Flagpole of Humiliation Ch. 02

Story Info
Humiliated again, this time at the mall.
4.2k words
4.35
106.5k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week had passed after my episode with Chloe in her dorm room before I got a text from her to meet her at the mall that afternoon. It was the middle of the work day but I didn't have a choice because of the incriminating evidence she had on me. All I could see in my mind was the video she had of me, tied up and helpless in her college dorm room, being ejaculated into her panties. I reluctantly went to meet her.

When I got there I texted asking where she was.

"2nd floor. Victoria's Secret," came the reply.

When I approached the store, I saw her waiting outside, but my heart skipped when I saw she was standing next to Phoebe Lim, our prior babysitter. Phoebe was a freshman at the same college as Chloe. I knew they were friends because Phoebe referred Chloe to us when she had to stop working due to her class load.

Phoebe was a very attractive 19 year old Korean girl and had started babysitting for us from when she was in high school. So I'd seen her grow up over the years and fill out. At this point she was, by any measure, a pretty hot young asian girl. Like a lot of young asian girls do, she streaked her hair a combination of light brown and blonde, which I found really sexy. She had size C breasts, and also wore tight shirts that showed their shape nicely. She was about 5'2, and had a nicely proportioned, supple young figure. Today she was wearing black lululemon tights and a pink lycra halter top - it looked like she was on her way to the gym.

Chloe was wearing tight high waisted white shorts that showed her toned legs and a bit of her butt cheeks, and a loose fitting white tank top that showed a black lace bra underneath. She had her arms crossed and was smiling when I approached.

It was clear from the surprised look on her face that Phoebe was not expecting me.

"Hi?" she said with a puzzled look at me and then at Chloe, "umm, are you going shopping with us?"

"Kind of," Chloe cut in, still smirking at me, "he's going shopping for us."

I didn't know what to say and so there was silence for a bit.

"You see," Chloe finally continued, "the other day I found out this loser, who I'm sure you really trusted, was actually secretly pleasuring himself to my online pictures. He has a huge stash on his computer. He's been doing it forever, just masturbating all over my pics whenever he had free time."

Phoebe got a horrified look on her face and then looked at me with a betrayed look like "how could you?"

"But it gets worse," Chloe continued. I swallowed hard because I had a feeling I knew what she was about to say, and there was nothing I could do about it. "He did the same with you, Phoebe."

Phoebe put her hands over her mouth and let out a muffled "what???"

"For real," Chloe said, "when I was looking at his computer at all my pics, I found a special folder called 'Asians,' and guess who was the star of that folder? You! He downloaded all your instagram pics, like from your Vegas trips where you went clubbing. He's got tons of them. He obviously likes you in your mini skirts and tight dresses, and also where you're partying in your bikini by the pool. He's got all them saved to his little Asian spank folder."

"And the best part," Chloe continued, "is that the porn videos he stored right next to them in that folder were basically all "asian college girls in bondage," so its pretty clear what kinds of things he was thinking about you!"

Chloe then looked at me and asked "Am I right?"

"N-no..." was all I could weakly manage to stammer out.

"Oh really?" Chloe sneered, "how about this - Phoebe, he also took creep shots of you walking around their house, bending over pics of your butt when you were wearing tight jeans, shots down the front of your blouse when you leaned over, anything he could secretly snap. I saw one of you bending over putting something away, and he snapped a shot of your blue and white striped panties sticking up out of the back of your shorts!"

I was totally busted and all three of us knew it.

Phoebe was now looking right at me and her expression and gone from shock to pure anger. "You asshole. Sick pervert." was all she said.

"So," Chloe said to Phoebe, after a moment of total silence, "since he's been having a good time at our expense, I thought it only fair that we have a good time with him here. I could use a whole stash of new undies, and Phoebe I'm sure you could as well. Good thing this loser is here to buy them for us. Let's go."

And with that she walked into the store, leaving me alone with Phoebe. She was so much younger than me, but I was now totally in her hands. "Phoebe, I'm sorry," I said again.

Phoebe lingered for a minute, still staring bullets at me, and then she said "you heard Chloe, let's go in."

I tentatively followed them around the store while they picked out various bras and panties.

At one point Chloe was talking to the girl behind the counter, and pointed directly at me while making a jacking off motion with her hand. The girl just gave a stern look my way and nodded to Chloe.

