Flapper Dick Ch. 04

Story Info
Men, women, the mob, no investigation, and a lot of capers.
29.4k words
4.83
4.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

This one is a little long, so fair warning. Perhaps not that fair but it's all the warning you are getting so there. Heck I even wander around a little since it's not all sex, or fighting, or whatever other perv thing you want to be reading. Which yes makes me a horrible bitch, and I am so happy that way.

I'd say bite me but you probably would and then I would have to bite you back. Which means lawsuits and proving I was bitten first. Not happening, I'd had to talk to a lawyer again. If you think anyone else is the worst ever, talk to a lawyer. Film students are a very close second, then clowns, I mean come on nobody can be happy smiling THAT MUCH.

Do stop looking at me like that I will stop now and let you read the story, which you probably won't understand but I post so I can read later, saves hard drive space.

**

End up waking up twice today, first time it is noise on the porch, the mailman has mail for us. He doesn't knock just comes on the porch and pulls open our mail box, it is noisy to drop that. Mostly since it is not precisely a short distance and the whole thing is metal. Second time I wake up is to the alarm.

Go with Fred into the shower, he enjoys showering with me, nookie or not. I can't complain, it's fun to just clean someone else off in the warm hard rain of a shower. Course today proves to be extra fun since I am being kissed and fingered. Fred really likes to slide his fingers in me, I could complain since he is supposed to want something else inside me, but no way I am complaining.

Feels really good to have Fred finger me, and then no other fella will do this. At least not to me, though at a speakeasy the fellas are always about getting a skirt perched on him, the table, or into the john. Then I am getting hoisted up Fred and my hand has grabbed him to guide him inside, really like this part.

Don't get dropped, I am lowered onto his cock, the thickness spreads me wide and I am moaning just at this. All the way down him we don't move for a moment, then I am being bounced atop Fred. Granted not precisely him but the part of him that goes up me to make a child, which we are supposed to strive to do, and are though more for the enjoyment than child I think.

Makes us conceited since we want the enjoyment of each other, but then the writings are saying that a fella is to get his enjoyment. So we are being proper catholic, and then nice besides so we both get enjoyment, and how. I am wailing on account of hit the high notes and that was fast for me, but then I enjoy nookie showers.

Would say with Fred but he is the only one giving those to me. Could even say I have gotten extra goofy on Fred since I don't try and get any fellas to our house and in the shower for nookie. Not that I am getting fellas over to our house for nookie often, so far only once. Now I am down off the high notes so my hips are moving, I want to get to those again, and also want Fred to find his finish.

Something was dropped in our mailbox after all. Neither one of us talking to any other family members, if we have any. Means the mailbox has either a case we need to look into better, or another summons. Realize my bubs are rubbing along Fred, he pulled me closer to kiss and I hadn't noticed, which is embarrassing but then I am in the high notes.

Hit the high notes not precisely the normal way, Fred met his finish so the warmth set me off. So not complaining, he does me good and I get enough out of just him. Finally I am set in the tub and we are working on getting clean. Takes a little longer after nookie since have to get what he put in out, not that I try hard, I like feeling it come out later.

Odd perhaps but then also makes me feel like a proper skirt sharing a house with a fella. Our neighbor had giggled about that when I confessed to feeling that way on it last week. Then there is a change, Fred has pulled up a leg and he is shaving my leg. Squeaked when he started and got a look from him so just stood there and let him.

Usually Fred let's me handle shaving my legs and pits. Mostly that came along after the shower since I just use a lather and razor too. Two days ago he had mentioned as how shower likely means can just with the shower water so tried and he watched. He said to make sure I didn't use his razor, so kicked him.

Both legs shaved, and feeling a little odd in this turn we are getting out of the shower. Fred snorts when I grab up his razor and work on making him lather to use. If he will shave me I will shave him. So work on shaving and get one side all done when Fred says one thing.

"Would you be against shaving in your special place?" Stop shaving and look down me then back up at him.

"Why?"

"Well I mean you shave everywhere else on your body so not there strikes me as odd." he has an odd point, though there is one thing.

"You shave your face and nowhere else." Fred rolls his eyes then snorts.

