Fixing Truck with My Little Niece

Story Info
Niece helps uncle repair a truck.
4.2k words
4.44
143.1k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ares2009
ares2009
459 Followers

"Are you going to fix mom's truck today? Oh... let me turn the morning news for you." Erica said smiling at me when I approached the family room with a cup of coffee.

"Yap! That's the plan. I want to get it done bore it gets hot out. I may start by 7.30 or so..."

I glanced at my niece laying on her stomach on the couch with chin on the armrest. She was still in matching pair of short pajama pants and a lose top that she wore to bed last night. With remote in hand, she looked at me and smiled again before turning the local morning news channel. "There you go!" she said and started to bounce her legs back and forth from her buttocks to hand rest on other end of the couch while still laid on her front. Her long legs, the pale white skin just below the hem of her pajama shorts, round buttocks covered in flowery garment looked so incredibly attractive. That's my niece...

"Thank you dear!" I said adoring her beauty.

I sipped my coffee watching the morning news...

***************************************

Since her husband passed away, my eldest sister Joann has been living in her old house with her only daughter Erica. I lived about sixty miles away from them and divorced without children of my own. Joann has always been kind to me when we were growing up, perhaps because me being the youngest in the family. She treated me bit differently than she treated other siblings. Evidently, she had a special sport in her heart for me. Pushing late mid-thirties and being a bachelor once again, I had made a point to visit Joann and my niece Erica at least once a month.

My niece Erica had just graduated from high school and was just over eighteen. She was stunningly beautiful for her age with nice teen body, great perky breasts that even older women would envy. Rightfully, no teenager should even be allowed to have an elegant figure that is highlighted with nice pair breasts that push up into her cloths or pair of buttocks so round and firm. She was pale in complexion with shoulder length brown hair that often dangled as she skidded around crisscrossing her angelic face. Of course, I have never looked at her with lewd thoughts but I always admired how she filled up from being a bony little girl to an attractive one as any other uncle would. Whenever I can, I did much as possible to fill the vacuum that her late dad had left. For the most part, she treated me as buddies than an uncle, but she was always respectful in her own playful ways. I have made a point in treating her as a friend than a niece to make her comfortable. I frequently bought her stuff that her mother couldn't afford to buy for her and always enjoyed Erica rewarding me with gleams in her eyes followed by a bear hug whenever she received a gift.

Friday evening, I went to Joann's after she kept bugging me to change the oil in her truck and to replace the windshield wiper fluid tank that had a crack. I went with Erica and purchased parts that Friday night. Along the way, I took her shopping to buy few denims other nick knacks she that she needed for college in few weeks.

That morning Joann drove my SUV to work leaving her truck behind for repairs. Wanting to finish repairing her truck before the temperature started to reach triple digits, I rushed to the garage right after a light breakfast and more coffee. Erica followed me to the garage and hung around questioning everything that I was doing and chatting about what was in her mind while handing me tools when I asked for one.

Several times when Erica was squatting at my feet that extended under the truck, holding down a tool that I asked for, she pushing her smallish breasts in a very advantageous position giving a sight under her top leaving me with much to imagine. Her breasts looked even bigger and seemed to grow each time I she handed me another tool. I had to remind myself not to look or entertain sinister thoughts, but gazing was an innocent act, nothing sinister about it, correct?

When I was done with the oil change and replenishing other fluids, I removed the leaky windshield wiper fluid reservoir, which took longer than I expected.

Then the fun started when I made attempts to attach the new fluid container to the car. Being on the garage floor, my upper body under the car with legs out, I had very little room to hold the tank and attach it with two hands. Each time that I thought I had the tank pressed against the correct place, my spare hand couldn't handle grabbing the screwdriver, placing a screw into one pre-drilled holes and securing it. I kept trying without any luck since I didn't want to purchase another set of correct tools for the job as I already had them at my place. I cursed naturally each time that I was unsuccessful.

"Hey... Uncle Tom said a bad word." Erica teased sensing my frustration. Just then, the screw slipped out of my hand again, prompting me to curse without any regards to my niece who stood there, peeking under the car to see what I was doing.

