Flame of Cytherea 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

Suddenly she felt something strike the back of her throat, he hadn't even warned her, except for that deep grunt maybe, as he filled her mouth. She thought she would gag, he wouldn't release her, forcefully holding her by her hair, and her mouth was so full, she reflexively swallowed, then sucked hard, trying to get more before swallowing again.

She felt him pull out and release her hair, demandingly he said, "Strip"

She was trembling now, on the edge, and he hadn't even touched her yet outside of grabbing her hair and using her mouth.

He barked, "Now," and reached around her and spanked her hard on the ass. She clenched up and had a mini-orgasm, the pain pushing her off her peak. She shuddered in pleasure as she stripped out of her clothes. She felt so exposed as he walked around her, looking at her as an object to be used for pleasure. She was so confused, why was she so excited, she should be mad... Right?

He said in an offhand way, "You really are a sexy little slut aren't you." Then in a more firm voice, "Lie on your back."

She lay down on the ground, looking up at him. Her body quivered as he lowered himself on top of her. He lifted and bent her legs, pushing them all the way back with his shoulders as he grabbed her wrists and pinned them down on the ground. She couldn't move, and it excited her that she was completely under his control.

He demanded, "Tell me what you want."

She said in a trembling and begging voice, "I want you to take me however you want."

He shook his head, "I can already do whatever I want to you, you are my little slut, I asked what you wanted."

She yearned to feel his cock within her and said half shamefully and half pleadingly, "Take me like this, I'm helpless and in your power, take me, fuck me, use me."

He smiled and said, "Good girl."

She flushed again at the praise that should be a demeaning insult, then gasped in pleasure as he plunged his long hard rod into her desperately waiting body, filling her core. She begged him to fuck her hard and fast, and he did. She had never felt so much pleasure in all her life, not just from his magical boost, but from her subservience. And from the way he was treating her.

She looked up into his eyes as he pounded into her for his own pleasure, and that triggered something in her that took her up high and fast. She felt so blessedly full, and the angle of his entry was perfectly placed for her g-spot, which put her over quickly.

He never stopped, he just kept pounding into her as she screamed out his name over and over. After her third orgasm she lost count, she was in a daze of ecstasy as he fucked her hard and mercilessly. She was dangerously close to overstimulation as she felt him start to expand against her tight and milking walls.

She begged, "Cum in me, fill me, fill your slut."

When she felt his pleasure emptying within her she again reached her bliss, screaming his name.

When he kissed her, it was tender and full of emotion. He released her, then pulled her onto his lap kissing and caressing her body so gently, so lovingly, she got tears in her eyes. She wasn't sure what led to the tears, she was a mess of emotions, and her body was spent, in a good way. But there was joy in those tears somewhere, she was sure of it.

She was still confused, not really understanding what happened, only that she had needed it, wanted it without knowing and that it was the most pleasure she had ever had in her life.

She melded herself against him, enjoying this gentleness from him, they kissed for a few more minutes.

He said tentatively, "You okay?"

She wasn't really sure and said, "Could I ask... how did you know I wouldn't kick your ass for treating me like that, how did you know I would like it? It was amazing, but weird and shocking for me at the same time. That... isn't normal is it? You didn't do that with Kat..."

He arched an eyebrow which made her blush.

"I only heard a few seconds at a time every five minutes or so, I wasn't spying, just trying to figure out when you'd be done so I could finally sleep."

He nodded and said, "Let's talk about the last question first. It is normal, just, not for everyone."

She gave him a confused look so he continued, "Back on my old world, you know women are considered equal, at least in some countries?"

She shook her head so he explained.

"Well, they are, and that means some of them have high powered positions, and some don't of course. It is not a solid rule by any stretch, but a lot of the women on my world in high powered positions like to be completely dominated in bed.

"The rest of their lives they are responsible, in charge, so being dominated during sex is kind of an outlet, where they can not worry, not stress and just let someone else take charge for a while."

