Flashback, Cousins Ch. 05

Story Info
Sex on the train.
2.7k words
4.38
64.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

February 1992: New York City

I hadn't seen Robert since November and I ached for him. He did call me a few times when he was able to get away and tell me what was going on. Job hunting wasn't going well. Pamela had tight reins on him now with the baby and he just couldn't get away. It made me depressed, but I had to deal with it.

Christmas came and went. I went home to Virginia, but he didn't. Instead his mother came to New York and they celebrated Christmas there.

The cold weather arrived and I went into a funk. I went out on a few dates, but I just wasn't into it. I yearned for Robert like never before.

Then something great happened - a few days before Valentine's Day, a package was waiting for me at my apartment. It was box wrapped in shiny red paper and a huge red bow. I quickly brought it in my apartment and tore off the paper.

When I opened the box, I smiled at the contents. Only one person would send me something like this. Inside was some of the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen and it was all red. There was a pair of sheer red panties that would barely cover my mound and didn't cover any of my ass; a red garter belt with sheer black stockings and a red pushup bra. My body turned to jelly as I looked at it all. That could only mean one thing - we was coming to see me. But when?

Then I noticed the note. It said that he had to go to Boston for a job interview this weekend. He was taking the train and he wanted me to go along. Along with the note was a ticket. He wanted me to wear this under my clothes, but the only catch was that we couldn't be seen together. We could ride in the same car, but not sit together as he was afraid of being seen. But once we were Boston, we were free.

I smiled and was thrilled. I would cancel all appointments on Friday and spend the day at the spa. We would take the evening train.

So I found myself at Penn Station on Friday evening wrapped in a long coat. Underneath were a short leather skirt and a black cashmere sweater. And under that was another story. I looked around for him at the station and spotted him near the newsstand. He winked at me and went back to his paper. A shiver went through my body.

It seemed like forever before the train came. Relieved, I boarded and took a seat by myself. I saw Robert settle into a seat at the other end of the car. I took my coat off and arranged myself with a book and tried to read.

It didn't go so good and I wondered how I would be able to last the four or so hours to Boston. So far he hadn't made a move to come see me and I wasn't sure if I should. So I waited patiently.

After about an hour he got up and walked past me. He didn't look at me, but a piece of paper fell into my lap. I opened it and it said: bathroom.

I knew exactly what he had in mind and my body trembled in excitement. I was close to the end of the car, so I heard him go into the single bathroom there. I waited about 3 minutes and then went over to the door. It was unlocked and I slipped inside. I doubt anyone noticed but by then I didn't care.

He was waiting for me and I flung myself into his arms and kissed him passionately. The bathrooms on trains are a little bigger than the ones on planes and there was plenty of room for us. We kissed long and hard and I felt myself melting into his arms. I didn't want anyone else - I wanted him and only him.

He broke the kiss and looked at me.

"God, you're so incredibly sexy, cuz. Don't ever change," he said huskily.

I laughed.

"I trust you are wearing what I sent you?" he asked.

"Oh yes," I giggled.

"Good, let me see it."

I smiled and pulled the sweater over my head and hung it on the door. He whistled as he saw my breasts come into view. The bra pushed them up obscenely and gave me huge cleavage. I could tell he liked it as I noticed a slight bulge in his pants.

"Now the skirt."

I reached back and unzipped my skirt. We were only inches away from each other, but he wouldn't touch me - yet. I let it drop and he licked his lips when he saw my pussy through the sheer panties. I turned around and showed him my practically bare ass.

"Wow...I have good taste, huh?"

I laughed and turned back around to him. He looked at me and there was a bit of mischief in his eye. I wondered what was up (besides him).

"I have a surprise for you," he said. "But I need to step out for a minute. Don't move."

"Oh, I won't," I said laughing. "Just hurry back."

"I will. Lock the door and I'll knock quietly when I come back."

He left and I stood there feeling very sexy and very, very horny. I admired myself in the mirror and primped my hair. I added more lipstick.

