Flames of Balthazar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron groaned, as soon as she touched him fire erupted through his body once again, just her simple touch sparked a wildfire burning through his blood. He deepened the kiss, he couldn't get enough of her she was like a drug to his senses, her hands brushed over his chest teasing his hard nipples. He groaned as she broke the kiss running her lips and tongue down his neck. She then looked up at him, "Your chest hair is so soft, I like it."

He cursed as she sucked one of his nipples into her mouth her hands teasing the fine, short hairs on his chest as she trailed down his abs exploring his body. Her tongue then traced down his abs as her fingers dragged down his thighs, her nails gently scraping his taut muscle. The inferno built up inside of him again sweat beading over his body as her lips slid down closer, rolling over the ridges of his abs.

He cursed, "Marcus, do something." He groaned as her tongue flicked out over his happy trail.

Marcus smirked, "Your turn to suffer."

"Bastard," swore Aaron.

Marcus leaned over Aliesha and kissed the nape of her neck. "You won't know your own name after this," he growled then kissed down her spine.

Aliesha groaned as Marcus' tongue slid down her spine, pleasure sparked as flicked his tongue over her rosebud, rubbing his fingers over it. She needed to focus, her gods couldn't be allowed to control her so completely.

"You won't either," she whispered huskily, she looked up at Aaron and smirked before slipping her lips down over his thick, hard cock. She moaned as Marcus pushed his fingers into her, wet lube slicking her.

Aaron growled as her moan travelled through him, he tasted of earth, blending with Marcus' smoky taste. She coiled her tongue around his cock rubbing against the underside, drops of his essence leaking out as she toyed with him, her nails scraping his thighs and his balls as she sucked. His fingers dug into her shoulders as she tormented him savouring his taste.

She was driving him crazy, his muscles locked rigidly as the drug induced inferno seared through his body. Marcus looked up to him, his eyes swirling with the same heat that burned in Aliesha's eyes, he grasped her under the arms and yanked her up.

"Our turn now," Aaron growled and claimed her mouth fiercely.

Inferno heat raged through her body as she caught sight of the heat burning in his eyes, she wouldn't be able to control it this time, she was lost in the swirling maelstrom of heat. Marcus pulled her over to him and claimed her lips with the same raging passion, his hands were all over her as he grasped her hips then impaled her sharply, slamming into her ferociously she pulled back from his savage kiss and screamed as a violent orgasm tore through her, his cock spearing into her as Aaron grasped her arms restraining them.

His lips pressing against her neck as he grasped her hips as well, pushing his cock against her ass. He wasn't going to fit, not with Marcus' thick cock inside her. Aaron was just as well endowed, he'd split her apart, his fingers spread more gel over as he pushed against her. She was caught in a fiery tempest, the heat radiating from her men, and the heat burning her up from the inside.

Then his cock slid inside of her, she screamed, her nails digging deeply into Marcus' thighs as Aaron worked his way inside of her. The burn set off another fierce orgasm squeezing both men tightly, Marcus' fingers digging into her thighs and Aaron tightening his grip on her arms as they both drove her crazy.

Aliesha was a living inferno, testing his control to the extreme the way she squeezed and sucked at his cock as he slid inside her searing heat. Marcus looked over to Aaron as he finished sliding inside of her, his face a livid red as he slid inside of her. He reached up and grasped her jaw and kissed her fiercely as he increased the force of his thrusts slamming her back against Aaron. Her legs wrapped against his as she rippled around him, he broke the kiss with a hoarse shout as he spilled into her. The force of his orgasm ripped through him, black spots rippling through his vision as he collapsed against her side.

She was so tight and hot around him, squeezing every last drop of sanity from him as he did all he could to stop himself from exploding, before he realized it she had him on his back, her legs wrapped around his.

"Give it to me Aaron," she purred she kissed his neck as she slid down over him, rippling her muscles over him. He roared as he spilled into her, his orgasm ripping violently from him, the sensations made more intense as she followed him over the edge once again, squeezing him mercilessly wringing him of every last drop. She collapsed to his side dragging Marcus against her then her other arm over him.

12