Flames of Necessity Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frau Gessler, who'd given him no more than a glance outside, now gestured with the other women excitedly and loudly applauded the approach of the new arrivals. Her enthusiastic gesturing and chatter was directed predominantly to a supreme looking woman in a mink coat, opened in a provocative display of her feminine shape within it, in a stance of womanly arrogance. Prudence sneered down at Horace, then passed the leash to Gerda, who gripped it tight.

"You should show him Gerda, he's in your domain after all... and you as good as own him, now he's here." The sexual contentment of Prudence's triumph over her feeble husband came to a lushly satisfying realisation at that point, and this was echoed with tart and sadistic pleasure by Gerda. There was always a rousing reception on a debutante male being shown in defeat to womanhood for the first time, the male tasting the blissful humiliation of the price of his weakness in public, on being shown in utter disgrace as the owned property of a woman, but this was extra special and the spiteful contempt of the women reflected that.

Most of the matriarchs there knew that he was now owned by the majestically dominant blonde who paraded him, and that the feminised cur held to obedience on her leash did not yet know of his fate. The spice of that cruelly pleasing knowledge had their sexual arousal match their generous applause on this occasion, and their taunting remarks and inspections of her yet undisclosed new toy would arouse them all the more. This was no businessman or politician, this was a member of the English aristocracy, brought to his knees and now to learn total obedience under the dominance of a German woman.

The delighted scorn showered upon the effeminised pet, was cutting in its pompous and wicked sincerity, the woman in mink at the forefront of magnifying the intensity of his public shaming, stroking his poking cheeks with her crop then slipping it under to caress his profiled balls. She knew she'd soon have ample opportunity to see them expel their essence of beaten masculinity in homage to her discipline, Frau Blucher was always so generous in having her pets know that their obedience was to demonstrated to all women. Her cunt tingled with the raw impatience of that opportunity, as she and a crowd of severe women laughed cynically and sneered down at the shame of the male brought down so satisfactorily in his purple outfit and elegant shoes.

"I see your lord is being taken to the depths of his darkest desires while in your keeping Frau Blucher... I trust he'll be allowed to sample the hospitality of the women of our little circle whilst he's here." Horace cowered and bucked gently on his knees, daring to turn his head slightly to view the womanly bulges of her mature breasts and belly in tight leather beneath the mink, tall shoes and broad calves in black stockings emphasising her dominance.

His cock boned in the tight pouch as the caressing of his balls with her crop had him stimulate the bell, his submissive excitement already honed by the plug... and he was seen for the cur he was, as he sniffed at the air, vainly hoping to get a whiff of her cunt through the mixed aroma of feminine perfumes, earning their contempt. A brutal looking redheaded woman, the severeness of her plump maturity accentuated by her hair held up tight in a bun, sneered as she had him increase his motion by stroking his tight and poking cheeks with her whip.

"See how he shows defiance... he truly needs to have every last element of that whipped from him..." Horace bucked involuntarily on his knees as she playfully had him feel the purpose of her whip, whilst the fur woman kept the vulnerability of his balls displayed with the flat of her crop, his ears teased by cynical laughter of the surrounding women.

"...and I will be so obliged to help take him down to a level from which he'll never return." Horace's anus squeezed at the plug, the intense humiliation of being exposed in feminised form by so many spiteful women, bringing home the cutting and sordid shame of the predicament his weaknesses had led him to... and the perverse bliss of it. The attention to him, as he quivered with the promise of total humiliation beneath their eyes, was distracted briefly by the approach of Greta and Eva to applause from the women. They knew that it was their mark which the defeated lord bore, many males having known the exquisite pleasure that the two lesbians enjoyed in degrading them with costumes made to order; donkeys, housemaids, schoolboys... each serving to humiliate the male to satisfaction.

Greta squeezed Eva's broad buttocks affectionately as the two smiled down upon their triumph with haughty and spiteful satisfaction. They'd watched his humiliation from afar with studied nonchalance, whilst procuring drinks to toast the inevitable crescendo of his shame, and now Greta, taking the masculine air in a trousered dinner suit, with Eva showing the delight of being her undisputed choice of feminine desire in a flowing gown, nipples poking hard through the thin silky mesh of black material on seeing the male put firmly in his place. Gerda and Prudence both glowed with a sexual satisfaction of their own; the former with knowing that the cowering effeminised prize would be announced as hers tomorrow, and the latter with the ardent sense of absolute dominance she'd experience in having him know it. She sneered at him, and smiled at the couple.

"My husband constantly whined at not being privileged in being shown as my property at parties... it was oh so tiresome. Well now he's dressed to show just how eager he was, and just how keen these ladies are to accommodate him, I'm sure he'll get all he deserves in having that wish granted." Greta shimmered with satisfaction, her cunt expressed in its arousal in the camel-toe so purposely illustrated in the tight crotch of her trousers.

"It was such a pleasure dressing him, he showed no reluctance in being fitted in readiness for shaming..." She looked to Gerda and lifted her chin with pompous pleasure on continuing.

"...and I know that his obedience in being dressed will more than equalled when we ready him for your garden party tomorrow, Frau Blucher... seeing a male tested that way is always the ultimate thrill for us, and every woman who witnesses their showing of utter submission to femininity."

It was all too much for Horace. As his ears took in the applause and contemptuous laughter while the fur lady continued to ply her crop under his balls, the severe redhead stroking his tight buttocks with her whip, Prudence's arousal was taken to a peak of spiteful perfection on seeing his face contort in a way she was all too familiar with; as he bit hard on the ball gag, and quivered toward the humiliation he'd earned so justly, her sense of power and complete control of his destiny was euphoric.