The minutes ticked by and I got a little impatient. I almost wanted to get dressed and find him, but I figured he'd be angry. I just thought it better be a good surprise. Maybe he was going to get us some coke - for old times sake. My mind delighted at this idea.

Finally there was knock and I opened the door.

"It's about-"

I stopped suddenly when I realized it wasn't Robert. Another man stepped into the bathroom and shut the door. He was smiling at me.

I tried to cover myself up.

"I...uh...this-"

"Oh no, this is the right bathroom," he said. "Your man told me to come in here. He said there was a sexy young slut in here needing some attention."

My mouth opened in shock. So that was the surprise, I thought. I looked at the guy. He was around forty with long hair pulled back into a pony tail. He was dressed sharply like a businessman and he was fairly handsome with dark features. His eyes were roaming all over my body and he reached out to touch my breast.

At first I wanted to shy away, but I knew that this was part of Robert's game. I had to go along.

"You have lovely breasts," he said as he squeezed one. "Why don't you take off that bra?"

I reached back and unhooked it and placed it on the sink. He grasped each one in his hands and squeezed roughly. It was just what I wanted and I moaned softly.

"Like that?"

"Yesssss"

He pinched my nipples and pulled them towards him. I gasped and he smiled.

"You like it rough, don't you?"

"Yes."

He bent his head and took one nipple into my mouth and bit it hard. He anticipated my scream and placed his hand over my mouth. I had forgotten where we were. He bit the other one and again his hand muffled my screams. But they were screams of passion, believe me. I was becoming so turned on by this.

"Take off those panties and the garter, but leave the stockings and the heels on," he said when he was done with my breasts.

I did as he asked and stood before him trembling. My nipples were rock hard and throbbed from the abuse. My pussy was tingling and I could tell I was very wet.

"Get up on that sink and spread those long legs of yours," he said roughly.

I hopped up on the sink and spread my legs for him. This was so exciting, I could barely contain myself. He was a tall guy and he had to get on his knees to face my pussy. He touched my glistening lips with his finger.

"Wet already, aren't you?"

I nodded.

"Well, I'm gonna lick this beautiful pussy of yours anyways. But I don't want you screaming out, ok?

"Yes."

"Good."

He pushed his face into my mound and began to blow lightly across my slit. A deep groan came from my throat, but I didn't cry out. Next, he pulled apart my lips and ran his tongue along them. I shivered. He did that for away and took long licks from my asshole to my clit and back again. I trembled all over. Then he finally found my clit when he sucked it into his mouth I cried out - unable to help myself.

He stopped and pulled away. I stood there looking down at him, breasts heaving.

"That won't do," he said with a frown. "But I can take care of that."

I watched as he got my panties and balled them up.

"Open wide," he said.

My mouth gaped open and he stuffed it inside me. I was shocked but strangely excited.

"Ok, that should do it," he said as he went back to work.

For the next little while he ate my pussy. He was incredible. Several times I came close to cumming, but he would stop for a little while before doing it again and run his hands all over my smooth legs. Over and over he did this, driving me crazy. His tongue and his fingers were fucking me in ways I didn't think possible. It was amazing. But at last he wanted me to cum.

He drove his fingers into me hard and fucked me while his tongue nipped my clit. Each time he bit it my body would spasm. I leaned against the mirror and roughly grabbed my tits - pulling and twisting my nipples. I was going to cum this time, I could feel it. And he felt it too. He kept up the pace and suddenly I exploded. My whole body tensed and I wailed and moaned behind my gag. My orgasm lasted forever and when I was done, I was completely spent. I sat there, legs open and gasped.

He stood up and wiped the cum from his face.

"I love to eat pussy," he said.

I regarded him with half open eyes. He took the panties from my mouth and grabbed my bra and put them into his coat.

"Well I must be off. That was very enjoyable."

And with that he let himself out.

I eventually came to my senses and took in what had just happened. I couldn't believe Robert did that, but I wasn't going to complain. What had just happened was incredible.

