Flapper Dick Ch. 08

Story Info
Men, women, the mob, an investigation.
22.9k words
5
4.6k
5
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Wake to the alarm and go to roll over but am caught by Fred. Look around and find am quite close to the edge so would have fallen to the floor again. He is chuckling since I am calling him things because he moved us so close to the edge of the bed. Alarm off we are into the shower and work on getting clean.

Squeak when I am grabbed up and Fred pulls me up to slide inside. Do reach down and guide so he does go inside. Surprised with the grab but the nookie shower sounds so good right now. Big moan when I am lowered down Fred, sadly not precisely in pleasure. He pushed me all the way down him and he is too thick for that, at least we don't move at first.

Do move after I am moving since I am used to him within and need to move. So I am bouncing rather freely atop Fred and feeling so incredibly good. Find high notes after not all that long so wail for a short while before he is kissing me. Wrap my arms around Fred and try to move, luckily he is moving me up and down on him.

Come down off those high notes so I am moving a little better. Only a little since Fred is moving me at a good speed. All I can do is move my hips, which is more than enough since he will send me to those high notes rather fast. Do reach those high notes though not precisely the way I would like, Fred found his finish so is filling me up with him while I am moaning.

Unable to complain since he is kissing me at the time, though not sure I want to either. Little fast but it was a good seeing too and I am quite happy with the fast bout of nookie. Finish with the shower in two shakes then move to shave Fred. He does feel me in that special place when I finish shaving him.

I shaved there yesterday so he is being odd, though do enjoy him feeling me there. Also being a tease since his touching of me feels good and we just did nookie. Collect a section of the newspaper and into the sitting room with me while they have a good smelling breakfast. Sadly the good smelling breakfast makes me feel worse.

Just sit around until it is time to make dinner then on into the kitchen with me and Audrey. We are making a roast with mashed potatoes and gravy. For dessert we have pumpkin pie and whipped cream. After dinner we are all getting dressed, besides Fred since he just wears a suit anyway, I get in the black sequin dress and Audrey has a dress she made.

Audrey's dress is a little special to her, she designed it. I helped but that was mostly in getting it to a nice look. Also figured out how to make it easy so while the store will open without the dress for sale, it will be sold there. It is a lovely design with low cut in the front to show off her bubs and embroidery all over the front.

End up being the first out the door and surprise a rather old young fella grabbing a cookie. He is dressed in a rather good suit, though his hair is cut a little bit short for a fella.

"Here now max of five cookies and did you make your barber mad at you?" He is chuckling and waves the cookie.

"Am off to do a prank or two, your street is patrolled so not here but a bribe is always nice."

I am chuckling and see the fella off on a jaunty walk, then Fred is pushing me for his jalopy. Too cold to be using my breezer, it snowed yesterday even. Wave to our neighbor, he is down the street a little ways talking to another bull. He waves back, with the other bull. Do notice Liza putting out a plate of cookies, and a bowl that has to be filled with candies.

Audrey climbs in so we are off, and mostly shivering. It is still cold in the jalopy though getting better. At least I hope so, don't want to be getting a cold in my condition.

"Little early for him to be out to prank."

"He was looking for places to do it at. I figured on old enough to be done with school, so perhaps last year so last time to be a kid." Fred is nodding after a moment.

"I pulled a good prank my last year of school. Painted a bus orange." I snort because that had been in the newspapers.

"I remember hearing about that, where did you find the paint?"

"They had it there, it was for the wording on the signs."

"Is that why the signs changed coloring?" Audrey asks getting all of us to laugh.

"Likely, not that they said, but it was the only can of orange paint."

"I don't follow why the kids are doing worse things." Fred sighs and Audrey is nodding, last year on Halloween four people died in Chicago, only one a kid pulling pranks.

"Some of it has to be the gangs, most are young fellas so do pull pranks. Many are taking a no pranks near me mentality so will shoot at those pulling pranks. So shoot back and there are offings. Some of it is a basic desire to one up the last time, why there is cookies and candies being left out. Give them a treat and maybe no prank."

"Not sure it will work but it was nice to make cookies." Fred looks at me so shake my head.

