Flames of Necessity Pt. 03

Story Info
Barker introduced to the Housekeeper's dominance.
3.8k words
4.28
11.6k
3

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barker inhaled the distinct fragrance of saline air as the van began its descent on the other side of a hill it had struggled to ascend, the road snaking down into the leafy Dorset countryside, before beginning to ascend a smaller but more prominent hill below it. Thelma put her hand on his crotch and felt the swell of his cock, smiling as she teased the bell within the fabric with her fingers.

"You like that salty smell don't you?... it's a little like a faint whiff of pussy isn't it?" She smiled wickedly as Barker's gape, and the stiffening of his cock in her fingers confirmed that the air stimulated him, even if it wasn't remotely like aroused cunt. She leaned closer to the screen and turned her head to the flat topped summit of the hill to one side, as the van approached to pass slightly below it.

"This is Gallows Hill... it's history excited Prudence, and it's proximity to the house helped her decide to purchase it...". She turned and stared into his eyes, clenching her fingers about his erection.

"...many a male danced high up on a gibbet here, as recently as 70 years ago... a local legend says you can still here the grunts of the ghosts of those men as they choked, at certain dates that coincide with their executions..." She sneered as she felt his cock pulse in her grasp, gently massaging it as she felt the vibrations of the van's engine through it, and laughed softly.

"That excites you the way it did Prudence... only from a different perspective... and of course, Prudence believes if there's any truth in the legend, it's that those grunts are the sound of the victims ejaculating... spending their last as they're viewed by the satisfied womenfolk." Barker gasped and jerked at the thought, having Thelma laugh louder and swiftly remove her hand from his cock. He took a sharp intake of breath and tried hard to concentrate on his driving, but the thought of being introduced to Ruby at their destination kept him rigid, and Thelma delighted in continuing the tease once she saw he'd managed to hold his seed.

"Prudence has brought many a debutante male submissive up here from the house, having reduced them to tears and confirming their place under her... the spot where the gibbet stood is conveniently out of sight of the road, yet so teasingly close to it..." She opened her handbag and took out a compact, pursing her lips in the reflection as she applied a little vermilion lipstick.

"...She loves to have them stripped naked, and then taken to masturbate on the spot where the gibbet knew the pleasure of those men... dominating them with her horsewhip in the open, until they spend. It's such a pleasure to see grown men exposed and shooting their seed in honour of defeat at a woman's hands... the grunts they make as they spurt in submission, makes up for any fanciful legends." Their gentle descent the other side had Barker's heart raced as the sea now came into view, and Thelma took on her commanding face once more as she guided him.

"Left here... It's just a little way round this lane." Barker turned from what already seemed to him as a back road, into a single track road barely large enough for the van, the overhanging trees seeming to suck the vehicle into a tube.

"Right here..." The van bounced and swayed on a rough and twisting track, serving to conceal the intimacy of what lay ahead, and his cock perked to match Thelma's contented smile as he saw the sign; 'Gallows Hill House'. Thelma grinned.

"Even the local postman have difficulty finding this place... that sign should be back at the start of the track really, but you'll know there's a good reason for keeping this place nice and private... just the same, it does irk Ruby, having to check at the post office in the village some three miles off, when post has been expected." After another twist in the road, Barker brought the van to a halt when confronted by tall wrought iron gates carrying the letter box so often undiscovered, Thelma sternly pointing him to them.

"Open them up... they ensure no wandering or lost souls drive in uninvited." Barker's anticipation hit a new high as his ears picked up the soothing sound of the ocean breaking against the shore close by as he lifted the latch and swung the gates wide. He could still see nothing from this point, other than a few trees hanging precariously over what he guessed was a cliff-top some 100 yards ahead of him. He took the van through, and it lurched as the track took it at a right angle immediately past the gates, then after closing them they proceeded toward an arched gap in the trees and shrubs to what lay beyond. Thelma smiled as Barker took in a view of the rustic building which stood beyond.

