Flash Friday

Story Info
First-time Freeway Flasher listens to Tom Lykis.
1.5k words
4.2
30.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PG13
PG13
7 Followers

"Helllloooooo Tom!"

"Hel-lo Artie!"

"Long time listener, first time caller."

"Welcome to the show. Do you, uh, have something to report?"

"Yeah . . . I got flashed!!"

"Well, it is Flash Friday. Guys, turn on your headlights. Ladies, when you see the headlights, show your racks! So tell us about it. I want –every- detail."

"Oh, it was a beautiful sight. This little black Nissan Maxima pulls up next to me. I look over, and she pops the front clasp of her bra-"

"And out pop the twins!"

"Exactly. They had to be a D cup, Tom. But you want to know the really crazy part?"

"What's that?"

"I think I useta work with her."

"REEEEALLY!"

"Yeah, I was doing some contract work in this office downtown, and I think she was one of the paralegals."

"Should make for an interesting Monday morning, eh?"

"No, that job ended a couple of months ago, unfortunately. Hey, can you take me out ‘old school style'?"

"Here ya go" BOOM!

*********

Valerie was in a randy mood when she left work that afternoon. She had a very busy week in court, typical, over-worked, first-year lawyer. All work and no play makes Valerie. . . .horny. Jeff had been working night shift, but pulled a double shift so he could transfer back to days. Cops, go figure.

She slid into the seat of the Maxima and searched for her sunglasses. It had been a hot summer, and the car was like an oven. She cranked down all the windows and opened the sunroof. As she put the car in reverse and began to pull out of the parking lot, she found herself enjoying the burn of the hot leather seat against her ass and stockinged thighs. She gave her ass a little wiggle, pushing the cheeks apart and deeper into the seat.

As she merged onto the Interstate, she hit the search button on the radio, pausing as she heard the Tom Leykis show. He was always good for a laugh. A sexist pig, for sure, but he never failed to defuse the arguments of the uptight women who would call to complain. She had stolen a few of his argumentative tricks to use as a secret weapon in depositions. Valerie found him pretty funny.

During Daylight Savings Time, Tom encouraged his female listeners to flash their tits at male listeners who had their headlights on even at that early hour. It was the secret sign. "Flash us your high beams, baby." Valerie wondered why there weren't more car wrecks with all these nubile exhibitionists who definitely didn't have their eyes on the road.

Valerie continued listening. A cool breeze blew across her as she picked up speed. It caused her to tingle with a bit of a chill mixed with the hot humid air. She slid a little deeper into the seat, causing her short, pinstripe skirt to ride a little higher, almost to the tops of her stockings. She rubbed the top of her thigh wistfully.

Tom's show was always racy – his target demographic was guys in the 18-30 range who were looking to get some action. One blouse button undone. Today, he was broadcasting live from a bar in the city. He had a good crowd of horny men cheering in the background, and they were all drinking. Tom encouraged the ladies to some down and show they guys what they had. Another button, and more skin for the cool breeze. After the girls bared their breasts, they'd ask Tom to autograph them. He was happy to oblige. Valerie imagined the cool touch of the felt tip marker dancing across her chest. She rubbed her stomach with the side of her thumb as she pooped another button.

Near the interchange, traffic slowly ground to a halt. She took the opportunity to check her rear-view mirror and take notice of the drivers around her. Anybody else listening? Any headlights? A few, but were they really listeners or just people who always had their headlights on? Valerie strained to see the drivers inside.

She wondered if the moment had come. She could pull this off, a little flashy-flashy for her wild side. That might be a thrill. She felt her pulse accelerate in excitement as she looked more intently for headlights. Many were passing her before she even got a chance to check out the driver. Undaunted, she undid the last few buttons so her blouse hung open. She reached down under her skirt and gave her pussy a quick squeeze through the patch of cloth fronting her g-string.

She continued to look, merging lanes and lightly grazing the soft fabric at her crotch. She felt her nipples strain against the lacy cups of her bra. She refrained from caressing them, which only increased their need to be touched. If she was going to do this, she wanted her tits to be as hot as they could be.

She spotted a bronze Lexus two lanes over with its lights on. Traffic was still inching along, but maybe she could get over. She merged one lane, but the Lexus pulled ahead as traffic in that lane momentarily sped up. She could see the back of his head, laughing in time with the radio show humor. He WAS listening.

She made sure the passenger side window was rolled down all the way as she merged into the lane behind him. Her concentration on the traffic began to overtake her passion, so she switched the radio off. Only so many things you can do at once. She ran the flat of her palm over the right cup briefly, and the nipple sprang to attention once more. She fingered the front clasp and imagined the breakaway release. Could she do it with one hand? She ground her palm against her tit and closed her eyes partway. Yes, she was ready for this.

A break in traffic came. She pulled to the left and prepared to pass. She briefly thought of the fly-by scene in "Top Gun", where the airplanes caused the Navy captain to spill his coffee. Would she get his attention? She'd better, as she may never work up the courage to try this again.

The traffic sped up, as did her pulse. She pulled slowly next to the Lexus, left hand on the wheel, right hand at the lacy restraints, blouse open wide, nipple taut, palm rubbing slow circles, skirt a full inch above her stocking tops, ass spread and snuggled into the seat, closer cloSER clOSER CLOSER

BEEEEEPPPPP! She leaned on the horn with her left thumb. He looked over, startled, and she popped the bra, loving the rush of wind against her breasts. She checked the traffic in front of her, and then looked back over to her stunned victim. Hey! I remember him! He was the guy Kim brought in to help with that big medical malpractice trial, while Valerie was still waiting for bar exam results. Valerie though he was cute. She cocked her head slightly and gave him a knowing, sly smile with an arched eyebrow. She cupped her firm boob from underneath, pinching her nipple hard and stretching it out, then snapping it back and letting it bounce in its marble hardness. She licked her lips and stomped on the accelerator.

Valerie merged into Artie's lane. They had passed the interchange and traffic was resuming a normal speed. She watched him in the rearview mirror as he fumbled for his cell phone. She reached over, turning the radio back on. One last moment of reckless abandon on the freeway? Yeah. Do it. Like her criminal law professor said, "If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly!"

*********

Artie was trying to remember the Leykis phone number, 1-800-something. C'mon, Tom, give it out again. You gotta hear this. I've had my damn headlights on every Friday for two years waiting for this. He noticed Valerie's Maxima ahead of him, and saw a hand emerge through the sunroof holding something white, letting it fly. The lacy bra went smack against the center of his windshield. He rolled down the window and tried to grab it, but it blew off and under the wheels of the other cars. When he looked ahead, she had merged over two lanes without signaling and was already on the off ramp. The thought of her firm tits, braless, and her long brown hair blowing in the breeze made him shudder.

*********

By the time she reached the bottom of the off ramp, her fingers had pushed aside the fabric and were plunged deep into sweet, velvet heaven. She fingered herself frantically until she pulled into the driveway and ran inside, clutching her half-removed clothes around her.

Jeff would be home soon, and she tried to wait patiently on the couch. She most likely would tackle him before he even got through the front door. She bit her lip in anticipation as she heard the key slowly penetrate the lock . . .

PG13
PG13
7 Followers