Fixing Their Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still working on the carrots when Bernie came up behind him, pulled down the back of his boxers and smacked him smartly across the buttocks with a spatula.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Because I wanted to."

"That hurt."

"Don't be such a baby. It wasn't much more than a love tap. Anyway. I'm prepared to bet that..." she came up behind him and reached round to find that, yes, his prick was fully erect. "Oh, yes, this part of you seems to be enjoying it." She massaged his prick and balls making him harder still. "Look how much fun you're having now you've let me take control."

"I'm not sure fun is exactly the right word."

"Oh, so you want me to stop, then."

"No! No, of course not."

"Then why have you stopped peeling the carrots. I don't give strokes to lazy boys who don't do their chores properly. That's it, you work away on the carrots and I work away on you." There was a ping from the kitchen timer. "Oops, the oven needs turning down. Don't go away. Oh, I forgot, you can't."

And, truth be told, he didn't want to. OK, so chained to the sink and elbow deep in vegetables was not how he would have described his perfect evening but there was a relaxed intimacy between them, an intimacy heightened each time Bernie took time off from tending her pots to spend time tending to his prick and balls instead. Indeed, in some ways it seemed all to soon before dinner was ready. Bernie unlocked him from the sink and, together, they carried the food through to the dining room.

After the meal Bernie suggested that Andy might want to clear away the table and load the dishwasher. As with peeling the veg and washing the dishes, this was not normally part of his duties but there was a new normal in town and Bernie hinted that it would be worth his while.

When he returned from the kitchen he found that Bernie laid back on the sofa wearing her burgundy satin dressing gown and, as far as he could see, not much else. She looked up, saw him, and smiled.

"All done?"

"All done."

"And if I were to go and check I'd find everything put away neat and tidy. All the work surfaces wiped down and nothing out of place."

"Err... yes." Andy replied hesitantly hoping she wouldn't actually check.

"Hmm... we'll see, won't we? Now, come here and stand at ease."

Andy did as he was told.

"I think my toenails need a fresh coat of polish, don't you?" Bernie asked idly as her fingers played sweet music on Andy's once again rampant prick. "Would you like to be a sweetie and do them for me?"

"Of course."

"You'll find everything you need laid out on my dressing table. Off you go."

Andy hurried upstairs and, there on her dressing table, was, indeed, nail polish remover, cotton wool pads and a pot of bright scarlet nail polish. He gathered them up and returned downstairs.

"Perfect. You can sit on the pouf facing me and I'll rest my feet on your lap."

Andy moved the pouf next to the sofa and placed an occasional table next to it to hold the polish while he applied the remover. Then he sat down and Bernie turned towards him so as to rest her feet in his lap. Of course, with his prick still protruding through the flies of his boxers, this meant that her feet were, effectively, resting on it. As he worked away, removing the polish from the nails of one foot, she used the toes of her other foot to play with him.

At first they just chatted idly but there was something Andy needed to check, something that had been bothering him all afternoon. This cosy, relaxed atmosphere seemed just the time to broach the subject.

"Hun?" he asked tentatively. "Exactly how much does Cassie know?"

"Cassie? What do you mean?"

"About us, about this. I know how you girls talk; I know you share secrets we guys would never dream of sharing. Does she know about your plan, the whole controlling my orgasms thing?"

"And what makes you ask that?"

"Well, when she came round earlier you didn't seem to be that bothered about hiding the fact that I'm wearing your chain. When you brought your tea out to the garden it was almost as if you were parading me in front of her. I mean, the end of the chain was dangling out so far of the bottom of my shorts she must have seen it but she didn't react at all. It was almost as if she already knew all about it.

"And I know what you two are like; you're always cooking up mad schemes together. I've got to admit this one is madder than most but that is part of what makes me wonder if she was the one who thought up the whole thing in the first place."

"Parading you in front of her? Was that what you thought I was doing? Well, judging by the bulge in your shorts you certainly didn't seem to mind. In fact you were loving every minute. And when I suggested that you might want to mow her lawn as well, you couldn't get there fast enough."

"No fair! That was an order."

"I don't remember giving you an order. I just made a suggestion and off you popped with your tongue hanging out like an eager little puppy. I know you've got the hots for her. You couldn't get round there fast enough."