"Audrey ate most of the cookies. I won't have cravings until you can tell I am knocked up just looking at me."

"I did not eat most of the cookies, it was an even split. They were good cookies." Fred is nodding so toss my hands.

"No wonder we had to make another batch, Fred ate the cookies."

We are just laughing for a little while, then we are at work. First to get here again so we park and leave the engine running, it is cold. Next to show up is the band so that is surprising. Just sit around a little longer to have Scott show up, and Alfred. Not that anybody gets out of their jalopy, it is cold.

Not that we are in the freezing winter yet, but cold enough to not be getting out of a running jalopy. Finally Simon shows up so we are all shutting off the engines and getting out of the jalopy. Sort of a mad dash for the stairs down, not that it gets warmer. There is no outer door to the stairs, just an opening and stairs down.

Have a surprise at the door, there is a black sheet of paper over it besides the view box. On the paper is a skeleton painted on so that is rather interesting. Then we are going inside and there are more of the painted skeletons. We all go over to the bar and then Simon is collecting coats. Francis is the surprising one, he has on a black suit and then the skeleton is painted on there.

Most are admiring me in the black sequin dress. Ruth has a very nice dress on, it is rather spare and it is embroidered heavily. Realize the embroidery is sequins or stones of some sort since those are glittering. Amber has the most plain of dresses on out of us waitresses. Portia though is the surprise out of us skirts, she has a black dress on with the skeleton.

"Why are there skeletons?" Francis puts his hand up.

"Some of us have different teachings. To ward off evil spirits we put up skeletons, not that we actually believe that but it is fun." Snort and shake my head.

"I sort of knew that, you are an odd sort Francis. I mostly was wondering on Portia." Francis is grinning and Portia turns red.

"I helped him with the skeletons." Alfred is nodding so my jaw drops.

"As in you two are living together?" Portia shakes her head.

"No."

"We want to find a good house, I have an apartment." Give Portia a hug then point at Francis.

"You will be a proper fella." Francis tosses his hands while everyone else laughs.

"Figure out what we are doing, this is a Halloween party." Simon says then everybody is looking at me so groan.

"I have no idea, though since Francis is an odd sort why not talk about those evil spirits." Francis is nodding, then the band is and they go set up.

Rest of us don't have anything to do, though Scott and Alfred get in the bar. Folk start showing up so we have things to do, though not really all that much at first. More folk show up rather constant so we keep having more to do, the band is playing good. Then I am shoved for the stage so get up there and we do a blues bit on the evil spirits.

I make it funny since I keep commenting on Francis being an odd sort. Do talk of the evil spirits and how they will start with touching at the small of the back. Plenty of shivers so I think folk are picturing it happening, along with doing it. Plenty of clapping when we finish with that so I am sure this will be a popular spot next year, which is good and not really needed.

Place is full now so I am sure Hayseed is turning folk away. Do the evil spirits bit two more times through the night. Also have a dancing of the bones, which is Portia dancing, but then Francis goes and dances too, while playing. End of the night sees us shoving folk out, and sitting around tables, too many of us for one.

General consensus of good party then a truck up to our jalopies. Out the door we are all huddling into our coats then plenty of shivering while the engines heat up. At least all of ours start up, there is one jalopy still here, nobody inside since that is checked. Means whoever was in that went for the trains, or got a lift.

Wake to banging and fall out of bed. Fred climbs out past me to open the front door then is heading for his suit. Our neighbor is standing there in his bull uniform and chuckles when he notices me on the floor still. Comes over and pulls me up so sit on the bed and would fall back to sleep more if he doesn't grab my shoulder, and shakes.

"Here now be getting up, it was a very bad Halloween. All hands on deck sort of bad Halloween." Sigh and brush his hand off my shoulder then look up.

"So what are we doing?"

"You are both handling something different. Fred has a dead fella to look at, you are going to drive around and help search." Check the clock and groan, it's seven in the morning.

Also get pulled up and Fred is helping me get in my suit. Which is not a bad idea, not good either since it is cold and the skirt is at my knees. Means I will get cold legs and then the rest of me will follow. At least if I stay in my breezer so I guess will drive to a street and hop out to walk around. If I am lucky anyway, it depends on where I am searching.