"What's the matter, Uncle Tom? Are you having a rough time down there?" Erica asked. Being already irritated by not being able to do the job, I kept my mouth shut. But I was adamant to finish what I started.

Then finally it occurred to me that Erica could get under the car with me and help holding the tank while I fastened it. I was somewhat hesitant but asked anyway, "Can you give me a hand for a minute?"

"Me...? Help you...? Sure. What should I do?" Erica answered eagerly.

"Sure bud, why don't you crawl under here and see if you are man enough to hold this dumb thing, while I tighten couple of screws" No sooner I was finished, she crawled under and laid besides me, turned her head to me and grinned happily.

"Ok, see this space here?" I asked pointing to spot where the tank should be attached to. "All you have to do is to hold it up there with this strap till I secure it with couple of screws. Can you do that?"

"Sure. Piece of cake" She said grabbing the plastic tank off the floor, reached up with both hands to the spot.

"My hands are not long enough to reach up there," She said forlornly after finding that she couldn't quite reach the place. I knew I had a dilemma. Instead of driving to a mechanic who may charge way more than what I want to pay, I decided to try again.

"Ok, let me try holding the tank. Why don't you put these screws in holes and tighten till they grab?" I decided to try a different approach.

Again, Erica couldn't get screws into holes as her hand was just few inches short of reach.

"I know! If I lay on you, I'll be able to reach. Do you want me to try?" Erica asked. I thought for a moment, not about Erica lying on me, about her safety being under a car that was supported by a jack but didn't think she was stupid enough to do anything foolish.

"Ok, let's try that!" I said. Erica first crawl outside and then crawled back in between my legs a on her back and then positioned her head on my chest. She reached around the floor and found the tank, picked it up and held up at the correct place this time without any trouble.

I felt her warm and silkiest skin softly brushing against my legs as her bare legs touched mine. The feeling was bit weird. Few seconds later, I found her body moving on mine feeling definitely different than other times when we hugged and touched casually. Erica's soft skin rubbing against mine and then moving up inch at a time as she shifted up felt kind of strangely but can't deny the comfort. Should I be alarmed feeling such sensation? Her bare skin caressing mine was similar to how a stripper would teases you to death by rubbing you little here and little there with her body. It was the very first time that I had felt that impression and was conscious of it when my little niece's body pressed up against mine. Never before I had my body electrified like that when we casually hugged or touched.

Forgetting that, I took a screw and the screwdriver. I immediately found that I also had less space to work with when Erica was laying on me. I also had to reach around her to use my left hand. The first try was unsuccessful as the screw fell. So I tried the second screw with the same results. When I reached down to search for fallen screws, now without knowing exactly where they fell and not being able to see them in the cramped up space, I felt Erica's body swaying with mine. That's when I realize the effect that her baby skin had on mine. Add to it, she was still in her short satin pajama pants and I was still in my gym shorts that I wore overnight without anything else underneath. It immediately came to my mind that when she was outside observing me, she may have gotten glimpses of my cock already when I was under the vehicle with legs outside and sometimes knees slightly bent. Erica could have had a good view under the hem to my private parts from where she stood and observed while I worked.

After finding one screw, I started searching for the second.

"Are you looking for the screw that you dropped? I think it fell on me." Erica said.

"Do you know where? I asked not wanting to feel her up looking a screw.

"I think it fell on my tummy and rolled down somewhere."

Instead of searching for the lost screw, I inserted the one that I had and fasten first. As I turned my hand, my body pressed up with the force of my hands that rotated the screwdriver, moving my hips up, pressing my pubic on my niece's soft butt. As my hand turned, so did my pelvic, went up and came down slightly. She moved up and down with me causing an immediately stir inside my pants.

Having gotten the first screw deep enough but not secured, my next task was to look for the second screw. Erica had her hands on the tank and I didn't want her hands to move, causing us another headache of having to realign tank. I told Erica that I was going to reach down and search for the screw and then placed my right hand on her stomach in search for it.

"I think it rolled down lower..." Erica warned me again. With my hands searching for the screw, her butt swaying in attempt to accommodate my hand to find it and still kept her hands up to hold the tank, our bodies rubbed again and again, which cause further tumult, stimulating my cock. Her very soft baby skin rubbing on my thighs had me fighting and fighting my own sinister thoughts that began to cross my mind. I knew that I had to get the job done fastest I can and head to take a cold shower to stay clear of any trouble.