"I have not got the hots for her!"

"You liar! You've had the hots for her ever since she moved in next door. Don't worry, I don't mind. I'm not the jealous type but I'll bet good money you're hoping that she is in on it, hoping that I'll lend you out to do more than just mow her lawn."

"Hun! I'd never cheat on you. You know that."

"I know you'd never go behind my back, of course I do, but what if wasn't behind my back? What I it was right in front of me? What if, for example, you were under my orders. Let's suppose that it's Cassie that's sitting here and I had asked you to, for example, paint her toe nails just as you've done mine, then that wouldn't be cheating, would it?"

"I guess not."

"And that's exactly the sort of thing you're hoping for, isn't it?" She gave a little push with her toes to force home her point.

Andy couldn't answer. In truth, he wasn't sure what the answer would be. He would never dream of cheating on Bernie, never in a million years but, if he was honest, he would have to admit that Cassie might have featured in one or two of his fantasies about threesomes. But that was fantasy, what Bernie was suggesting was rather different.

"You're blushing," Bernie laughed. Andy just kept his head down and worked at removing the last of the nail polish. "I wonder what else I might order you to do? After all, a lonely divorcee has needs, just like any woman. It would only be neighbourly of me to help out in any way I could and, if that includes lending out my husband...

"But I wouldn't get too excited. That dinky little prick of yours isn't going to be enough to satisfy a woman like her. Maybe she'd prefer something a bit different. Maybe she'd be up for some hot girl-on-girl action. Cassie, me and my vibrator. There's a threesome for you. What's up? Why have you stopped?"

Andy wasn't aware that he had stopped; he wasn't aware or anything much. He was so shocked at Bernie's suggestions that all he could do was sit there and gawp. Bernie took advantage of the pause to lift her foot off his lap and look down at her toenails.

"You seem to have done a good enough job of cleaning off the old polish. Let's see if you can be as good putting on the new. Careful now, I don't want any smudging." She returned her foot to his lap.

Andy swapped the nail polish remover and the cotton wool for the nail polish. Taking Bernie's left foot in his hand he set too starting with the big toe.

"In fact, now that you've brought up the idea of threesomes with Cassie it opens up all sorts of possibilities. It makes me quite hot just thinking about the games we might play," Bernie continued as Andy set to work. "In fact it makes me so hot I think I need..."

There was a sudden buzzing noise. Andy looked up from his work and nearly dropped the nail polish in his amazement. The buzzing was the sound of Bernie's vibrator - she must have hidden it in the pocket of her dressing gown. The dressing gown which had fallen open to expose the matching chemise she wore underneath. She held it briefly to her lips and licked the top inch or so to moisten it. She gave Andy a massive wink and then her left hand lifted the hem of the chemise and her right ran the tip up and down her nether lips.

"You've stopped again. If you can't learn to concentrate on getting your jobs right, I'll have to punish you."

It took a supreme effort of will for Andy to tear his eyes away and return to his work. It took another supreme effort to keep them away and concentrate on her nails. Of course, he knew Bernie owned a vibrator but he had never been in a position to watch her use it and, even now, he was still not in a position to watch. That didn't stop him from hearing her and Bernie was keeping far from quiet.

"Maybe we could start by having you go down on her. You're quite good with your tongue. I'd ask her round to supper and you could be the dessert course. Cassie and I could sit side by side on the sofa with you, down on your knees in front of us. Take it in turns. First me, then her, then me again, then...

"Or maybe we won't even bother with you. After all, it takes a woman to know just what turns another woman on. Maybe I should be the one to give her a cuddle, just the two of us, and see where it leads. Does that sound fun? We might let you watch, if you're a good boy but, on the other hand, we might not, I might just take her upstairs and fuck the arse off her. Chain you up and leave you down here, surplus to requirements. After all, who needs a man when they've nine inches of vibrating pleasure. Who needs a prick when they've got one of these? No chance of this one coming too early, no chance of this one letting me down. God, that feels so good, so big, so big inside me, so much bigger than you, really fills me all the way up. This really is the full nine inches. Oh, god it feels good, so good, so hard inside me... all the way in... all the way... all the... all... ooh, yes... ooh yes... ooh yes... ooh yesssss!"