After a few more minutes, Chloe and Phoebe were standing at the back of the store in front of the dressing room, and they motioned for me to join them. We were the only ones in the dressing room area.

"Strip." Chloe said to me, matter of factly.

I froze. "Please, Chloe," I said in a low voice, "What if someone comes back here? Please, don't do this again."

"Oh yes, again," she replied, "Like I said, it's time for Phoebe to have some fun with you."

I looked at Phoebe, who had her arms crossed. Then she also said simply "Strip."

I looked back at Chloe and, having no other choice, slowly complied and stripped naked in front of the two college girls, right there in the back of the store.

The two girls looked at me and Chloe said "I told you, look at him! He's already getting hard just from walking around the store!" It was true. Walking around the store, looking at the young girls shopping for lingerie, had made my cock swell a little bit.

Just then the girl from the counter walked to the back with a rope and handed it to Chloe. "We had this in the back storage room."

"Thanks Rachel," Chloe said.

Rachel stood there next to Chloe looking at my exposed body. "What a total jerk," she said.

"Payback time," Chloe replied.

Chloe took the rope and tied my hands behind my back, and tied my arms tight to my body. Once again I was immobilized and helpless.

Looking at Phoebe, I pleaded with Chloe again in a low voice, "Chloe, please don't do this to me in front of Phoebe. I've known her since she was in high school. Please don't humiliate me like this in front of her."

"I know, right?" Chloe said back with a smile, "She's so much younger than you, but she already has so much control over you. Her tight little body just makes you weak, huh?"

Phoebe looked at me and shook her head in disgust.

Chloe continued, laughing, "Phoebe, you should know, one of his weaknesses is for outfits like yours. I know from looking at all of his pics. I guarantee he's trying not to focus on your yoga pants!"

"Oh, is that right?" Phoebe asked, looking at me now with sheer contempt, her anger boiling over. "You like me in these, pervert? Is this the kind of outfit you would jack off to me wearing?"

She was totally angry now, and approached me. She lowered her voice and asked "You like this, huh? Do you? Do you jack off thinking about me? Do you?" And she started rubbing her tights against me, before turning and pushing her ass into my cock slowly several times before backing away.

There was just no way I could resist it. Her body was so tight, and her halter top showed off the smooth skin of her toned stomach and lower back. Since I was already partially aroused just by looking at her, my cock responded quickly to the feel of her ass in those tights, and I bobbed up to a full erection in front of all three girls in a matter of seconds.

"Told you," Chloe laughed, "he's totally under our control."

Phoebe stood there looking at my cock with her arms crossed. "Oh. My. God." She said. "Unbelievable. You really were jacking off to me all that time I was there, weren't you? How young was I when you started jacking off to me? High school?"

"I used to look up to you," she continued, brushing her hair behind her ear, "you used to help me with school work! You even took me to to my drivers ed classes, for fuck sake! Are you telling me this whole time you had THAT going on in your pants?" she said, pointing at my full erection.

There was nothing I could do. I was completely tied up, exposed and humiliated in front of her. I realized that in just a few short years she'd gone from an awkward teen to a hot young college girl, and I could see her now realizing just how much control that gave her over me.

"Look at that," Chloe chimed in, "his cock is in full salute to you Phoebe. I guess you satisfy his Asian fetish."

"Is that right?" Phoebe sneered, "you have a little Asian fetish? Is that what this is about?"

I didn't say anything.

"C'mon, admit it," Chloe said, laughing, "don't forget I know exactly what turns you on because I've seen your computer. Just admit it - you've got a thing for young, cute asian college girls. And you especially like them wearing tight clothes that lets you leer at their tits and butts. Just like Phoebe here!"

The worst part was we all knew it was totally true. Having seen my computer files, there was just no point in trying to deny anything. My weaknesses were totally known to them and it gave them all the power.

"Phoebe, please," was all I could say, "I'm sorry. Don't do this to me."

She walked back towards me. "Do what?" She mocked, "this?" She took her finger and slowly pushed the tip of my erection down, painfully, until it wouldn't go further, and then let go, causing it to bounce back up. She repeated this several times, looking right at me. "You like that, huh? Do you?"

The touch of her finger on my cock was making me softly moan every time she did it "Phoeb-Phoeb . . . uhh, uhh, ughh".