My fingers searched lower, down and over her cloths and when I finally felt the screw on my fingertip, it was almost by her pubic. My effort to grab it caused it to roll even lower, but my fingers sensed it around where her clit might have been. My natural reaction was to slip my fingers right over it and grab the screw. Which I did as Erica's butt went up and came right down on me again. It was too late when I realized that I may have unintentionally poked her pussy as well in my attempt find a screw.

As I inserted the second screw in the slot, Erica began to move her body on mine, saying her hands were hurting after keeping them up for so long. Every move Erica made caused her butt to roll on my hard shaft. And every move caused more stir inside my pants and her butt was either on it or rolling to one side or the other. For a quick moment, my shaft was planted between her cheeks, right in the crack.

Soon as we were done, Erica brought her hand down and sighed in relief. Then I got the shock of my life. Instead of rolling off me and crawling from under the vehicle, Ericka swayed her but slowly from one side to the other few times very casually, causing my cock to move with her butt. Then she lifted her butt off and gently placed the crack of her butt right on my rigid member. It was deliberate and she did it like she was trying to access my length, girth and to assure it was what she guessed to be the culprit that had been poking her rear for some time. My first reaction was thinking, "Oh my GOD!", then I went numb and speechless. I sighed in panic.

She giggled at first, causing more panic as I was trying to get over the shock when she asked, very calmly; "Are you having an erection?"

"Are you...?" Erica stopped her words while I began to search for mine.

"No!" I muttered still trying to find an excuse to get me out of trouble and the humiliation.

"I think you are..." she whispered. Her voice had some excitement and erotic tone that I had never heard before.

"No!" I said again still trying to figure how to handle the situation.

To my utter amazement, Erica slid down on my body, moved a leg outwards and swiftly snuck her small hand under the elastic band of my gym shorts, sizing just below the head of my cock momentarily and giggled loudly. My face must have turned crimson...

"You liar... You are having an erection." She chuckled some more before ridiculing me "You ARE Uncle Tom... You are having a boner, RIGHT?" she giggled, this time reaching even further down and wrapping her baby soft fingers around the shaft, best she could.

I was still trying to get a grip of my composure, but how can I when my stealer hard-on and was being squeezed? And her fingers were now patting the underside as my rod fighting to point upwards inside my loose gym shorts.

"Is it true that it hurts if you don't do something when you get a boner?" Erica cooed this time, tightening my shaft in her fist. Then my niece went back to caress it softly again, causing my cock to pulse cruelly. I gasped to her touch and spoke being horrified of what had happened and what may happen if I didn't act. But there was no hiding of my arousal or yelling at her for being bold enough to reach under my shorts to clutch my shaft. How could I? What would Erica say to Joanne if she gets upset?

"Erica... Sorry..." I hesitated, still looking for an excuse for having a hard-on when my nice was laying on me.

"Sorry honey, I don't know where you heard that. Now that we are done with the truck, let's crawl out of here" I said responding to her question and looking to get out when I thought that I still had a chance, without embarrassing myself. But what she was doing with my cock was so fabulous, I had second thoughts if I should make her stop at all.

"Ohh..." Erica giggled, very sweetly. "One of the older boys in the neighborhood told me that long time ago?" she giggled again, slightly raising her hip, and sliding down on me, while she still managed to keep one hand under my shorts.

"Why would an old boy in this neighborhood tell you something like that? Did you mess around with him?" I quickly shot back finding an opening. Erica chuckled and squeezed the head of my cock, now oozing pre cum.

She chuckled. "You are not going to tell anyone right?" she asked and paused "I did it with someone else I dated few weeks after my 18th birthday, not him... but few days before that I helped him rub his pecker until it shot white stuff, what you guys call *cum* because I felt sorry for him." I was shocked finding from my niece's own mouth that not only she had given hand job, but she has already fucked someone. For the life of me, I never thought my sweet innocent niece would even consider any thoughts of doing such things.

Then she hissed "So, I caused you to get a boner?"