She nodded understanding. She did have a lot of pressure going on, and despite only being perhaps second in power in the group of five, she was basically calling the shots on where they went.

He said, "You probably just hadn't trusted anyone enough, before me, to let that part of yourself out. As far as your other question... I'd like to claim that I am just that good, but the truth is my talent gives me certain insights while I am in bed. I don't understand why, but I could just tell it was what you needed."

She moaned into his mouth as he swept her up gently and kissed her. To her surprise he lowered her gently onto his hardened member, smoothly entering her warm core.

His voice was a whisper as he said, "That doesn't mean we can't be gentle from time to time..."

She laughed throatily and started to slowly swivel her hips and grind down on him, gasping in pleasure as he hit all the right spots within her. They continued their slow lazy fuck for the next twenty minutes, teasing each other with kisses, nips, caresses and pinches as they oh so slowly made their way to another peak.

He laughed getting dressed as she muttered under her breath, "This relationship better fucking work or my sex life will be in ruins."

Chapter 11

He was smiling the whole way back to the camp. He had almost chickened out, wondering if Nora would be able to accept what she wanted. He was happy that she had surprised them both. When they got back and entered the tent, the women were mostly asleep, so he stripped and got under the bedding with Kat.

That struck him as weird for a second, having sex with one, but returning to the one he had a living with commitment too. But he firmly dismissed it in his mind, this was how this world worked and he had to get used to it. He spooned behind her, wrapping his arm around her, resting his hand on her abdomen.

He felt her push back against him but thought her asleep, until she did it again. His mind was stuck again, he still had Nora's honey coating his cock, but he leaned in and whispered directly against her ear, "In here, with the others?"

She turned her head and nodded, and put a finger against her lips with a mischievous grin on her face.

He shrugged, and ran his hand from her abdomen to the apex of her legs. He was surprised to find her ready for him. Doing it in the tent with others nearby must have been a real turn on for her.

He separated her labia with his ring and forefinger, then flicked her clit with his middle. She bit down on and gasped into the bedding as he lowered his body a bit more, then filled her with one sharp thrust. He was startled how much fun he was having, he had no idea he had a little exhibitionist in him as well. It took just a few minutes of him flicking her clit while thrusting into her steadily from behind as they lay on their sides and muted their vocal reactions.

When she peaked and her core tightened around him, he couldn't hold it and started pumping his baby batter into her milking, greedy, and warm molten core.

He kissed the back of her neck, whispering in her ear that he loved her. Then he rested his head down while pulling her against him tightly. He fell asleep that way, still buried inside her...

Over the next four days he made an effort to spend some alone time with all four of the women, just talking and getting to know them. He usually split the marching time between Sally and Nicci. He was open to starting things up with them by the second day as they seamlessly seemed to hit it off, each relationship just a little different, bringing out other sides of his personality.

He had to give it to the goddess, she knew who was compatible with whom. But he knew all the work needed in a relationship still needed to be done. So far he was juggling the four, but he was only sleeping with Nora and Katrina, and he didn't really have much else to do. He worried about it a bit, but of course, maintaining a relationship didn't take several hours a day, but when the time came he would miss it.

Although he was ready to invite both to bed, he felt they were not ready yet. He wasn't sure why, he just knew his power was prompting him. Maybe they had stuff to figure out about themselves first, he wasn't really sure, and he didn't care either, he just enjoyed his time with them. It wasn't like he was sex starved; Nora and Kat were both wild and insatiable.

With Nora, like that first night, he explored both gentle lovemaking and extremely dominant and rough sex, although he would not, and never did actually hurt her, hard spanking being the limit he set. With Katrina it continued to be playful and was getting more exhibitionist as time went on. There were never any urges, even from himself, to try a threesome. It was two separate relationships for him at the same time.

