating while I am at her house, and just a room over.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her ass, and my ears where at their sharpest ever as I listened to her moans and tried keeping my breathing a quiet as possible.

I stood there for about 5 minutes, which felt like an hour. I didn't know what to do, as I have never seen my sis like this before. Sure as we grew up, she would walk around in her panties, and t-shirts, knowing that she was teasing me, but this was completely different. I used to try spying on her when she was showering, changing clothes, sun bathing, or when she had slumber parties. About 1 out of 20 attempts, did I ever get to catch a glimpse of her hairy pussy, or tiny tits. It was never enough to get really overly worked up about so I used to just sneak her panties out of her room, and jack off in them from time to time. All of my past memories were racing through my head and I looked down to see that my cock was trying to break out of my jeans.

Not sure why I did this, but I went back to the computer room and grabbed the KY and dildo she has hidden in the basket. I went back to her doorway, and made sure she was still messing with herself. I went into the room and walked right up next to the bed. She didn't seem like she knew I was standing there, as she was getting into it a little heavier now. I could feel my precum soaking into my boxers, and I thought I was going to cum as I watch her rub herself against her bed.

I sat the KY and dildo down at the foot of the bed, being careful to make sure she didn't know I was in the room. As I stared at her ass, I noticed this long, thick, cylinder shaped thing on the bed, which she was rubbing her clit on. Her panties were soaked, as you could see the color differences from wet to dry.

I was watching her get herself off, listening to her moan, and seeing her ass up in the air, and all I could do was think about a way I could help her out. It was like I was horny, but also knowing that it was my sister in front of me so I had to keep my cool.

I went up to middle part of her bed, and stared at her panty covered pussy area. Then I just reached over with two fingers and started rubbing the area with mild pressure. She let out a deeper, more exciting moan, and I could feel her press against my fingers harder. She was soaked.

At no time did she stop, or look over at me, she just keep rubbing herself against her toy thing, and pressing against my fingers.

I then pressed my palm down on the crack of her ass, while using two fingers against her pussy, trying to help her rub against her toy even harder. My mind was racing, my cock was aching, and I couldn't believe that I was lending a hand in helping my sis masturbate.

I have gone this far, and all I could do was think about going the next step; finger her! I slid her panties to the side, and paused for a second as I admired her wet slit. I could see a small amount of dark pubic hair around her pussy lips, which made me think about when I saw her the first time when she was 16, and I was 13.

I slide two fingers into her wet pussy and spread them open to widen her hole so I could see in. She began grinding harder than ever, and the juices were pouring out. Her panties were sponging up her wetness.

My mind was just thinking how could you make this the best masturbation session for your sis... I reached for the KY and dildo with my free hand. I popped the cap open, poured some on the dildo, and massaged it over the toy. I removed my fingers from her wet pussy, and placed the oversized dildo head at the opening of her pussy. The dildo was much bigger than my cock, and probably bigger than most cocks. How will this thing fit I was thinking?

I slowly pressed the dildo into her pussy, allowing her to accept it slowly, and comfortably. I went all the way in, until I could barely hold the toy with my thumb and index finger.

As I started to pull it out, she gasped, and her pussy queefed. The sound sent a chill down my spine, and gave me goose bumps. I slowly moved the dildo in and out, while she pressed her clit against the other toy. I was picking up speed, as she was moving faster. All of a sudden I am ramming this thing as fast as possible, and she is cumming all over the place. Her pussy is soaked, she was ejaculating, and she is screaming out loud to keep going.

When she finished, I slowly removed the dildo, and she was quivering as if she just got off a stair master. I sat down on the edge of the bed, and told her that was super sexy, and that I was glad to assist. She smiled and said, "that was the plan and glad you enjoyed it. That was the best orgasm ever!"

We small talked for a few minutes, and then she said that she wants to help you relieve me now......To Be Continued.