Flames Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours later, after we made a mess by the jacuzzi, bathtub, and shower, we finally winded down, Basically we had sex anywhere we could expect a decent amount of privacy. By the time the champagne bottle was empty, every muscle in my body was sore. I figured it would take me a day or two before I could get hard again although I figured Erin wouldn't be able to wait that long. Her appetite was insatiable but I loved it. It seemed as though her appetite wasn't for sex, it was forme. That's what made it amazing for me.

She was passed out from the combined effects of exhaustion and alcohol. I was feeling a little tipsy too but I wasn't sleepy yet. She had passed out on the bed naked. I covered her up and kissed her lips. She mumbled something incoherent then cuddled up to the duvet. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and take a whizz. Erin had her eyes slightly open when I went back to the bed. She held out her arms and groaned. I happily went into her embrace before she passed out again.

I couldn't help but remember the night, 8 years ago, when we had just come back from her place. We had almost had sex but realized we didn't have condoms. After getting to my place, we cuddled and watched a movie. I remember feeling, then, something that I had never felt before: belonging. And that's what I felt now, like I belonged in her arms and that she belonged in mine. Nothing wouldevertake my Erin from me, and I would make sure of that. I held her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. She squeezed back and smiled as if she heard my unsaid promise in her dreams.