"So that is a no shave area like the rest of me?"

"You don't want to shave everywhere?" Fred shakes his head.

"If my pants rip or shirt comes off to show I am shaved there I would be called a three letter man, along with probably not allowed to bimbo anymore." Frown because I can see that, and then not sure why.

"Why?" Fred snorts, then pauses and looks up for a bit.

"I'm not sure, but then skirts shave their legs and then don't have much hair on their arms."

"So even a big strong bimbo like you with no hair on his body is simply a three letter man?"

"No and then yes all in one. If you notice the three letter men tend to be shaved or simply have light hair." Think back and have to shrug, I don't remember actually meeting one, seen at a distance once or twice.

"Before becoming a waitress and everything else I went to speakeasies to wiggle and enjoy hooch if not give out the nookie."

"Yeah I never asked, why did you go to a speakeasy?" Snort and resume shaving Fred.

"I went to a speakeasy the first time because on the train a skirt had said she had gone the night before. Fellas after for nookie and then wiggle sounded good to me, most of the time up to then it was either sit in a theater for band and singing, or go to the theater for movies. Meeting fellas was getting on the train with them or simply wandering around to find one at work or heading to." Fred snorts but does not move until I am done with shaving him.

"Makes sense, I would get word on skirts without manacles as a bull, then went to war. I lost interest in that and took so long to come back that it was almost prohibition anyway."

We head for the kitchen and get to work on breakfast. Today we are doing hash browns with sunny side up eggs and bacon. I make Fred grate the potatoes, and skin before that so he will be at that for a bit, and then can't be doing egg and bacon before he is so I go check the mail. I don't put on the robe, just go on out the door, then wave to the bull driving on by.

Giggle my way back into the house with one letter, rather thick one even. I am giggling since the bull had slammed on brakes and stared for a moment. Mostly why I waved, with the mail in hand. So back in the kitchen with Fred staring so share the experience and we make up breakfast laughing. Sit down with our food and just eat for a short while.

"You are brazen, and honest he could have simply gotten out of his jalopy and pinched for not wearing anything."

"I was on our porch." Fred snorts and shakes his head.

"It is in public, unless our porch is fenced over so you can't see through it is a public location. Granted only the bull saw you, but not wearing anything when he brings in would mean you are fully pinched and accused."

"I thought bulls had to make sure you are covered when they bring you in on pinch."

"No, they are not supposed to unless they go into a house or apartment and find their accused not wearing anything. In your case you could demand getting inside to wear something and he would likely allow, which means he is the only one saying you wore naught, and he won't complain."

"Not like I cover all that much more in a bathing suit."

"You do so, it's just evident you have wonderful bubs, and then that you are a skirt."

"Only because I don't have a bulge in my bathing suit." Fred snorts and shakes his head.

"I'm still shocked you actually talked so loud about how I have a bulge."

"I thought it was great fun, all of those other skirts with manacles talking about their fellas bulge." Fred turns red.

"Comparing sizes to, I remember that."

"It's not like us skirts get to do that very often and you fellas do often, always talking of our bubs and then the nookie."

"Break out the letter." I am giggling now, Fred doesn't want to continue the discussion.

Do break out the letter, Fred gets the letter opener though I was going to use the butter knife. Not that it is actually a butter knife, it is a regular knife since the butter knife was lost long ago. Fred and his folks never bothered to get a new silverware set. Had giggled on that part when I finally asked, though it made sense.

Until Fred was a bull they didn't have enough income to afford the new set easy. Only missing a butter knife is no problem since there are a lot of knives. Fred puts the letter down, which I am looking at him over since he didn't change pages and there are pages to it.

"I do hope you can manage this case, we have a murder and the bulls are not making headway. Partly because they think a bordello has witnesses but they won't admit to anything since illegal and they are being asked by bulls." Blink a couple times.

"Are we going to look at a dead fella?"

"No, they got the fella to the coroner and everything, just unable to make headway so went to District Attorney and we got appointed."

"I see, Capone's bordello?"

"They are unsure, only know it is a bordello and they are not sure on how many he has, there are others besides his they are sure."

"Probably should ask Capone, but then best to not I would think." Fred nods and shrugs.

