Flashback: Naomi & the Wild 1970s

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi then pushed me on my back and, spun on my body to take my raging hard-on between her open lips. Like a bitch in heat, Naomi attacked my boner with unbelievable gusto, deep-throating me with surprisingly ease. I, in the meantime, wedged my face between her thighs, and squeezing her butt cheeks, did some sweet muff-driving. My rasping tongue ploughed the length of her pussy slit before worming its way up her cunt that gushed with her sexual juices. This caused Naomi continued to give me head like there was no tomorrow.

I knew that would soon blast my wad down her gulping throat if I let her continue. So I quickly withdrew from her mouth much to Naomi's dismay, and flipped her to her hands and knees. Without giving her a chance to say anything, I mounted her and gripping her hips, fucked her without any hesitation or reservation.

Naomi cried out at my initial penetration, grunting with each short jab of my hips that sent me further into her. I couldn't believe how virgin-tight Naomi was. Despite flowing with incredible slipperiness, her wet velvet love tunnel clung to and the grudgingly spread around my flanged cocked head. Yet, once I started to take her with tip-to-base strokes, her cunt sloshed and slurped obscenely, and a groaning Naomi urgently pushed as my groin slapped soundly against her quivering buns.

"You're...you're so deep inside me...so fucking deep! Ooh yeah, don't stop, shit," Naomi droned as her little hand found its way between her legs. She fingered herself feverishly, her fingernails scraping my tightened nuts before excitedly uttering, "I'm so damn close. Don't you stop -- don't stop!"

I could immediately tell that Naomi was on the brink of another mind-shattering orgasm by the gyrations of her hips. It was then I saw her puckered asshole winking invitingly at me. As she squirmed, a lewd but undeniable urge arose popped into my head (big and small). Dipping my fingers into the oil of the nearly lamp, I pressed a slippery digit into her squirming butthole. My unexpected entry of her sphincter ring came as a complete surprise and detonated her escalating sexual tension in a deep-body gut-wrenching climax.

Completely spent, Naomi collapsed in a sweaty and trembling heap to the mattress with my erection slipping from her well-humped twat with an obscene wet plop. I continued to ream her tight butthole with my finger until she droned in unexpected pleasure. Then spreading her small tight buns, I pressed my slime-coated cock against her well-oiled anus.

When my sexual intentions became apparent, Naomi exclaimed, "Uhh, Mike, what are you doing? That's gross back there. Oooh, please, I've never done it this way before. Please, don't -- oooh, oooh, fuck!"

"Naomi," I murmured as my dick head nudge her puckered asshole that was well-lubricated with pussy juices that flowed between her buns. "Isn't this the time of sexual revolution...when nothing is taboo...and no bodily hole is off limits...and no sexual act forbidden? Isn't part of women's liberation the right for a woman to do whatever she wants to do with her own body? Do you really want me to stop -- and wimp out like a good little Japanese girl?"

"Oh, fuck, Mike, you are such a sneaky, nasty pervert. You know that, don't you? Are you sure you didn't plan this? Hmmm...but you're right. It is my choice. I read about anal sex in my sexual education and marital counseling courses. Everyone says that nothing is taboo between consenting adults -- and most of the girls of my graduate group had given it a try. Hmmm...it's just that...but...okay, you bastard...let's try anal sex." With that Naomi relaxed and pushing her cute butt back and up, slipped her tiny hand between her legs to finger her stuff little clit. While she was playing with herself, I leisurely coated my throbbing hard-on and her puckered asshole with oil from the laps. Then slowly pushing between her wriggling buns, I saw in the dim light my flanged penis head gradually spread and sink into her brown rosebud orifice.

"Oooh, fuck, fuck, fuck, Mike, you're so fucking big. Oooh, you're stretching me out! Wait, wait, don't move! Let me get used to having a cock stuck up my virgin ass. Oooh, damn, you feel so big...fucking huge." Naomi's fingers returned to her pussy and furiously flew over her love nub. Soon her hips were wildly gyrating as she responded to her somehow managing to rub away the unexpected pain.

"Damn it. As much as I hate to admit it, you sick son-of-a-bitch, being sodomized is so against society's norms that it is strangely liberating. Oooh, go slowly, Mike. Go slowly, please. Oooh, shit, yeah. Oh fuck...ummph...it's not that bad... ummph...taking you...ummph...up my asshole!"

And while Naomi proclaimed her social and sexual liberty, I just smiled and chuckled, "Do you know that you sure talk a lot. Now, be a good little Japanese girl and hush." I ass-reamed her sweet tush and despite her women's libber persona, Naomi was soon moaning like a bitch in heat.

When Naomi climbed into her VW Beetle the following morning, she whined about being achy all over due to my unexpected lewd and lascivious behavior. She grumbled that her well-used pussy and especially her sore butthole would probably ooze my deposited sperm all the way home. Then flashing me a mischievous smile, Naomi said, "It's a good thing that I love the feeling of squishy wet panties and throbbing nipples."

Pulling me down to her through her car window, Naomi kissed me tenderly before continuing, "If you're free the tomorrow night, I won't mind having a repeat engagement. We can do all kinds of perverted but liberating stuff. So, are you 'up' to it, Mike?"

It went without saying that we had a "no-holes-barred" session the next night in which Naomi felt that being casual about sex was the ultimate expression of her sexual freedom. Was I dumb enough to argue with her? Hell -- no way, man!

For the next several months or so, whenever the mood was upon her and if I was available, we'd get together at my office/bedroom after hours. We'd drink some wine, smoke a couple of joints, and enjoy each other and our no-strings-attached sex. However, despite our carnal compatibility and attraction, Naomi and I never really became a true couple for one reason or another. We eventually drifted apart when Naomi got promoted and reassigned to the main Family Courts office in Honolulu.

In retrospect, the early 70s was a great time. Not only did the time give rise to women's liberation -- but they were also the time of the sexual revolution, free love, and easy women. God, how I really miss those days and especially my sexual romps with Naomi.

12