Neighbor helps me get the tarp off and the cover up, then he is climbing in the breezer with me. So I am looking at him and he grins then calls out directions for me to go. Toss my hands but do get us going, and we seem to be headed for the factories.

"We are going to look in factories?"

"Yes, they are all closed today, it's Sunday after all."

"Do we get help on this?" He is nodding and winks.

"There is a patrol already looking. He is alone and there are a bunch of factories."

"Why would anyone prank a factory?"

"I did, went to a pipe factory so when they returned the next day they found a structure. Even got a report on it in the paper. Fred topped me but I had the best for a while."

"So you helped him plot the orange bus?"

"I wish, that was pure genius. They even left that bus orange for a month." We are both laughing since the whole thing is funny, though there is one thing.

"Since I can't even see a factory yet, what is your name?" He is silent for a bit so I am going to ask if he forgot then his mouth opens.

"I was trying to remember if I had ever shared. I didn't and then it's not like Fred calls me Brian every time I see you two."

"Isn't that odd, I finally found a mick bull." Brian snorts and shakes his head.

"Not all of us have just come from the old country you know. My grandparents immigrated to New York, and then ended up moving to Chicago."

"Suppose means you remember the fire." Brian snorts and winks at me.

"I met Liza after that, suppose because of that. Houses were lost so many ended up going to west side. We ended up playing together because there weren't that many kids in the area we ended up. I ended up winning her hand, though was a close fight according to her." Snort then notice the factories up ahead.

"So we will pull into a factory and go inside?"

"If the door is not locked, I know a number of them have looked to add locks since your encounter with a slow safe cracker."

"Struck me as odd when I found out the door didn't lock."

"Hadn't been much thieving before, it is getting rampant now so we have been encouraging people to get locks."

"I'm pretty sure most have a lock on their door."

"They do, didn't use to lock them though. Fred always locking his blame on us bulls, we see the bad sorts."

"We have a bar on the back door."

"Yeah after the attack you two foiled most of us bulls have gotten locks or a bar for our back doors."

Pull in to the parking lot of the first factory and go right over to the door before parking. We get out and go to the door to find it is not locked so inside we go. I don't like this factory rather fast, it is a pig factory. It is clean, sort of since the floor is red and there seem to be chunks. There are even red marks on the walls in some places.

That is where the pigs are cut up according to Brian. About halfway through I turn around and go wait in the lobby. Brian joins me a few minutes later and he doesn't look precisely happy.

"All I am going to say is I am so glad we don't buy from this company."

"We don't either but I am glad for morning sickness. I don't want to look at anything pork for a while."

"I'm thinking we will have that Wheaties Cereal or maybe Malt-O-Meal." Snort because that is a good idea.

"I am liking the sound of that. Across the street or next factory?"

"Across the street, we have to get to all of these. Patrol started at the other end."

"Aren't you a patrol?" Brian snorts and shakes his head.

"I haven't done patrol since before the war, got promoted and am a desk sergeant, means I sit in the station."

Snort then we go out and climb in the breezer to go across the street. Also find a jalopy sitting in the lot so that is rather curious. Park next to it and we go look inside to find nobody there, though there are keys.

"Keys, means the kid is still in there and is either doing a prank or pushing up daisies." Brian says so toss my hands.

"You mean dancing with the angels. If the kid is dead then there's no reason to be anything but nice when talking about them."

"Even that last fella you offed?" Sigh and nod.

"I have had nightmares about that fella but still, he had a condition and was doing what he thought was right."

Pulls a sigh out of Brian then he is leading the way to the factory. The door is locked however so that gets us both to toss our hands, and I am pointed toward where the trucks go to load up. Brian is going the other way, we want to find a way into the factory. So I am walking along seeing windows, that are closed.

Nothing else to be seeing though so go over to a window and look inside to not see anyone. Sort of like there is nobody in this factory. Rather odd thing with a jalopy sitting in the lot for this factory. Keep going to find the loading area closed up, so go around the corner. Still no Brian so this is odd, find out why when I go around the corner again.