"Part of the problem is the bulls can't find out if it was a made man offed behind the bordello or someone else offed and was seen, but nobody there will say."

"So Giovanni was right and no made man will talk to a bull?"

"Sort of, usually they will say it wasn't me and no idea who done it. These are not even doing that and they don't want to press since the bordello likely would get moved or broken up depending on if Capone owned." Frown for a moment then sigh and toss my hands.

"Call up the hotel and ask for Giovanni, we want to know if the bordello is Capone owned. If it is we take him and get the information. If it is not we try, no telling they will talk to us either."

Fred nods and heads for the phone, so I take up the dishes and into the sink. Also fill up the sink since we got enough dirty to mean I should. Spend a bit on the cleaning of the dirty dishes, and honest not because I am trying to listen in on the conversation. Mostly it's just on what we need to ask about then a conversation after that is mostly Fred agreeing, I think.

Had turned the spigot on since we have two sinks and one is used to rinse off what I cleaned. Get everything done and in the rack for cleaned dishes. Spend a bit to clean out the sinks then look at Fred, who is not in the kitchen. Toss my hands and go into the sitting room to find Fred there reading the letter fully in a suit.

"Giovanni said a couple times it wasn't one of them offed."

"As in it actually was and they are trying to deny without saying that?" Fred snorts and looks at me.

"No, I'm thinking he is telling the truth and not denying because they won't admit that. The gun used to off the fella been murdered is a revolver, can tell since it is a thirty eight. No pistol uses that round asides the Luger and it is a nine millimeter which is almost the same, but the difference can be spotted."

"In other words we have a fella offed by a regular old fella?"

"Or skirt, keep in mind a revolver is what you would use instead of a Colt. There are not small calibers in anything but a revolver or a pocket gun. Those are distinctive though since no rifling, there was rifling."

"So they already yanked the bullet out of the fella?"

"Yeah, we are third day after the fella was found. Honest I would expect this letter was written last night and handed special to post office."

"How soon after shot was the fella found?"

"Couple hours, there was a report but officer couldn't figure out where, the alley only opens to the street on one side."

"So someone out of the bordello noticed?" Fred shakes his head.

"Not out of bordello, diner other side of the alley and they have trash cans in the alley. Found by a fella taking the morning waste out, diner opens at four to let in those who work early and eat at a diner." Nod and ponder this some.

"Alley with only one way in and bordello right there means it is not looked in often, not sure we can have a witness." Fred is nodding, then shakes his head.

"Bordello and then three of the apartment buildings on the street one half of alley. These are cheaper apartments but all have windows looking at alley, across the alley is diner and then a garage so first floor and up get a view, this place is near the river."

"So we are getting Giovanni?"

"Yes, he wants to make sure the bordello is not involved and then find out what they know. He said them not talking at all suggests they think a made man did the offing, the revolver side is wrong for made, but otherwise it is possible." Frown for a moment.

"So the made men only wear a suit and that hat?"

"Not always a Fedora, but they do wear hats since ideally they are to look well to do. Well off fellas always have a hat."

"I think we better buy a hat for us then." Fred snorts then looks at me.

"As in I have a hat?" Shake my head.

"We both have hats, you can have one but I should have a few I guess."

"Can't you make a hat?" Shake my head.

"Tailor is similar to hat makers, but different too since they have ways of making the cloth stiff and I want the opposite." Fred snorts.

"Actually made sense, that is new out of you." Toss up my hands and swat at Fred while giggling, I shared the crack the driver had on skirts making sense.

Sit there for a while longer, waiting on Giovanni to show up. Mostly since we will need him for the bordello. After that I think perhaps will be easier without him, but also may be fine with too since he is a known made man, most talk easier with one of those around. I think mostly since he can't take offense at something the fella is doing illegal.

Not that us being dicks make it hard, we are not bulls so most figure we don't care on anything except what we ask on. Finally Giovanni does show up and I am getting yelled at for teasing him. I am not wearing a suit. Giovanni does half the yelling since his skirt has him around her finger pretty good already.