On the third night though, he asked Katrina a question, "Kat, I have a question about this multiple mates thing. I get that they are all separate, and there is the common sense thing of not having more than you can maintain. But... What happens when you have two mates, or even two in the second level of commitment of sharing a bed? How..." he just trailed off.

He just didn't see how he could be in two places at once. The answer was obvious yet complicated.

She smiled widely, "You planning to ask Nora?"

He was again struck by weirdness, but not nearly as much as usual, she sounded almost giddy about the idea. His old worldwasnarrow minded... Although he wondered for not the first time, if the connection to the goddess everyone felt here somehow eliminated jealousy.

He just nodded in response to her question and she explained it to him.

"Well, once you ask a second person and they accept, it is your two sleeping partners that decide, not you. Normally if they get along, they will just share the same bed and respect privacy when the other is having sex. If they are not thrilled with each other, they may decide to split your time. So you get one per night, or however they decide to split it up the living/sleeping arrangements.

"On the rare occasions the two people hate each other and cannot reach an accord, it will fall back to you to decide who to keep. That last one is extremely rare. Did that make sense?"

"Yes, strangely enough it makes perfect sense."

She asked curiously, "Strangely?"

He nodded in mock seriousness, fighting a smile, "Of course dear, who would think that a woman could be that logical."

She growled and tackled him. As their wrestling always turned to one or the other in control of sex, it was quite a long time later before they spoke again...

The next day, they reached camp late in the evening, just a couple of miles from the enemies reported position. He was a bit nervous, not really worried for himself, but for the women that not only protected him, but shared his life. He cared about them all now. He wasn't a pessimist by nature, but he decided he needed to ask Nora tonight, just in case. He wanted to make sure she knew where he stood, and how he felt before the battle.

They were worried about enemy movement so close to their position, so they stayed close to the camp, instead of their usual distance. That meant he wouldn't be able to play rough and make her scream, but that was okay.

He softly made love to her that night under the stars. Then, when he held her he whispered lovingly in her ear an extremely ironic endearment that she loved to hear, and that he swore to himself no one else would ever hear. He also had a question that had him nervous, "My perfect little slut, I love you, will you sleep next to me tonight?"

She grinned at him mischievously and echoed her answer to his first proposal, "Fuck yes", and then tears filled her eyes and she cried on his shoulder. He wasn't disturbed by this, it wasn't the first time. She missed her killed sisters still, and often broke down when he made her happy. It was healthy, and he had hope one day she would heal.

She still cursed like a sailor, was bossy at times, and short tempered, and he wouldn't want her any other way. But she was hardly ever bitterly angry anymore which he thought was a good thing. He was sure she would have wanted to share her good news with them.

That night he slept with a woman on each arm. He should have known, but they had talked about it already a couple of days ago, and they both liked each other just fine and didn't mind sharing a bed with him in the middle. The only thing that felt strange about it to him was... it didn't feel strange at all.

--------

Arnath stepped slowly into the small chapel within the castle of Egeria as his king directed. He was a bit nervous and unsure, but was not going to defy his new king, despite how wrong he knew it was. In a few short months he would have what he had strived for. He had worked hard to come up in the ranks of the military, and shortly he would finally have what he deserved, the lead of the next raiding group.

He lived for those times. One of his favorite things were breaking a woman, putting them in their place, but here in Egeria there were certain... lines he could not cross, at least, not with the local women. If he did, there would be inquiries, their families could object and he could lose everything. But every few years for the last twenty he had an entirely free hand to do as he wished with captured females.

So here he was, doing something that part of himself was screaming out against. But he stepped forward, the voice inside weak, so he pushed it down and ignored it, much like he had done many times before. He did not know that his inner conscience, his soul, was giving him a dire warning. He just knew it was the same inner voice he had pushed down and ignored ever since discovering his unique proclivities toward women.

The chapel that had once been a bright place was muted dimly. All symbols of Cytherea had been removed and other symbols that chilled his soul had been put in their place. He again stepped forward, moving toward the altar, spurned on by the thought of what he would soon have, command. If he did not follow this order, he knew the king would replace him. He couldn't allow that.