"Home at last... I do so love coming here, its gentile outward innocence masks the debauchery openly practiced within so well." Barker erected in anticipation as Thelma guided him to the rear of the house, under the natural escarpment and it's dense trees which hid the house from eyes on the hills above. It was still a substantial building in Barker's eyes, compared with the habitations he'd resided in; it was small in comparison to Mannerly Hall of course, but not the bijou cottage his mind's eye had visioned. The two storeys were swathed in wisteria and rambling roses which reached up in places to the dormer windows which peeped out from the red tiled roof, indicating that six or seven bedrooms - or upper rooms for other purposes - were available to oblige Prudence's sexual pleasures, the roots of those showy plants twisted about the supports of a wide verandah which skirted the house.

As Barker gaped at the manicured lawn which spread from the sides of the house, defying the natural undergrowth which kept the secret of the house from unwanted eyes, he also noted several outbuildings on the opposite side from the entrance, one curious looking structure standing almost awkwardly on the lawn, no more than fifteen yards from the house. Thelma smirked.

"All in good time Barker, you'll soon learn... or be taught to understand, what everything is here for.". She turned his head and had him view a well defined path which led from the side of the house, up the slope through trees to a gate in a surrounding wall; itself hidden from external view by the dense trees and undergrowth which had been allowed to grow wild beyond its perimeter.

"That's the path that begins the walk of shame, up to the gallows point where many a sufficiently broken male has spent his seed in obedience to femininity... there's no obvious tell-tale path beyond the gate, but I'm sure the sight of a naked male being whipped by a procession of women in broad daylight, must have been observed by someone... it's been enjoyed so many times, but that wouldn't bother Prudence too much." Thelma smirked again as he thought on that walk, then turned his head to take in the panorama of the wooded crags and the sea which the house faced.

"... it's the walks in the other direction that our male guests are often taught to fear the most... Prudence loves to oblige her sordid whims, and those of the many madams she associates with..." She took his arm and began to lead him round to the front of the house, the mischievous smile on her face which accompanied her firm grip, telling him that this was a world where feminine dominance was to be practiced and enjoyed openly, without question; the serenely beautiful innocence of the setting belying the purpose that the privacy allowed it.

"...the house has its own private and secluded cove, with a natural quay to one side... the sandy beach is put to good use for purposes of entertainment, and many a once unruly, and then no longer required male, has departed forever by boat on having provided that entertainment..." Thelma's tart satisfaction in revealing some of the sexually invigorating delights of the domain was patently evident as she sighed wistfully, while Barker took in the naturally shelved landscape which awarded privacy, and a covert landing place for those wishing to have their movements remain anonymous.

"...we've had many a female visitor, some from very exotic places, arrive incognito to indulge in entertainment... and some to receive discarded masculinity, disciplined to obedience and taken to be put to good use by women elsewhere on the globe... the romance, and the pleasure of seeing the realisation on the faces of chosen males, as they're taken into ownership by dusky women, eager to venture south beyond Normandy with their prizes, is a pleasure that is difficult to eclipse." Barker could not see the beach or cove from this point, but his eyes scanned the open blue ocean beyond the verge of the lawn, his cock erect as he imagined the submissive and masochistic pleasures of those males, as they sniffed at the rich arousal of dark and inviting cunts while they were spirited away to know enslavement, who knows where.

His cock pulsed rigid, his balls tingling wondrously, as the notion that Prudence might dispose of him so conveniently that way, once his tasks at her behest had been satisfied, and that moment of submission had him perfectly primed as the front door opened, and the figure of feminine authority there, glided out onto the verandah. The smile on the face; a mixture of stern appreciation and underlying contempt, had Barker freeze for a moment, his cock rigid on seeing the collar and leash in her hands.

The dark auburn hair which graced the pale and gently freckled flesh of the aptly named Ruby Delamere, was held high up in a stern bun, emphasising the lightly rouged cheekbones which complemented her natural superiority. Her mode of dress also emphasised the hedonism openly practiced there, her mature and pleasingly plump figure covered only by a thin black lace negligee which hid nothing, and this she discarded with a smile as she descended the steps to the lawn. Barker's cock bolted high in his underwear as Thelma laughed softly while also discarding her clothing onto the soft grass..