Andy had the sense not to even try to continue painting Bernie's nails as her orgasm washed through her. He just stared in amazement as her body went tense, one hand holding the vibrator deep, deep inside her while the fingers of the other played with her clit. Never, in his wildest dreams had he ever imagined anything like this. What had happened to turn his wife into this sex bomb?

After what seemed like ages she gave a massive sigh, removed the vibrator, turned it off and just lay there, exhausted. Again, Andy felt it best to let her recover in peace.

"There, that's better," Bernie said at last. "How are the nails getting on? Nearly finished? Excellent."

"Hun," Andy asked tentatively as he set back to work. "All that stuff with Cassie, that was all fantasy, right? You're not really going to invite her over and have me..."

"That, my dear husband, is for me to know and for you to find out. After all, it was you, not me, who suggested that she was involved in any way at all. I never said she was. Mind you, I never said she wasn't. She might be, she might not. Have fun finding out."

That night, as they lay in bed together, Bernie cuddled up to Andy and, once again, reached down towards his prick. However, instead of stroking it, she cuddled his balls and the chain padlocked around them. Mind you, this had the same effect and, once again, Andy was rock hard and pointing northward.

"So, how was day one of the new regime?"

"Pretty fantastic. I never knew you were such a sexy lady."

"And the whole not coming thing? How are you coping with that?"

"I'll admit it's hard, pun intended, and my balls feel like ripe melons. However, even though I still don't understand the reason why I have to suffer like this, I'm just about managing so far."

"Just about? So far? I'm not sure I like the sound of that. Does that mean you're tempted to sneak off to the bathroom for a quick shake of the old trouser snake?"

"Tempted, god I'm tempted but seeing as you're putting so much store on it I'm resisting that temptation, as I said, so far."

"And what's all this about suffering? Haven't you had fun today?"

"Well, yes..."

"And do you want to go back to the way it was?"

"No! No, of course not."

"Well, stop complaining then, and, hun, if you really can't resist, come and talk to me. It's important, really it is."

"OK, I just wish I knew what makes it so important. However, if you feel like that about it, who am I to say no."

"I do feel like that about it, and, trust me, after a while, so will you. Now, we've both got work in the morning. It's time to sleep. Good night, love you."

"I love you too."

It took a while for Andy to drift off to sleep and, yes, he was tempted, very tempted, but he could see how important this was to Bernie and that, along with the promise he had given, was enough to stay his hand.

*****

Like every man Andy was no stranger to waking up with an erection but this one was a stonker and he reacted the only way he could. His hand drifted south, wrapped itself around his prick and gently stroked it up and down. God, it felt good, so, so good. Maybe, if he were to sneak off to the bathroom...

"I do hope you're not doing what I think you're doing."

"No, no, of course not!"

"Hmm... sure seemed like it to me. Barely on day one and already you're breaking your promise. Do you really want to go back to the old ways?"

"No, no, of course not, sorry hun."

"Well, it's time we got up anyway. Come along or we'll be late for work."

Somewhat reluctantly Andy pushed back the covers and rolled out of bed. As he headed for the en‑suite he considered whether he could get away with a quickie in the shower but Bernie seemed to be extra vigilant and, truth be told, part of him got off on not getting off. This still didn't stop the chain from annoying him as it dangled between his legs.

"Hun," he said, as he emerged from the en-suite holding the chain to stop it swinging. "Do I have to wear this?"

"Come here and let me have a look."

He went over to the dressing table where Bernie was applying her war-paint. Without being asked he stood in the 'at ease' position; it just felt right. She turned towards him and carefully examined where the chain was fixed around his balls.

"Hmm... there's no sign of chafing. I can't see any reason why you can't wear this all day."

"Because it's uncomfortable."

"It can't be that bad. You didn't complain yesterday."

"But yesterday was..."

"Was what?"

"Well, all sexy. I didn't mind because it was part of the whole sexy thing."

"And what makes you think the whole sexy thing has stopped just because it's a Monday? You can definitely wear it all day today to remind you of how things are from now on. Ooh, it looks like that's piqued your interest."

