Flames of Necessity Pt. 06

Story Info
Bennett dominated at the mews. Another Dorset visitor.
5.7k words
4.4
6.7k
2

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prudence was a little dismayed by the West London traffic, but not infuriated with it, as she would normally have been. The triumph of her riddance of Horace, and the sense of liberty it gave her in the light of the first part of her plan going sweetly to schedule, had her merely laugh at the situation, joining in with the chorus of honking horns as a delivery van partly blocked the progress of the queue of traffic approaching the King's Road. A more sultry mood took hold of her, when she saw the grey Alvis belonging to Myra Springham parked outside the mews flat she'd recently purchased; her good, and promiscuously dominant, friend Myra, being trusted with a key. The sexually active Ms Springham, oversaw the comings and goings of tradesmen working on the flat, and also used it as a den in which to dominate her conquests, away from the misogynistic husband whom she and Prudence had plans for the disposal of, once he'd signed a suitable divorce settlement.

Prudence parked, and ascended the flight of steps to the side and front of the property, viewing the dusty condition of the lower half of the mews property, once used to house the carriage and horses for the more grandiose townhouses onto which the habitation backed. The fact the mews properties were become readily available, was a sign of the times, and conducive to Prudence's situation with Mannerly Hall; these detached external editions to the grand houses, having formerly housed part of the army of servants, who were now surplus to requirements, given the change in both financial climate, and the social advancement of working people.

The previous owner had divided the meagre property into two; the lower half now simply a store room, which was never used, to Prudence's knowledge - she had designs on this part to, and had her conveniently hooked property agent working on securing this too. That division of the property had made it of less demand to most seeking a foothold in the more affluent parts of the metropolis, and had resulted in her achieving it for a desirable sum. The humbleness of the property when held in comparison to the nearby mansion-like residences, suited her needs well; she now had an incognito foothold within touch of civilisation, somewhere to conduct her official business and sampling of possible associates, as well as her gloriously isolated Dorset house, where the real business would take place.

Prudence was pleased to note that there was no evidence of tradesmen's equipment or vehicles outside the house, and was more than eager to divulge her delicious news to Myra, as she slipped the key in, and entered to the waft of a perfume she recognised. Myra Springham, was a similar age to Prudence, and similarly bound by finances to a husband she'd acquired for those finances, and whose submissive tendencies that also attracted the two, having been practised elsewhere in his philandering, was now very much also surplus to requirements. The busty brunette emerged from the lounge, and bustled in her tight skirt toward Prudence as she entered, her arms open as was her smile, in delight at seeing her. The cane in her hand, which had been part of her prior focus of attention, nearly dislodging a picture on the wall as she embraced her. Myra extended her arms and looked into the new arrival's eyes.

"Oh Pru!... tell me everything went to plan... are you free of him?" Her smile told her that the deed had been very successful, but also peered inquisitively over her shoulder.

"Oh yes Myra dear, and most satisfying it was too... though it's left me in need of some fresh entertainment." Myra grinned, and took her hand in an excited girl-like fashion, leading to the lounge door, before releasing her hand and composing herself back to the dominant mode she'd indulged in, prior to Prudence's arrival. She pushed the door wide, and strode into the newly decorated lounge, it's clean and unblemished look, so appropriate for the novice submissive who cowered in naked anticipation upon his knees on the equally virgin carpet. Myra laughed cynically at him, toying his erect cock with the cane, as he reddened visibly, and trembled at the blend of shame and pleasurable sexual humiliation at the exposure of his weakness to a second woman.

"Oh don't take on so Bennett... you'll soon get used to being shown as a pet before other women... and see how much stiffer your little cock is, at being shown for what you are, and can never change now." She turned and smiled at Prudence, who was smiling curtly down at the stiff member to see it pulse and bob, the red face unable to disguise the lush pleasure he felt at being humiliated further by her curt words.

"Bennett opened up to me, after getting a whiff of my dominant nature, and is now learning the consequences of his admissions..." She flicked his balls with the cane, having him gasp a little, but maintain his stance of his hands clasped behind his back, a stance which he'd no doubt been ordered to keep.

"...and you're thoroughly enjoying those consequences, aren't you Bennett.." once again, her taunt was a statement of fact he'd obligingly agree with, not an open question. He twitched at the pleasure of being humiliated before another woman, who was obviously also supremely dominant.