Phoebe just laughed. "Fucking loser," she said.

Then Chloe grabbed me from behind by the rope and pulled me over to the three-way mirror in front of the dressing stalls, and then pulled me up to stand on the pedestal in the center of it, with my erection on full display.

She took a pair of stretchy pink lycra panties Rachel handed her and said, "let's see how you look in these," pulling them up my legs and over my cock. Because I was hard, she had to pull the front of the panties up and over the tip of my cock, but the material was strong enough to hold my erection inside. Then she stepped back to admire her handiwork. There I stood, tied up and helpless in front of the girls, with my erection trying to poke through the pink panties they'd put on me.

"Very nice," Chloe said, taking a picture with her phone. "How does it feel?" she asked, coming back next to me.

"Please stop," was all I could say.

"You say 'stop', but again, your little unimpressive dick betrays you. Look how hard you are. I see your dick likes this soft stretchy material!" And with that, she grabbed the back of the panties and started pulling them up my back. "Let's see how you look with a wedgie. Hey look," she said, "I turned it into a thong!"

As she pulled the wedgie higher, the front of the panties pulled my erect cock down further and further, making me wince in pain. Finally the front of the panties slipped off the tip of my cock and slid under my balls. Chloe left them like that.

Suddenly Rachel looked out to to the showroom floor and said, "No, that's ok girls, you can come back here, it's open." And just like that a group of 4 more girls walked in, all about 25 years old, carrying various kinds of lingerie. They stopped in their tracks when they saw me standing there exposed like that, and put their hands over their mouths in shock. "What the . . .? What's happening here?" they asked, starting to laugh.

Chloe said "Well, we're teaching him what happens to older guys who think they can secretly jack off on pics of college girls who post their pictures online." Then she looked at me and said "Isn't that right?"

I just looked down, trying to avoid the gaze of all the girls staring at me, tied and exposed up on the pedestal. The fact that I had a full erection and had just been given a humiliating wedgie made it clear I was totally at their mercy and had no say in what was going on.

The girls looked at each other and started nodding their heads. "Nice!" they said, "teach him a lesson!" Then looking at me they said "serves you right, you pervert!"

Phoebe stepped forward and chimed in, "and by the way girls, if you aren't going to try any of those on," she said pointing at the panties they were holding, "you can just leave them on our little panty hook here." And with that she gave my cock another swift downward flick, making it spring back up again.

The girls laughed, and each took a panty they'd been holding, walked up to me and hung it on my stiff cock through a panty leg hole. Some of them twirled the panty around my cock a couple times before leaving it hanging there. The feel of each panty sliding onto my cock made me stiffen again. Some were cotton and others were lace, all with bright colors. The girls noticed the effect it was having and continued laughing at me. "Have fun girls!" They laughed, as they filed out of the room, leaving just Chloe and Phoebe with me again.

"Well, well, well," Chloe said, walking up to me. She chose one of the panties hanging on my cock, a white cotton bikini bottom, and started pulling down on it, making my cock bend down again. Then she took it and hung it off the very tip of my cock, which started to twitch from the sensation of the material.

"So," she continued,"do you remember what we call this?" She said, as she started very gently tugging down on the panties, rubbing the material against my tip.

"Yes," I said, looking down and totally defeated.

"What do we call it? Why don't you let Phoebe know?"

I inaudibly whispered something.

Chloe stepped closer to me. "What? Louder. Your darling Phoebe didn't hear it."

"The flagpole of humiliation" I said.

Phoebe looked at Chloe and then back at me. "Why?" She asked, genuinely curious.

"Go ahead, tell her" Chloe said, standing next to me. And with that she took hold of my cock and started stroking me slowly with the panties draped over me.

"B-b-because my cock is the flagpole and the panty is the flag that shows I've been totally humiliated by you."

Phoebe burst out laughing. "Nice! I like it!" she said.

"Yeah," Chloe said to me, still stroking me, "you like it too, don't you?"

"Y-y-y-yes," I said, feeling the beginnings of an orgasm starting to form inside my cock. All of the motion with the young girls in the dressing room had gotten me fairly close to cumming, and Chloe's tight body and hand job skills were more than I could handle.

"You like it when little college girls wearing their cute little outfits stroke you, don't you? You're completely naked and exposed, defenseless, and they're still totally clothed and in complete control of you and your cock, right? Right? Feels good, huh?"

