Flashbacks Pt. 02

Story Info
Sex, money, power - That's how she ran it.
2.6k words
4.56
17.7k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not sexy note to readers, if you're interested. ("It's just stuck in - among the zinnias"-- Little Shop of Horrors):

This is not a work of fiction (ok, a good story needs a LITTLE exaggeration, but that's all - the facts are the facts), so there are mistakes and bad choices made. This is neither a guide for others to follow or a set of moral lessons, it's just my life.

I address this specifically to a comment on my first story, who basically said that it was filled with unsafe sex. Yes, it is. Yes, I was filled with unsafe sex. (I love the English language, and I love jokes - so just look for them. I'm not going to point them out anymore.)

I don't recommend unsafe sex, I don't condone it - but neither did I practice it, so I choose not to fictionalize my life to fit what could or should have been.

The past is what happened; history is what people want to write about. I choose to write about the past, and not write history. More people should pay more attention to the past, and less to history.

I could go for pages, but now just watch as I jump off my bully pulpit and get back to telling you the story of my late teen years...

*****

The tranny knelt before me, my dick in her hand. Or his hand. She was pre-op, you could tell, and her fake breasts filled out her sweatshirt quite nicely. But her cock tented her sweatpants, and her face still had that touch of masculinity that made her so alluring to me. Her light brown hair was pony-tailed way down her back.

She rubbed my cock gently at first, almost in a circular motion, like you would a sausage, and then started licking the tender underside.

Suddenly, I felt a strong pair of hands start to caress my back, rubbing, sometimes a gentle swipe, and sometimes a hard massage. The woman kneeling before me, just a girl really, just college age, but wise past her years - she knew what the rhythm was, because she started to rub more, and slowly transitioned to a full on blow job. I was a bit above average sized, but either you are huge or you're not enough; I was still tainted with that wacky mindset. It was about a smidge over six inches (everyone exaggerates... Craig's list inflation...), and thick, but nothing I would shout about - until I watched her adore my dick. It was perfectly straight, with a slightly large well shaped mushroom head, and when I was hard it pointed up, almost snugging up into my stomach. But now, I was huge. I was her center of attention, all her thoughts aimed at my cock. I was the perfect size for her perfect mouth at this perfect moment.

I looked down at her, eyes closed, head bobbing on my cock, and suddenly realized that she was filled with my cock, and that on every deep roll downward, she was also able to lick my balls with her amazing tongue. Slide, lick, come up for a long, slow moment, and then down again for another lick. I found myself waiting for that warmth, that wet, luscious mouth that knew just what I needed, and the more I wanted to impale her, the slower she went. I tried to move forward to force myself into her, but the hands rubbing my back were now wrapped around my chest. The woman behind me held my chest, my arms captured in some hold, and rubbed my nipples with her long, elegant fingers. And she ground her cock, still tight in her jeans, against the small of my back, just where my back became my ass.

She let the lovely woman before me pick her pace, and she picked slower and slower... and slower. And slower.

She was at the tip, with my head resting on her perfect blowjob lips, and her tongue sliding up and down my piss slit, gently digging in, and this was forever, the moment crystalized in amber, a feeling of want so painful that I ached, and my cock grew just a little more, just a little harder, and the breasts and cock ground into my back, letting the woman on her knees pick her moment.

She never looked up, her eyes were totally closed, but she felt my pulse in my veins on my cock, she felt ME, and when I had changed from metal to steel, she slid down one more time. This time there was no tongue, no licking, just this silence of eternity... and then I felt my balls tighten up completely, and start to twitch, and then I exploded into her willing mouth. Her mouth got blast after blast of hot cum, slamming against the back of her throat, thick and then thinner, but I always had a big load, and the tranny behind me was pinching my nipples between her nails, and the woman kneeling took my load... She never moved, a graven statue of brown hair loosely wrapped, just like her mouth was a warm wrapping over my still twitching cock.

And she didn't swallow it. She didn't spit it out. She just stayed that way, mouth wrapped around my cock, and the cum and saliva slowly flowed out of her mouth, over my balls, down my stomach, and legs, and she still didn't move, and this just kept me hard, as the exquisite pain from my nipples swelled as they were pulled away from my body with those perfect nails, like a vampire bite, and she STILL didn't move, and my warmth rolled down over me, and almost burned my skin with the heat of the cum and passion and fire of pain and pleasure.

She slowly, oh so slowly, lifted herself up off my dick. My cock, free of the warm velvet cocoon, sprang up so hard it hit my stomach with an audible smack. My nipples were suddenly released, and then I realized I was in a full nelson. As my head was gently held down, I knew it was just so that I didn't miss anything. As if I would, if I could stop watching!

The girl in front of me started on my legs, gently licking the cum, oh so much of it, and she must have been swallowing it, because it slowly disappeared, but I didn't see it - she just slowly cleaned me up, catching each slid drop, leaving behind just lightly damp skin that dried in a brief trace of coolness, and she moved up, and licked my stomach like a gentle cat, and her breasts rubbed warmth behind her mouth, and then she was again on my dick, pointing straight up, but this time it was tender, and she cleaned and licked what was still coming out, slowly, but still I wasn't done, and neither was she. She stayed until I was totally done, and my cock slowly started softening and falling down, and she KEPT licking my stomach, twirling her soft tongue through my thin stomach hair, up my breastbone, past my red and lovingly achy nipples, up to my neck, and the arms behind me released me, and I leaned back and let her gently nuzzle my neck, and over my chin, until she finally found my mouth. The arms behind me stayed on me, just enough so that I could constantly feel her huge dick nestle against the small of my back... And then we ended where we might have started, in a passionate kiss where I could just taste my semen on her tongue, so slowly and carefully had she moved up my body. She started like a wild cat, almost tearing into my mouth, and I shut my eyes and attacked her mouth back, and then we slowly, unnoticed, transitioned from that fury of passion to a soft love, until just lips caressed lips, and then she was giving me tenderness, her full lips gently giving my top lip a kiss, not of passion, just love. And she opened her eyes, and her beautiful brown eyes stared into mine, and then she arose, a practiced but not perfected feline grace, and walked out of the room proudly. As she slid slowly away, I noticed that she was trembling from her own recent orgasm.