Go get in my suit and we are going out to our jalopy, except Giovanni is going to his. Which is perhaps alright but I want to talk to him about his skirt. I mean if he hasn't set up what he likes she will walk all over him and most fellas don't like that. Some do just for the nookie, half think Fred is like that, but Giovanni didn't seem that way to me.

Argue a little over it then I am getting in Giovanni's jalopy, we are going to the same place anyway. Giovanni for his part got in the jalopy and stayed out of it. We get going and he doesn't say anything at first, so I guess I better.

"How wrapped around her finger are you?" Giovanni snorts and just grins for a while.

"More of a mutual thing now. We did what you suggested and talked about what I like and what she likes. I am to be home for dinner most of the time for nookie, and then going to the theater for talkies."

"Only something like half talkies so far. Have you talked to her about the nookie?" Giovanni is grinning again.

"I did, and then got grilled on how I know that. She wasn't so mad when I said you told me about it and not because I am doing skirts that much."

"As in she wants to a lot?"

"I think so, I'm not sure on if she wants me to give her nookie or just wants nookie a lot."

"I think a combination, I mean if I had picked a fella to get a manacle on I would want the nookie. I'm lucky on that side, Mom told me to hold off until I just had to have it then sample away."

"Does make me wonder on why you had to wait until you just had to."

"Ask a doctor, this is a known thing, the younger the skirt to get knocked up, the worst on her it is. I mean if a skirt doesn't have monthlies until after giving birth there are some really serious things that can happen to her, including she and the child die. Slightly less serious is she has to use a wheelchair for the rest of her life."

"So if I said my skirt is fourteen?" Just stare at Giovanni for a moment.

"If she is actually fourteen I would shoot you once we get to the bordello." Giovanni snorts then looks at me and stops grinning.

"You are serious, and I wasn't, she is seventeen, will be eighteen in November. We are pondering a December wedding, or wait until spring, perhaps instead on Valentine's day."

"Valentine's day is a good one."

"Yeah, but that is two months longer on the nookie." I am so giggling now, Giovanni chuckles too and we are doing that long enough that we have parked.

"What is so funny?" Fred asks while leaning in the window.

"His skirt is almost eighteen, November and they are considering December wedding, or Valentine's Day." Fred snorts.

"Valentine's Day is a good one, already supposed to get a skirt something."

"Yeah, but his reason for not wanting that one was funny, two more months of no nookie." Fred snorts then he is laughing.

"Couldn't you tell him to get her to agree on nookie first is a good idea?" Shake my head and step out of the jalopy.

"No, the nookie or not before marriage is her choice. At least it better be." Giovanni puts his hands up.

"I am not forcing or pressuring, she has said wait for marriage and that sits mostly Jake with me."

"Course I think a December wedding has a certain good day for it, Christmas day, if you can find a Father who would." Giovanni and Fred are nodding then we are all leaning on the jalopy.

"Would have to ask her first, and then you are right that is a good one. Am out buying her things anyway, and then being Christmas I shouldn't be getting things like dresses and such anyway." Fred is nodding.

"Also will mention there are sales so it is cheaper to buy the anniversary type stuff." Giovanni nods and glances at me, I am just looking at the building and then one thing comes to me.

"I think your Father will go for it, Christmas is His birthday, and then creating a new life as a married couple on the same day. It also means he doesn't have to do any checking of the calender, would be part of the sermon." Fred and Giovanni are nodding now.

"Most all of us Italians go to one cathedral this side of town. Perhaps will have to give up a donation to the Father though, it is different than his usual sermon."

"So you get the same sermon for Christmas?" Giovanni is nodding so I am frowning.

"Same sermon until the end when he gives the thanks for. Always starts with thanks for our lord, but then goes on to other things, births and such."

"Our Father has a new sermon every year, mostly on the things of interest that year. Does the thanks for at the end too, births is a little odd, he mentions all of them that year."

"Before we go in, I am curious on if the skirts will be awake." Fred says getting Giovanni to snort.

"The security will be awake or I will be shooting, not bumping off, at first. We will get the information but Capone has said I am going over the whole thing top to bottom."

"Not getting a department head over?" Giovanni snorts and shakes his head.

emap
emap
237 Followers
123456...8