FKK at Wellness Hotel Eifel Star 03

Story Info
Third Day - Morning Activity.
2.5k words
4.26
36.9k
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Third Day: Morning Activity

Next morning I woke up early with a friendly erection that I decided not to nurture, so I could remained charged as long as possible. I sometimes like to keep myself aroused for hours; it gives me a great energy boost and the ability to focus on sexy thoughts and other things that cross my mind during the day. If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend it for both men and women.

I put my running outfit on and went jogging into the forest behind the hotel. After a while I saw that there was nobody around so I decided to spice up my jogging, like I often do at my early morning jogging at the beach at home. I stripped nude, except for my shoes and hid my clothes behind a rock. I continued jogging. The adrenalin was flowing freely in my blood, rushing to all body cells. The possibility of being met by someone clothed and not knowing what their reaction would be, was more than enough to give me an energy boost that no drug could match.

After about half an hour of jogging without meeting anybody, I turned and started on my way home. I was stopped by a little stream drinking some water, when I heard two female voices. It was too late to hide as they had already spotted me and we had made an eye contact. The only way to get out of such situations is to act naturally, so I stood up and greeted the two young women like the Germans do. The two joggers returned my greeting and asked if I knew where the path led. Though they didn't seem to stare they did check me up and down, especially down. I asked them whether my nudity bothered them and they laughed and said that they didn't care and that most people wouldn't mind an accidental meeting with a nude person out in the forest as this is a healthy activity.

"Mind you", one of them said. "You just gave us a great idea!" She took off her clothes and her friend followed suit, then they said a hearty farewell and continued jogging, now naked, along the way I had come. I liked their attitude. I continued jogging till just before reaching my clothes, a mountain biker appeared and took me by surprise, though he said nothing and continued pedaling. I wondered how he was going to react when he reached the two young naked ladies I left behind not long ago.

Enjoying my nude activity, I decided to push my luck a bit more. I picked my clothes and continued my nudist adventure towards the hotel. I stopped at the edge of the forest, which bordered the hotel's backyard. I saw that I could enter my balcony directly from the yard and since I hadn't locked the door to my balcony, it wouldn't be a problem to enter my room. I saw nobody. It was only seven thirty. I made a quick decision and jogged across the back yard to my balcony and entered my room without being seen. "Am I lucky?" I thought.

I had about fifteen minutes to kill before the pool was opened, so I decided to dry myself in the morning sun on my balcony. The partition walls between the adjoining balconies were waist high but had gaps between the building blocks that composed them, so if one would look he could see part of my nakedness.

"It wouldn't be that bad", I thought to myself, "I've already met all the hotel guests in the sauna after all".

I was enjoying the sun rays, when I spotted the two young ladies I had met in the forest, who were now dressed. When they saw me, they waved hello and continued their jogging. I watched them till they disappeared.

I entered my room, put on my robe, took my towel and went down for my morning nude swim, hoping to find Elsa and Manfred again, or maybe someone else to share a nude swim in the pool.

I went directly into the pool area. There was nobody there. I took my robe off, went back to take a shower. Washed the sweat away and walked naked to the pool. I entered the warm water and swam laps in the small pool.

I was enjoying my swim when suddenly a couple entered through the pool door. They stopped and stared at me. I stopped swimming and wiped the water from my eyes, so I could assess the situation. I was relieved; I was looking at Manfred and Elsa. And greeted them like the Germans do, even to complete strangers, with a loud "Guten Morgen!" which they returned back in the same manner. They stripped and entered the water.

Let me share something with you; I feel different being nude in public for example, where I am on a clothing optional beach, but where most or even all the people are clothed and I am nude, but are not in my immediate vicinity, compared to being nude on such a beach, where clothed people are right next to me in a more confined environment. It is a lot more intimate and raises more doubts as to the possibility of practicing nudism at such a set up. The physical closeness created by the small pool, made me feel I belonged to an unofficial group, a community. This physical closeness demanded communication to be established between the three of us.

I saw that they had quit swimming and were now standing at one of the pool walls talking to each other. When I reached them, I stopped and stood next to them in the water. They smiled at me and I returned their smile.

I told them about my nude hike that morning and the people I met on my way. They told me, they were skinny dipping in the lake they went to yesterday and that in Germany you can actually swim and sunbathe naked in public almost anywhere, if you are being considerate to other people. It didn't surprise them, how the two women I met on my walk reacted.

"I would probably do the same. Many times I don't have the courage to be the first to bare my body when other people are clothed around me," She added, searching my eyes for my reaction.

"Oh, that sounds familiar, but isn't that what excites us?" I said, looking deep into her eyes.

"A pity, we missed a great view." Elsa said while focusing her look on my water covered genitals. Then she raised her eyes very slowly and when she met my eyes, she winked with a wide grin. I laughed and felt my dick joining the conversation under the water sans paroles.

"I also missed a great view." I answered allowing my gaze to move up from her genitals, breasts and then into her smiling eyes. Then I directed my gaze to Manfred and examined his body, meeting his smiling eyes.

"You should excuse my wife's sense of humor. She can be wild sometimes. Hard to tame, you know." Manfred said changing his smile to a loud laugh that we joined happily.

"You see, we Germans have a long and dark winter. In order to deal with the winter season we expose ourselves to the heat in the sauna and when summer comes, many of us do everything to absorb the highly valued sun rays. So that is why many people here feel that baring the human body is somehow a built in need. We do not keep our nudity with other people to a sexual context only. Most nudity here is to be taken as very innocent and not intruding. This is why you can see many single women feel safe to be nude in public in Germany, without being approached by expecting males immediately, like would have happened in the south of Europe.