I got off the sink, cleaned myself up and was suddenly aware of the fact that I had no underwear. I had to get dressed without it. Wearing no panties was ok, I had done it before. But I always wore a bra. My tits were big and bouncy and would be extremely noticeable. My nipples were still hard and sensitive and would be poking out. I silently cursed Robert and let myself out.

By now it was dark outside. I wondered vaguely how long I was in there. Most people had gone to dinner and my stomach growled thinking about that, but I was afraid to go to the dining car dressed as I was. So instead, I found my seat and got ready to sit down.

Robert was there waiting. There were no lights on above us and it was pretty dark, but there he was. I sat down next to him and leaned over to kiss him.

"Did you enjoy yourself, my pretty little slut?" he whispered.

"Oh yes, but-"

"But what?"

"He took my underwear!"

He chuckled. "Well, I had to give him something for his efforts."

I didn't find that amusing, but I wasn't going to complain. I was still feeling dizzy from that orgasm.

He turned to me and began to caress my breasts through the sweater.

"Mmmmm...very nice. You should go bra-less more often."

"Ha, ha. Very funny."

He didn't stop, though. Then he leaned over and began to nibble on my neck.

"Is your cunt still wet?" he asked.

"Um, a little, I guess."

"Spread your legs a little," he murmured into my hair.

I opened them for him and his hand snaked up under my skirt until he found my naked mound. He pushed a finger between my lips and found that it was still very wet indeed. He slowly withdrew his finger and brought it to his mouth where he sucked my juices from it.

"Oh yes, very wet. Turn and face me."

I swiveled around in my seat and faced him. I felt a shiver of anticipation and I loved when he told me what to do.

"Push your sweater up. I want to see those tits."

I looked around quickly. The car was pretty empty. I pushed my sweater up and over my breasts and shuddered as they were suddenly exposed to him.

"Play with them," he said in a hoarse voice.

I shut my eyes and began to pull and pinch my sensitive nipples. They still hurt a bit from the rough treatment earlier and within seconds they were rock hard.

My eyes fluttered open as I heard him slide his zipper down. I looked at him in the darkness and although I couldn't really see his face, I knew what he wanted me to do. I leaned over him and he pushed my face into his lap. His cock was still soft and I eagerly stuffed it into my mouth and began to suck it. He was extremely quiet, not wanting to draw attention to us, but his breathing got heavy.

When at least he reached full hardness, I ran my lips up and down his shaft. He clutched my head tighter and forced me down on him. I gagged as his cock filled my mouth and pushed against my throat, but I never stopped. I wanted his cum very badly. I began to move my head up and down while stroking his balls. When I did this, he took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I could tell he was trying to hold back, but I wasn't going to let him. I needed some payback for the underwear.

He reached across my back and pulled up my skirt. I felt the cool air touch my bare ass. When I tried to pull it back down, he batted my hand away.

"You can fix yourself after you make me cum," he said.

I increased my strokes and finally got him right to the edge. I felt his balls tighten in my hands and his hips lifted up and with that he came in my mouth. He let out a short gasp and my mouth flooded with his cum. I sucked every drop out of him and swallowed it all. As soon as he finished I pulled away, fixed my skirt and sweater and stood up.

He sat there gasping.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I need a drink." Although he couldn't tell, I was smiling.

I came back a few minutes later with two soft drinks for us. My face was deeply flushed from the looks I got from the men that noticed my bouncing breasts under my sweater. It was somewhat embarrassing, but I was really thirsty. I didn't see my friend from earlier and was glad. I couldn't take that.

By the time we were in Rhode Island, I was asleep. My head was resting against Robert's shoulder and I felt safe and happy with him. I hadn't considered the fact that if he got the job in Boston, he would be leaving New York. I was still in bliss knowing he was mine for the weekend.

I slept all the way into Boston and as we pulled into South Station, he gently woke me up. I yawned and stretched and he kissed me very tenderly. My heart flooded with love for him and I told him how much I loved him. He smiled at me and whispered that he loved me too. At that moment I could have believed that we were together forever and there were no wives and babies and family to know about us. Once again I was safe in another city.