I decided to play along and muttered "What do you expect when a gorgeous babe like you get all over body of an old man like me" I grunt and she squeezed my cock firmly as she giggled.

"Do you want me to help with this?" she asked gripping my shaft firmly and then softly spreading my pre-cum down over the underside.

"How?" I was able to mumble.

"How would you like me to help? You name it" she said erotically, yet innocently if that makes any sense.

My cock was fully aroused, but my brain was torn in two, feeling her body on mine while she had my bulged head of the cock head in hand. My only regret was it was my niece who was flirting and teasing me, not another babe and fear of Joann finding that I molested her sweet little girl.

"Let's move out of here, can we? We can talk about this after that..." I mumbled, but not very convincingly.

Erica giggled first and said "It is more fun here" and chuckled again. "Besides, you won't let me do something with you if we move out of here" I agreed that it felt kind of kinky being under a vehicle with a eighteen year old beauty laying on you and offering to do anything to make you cum. What more was she was already playing with my stiff rod.

"No telling?" I whispered in desperation wanting more than ever to have my stiff rod to explode, one way or the other as it kept throbbing violently in desire to cum.

"Cross my heart." Erica hissed and giggled softly in excitement of getting me to agree to her will. Swiftly, she moved sideways, getting off me and then she pushed my gym shorts down without any resistance from me and she gawked looking over her side.

"WOW!" Ericka exclaimed. She took a step, clasped it with her soft hands, giggling. Then she slowly reached my scrotum with one hand while smeared my pre-cum all over the head of cock with the other.

"I've never seen a grown-up thing before." she hissed "It is so BIG!" she said staring at my cock that was so rigid and stood up straight, arching bit towards me. Then her small hand on my scrotum began to fondle it, gently squeezing and turning each of my testicles with softest skin that I had felt, Her other hand, gently pushed my foreskin back and forth, in an exploratory fashion causing my already hard cock to even lengthen bit more and stiffen even more in her soft little hands. My cock throbbed relentlessly, leaking pre-cum like a water stream.

"This is way cool" she smiled. Sweetly, wrinkling side of her mouth. I moaned gently waiting for her to girl handle my cock, beating it in her hands till I shot my load. But Erica had another surprise for me.

First, she pushed down my shorts even further and I promptly kicked them off. Then shifting her butt up, she reached down and pushed her own pajama shorts down and out, giving me an eyeful of her awesome creamy thighs and little bit of hair that sparsely covered her pubic. I drooled to the sight. Then she rolled to on me once again, this time facing me. I don't know if it was her intention, but when she brought her legs over mine, my cock became sandwiched between her plump and silky thighs, giving me immense pleasure. She fastened her thighs together first, hiding her face between my shoulder and the chin, moved her hips few times, causing my cock to slide between her silky thighs.

I sighed and groaned enduring the pleasure, although I was only dry humping her tender thighs.

She inhaled, closed her eyes, moved her hips up and slowly lowered her steaming hot pussy opening towards my swollen head of cock. She had only little room to move but kept trying to move her hip up and down, looking to shelter my cock in her pussy.

I could have taken my cock in hand and showed it in, but it appealed to me to have her take it in and meanwhile I enjoyed the pleasure of my cock being banged up all over her, her butt, thighs, roving all over. Then, Erica succeeded after several tries when the head of my cock finally speared through her pussy lips to enter her wet pussy, Erica let out a huge cry, froze her butt and pressed her breasts to my chest. I sighed in pleasure. She wiggled around a little bit, a slippery stimulation right on the edge that was almost painful in its intensity.

I allowing her to take her sweet time to take my shaft in her wet pussy understanding that she may not have had a cock that is thick as mine in her before. I pushed her shirt up until it bunched over her breasts. They were about the size of small cantaloupes and fit perfectly in my hands as I assaulted them gently. I softly massaged her breasts, pinching and twisting my tongue and flicked over her nipple. I gently nibbled them between my teeth as she moaned. While my niece's pussy gently slithered my head of cock, trying to take in bit more with each downwards push, I kept at her breasts, although it wasn't the most comfortable position to be in to lean forward for the task.

ares2009
ares2009
459 Followers
12