His soul cried out one more time as he made out the shape of a tied down person on the altar, his hand, holding the knife had gotten slippery from the sweat of his palm and he wiped it on his uniform nervously. But this warning he also shrugged off, and moved forward quickly, wanting to get this over with.

When the deed was done, and lifeblood flowed on the altar, the shadows around him seem to come alive, moving inky blackness that headed in his direction. The quiet voice inside him was screaming now as he instinctively felt evil, but he knew it was too late. The darkness closed in around him, then entered him. He felt his talent, his magic, being twisted, and he fell to the floor wracked in pain.

Arnath woke with a silent scream. His body covered with sweat. The last week had gone well for him campaign wise, outside of gods be damned Nerin. What a disaster that was. He had all his earth magic talents building traps, tricks, and fortifications. The enemy would be torn apart when they came.

But there was something wrong with his personal quest and it enraged him. He was changing in some fundamental way. His soldiers had brought back women from the nearby towns, and as he trained them he felt no joy or thrill in it. He felt dead inside. That's when the nightmares of that night two months ago had started; he had been dreaming it the last four days.

He was afraid...

---------

Katrina was tossing and turning, nervous about tomorrow. Though, she tried not to bump into Justin, he would need his sleep. She was worried about what tomorrow would bring. They had their last strategy session a few hours ago, she knew what she had to do. It was simple really, she could hold her tiger form all day without issue, so during the battle she would transform and stay by his side.

She knew Justin's magic although incredibly strong, was more limited than that. They had been experimenting at Anton's suggestion a couple of days ago. It had seemed to her the more power he channeled the faster he would tire out. If he simple touched people, like her, his power could be used almost endlessly, channeling small amounts of magic.

But when she watched him use the full scope and power of his magic, which was impressive, covering at least a hundred yards around him in all directions with his white fire, it only lasted about fifteen minutes before he was spent.

She glanced at his sleeping form so close to hers. The plan was simple really, at least, for their group. They would be in the center of the troops, possibly the safest place available. Anton had talked them into letting him direct his power, when called depending on the order, he was supposed to either flash a quick wave to cancel out the enemies' magic for just a moment, which would conserve his energy.

She knew the other command of course, would be for him to put out sustained power that would basically make the troops untouchable by the enemy's power, while charging and refreshing their bodies and talents. Of course, it would not stop physical attacks, but should tip the balance if done at the right time.

She worried though. But she was thankful the Flame of Cytherea was a protective power. Unless things went horribly wrong he would not be in danger. None of them would be. She cuddled against him and drew a deep breath, taking in his scent. Eventually she calmed, determined to protect him if in fact, the worst happened, and drifted off into sleep.

--------

Nora woke up to a light grunt. She could see the low light outside through the creases and small holes that tents develop and knew dawn had arrived. She almost giggled when she heard Nora moaning into the bedding. She frowned feeling guilty. She had been almost giddy a few times recently, spending time with Justin, it was so... unlike her. And she always felt a stab of guilt, knowing she should be with her sisters, and hoping that somehow, they were okay. That somehow, they were pleased for her.

She almost laughed at the next extremely poor attempt to suppress the sounds they were making as they tried to fuck sideways in secret. She had caught them doing it that first night in the tent, but didn't ever say anything. They actually thought they were getting away with something, and she had to admit to herself it was kind of hot they were fucking not more than two feet away from her.

She was pretty sure both Nicci and Sally knew as well, but they hadn't talked about it at all, just shared a laugh one night a few days ago. She didn't mind though, she had no right to judge if they liked the risk of screwing around others. Thinking about how she had begged for the privilege to lick his ass two nights ago, she definitely didn't have the right to judge.

When she felt herself lick her lips she deliberately changed the track of her thoughts, there was no time for a tryst this morning. They would be shortly marching toward the enemy...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers