Flames Of The Soul

Story Info
Two hearts meet.
1.3k words
4.09
16.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying next to the fire I am enraptured by the flames. The way they dance against the green marble, reminding me of lovers embracing as they waltz. My mind wanders, thinking back to such embraces, and longing for them once again. Letting my eyes flutter closed, I rest my head against my arm, my body curled slightly on the white fur rug beneath me. As the soft white satin of my gown caresses my skin, the warmth of the fire in front of me soaks through, warming my soul. My ears tuned only to the crackles of the flames, and my mind roaming to lands of the past, I do not hear you enter. Your soft footsteps on the wood floor still do not rouse me. Only when I feel the force of your gaze upon me, do I sense your presence.

Looking up to you from my dream-filled state I almost wonder if you are real. I am not startled, nor afraid, as I should be. My dark eyes lock onto yours, feeling an immediate spark pass between us. A light shiver runs through my body, though certainly not from cold. It is the brief flash of hunger that flashes in those eyes before me. Still I wonder if this could be a dream, a life-like fantasy of mine. Those I am so inclined to having. A stranger in my home, roaming my body with those piercing eyes, certainly I should be afraid. It is the kindness that follows your brief display of hunger that must have set my fears to rest. Without realizing, I gently wet my lavender painted lips with the tip of my tongue. Unsure of what to say, I only continue to stare, tearing my eyes from that gaze to take in your body.

My eyes dance over your body, uninhibited by the moment. Over the curve of your shoulders and the broadness of your chest they travel. Down over your stomach, not rippling through your white cotton shirt, but flat and firm. Briefly my imagination carries me away, leaving me longing to run my lips over your upper body, to taste the saltiness of the skin beneath the cotton. As this thought begins to slip away, you kneel next to me. My lips move to speak, but are silenced when one of your fingers traces them. So softly, gently, kindred to the loving revealed earlier in your eyes. My body remains still as you replace your finger with your lips.

Velvet kisses, silky against my lips. My breath catches in my chest, causing it to rise slightly and my breasts to strain a bit against my gown. Resting on my hands behind me, only half sitting, my neck cranes somewhat to stop our lips from parting. But, alas, the heat of your mouth leaves mine, and I am left trembling for more of your touch. As your eyes explore the features of my face, I feel your hand move to the back of my neck. Your other hand deftly brushes a deep wave of auburn hair from my cheek, warming the revealed area with those burning lips. A soft sigh escapes me as your kiss continues down my neck, near to that sensitive skin beneath my ear. My entire body arches to your touch, losing my restraint my fingers come up and run the length of your back. My fingertips attempt to memorize the curves, the sensations. I feel the fever of your lips leave my skin slightly, and the warmth of your breath replace them as you whisper to me.

"So long I have watched your movements in your garden. The way you stop to admire each new bud before moving on to your stone bench beneath the tree. And often I have listened from afar, your voice a mere whisper, as you read your hearts poetry aloud. Unaware that the words of your soul would touch anyone else's as it has touched mine. How I have yearned to touch the body that contains such passions."

The soft moan released from within me gives you all the consent needed to explore these passions. The quietness of your touch turns to hunger as your mouth continues down my neck, your hands now moving over my shoulders to the buttons at the front of my gown. White electricity flowing through my body with each new stroke of your hands. As my gown falls open and new flesh is revealed, your mouth moves wantonly over my chest. Tasting and teasing with every new inch of skin traveled. My fingers slip beneath the hem of your shirt, driven by your desire, by your words. Hungrily our clothing is pulled from our bodies, each new part revealed lavished by one another. With urgency I pull your body across mine, the revelation of my equaled desire causing a low groan from your lips. Instantly my hips arch feeling the hardness of your excitement between my thighs. My own wetness covering the tip as it rests against my throbbing bulb. Your mouth still exploring my chest, paying special attention to my rounded nipples. Each graze of your teeth against them causes me to moan against your shoulder. Kissing up the side of your neck, it is my turn to whisper my desires.

"You know my heart's dreams, the passions of my soul. Fulfill that desire that has lured you to me my love. Take me to heights I have only dreamt of. It is you for whom my soul has longed"

The last of these words turns to a soft moan as you enter me. Full and deep, taking my body as your own. Together our bodies soar, moving as one, molding to one another. I feel you taking me, not only my body, but also my very being. Taking me to places existing only in my fantasies. Your every thrust sending pulsing pleasure that overtakes my senses. As my body tenses, the wail of the wind against the window matches my cries. My orgasm wracking my body, causing me to tremble beneath you while the waves of such intensities wash over me. Pushing you onto your back, the need to bring such pleasure to you takes control of me. How I want you to feel such passion, the passion that brought you to me.

Straddling your hips I gaze down into your eyes. The softness there has been replaced by animalistic hunger. This fire drives me on. My hands rest against your chest, hips circling and thrusting. Caressing you with the silkiness within me. Dragging my nails over your balls, feeling them tense. Immediately the heat washes over me, and I feel the tingling in my abdomen. I know we will climax together. Your pleasure as intoxicating, if not more so, than my own. Running my fingers through my hair, I lean down to whisper against your lips. My hips moving faster, with more insistence, driving you deep into me with every thrust.

"Yes my love! Cum for me, let me feel the explosion of your pent up desires. Let me feel you fill me with your release!"

A low guttural growl erupts from within you, as we are both sent over the edge. Soaring together through our lost dreams now ours for embracing. Over and over your relief fills me, it rips through me to the deepest recesses of my soul. Holding me there, showing me the true color of my passion. Our cries mingle as our bodies melt together, embracing one another's shaking bodies, speechless from the glimpses of our souls. My head resting on your chest, the flames of the fire dance over our skin as we gaze into it. Your hand lightly stroking my hair, our breathing begins to quiet. In my mind I vow to keep you, this man who knows my dreams, who understands them. If not in my arms, then forever in my heart.