"There is something that bothers me still. Can you explain me, why people are nude in the sauna and in order to enter the pool they put on their swimsuits?" I asked.

"A sauna is taken in the nude for hygiene reasons. You need to let the skin sweat out all its refuse. Swimsuits, especially the modern synthetic ones block the skin pores. A sauna is also accepted as a type of bathing ritual. One never bathes wearing something. So, although there is no sun in the sauna, people are nude and there is no body shame among men and women in the sauna context. When you enter the pool, though, you are no longer having a cleaning ritual nor do you sweat, so to most Germans it will not be proper to enter the water nude. We are quite an obedient society, as you probably have noticed. At the entrance to all saunas in Germany you'll find a poster with sauna rules. There is always a sentence obliging one to enter the sauna nude. No exceptions are made. On the other hand, we Germans are very tolerant towards public nudity. It is here that the FKK movement had started. Combining that with the fact that we need rules and the fact it is not clearly stated that you may or must bathe nude in the pool, it is grasped, by most of us, as improper to do so. But with our liberal body attitude we won't object too much if one would bath nude in a situation like the one we have here, where the pool is actually not separated from the sauna. That leaves something to the creativity of the user. Both Elsa and I are glad you chose to swim naked. When I answered your question the day we met, I did mean that you can be nude here, although it may not be the rule. You see, the ambivalence is built in into this hotel. You asked where the men's showers are. Now you know that the showers are mixed for both sexes. So here you have mixed nudity in the showers where you enter the complex, it is a customary non nude pool area and there is a mixed nude sauna further on. We are a bit complicated for you, I'm afraid." Manfred concluded laughing.

"Thank you, now I understand the situation better." I said.

We resumed our laps in the water, Elsa being in the middle lane when suddenly I felt her hand brushing my ass.

"An accidental touch," I thought and didn't stop.

Another lap and her hand brushed my cock when she passed me.

"This is no accident," I thought. "This woman isn't innocent as she may appear," I discussed the situation with myself. "Let's see what happened if I touch her." I made my decision.

Next lap when we passed each other I moved my hand with a long movement touching her right tit, passed her belly and brushing her trimmed bush. She didn't stop her swimming as well. On the coming lap we touched each other's genitals. Now the game was clear.

I decided to play the accidental touch game and I continued my laps with touching each other while we passed each other. After a few more "touching - feeling" encounters, I noticed that both Elsa and Manfred stopped swimming and were now standing by the stairs leading into the water. I continued my laps like nothing had happened. When finally I turned and stroked the water back in their direction, I saw a magnificent view. Manfred was sitting on the pools' edge, his legs on the stairs opened wide. Elsa was standing on her knees with her derrieres up in the air, her mouth engulfing Manfred's cock; both her hands opening her ass cheeks wide, exposing her ass hole and her cunt to me like saying out loud: "Fuck me!" No asking, just primitive raw sexual demand.

The effect on me was like a lightning strike. My dick came to live in no time like I was a hot blooded teenager. I reached the stairs and climbed so my cock was at entry level of Elsa's dripping cunt. I looked into Manfred's eyes and got his non verbal approval. There was no warm up, no sexual teasing: just instant need for release. I shoved my cock in one long thrust to the hilt stopping at her cervix.

"Fuck her hard!" Manfred ordered. "She needs it rough now!" He gave final instructions on Elsa's behalf.

I needed no more reassurance to shift me into high gear. I fucked her like a horny dog fucks a bitch, mounting her from behind, holding her pelvis with both my hands to counteract my wild pelvic thrusts. Elsa supported herself on both hands, while sucking hungrily on Manfred's cock. She howled like a bitch in heat. Her cries muffled by her cock stuffed mouth. Her howls drove me out of my mind and I sped up into a violent pace. In no time we reached our so highly needed release and tried to recover our heart rate. When the blur in my eyes subsided, I looked forward and saw, through the glass wall, a young couple, I had previously seen in the sauna, staring at us from the parking lot, where they were loading their car preparing to leave. I Told Elsa and Manfred we had audience. The three of us waved to the young couple, who waved back at us before leaving the crime scene. We were left exhausted and drained, but all of us wearing a wide smile.

We entered the water to rinse ourselves of our cum, relaxing in the warm water while stroking each other gently now, like saying to each other we can be tender, loving and caring as well.

Not a long while later hotel guests started to come into the pool. We played it cool and nonchalant and they behaved like they were expected; they said nothing and well hid their surprise if any. Some of them took their swimsuits off to swim naked like we did.

"Look what we have started." Elsa said quietly into my ear.

"If we had waited some time before we started fucking, we would've had a saucier pool session." Manfred added to the conversation.

"We still have tomorrow to see if it works." I said with a wink to my German new friends.

The reaction was immediate. Elsa pinched my ass saying: "You are a real dirty old man."

"Who would love to serve you anytime you demand my services," I said.

It was getting late morning, so we went out of the pool, not bothering to hide our nudity. We took an intimate, sexy shower together and met a short while later for indulging breakfast.

Since I'd finished my obligation to my employers, I suggested we could have some "quality" time together. I delivered them my idea of a common nude hike to the lake were we can have a nude day by the water. Elsa and Manfred liked the idea. Twenty minutes later I met them by the hotel entrance ready for a new adventure.