"Yes... yes Mistress Myra." Prudence could see he was already nicely under control, and the fact he hadn't gathered his things and bolted on her arrival, bore testament to the further fact he was unlikely to be a 'weekend submissive'. Myra was usually very good at weeding out those whose urges ran deep, and would commit themselves to her thorough discipline; having passed several off to appreciate friends when their novelty had earned. This one's fresh and keen willingness to be dominated, would make him an ideal pet to be shown by her at the Dorset party they had planned, his naivety to the strict and absolute crushing of masculinity that he'd witness there, adding spice and an extra thrill for the female guests indulging in its main purpose. Myra had just that in mind, as she continued his belittlement, strutting around him and flexing the cane... having him hope that she'd humiliate him with it before Prudence's satisfied eyes.

"Bennett confessed how he craved to be 'outed' at the party he'll now attend in obedience to my whim, shown on a leash without the masquerade masks everyone else will be wearing... exposed as the owned and dominated property of a woman..." The two woman laughed cynically as he blushed pink at the exquisitely humiliating thought, jerking his torso and nearly losing his seed to the carpet, at the divinely submissive awe of being shamed before an audience of women. Myra corrected his movement with a sharp tap of her cane to his buttocks, reminding him he'd spend, only at her behest from now on, and pleasing both women with his immediate stillness.

"You blush so, in the presence of just one other woman, Bennett... think of how richly you'll flush when the scorn and ridicule of women who'll put you to good use at the party, greets your shaming... and mind you, so you should blush when in the presence of the woman who owns this property, and that at which you'll be soundly humbled as the plaything of womanhood... in effect, she partly owns you too..." Prudence's cunt oozed as she watched his standing bell pulse a glistening bead of lubrication, which threatened to drop to the carpet below; her desire to know his homage to her dominance made evident to Myra, as she sighed and arched her back, unzipped her skirt at the rear, then stood from the hard seated chair on which she sat and flicked the skirt away gracefully with her tall heeled shoe, before returning her shapely buttocks to the seat and spreading her thighs.

Bennett's eyes were torn between the inviting camel-toe expressed so clearly through the wet patch in the black silk panties, and the look of stern contempt on Prudence's face, as Myra urged him to her with the cane.

"Sniff at her cunt Bennett... sniff at her cunt and apologise to Mistress Prudence for exposing yourself on her carpet." The two sneered at his naive awkwardness, in daring to put his nose close to the warmth and fragrance of her slot, quivering as her spice thrilled his senses, and bumbling out the required apology between eager inhalations.

"I apologise... apologise Mistress Prudence... for exposing myself... exposing myself in your presence..." Prudence gently stroked his hair as the two sneered audibly with satisfaction, allowing him to sniff long and hard whilst Myra belittled him further with the humiliating recollection of his capture.

"Bennett was at one of those covert gatherings l like to attend, his attendance there urged by a friend, ironically an associate of my husband's, who thankfully wasn't there. It was the bravest thing he'd done at that point... wasn't it Bennett?" Bennett's balls tingled as he was made to relive the glorious downfall that his weakness had earned him, and now saw him on his knees in total obedience to womanhood, Prudence easing the gusset of her panties to one side, teasing his eyes with a view of her moist butterfly. His cock boned at the waft of scent from it.

"Yes... yes Mistress Myra.."

"...his new found courage in braving exposure at such an erotic venue, deserted him temporarily when I'd eyed him for a while, and his eyes had caught mine, and I beckoned to that associate of my husband's to bring him to my table... his face was a picture when he saw my braided crop on the table... what was it that earned you the promise of your first caning, Bennett? Prudence slipped a finger into her moist cunt, exposing the pinky flesh within, and gliding up to expose her clitoris from beneath its hood for his benefit, tantalising him as he prepared to humiliate himself.

"I... I tried... tried to pretend I was indifferent... I was scared and awed by Mistress's dominance... I looked toward... toward a group of Nancy boys..." He bowed his head in shame for a moment, as Myra cut back in, awarding his flesh a sharp swipe of the cane, to send his nose back to its sniffing duty, amid Prudence's contemptuous laughter.

"He had the temerity to feign being homosexual, there to ogle the girly boys who enjoy the safe haven of the venue... the thrill of his reluctance to admit what I knew he was, had me all the more determined to out him... and own him." Prudence smiled wickedly down at Myra's new prize, easing her hips forward, and having his nose slip up and down in the moistness of her slot.