My hips were now involuntarily thrusting back and forth with the rhythm of her hand. I couldn't take the teasing anymore and felt my cum uncontrollably rushing up. "Yes," I moaned, "yes, unnngh, yes, please Chloe, yes, unnnngh . . ."

And with that she suddenly pulled her hand away, leaving me thrusting back and forth in the air, my cock still swollen with cum throbbing inside.

"Chloe," I begged, "please don't stop. Please finish me. Don't leave me like this." My cock was twitching in the air, pre-cum oozing out.

Chloe said, "Wow, begging so soon this time. Well guess what. This time, if you want to cum, you'll have to beg Phoebe to do it."

I looked at Phoebe, standing there in her tights and her pink halter top, and she stared back at me.

"What's the matter," Phoebe asked, "You can only sneak pictures of my ass and jack off to them by yourself?" She started to walk towards me.

"Phoebe, please, don't do this," I said, "I've known you since, since . . . "

"I know," she said, "and look at you now. Totally helpless and humiliated in front of me. So you don't want me to stroke you? Is that what you're saying?"

I was silent. She stood right in front of me, my cock still pulsing with cum the way Chloe had left me. She looked down at my twitching cock, still with the panties hanging on it.

"So do you don't want me to do this?" And, looking me in the eye, she slowly but firmly grabbed my cock and starting stroking.

My mouth immediately opened into an O-shape and I started sputtering out "Ohh, ohhh, Phoebe, please d-d-don't . . . Ohh, unghh, ohhh . ." She was just as good at stroking me as Chloe, and I knew I was in trouble. I wouldn't be able to last. I couldn't believe she was actually going to humiliate me like this.

"Tell me how many times you jacked off to me," she said, continuing slow and steady stroking.

"I, I, I did it a lot," I said, my hips once again moving back and forth with her hand.

"Tell me about it. What picture of mine did you cum to the most?"

Phoebe had clearly done this a lot, and she very quickly learned how to read when I was getting close to cumming, always letting up so as not to let me, making my cock throb from the orgasm denial. The fact that she was so much younger than me and could control me like this made it all the more humiliating.

"What's the matter?" she asked, "you're surprised at how well I know how to edge and control you? Trust me, you're so easy. My boyfriends are much harder, but look at you. So easy for me to control. Your dick is just no match for a young girl like me, is it?"

And she was right. I was completely at her mercy.

"C'mon, tell me," she said, "what picture of mine do you cum to the most?"

With her repeatedly bringing me right to the brink of orgasm, I couldn't resist answering her question. But it was difficult to speak with my cock throbbing as much as it was, "I-I-I . . . like the . . . one . . . unngh. . . . with you . . . unngh . . wearing that tight and short blue mini skirt with the high heels. . . . unngh . . . unngh . . oh god, Phoebe . . . oh god . . . I'm going to cum. I'm going to cu-- . . . "

"Nope!" she snapped, yanking her hand off my cock and denying me again. I bent over in pain from her orgasm denial. "Yeah, I know that dress," she said, slowly rubbing my throbbing and twitching cock with just one finger. "What was i wearing on top?"

I was breathing heavily from what she was putting me through "A . a .a wh-white bra with sparkly diamonds on it."

Phoebe started laughing, "Oh yeah, I remember that one also. I went to a rave that night with my other girlfriends. So tell me, where do fantasize about cumming when you jack off to that picture?"

"Wha-, what?" I asked.

"You heard me. Where do you cum? Do you cum on my nice little ass?" she asked, as she turned her ass toward me and started rubbing the fabric of her tights with her other hand. Oh god, I thought, her ass was so perfect.

"Do you cum on my soft tits?" she said, as she started rubbing and squeezing her breasts through her lycra halter top. All I could think about was how it would feel to have my dick between them.

"Or, do you like to pretend you're cumming all over my sweet little asian college girl face?" she said, as she put a finger in her mouth and started sucking it.

She'd been slowly increasing the speed of her hand job while doing this, and was now pumping me quickly. It was unbearable how much I wanted, needed to cum. I was openly thrusting my hips back and forth into her hand, trying to do anything to get a release.

"Oh Phoebe! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum! Oh Phoebe . . . unnnghhh . . . oh Phoebe! . . . "

12