Greta's words took his mind to the gaunt structure that the magnificent Gerda had taken such pleasure in showing him; he feared it and thought he might escape it during his stay, but now he knew he'd indulge the sadism of the women upon it, the excitement of submission combined with his immediate humiliation, and the blissful pleasure of having them know his utter defeat brought the seed up from his balls to confirm his pathetic status. He couldn't hide the ecstasy that consumed him, nor did he want to, as he grunted through the ball gag and stiffened his entire body on sending his cream to the pouch, the contempt of the women ensuring his disgrace in recognition of their dominance was thorough and mutually enjoyed.

Gerda lifted his head high with the leash, so's as many of the women would witness the grimacing which accompanied the shameful release of his balls, and as their taunting smiles and derision brought the spurts of semen on in a submissive deluge, he heard the cynical laughter of Prudence above it all, the joy of her triumph over him so potent in extending the sheer ectasy of his orgasm. With his feminised arse whipped with the cane, his balls pressed hard with a crop throughout their surrender, Horace sank to a level of submission from which he knew there would be no escape.

Thelma smiled as the rare sound of passing car on the road some 100 yards from them, had Barker start a little as he knelt before her with his trousers about his ankles.

"Just think what a treat it would be for someone to see us now." With the van full of items from Mannerly Hall parked in a leafy lay-by a couple of miles into the county of Dorset, Thelma sat on the trunk of a fallen tree, her broad thighs spread to have her cunt and arsehole receive the attentions of Barker's eager tongue while he masturbated, his reward for servicing her wet cunt to orgasm. As she watched him jerk uncontrollably, snorting and lapping at her folds and the savoury essence of her anus, on the threshold of coming, she couldn't resist a taunt.

"You make sure you save a little for Madam Ruby at the house, she doesn't get the chance to dominate too often down this way, and I know she'll be aching to release her tensions on her Mistress's new pet." She sighed as he pressed his face into the warmth of her wet folds, his tongue probing between the generous fleshy cheeks of the portly woman, tasting the sweaty tangs of her hot anus while snorting almost deliriously at the scent of her cunt.

He stropped hard as the semen rose readily from his balls, the promise of being dominated by yet another woman adding to the thrill of exposure, the chance of being caught licking a Woman's arsehole whilst masturbating; a sweet humiliation which would be illustrated thoroughly and with judicial spite at any court, having the full weakness already guessed at his prior appearance, confirmed in detail to the public. Thelma knew this, and likely to be looked upon more leniently as a simple woman seduced by a rogue, extended the thrill for him vocally as his tongue poked deep in submissive reverence, her voice echoing through the woodland.

"Come for me Barker!... come for your dominant Mistress!" His eyes looked up to her sneer as he grunted in ecstasy, his expulsion of air on achieving a lush orgasm, rippling the sweaty folds of her flesh as the semen spurted from his cock in worship of her. On his knees in the open, his tongue deep in the heat of a dominant woman's anus, with the woman who actually owned him soon to return from abroad, and another he'd yet to meet, waiting to express her superiority over him... his orgasm was wholesome and deeply gratifying, his expenditure of semen plentiful in confirmation of the submissive bliss which was now his lot.

Thelma grinned wickedly as he shuddered and groaned while he spent in her honour, with half a mind to have him lick her to orgasm again, but they needed to get on. She and Anthea had put him to good use both practically and sexually since Prudence had decided to own him rather than employ him, and this little treat in the woods was typical of the services he was put to. On the pretence and necessity of relieving her bladder, she'd had him park up and accompany her into the woods to watch her squat her ample body and pee; he was then made to lick her clean, then satisfy the arousal that brought on, then rewarded with permission to masturbate whilst he licked her anus.

As she replaced her panties and flicked her finger to command him back to the van, Barker hurriedly stuffed his shirt back into his waist as he buckled his belt, looking furtively about for the prying eyes which common sense told him were not there. Though her strut was somewhat awkward through the rough ground and leaf litter, he was already horny again after shooting his load, on contemplating the tarty dominance that she'd shown him; it was perpetual and would continue when he was introduced to the housekeeper, whom he'd been told was equally assertive.

Barker had very quickly warmed to his new situation, it giving him a sense of security he'd lusted over for some time. He'd been looked upon as a sexual deviant since his appearance in court, despite there being no hard evidence of his sexual activity with a woman who was known to own the males under her. In a world where that sort of irregularity was seen as shameful, his card was marked forever within upright society, and he was shunned by prospective employers. But that deviance suited Madam Thelma Stone perfectly, and embracing the correct order of gender as she would have it, Barker's shame within public society was as a glowing reference to her, and that weakness which prevented him from being employed in general society would allow her to put him to good use other than satisfying the sexual desires of the women who now owned him.

He knew he was laying himself open to a road which he'd never have taken, now being party to the criminal scheme which Prudence had arranged, but the perverse comforts of being the captive of such desirable and dominant women, gave him an ironic freedom from the blemish which he'd been led to by just that desire. He viewed his role in Prudence's scheme with a certain vengeful enthusiasm, the Hall being a symbol of the staid and puerile establishment which had condemned his actions as shameful. Though he knew that Prudence may well discard him and use him as a convenient scapegoat when the deed was done, even her pleasure in doing so gave him a strange sexual thrill.

The pure bliss of his position was illustrated in every moment now, Thelma standing impatiently by the van, and clicking her fingers impudently, in expecting him to open its doors for her. She gave him a satisfied sneer as he obediently obliged, owned by her. His cock was already half erect again as he watched her legs and broad arse step up to the seat, her feminine scent blending with the sweet country air which breezed through the leafy trees above. Barker was more than content with the way things were panning out.

12