"Oh poor boy... don't you know that a dominant woman can sense a submissive male, ripe for capture, within just a few moments?... your life as a free male will have been snuffed out, the moment you sat at her table." Bennett's anus tingled at the thought of Prudence now wielding the cane, having been informed of his gross misdemeanor, Myra thoroughly enjoying seeing his nose rubbed in the very essence he'd sought, but hadn't had the courage to admit on their first encounter.

"What were you told Bennett?... what was it I told you... when the friend you came in with was conveniently secreted away by an austere woman, leaving you all alone in my presence?" Bennett's stiff and aching member, dribbled pre-cum at the sheer pleasure of being made to humiliate himself all over again, for the spiteful enjoyment of another woman; her cunt's juices beckoning the service of the tongue he had only been given permission to speak with.

"You told me... told me I was to escort you back... back here... and that I had no choice in the matter." Myra sneered down at him, rubbing the cane against his cheeks as her arousal bloomed on the satisfying recollection of her conquest.

"...and what did you do, Bennett?" Her question puzzled him a little; the answer so patently obvious, now that he was there, naked and kneeling, dominated. Prudence knew exactly what it was leading up to though.

"I... I went with you... Mistress?" Myra sighed, her smile of contentment expressed so graphically by her red lips, as Prudence eased his face away from her cunt, eager to witness his earnest and pleasurable shame in defeat to his Mistress.

"Exactly Bennett, you followed as you were told... you were under my control from that moment on, and there was no hope of escaping the truth... I already owned you." Prudence gently played a finger over her clitoris as he cowered and reddened further, but unable to deny the raw pleasure in being taunted, she adding her own spiteful pleasure to his predicament.

"Tell us how you felt, Bennett, being led away under the control of a woman for the first time... knowing you were to be dominated." Bennett's mind went back to the vision of Myra's confident stride, as her long black nylon clad legs in those tall shoes, strutted before him, not needing to look back, as she knew his obedience to her was never in doubt, the backside he'd soon be paying homage to, bustling delightfully in the tight skirt. The erection it had given him, had rarely subsided since she'd claimed him as hers.

"I... I felt lost... powerless to resist... excited... and scared... no-one could help me, but I didn't want to be helped." Prudence thoroughly enjoyed watching his face contort, as he struggled confusedly in trying to explain coming to terms with the devastating but erotically rewarding change he'd brought upon himself. Myra flicked the cane through the air behind him, the delicious whooping sound making him jump, and having his erect cock pulse to a boning rigidity as she continued.

"...Outside, he was told not to speak, as I hailed a cab. I told the cabbie where to, and I paid the fare when we arrived, Bennett remained obediently silent throughout... didn't you Bennett?"

"Yes Mistress Myra." He squirmed a little as he thought on that enforced silence, and the curious glances he'd got from the driver, Myra having previously enjoyed goading him with that point, and delighted to have him relive the perverse pleasure for Prudence's scornful benefit.

"The cab driver knew I was in charge, he knew Bennett was owned by a woman... you so enjoyed that humiliation, didn't you Bennett?" He swallowed hard; the first experience of having an otherwise insignificant member of the public, witness his obvious control by a woman in such a masculine led society, had been profoundly humiliating at the time, though also so exciting. Prudence felt that excitement in him, as he squirmed on his knees under Myra's triumphant sneer, he now unable to hide the bliss of being owned now he'd been well and truly outed.

"Yes Mistress... yes... the shame... the excitement of someone knowing I was owned." Myra put on a suitably stern face, and swiped his cheeks with the cane, having him gasp at its sting, and prompting Prudence to stroke her cunt a little more vigorously.

"There's no shame in knowing your place below a woman!" Prudence spread her legs a little further, sighing with the pleasure of tormenting, and thrilling, her fresh pet further.

"Then just think of the thrill you'll know when shown on a leash at my party... the eyes of all those guests seeing you debutant as a woman's submissive property... there may be people you know, the smiles of their contempt and satisfaction at your humiliation, hidden behind their masks to be revealed later... imagine the pleasure that'll award you." Bennett bucked on his knees, yearning to spend at the thought, Myra ensuring his next spend would be satisfyingly ample.