There are boxes over here, for some reason or other, and some of these are stacked up high enough to get to a window. The windows over here are tall, I suppose since all they are for is to let in light. Brian is up on the boxes looking at windows, so whistle and he waves then works on getting down.

"No entrance over here, though the jalopy says there should be at least one person inside." Nod then groan when I remember one thing.

"Last time I was in the factories we moved our jalopy out of the lot and the driver returned by wall hopping." Brian groans and tosses his hands.

"So the jalopy isn't for this factory but next door."

"Perhaps farther too, let's go next door and check that factory." Brian nods and pulls me along to my breezer on this side.

Jalopy is still there so Brian makes note of the license plate, just in case we can't find anyone. It is entirely possible the jalopy was left here after a joyride. Over to the next factory on this side and this door is not locked. So in we go and into the factory proper fast, there was only a small entry hall for a secretary.

We also find our prank kid, said kid is older for a young fella so out of school soon I would think. Said kid is also using a welder to create a statue so we simply stop and look at this. In no time Brian is chuckling so I look at him. After a poke he catches his breath and turns to me.

"Kid is using the scrap. The things that come out wrong and end up in the scrap bin. I used scrap and the good pieces that weren't done, and didn't weld." Nod and snort though there is one thing.

"So since this kid is welding the factory won't be happy?" Brian sighs and shrugs.

"Depends, welded scrap is still scrap and besides taking an hour to take it apart it's no issue."

"I'm thinking we let the kid finish, then draft to help, so we do two factories in the same time as one. I go around with the kid and you get the other side." Brian nods and smiles.

"I like this idea, and here carry my whistle. If you find more doing pranks use it, especially a body. I can simply phone in and you don't know the number." Roll my eyes but he has a point, and take the whistle, then blow on it.

Kid jerks and quick is shutting down the welder. Brian pokes me so poke him back while the kid is busy with getting the welder shut down. Then the kid is holding his hands out in front of him together, like we would be pinching him or something.

"Not getting pinched, we will let you finish and then draft into helping search. There are a number of lost kids being called in." Brian snorts and shakes his head.

"Not really, this is more of a go around and make sure everything is fine, most of us searching have the weekend off." Toss my hands and poke Brian.

"So I could have actually gotten some sleep today?"

"According to Liza you are always up at noon, also getting nookie."

"I'm not supposed to have enjoyment when we have a free moment and both want to?" The kid is chuckling and Brian pokes me.

"You are not married so no, course you are also knocked up. So wrong there." Toss my hands and poke Brian.

"We are as close as we feel like going to manacles. If you want a train set you could afford going to Penney." Brian sighs and shakes his head.

"Liza said I am not to go and get a set, she will get me one for Christmas."

"Penney has train sets?" We both look at the kid and nod.

"They got the train sets in sometime last month. It being November today, at least I think it was last month, there was no advertisement of it." Brian is nodding.

"Liza saw them bringing the table and sets in that you bought there. She even asked, the fellas said that they are going to advertise for Christmas so will make a killing." I am nodding.

"Definitely, and then word is spreading since I mentioned it to the attendants when we were looking for that kid."

"Not spreading fast enough, I hadn't known." I point at the kid.

"Get back to that and do hurry up, I am knocked up and only got like an hours sleep."

Kid and Brian are chuckling but he does get the helmet back on and the welder going. Then he goes back to the welding. Takes a while for him to get through it all since he had a number more pieces to go through. Takes a bit for us to figure out what he is doing, he made a sort of mechanical man so that is rather interesting.

Also rather nice looking so I wouldn't expect them to want to take it down. They may anyway, it is a couple hundred pounds of steel. Still Brian and I have decided on they probably will move it to be admired by the time the kid finishes. We make him put the welder back where he found it first then Brian has me and the kid explore this factory.

So we go through the factory then come out and kid goes to get his jalopy. That goes to the lot next door and I move my breezer there. Also wave to Brian since he is wall hopping. Luckily the walls are not that tall so it is easy even for old fellas. Door is locked so we split up for this factory and I get the off side.

emap
emap
237 Followers