"Strip Barker... let Ruby see how pleased you are to meet her, you can see she's keen to have you know who's in charge here." Barker was transfixed by both the approaching Ruby, and Thelma as she stepped casually out of her panties with a decadent smile, her formidable breasts wobbling in the sunlight while he obediently stripped to nakedness, the exposure adding to his submissive excitement. Ruby's curt smile broadened slightly, as she watched him go down on his knees automatically, showing immediate respect for her superiority, his rigid cock standing rudely in the soft breeze to confirm his pleasure in acknowledging it. Thelma stood close, the scent of her cunt available to his nose as he studied the mature beauty of Ruby's lightly freckled flesh as her broad thighs were presented to his face.

"Kiss her feet Barker... have her know your desire to be dominated soundly, in learning your place here." He didn't hesitate, his balls and anus tingling wildly as he willingly plied his lips to delicately pedicured feet, which confirmed that this was no ordinary housekeeper. Ruby sighed and lifted her nose pompously, she too enjoying the thrill of being naked in the sun whilst worshipped by a fresh male.

"So this is Barker, Prudence's latest acquisition... " She smirked as she trailed the leash he'd soon be on, across his broad back while he continued to show his adoration to her feet.

"...her letter said how he was hopelessly enslaved by his natural submissiveness to all women... and how he's to be put to good use... What's in the van can wait though, I've been playing with my cunt since noon, and it's not going to lick itself clean..." She sneered as she lifted her foot, urging him to face her.

"... you'll wear the collar and leash now, this sultry weather has me keen to dominate thoroughly... and I can see you're more than ready to oblige my authority with your cream... when I'm good and ready to accept its surrender." She sneered as Barker's chest heaved as he panted in anticipation, while her delicate fingers had his neck feel the collar of ownership, his rigid cock dribbling at the thought of licking the mature cunt which glistened between the broad white thighs before him, Thelma's soft but cynical laughter of contentment at seeing him collared, making him want to shoot his mess there and then.

Ruby lifted her head in the warm breeze and surveyed the panorama as she buckled the collar and tried the leash, as though she was hoping that someone was witnessing the sexual pleasure of her confirming her dominance over a male; the notion of being observed also exciting Barker's lush sense of submission as he was shown for the cur he was. At a time when obtaining the simplest of risqué pictures of the feminine form required a covert operation at one of the more seedier newsagents, there he was, kneeling naked and erect under the control of two naked women whose nipples poked as rigid as his cock in the sexual delight of imposing their authority over him.

The apparentness of his perverse pleasure of being shamed in the open, leashed and ready to endure the sadistic whims of haughty feminine authority, brought a spiteful and contemptuous smile from Ruby as she tensed the leash and posed in dominant splendour, Thelma's thoughts mutual, as she posed with hands on hips and sneered at his eagerness to know the inevitable chastisement to come, Ruby's smile intensifying as her eyes drifted to a wooded corner by the wall from which a blackbird warbled out its echoing alarm call, as it flew in a direct line behind the house... disturbed by something. She spoke in a loud, clear tone, as though broadcasting to anyone who cared to listen.

"Time to see how he takes the whip... and how that tongue shows the gratitude of it." She tugged the leash, and Barker's cock pulsed incessantly on viewing the folds of her broad cheeks and thighs wobble and shimmer invitingly as he was led on all fours across the lawn to the house, to know the pleasure of her sadism. The bulkier folds of Thelma's formidable rear, which had descended on his face many times, providing a fittingly erotic contrast to Ruby's delightfully plump curves; the scents and tastes of her cunt and arsehole, to be sampled after her satisfaction in imposing her authority with the whip.

Ruby's eyes gave a contemptuous but nonchalant glance toward where the bird had flown from, as she stepped elegantly in dominant pomp toward the verandah, almost hesitant in her enjoyment of her regal exposure, sensing that pleasure was being enjoyed jealously.

Even at a couple of hundred yards, that look brought a deluge of hot seed from Tom Sheppard's boning cock, as he arched his back despite his precarious position in a tree, set back just a few yards from the wall, he undetected within the darkness of the foliage. With his trousers and underwear far below him on the leafy debris, his taut bell pulsed out several loops of semen in a deeply gratifying ecstasy, that pleasure magnified acutely at his jealousy for what the leashed male now faced.

