FKK at Wellness Hotel Eifel Star 05

Story Info
Last Day.
1.1k words
4.38
23.8k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Day

I woke up early as usual with my morning erection pressing against Lara's slit. I started to tease her gently and when she did not protest I positioned my cock tip on her clit and started to massage it back and forth. Slowly her cunt opening was getting wet. When it was slippery enough, I slipped into her love box, very gently, as if not to wake her up.

Though she didn't open her eyes, Lara gave me her cunt squeeze, just to let me know she was into the game. I cupped her tits and fucked her with long, slow, steady movements. When we were getting close to our climax, I slid out of her cunt and told her I wanted to keep her excited for later on.

"Bastard!" She slapped my ass, leaving a red burning patch there. "Don't you know? You don't leave high flames on the stove and walk away from the house. You can put the whole house on fire!" She said half humorously half seriously. "I hope, for your own good, you are going to compensate me for this rude behavior of yours. If not I am going to find me another cock even before you leave."

"Lady, hold your fire. You aren't the only one here to be kept on high flames. Where is the trust between us?" I smiled at her.

We went out of bed, she put her robe on and I wrapped myself with a big towel I found in her bathroom. We went down the stairs to the wellness area. We took a warm shower soaping and playing with each other in the hot water till I sported full ongoing erection and Lara begged me to take her from behind right there.

"Not now." I said. "Let's get into the pool."

We entered the pool area to find Elsa and Manfred already naked in the water and nobody else beside them to be seen.

"Guten Morgen." Lara and I greeted them.

"Guten Morgen." they greeted back. "I see you are already ready for good deeds." Elsa laughed, keeping her eyes fixed on my erection.

"Elsa, I'm going to kill you if you touch him. The bastard left me hot and dripping. He is going to finish what he started! Otherwise the monster is going to come out of me." Lara expressed her need for urgent satisfaction.

We all laughed loudly, our bodies shaken.

"You are behaving like a married woman." Manfred added.

"Me? I am just so fucking horny. If I'm not getting fucked soon I'm going to get crazy." Lara replied.

"Manfred, any idea how can we handle the situation?" I asked.

Manfred, instead of answering, stepped towards Lara, who was just entering the water and ordered her to stand on her knees and hands on the upper stairs. After he had licked and sniffed her pussy like a dog, He shoved his big cock into her pussy from behind, mounting her doggy style. They were fucking each other hard and loud. After a short while, he pulled out, slapped her ass powerfully on both cheeks and aimed his fat cock at her ass hole. Lara protested loudly, but Manfred held her pelvis, not letting her move and forced himself deeper and deeper. She was crying in a mixture of pain, humiliation and pleasure. When she realized her protest was in vain, she relaxed, accommodated Manfred and slammed hard at him whenever he shoved his cock into her ass.

Once Elsa and I realized the two of them were getting along, we turned to each other. Elsa sat on the pool's edge; spread her legs wide signaling me to approach her. With my left hand I pulled her labia to expose her engorged clit and started to suck on it. I used my right hand to insert my baby finger into her ass, my ring and middle fingers went deep into her cunt giving her G spot a deep massage. I once read somewhere about a Far East wisdom saying that a man, who is having one finger in a woman's ass, another massaging her G spot and the third on her clit simultaneously, actually controls the whole world with three fingers. Well, at least I felt part of it was true. The effect on Elsa was astonishing. She started climaxing and with each movement of my fingers, my tongue and lips her orgasms strengthen till she couldn't hold any more and exploded with a wild shriek, that lasted long after I left her to experience her aftershocks by herself as she was getting too sensitive to my touch.

Looking sideways I saw Manfred slipping out of Lara's ass, his member no longer erect and angry. I moved towards Lara from behind. She watched me between her hands as I came closer to her and with one hand opened her dripping cunt for me. I slapped her quick and hard on her ass, brought tears to her eyes and slammed my hard and eager cock into her. She was screaming and talking dirty to me in a way I didn't know her from our lake affair. She was acting like a bitch in a heat. I scratched her with my nails and bit my teeth into her back, while I was fucking her hard and fast. She kept crying with her mixed emotions. Her right hand cupped my swollen balls, squeezing them, than she massaged her drenched clit helping built her own orgasm. I continued my steady wild pace till she couldn't stand it any more and climaxed, her body shaking without control and her cunt muscles locking my dick deep inside her not letting me out.

It was difficult, but I managed not to cum yet. When she relaxed a bit, I spread her robe and laid her on her back. I penetrated her missionary style and she locked her thighs round my hips as I started fucking her.

"Please, be gentle to me." she begged with tearful eyes.

I nodded in agreement, wrapped her with my hands, made sure the whole of our bodies were in contact and made gentle love to her. Lara hugged me while I slowly fucked her till we both climaxed together in a very quiet but deeply satisfying orgasm, holding and kissing each other tenderly.

When we fully recovered, we slipped into the water to wash the cum off our bodies. We showered silently and I went to my room to pack my suitcase.

The four of us had breakfast together. I thanked all of them, especially Lara for the great experience I enjoyed with them. We exchanged addresses and promised to meet again in the future. We hugged and kissed when they escorted me to my car. I saved the last kiss for Lara and wished her happiness and lots of good sex.

I felt a bit depressed, while I was driving to Frankfurt International Airport. I wished I could stay longer. But on the other hand, the good things in life come in little portions, don't they?