"Oh that you could have seen my moment of triumph, on getting him back here... he couldn't relieve the burden of his true feelings quick enough, though they were already more than apparent to me. As soon as the door on the world was closed behind us, locked shut to thwart any chance he had of escaping his desires, he fell at my feet like a rag doll... and confessed fully his need to be dominated, punished, and owned by a woman..." Bennett watched the sheer sincerity of the smugness on her face, as she stepped round to enjoy his cowering looks, before Prudence's equally curt and satisfied smile accompanied the gesturing of her finger, to have him sniff at her cunt once more. Myra squeezed the cane against the soft flesh of his buttocks, then continued to humiliate him with the triumphal delights of her conquest

"How else did you show the release of your honesty Bennett...?" He began to lapse into the complete surrender of blissful submission, as he sniffed at Prudence's cunt once more, his erection pulsing wildly, as he hoped upon hope that she'd punish him for his weakness.

"I... I cried... cried Mistress." His anus tingled as Myra mocked him, her feminine ego and conceit, massaged by his admission of her power over him.

"He cried with the relief of revealing his desires... cried like a child, caught out by a governess in some untruth... and duly expecting the strict and rigorous correction it deserved." Prudence sighed as he snorted erratically at her cunt, longing to know its taste.

"Oh how I'd have loved to have witnessed that... broken by his own desires, crying like a child, over his helpless lust to be dominated... perhaps we can reduce him to tears again, I'd so love to see that." Bennett gasped and continued sniffing hard at the flow of scent manipulated by her finger, already close to tears in his feebly dominated state, Myra more than eager to have him oblige her spite.

"Oh that won't be the slightest problem Pru, he was caned, thoroughly and soundly for his deceit in feigning his orientation at our meeting, after I had him strip, and more tears were shown... in his pleasure as much as with the pain, weren't they Bennett?" Her intentional repetition in stating his name, emphasising it was he, exposed and pilloried, and didn't allow his mind to hide his identity in some fantasy about being someone else. It increased the erotic edge to the predicament he'd brought upon himself, and now he had to admit his shameful masochism to another woman, at the behest of his Mistress. Prudence sensed the lusty surge of humiliation he felt, in relaying his submissive pleasure, ripening her desire to have him know the cane from her.

"Yes Mistress... yes... I enjoyed... being caned by you." His garbled and penitent response earned him the studied contempt of both women, as they laughed at his weakness, both more than ready to make him pay for it. Myra's spiteful cackle, forewarning him of the blissful humiliation to come.

"Would you like Mistress Prudence to cane you Bennett?" His eyes were drawn from the attention of her now eagerly worked cunt, to her eyes which emphasised the tart sneer on her face, which would only allow him one answer.

"Ye.. yes Mistress." He writhed and flexed his torso involuntarily, thrusting his standing cock which now ached to spend, at the cutting intensity of his humiliation, but there was more to come from Myra. She stood tall with the cane, her spiteful arousal more than ready to know the service of his tongue, when punishment had been awarded. But that spite required erotic perfection in the demonstration of her power over him.

"Beg for the cane, Bennett... beg Mistress Prudence to thrash you with the cane." Prudence spread her thighs wide, and gasped as she primed her clitoris, the gape of her cunt matching his, as she awaited the cringing request from a freshly dominated male.

"I... I beg you... beg you to cane me... Mistress Prudence." He had no time to cower, Prudence wiping her fingers through the slickness of her lips as she stood, he feeling the tug on his leash, his balls and anus tingling, on being led to the bedroom by two women for punishment. Myra handed the cane to Prudence, and he was pointed to the bed, and lay quivering upon it as Prudence cut the air with the wickedly flexible rod, then flexed it in preparation.

"You will now receive due and deserved punishment for your weaknesses... I'll have real tears before you're allowed to show your thanks." With no further delay, Prudence brought the cane down hard, it's delightful whoop in descent, complemented by the resonant smack of its impact against his buttocks, Prudence holding it firmly down in the crease it created in his buttocks, enjoying his plaintive cry as the agonising sting warped through his flesh. Up came the cane, to reveal the blossoming red stripe, then down it came again, in quick succession now, the vigour of Prudence's spiteful lust with the rod, having him in a continuous receipt of stinging pain, which quickly reduced him to the tears her sadism sought.

12