He tried hard to subdue his grunting as the pure bliss of his expulsions flew down to the leaves, the sight of those magnificent women, and their absolute control over a male, making him dare to consider scaling the wall for a view of what followed as he stropped vigorously to satisfaction. Even the piles of discarded clothes added a spicy eroticism to his potent ejaculation; the sight of Barker's shirt flapping gently in the breeze, as if to flag his surrender to femininity, had him jerk and spunk deliciously; oh how he wished that he'd been the one wearing it, and for just a quick sniff of those panties that the larger woman had worn... his orgasm seemed infinite as his cock continued to spit the remnants of his blissfully discharged load.

A local man, and a poacher, he knew the surrounding countryside better than the folk at the village, who went only where they were supposed to go. Tom Sheppard also knew the tidy little village very well, and had oft seen the desirable Ruby there, at the post office or grocers; the obvious superiority so evident in her contempt for the the village folk she saw as inferior, exciting him sexually. He'd often watched her covertly, marvelling at her haughtiness, and erecting on viewing the lush curves of her breasts and backside as she stowed things in her Austin Seven, then displayed her superb figure on entering the driving seat.

He'd shot his load over the the memorised thought of her, and had progressed to spying on her at the house, wanking hard as he watched her sip tea on the verandah, but his treat today eclipsed anything he'd seen before, and confirmed his suspicions of her dominant sexuality... though on this occasion he retrieved his clothing and made good his departure, his progression would also lead to his downfall, and the blissful realisation of his yearning for enslavement.

Barker was quickly reduced to to total quivering obedience, on being given a severe taste of the sadism he'd regularly receive from Ruby; he had no time to take in the decadent splendours of the house's interior, taken smartly up an oaken staircase to a grandiose four poster bed, where he was made to lay face down and loosely tethered, starfish fashion. Thelma took great pleasure in kneeling at the top of the bed, her broad thighs spread to allow the scent of her arousal to tease Barker's senses, while she held his head high to offer both women a good view of his pained expressions as he squirmed under Ruby's whip, her satisfaction echoed in her cynical comments as he was soundly thrashed with the cruelly stinging implement.

"Welcome to Gallows Hill Barker... Prudence said you were to be put to good use, and she'd be proud to see how you're obliging Ruby in that duty." He sank into a masochistic lust as he thrust his erect cock at the bed linen, the feeling of helplessness as he pulled at the tethers under each cut of the whip, enhancing the lush pleasure of being dominated, and allowing him to lapse into the depths of a shameful sexual euphoria at being shown his place by the superior sex. Ruby's sadistic lust in dominating, matched his pathetic bliss by serving him with a stringent application of punishment, her cunt wet and tingling as she delighted in creating the song of the whip used in earnest, each divine arc whistling down to a satisfying impact with his flesh. Her spite increased on seeing the tears flow as a contented Thelma held his head back, and saw that his thrusts at the bed now increased urgently; he wanted to come in humiliation under the whip, and she'd ensure he did.

Thelma laughed as he humped and thrust at the bed, pulling his head as far back as she could, enjoying his humiliation as his face showed the contorted lust to know absolute defeat to womanhood, Ruby close to orgasm with the motion of her exertions which nursed her cunt as she flexed with the whip. Thelma watched him tense at the bondage as his cock was thrust to the brink, her spiteful goading helping to take him toward ecstasy.

"Come for her Barker... come under her whip... show us both that you can't hide from the truth... that women are the truly dominant sex... and that your humiliation is the proof of it." She yanked his head hard as he gasped and focused on the shadow cast upon the bedroom wall, the image of Ruby confirming that dominance with the whip. The mature auburn housekeeper's nipples jutted hard as she concurred onThelma's words with the whip, her curt pleasure in the moment of victory confirmed in the vigour of its use, as Barker's whimpers turned to groans on sending his seed to the sheets in defeat. Thelma's laughter at his humiliation as he pumped his semen to the sheets, ensured that his spend was thorough while he wallowed in the pure ecstasy of confirming his submission, Ruby only relenting with the whip on seeing him slump limply in the tethers.

12