And she wasn't wrong; he was, indeed, getting hard just thinking about how life had changed. And if the price was wearing the chain all day, well, he could live with that.

"Now, help me on with this." She passed Andy a gold chain necklace, one she had inherited from her grandmother but with little beyond sentimental value. However, the locket it usually held was gone and, in its place, was a key. Andy didn't have to ask what the key unlocked. He went around behind Bernie, placed the chain around her neck and fastened the clasp. Bernie, who was still dressed in just her bra and panties stood up and turned to face him.

"There, now we've got a matched set, your chain and my chain, yours with a lock and mine with the key. Do you like it?"

"It's... It's... what are you going to tell people at work when they see it? Won't they ask?"

"Don't be silly, no one will see it under my blouse. I'll know it's there and, more importantly, so will you. That's all that counts. And, by the way, this is Gran's old chain and not really the thing for this. An attentive husband might consider buying a replacement as a special gift; just saying. Now, come along, we'll be late."

As they left the house Andy was gratified to see that Bernie was right; although you could see that she was wearing a necklace her blouse covered the key and discretion would be maintained. An hour or so later, this complacency changed when his phone gave that knock-knock sound to say he had received a message. Although phone use was frowned upon in the office he took the time to surreptitiously check and, yes, Bernie had sent him a selfie, one that concentrated on her cleavage, one that showed that she had undone a couple of buttons and the key was now clearly visible.

The worst was not knowing. Had she merely adjusted her blouse for the sake of the selfie or was she now swanning about with her blouse half undone and the key clearly on show? And why oh why was his prick getting so hard just thinking about it?

Half an hour later there was another knock-knock from his phone. This time it was a text.

You've seen my chain, now I want to see yours. 15 minutes to send me a photo and I don't want to see any limp pricks

Andy was horrified. Fifteen minutes! By the grace of god he wasn't in the middle of a meeting or some such! He slipped off to the toilets and sat down in one of the stalls. At first he tried just opening his flies but if that was all he did you couldn't see the chain so, taking the bull by the horns, he stood up, dropped his trousers and boxers to his knees, pulled his shirt out of the way and, after a couple of strokes to make sure he was really hard, took the photo.

For a long, long moment he stood, staring at the screen of his phone; had he really just taken that photo? Was he really about to press send? Still, if that was what Bernie wanted who was he to disobey? What's more, for all his misgivings about sneaking off to the toilets to take dick-picks, he had no real complaints about this new regime of Bernie's. He'd still no idea what had put this crazy idea into his head but, ever since this had started, for all that he was endlessly frustrated, he was having more sex and more fun than he'd had in ages.

With the photo sent it was time to pull up his pants, tuck himself away and return to his desk. However, he now had a new problem. His erection simply refused to abate. He had got used to the chain and, with a little care when sitting down, it was totally unobtrusive, but the bulge in his trousers was, to his eyes, as obvious as they come. On the other hand, he couldn't spend all morning lurking in the toilets so he had to arrange himself as best he could and try to be as nonchalant as possible as he made his way back.

He'd barely made it back to his desk before he received another text.

Nice pickie. I look forward to playing with it tonight. Remember, no cheating in the meantime.

A couple of hours later and, once again, there was a 'knock, knock' from his phone.

I'm getting all horny thinking about what games we might play this evening. I hope you're hot for me too.

And, just before it was time to leave,

Hurry home, lover boy. I'm hot and ready for you.

The traffic on the ring road was a nightmare that evening and the drive home that evening seemed to take forever but, eventually, he was parking up and letting himself inside. He found Bernie busy in the kitchen preparing their evening meal. This was what he expected. However, what he hadn't expected was to find her dressed in high heels, skimpy top and the shortest skirt imaginable.

"Wow! Hello, sexy!"

"You like?"

"Oh, yes!"

Andy rushed over and gave her a hug and a kiss, a long lingering kiss. His hands, inevitably started to wander, lower, lower, down to the hem of her skirt and up underneath to find...

"Ooh, silly me, it seems I forgot to put on any panties. Ooh, that's nice, yes, just there... ummm... ooh, darling, you are good with your fingers but how's about giving me a little kiss, down there?"