The woman behind me said, "See? This I have to offer you - and you can take it, or stop at any time... Most stop. They can't go all the way, can't give from themselves everything they have to get what they want the most, and they give up, and live a life of regret." She paused, and then asked softly, not alluringly, just softly, gently, not pushing, just asking... "Are you ready for the first step?"

This all started in a way that I never, never would have expected. I'm not attracted to women. I'm really not. I do love beauty, all beauty, but what they have between their legs just did not interest me. I like meat.

Anyway, I was walking in with my fake date of the night, one of the many girls I went on a date or two to camouflage my sexuality while still in high school. Track, all state baseball, energetic but clumsy football, lots of dates with the hot, "in" girls that just didn't seem to work out; as a senior my closet ran very deep.

And then I saw Her at the bar.

She was a heavenly sight. Every head was turning, not just me, my date, everybody stared unabashedly at her. She lit up the room.

She had pale creamy skin, bright blue eyes that shone like they had flares behind them, very blond and almost completely white hair cascading down over her shoulders, a color that was given to her by the angels. Her face, partially covered in dark glasses, was unbelievable. It wasn't that each part was "perfect", everybody's idea of perfect is different... But it was all put together perfectly. The absolute perfect face.

Her mouth was slightly small, dainty; her lips were average sized, but her dimples showed slightly even when she wasn't smiling. Her cheekbones soared to just the right height, and her eyebrows were perfect. The same color as her lashes, and her hair. Her forehead was partially covered by the just right amount of swept ghost wisps. She looked like a portrait, a statue, but she moved.

She glanced around the room as if looking for something. She looked towards me, and I looked behind me. So did my date.

My date was a hot girl, and she had no idea what I was using her for. We both looked behind to see what the Woman was looking for, and then we both turned back, not believing.

But it was true, she looked right at me and she smiled, and then her smile was a flamethrower pointing right at me. Her stunning white teeth shone on her, white on white on white. Her dimples showed, and they made the angel almost cute - but not. That beauty could not be tied up in "cute." Only her glasses, dark blue, matching in color but not shade her eyes, were different than her skin and flowing hair and heart shaped mouth - and they worked as a perfect counterpoint to her face. I couldn't help it, I reveled in her look, the blonde laser pointed right at me. I looked down, I blushed, and I looked up again. Still the smile, wider this time. I have you already, she told me silently, and I knew she did. I didn't know at that point that her cock was huge - it was impossible for a tranny to be that beautiful and that enormous... But I would find out soon enough.

My date looked up at me, at the Woman, and then back at me, and just left silently. She wasn't even embarrassed, just awed. Does the rabbit feel ashamed when it runs from the lion? Or the cougar? No, they just run for their life.

At that the blonde tranny took off her glasses, and the end of one arm was gently tugging her lower lip down. I felt a small stirring of my dick, my balls drew up, and I had never, ever, ever felt this for a woman. The hottest girl had always been the best antidote to a hard on. But I felt it now.

I came forward to her, timidly, with all eyes unknown looking at me with naked jealousy, and she held out her hand. For a moment I felt like I should kiss it, but then I held it and just shook her hand. She had a surprisingly strong grip, and she, while never breaking eye contact, ask me if I would like to talk. In the back room.

I could only nod. I was under age, and couldn't get order anything, but she turned to the bartender and said "He'll have one, you know which one", and then she turned back to me.

The bartender looked me over, and said the weirdest thing. "6'1"? About 200?" I nodded absently, his numbers were low, I was solid muscle, but who cared? Who fucking cared?

And then we were in the back room, and she turned to me almost languidly on her high heels, and that point I wrested my eyes away from her face and drunk in her whole figure. Large breasts, not gunboats, with just that slight hang that tells you they're real, not plastic surgery paste in's. Strong nipples poked through her thin, sheer blouse. Snow white, of course.

Long, long legs, that made her a little taller than me. With her simple elegant heels she looked down at me, just a gentle tilt of the head, but dominating nonetheless. Her body curved down and in from her proud chest, and then further down it swelled out - a perfect woman with an awesomely toned body. Her clothing was modest, but was fitted and clung to her body perfectly, changing an unadorned white full dress into an x-rated flower.

"Trust me," she whispered, in an alluring alto voice, just low enough to be sultry, and she held my hand - or kept it? I was holding it now - did we walk in holding hands? Did we walk in at all? Did we just blink our eyes and pop into this room? I had moved on autopilot, and now that pilot had amnesia.

She took my hand and brought it between her legs. I trembled, it was all I could do to resist her - but I didn't want to mar this vision with a pussy.

But I felt a bulge, a really large one. It dwarfed what I was packing, and I didn't know at that time that she wasn't even hard yet. I had a lot to look forward to...

I snapped up my head after being allowed to rub hers, and she gently moved our hands away. She sat down at a small, high bar table for two, and gestured with a royal wave for me to sit.

Then she said the last words I could have guessed at. "Do you want to make a hundred grand?" she asked me, and I just stared at her.

My mind went from blank to full complete hard stop, and I lifted my drink to my mouth, without thought, and she said in a loud command voice, not angry, almost startled and afraid, "Stop!" and that broke her spell. Almost.

I put down the drink, and looked at it. "We have a lot to talk about before you should drink that," she said. I looked back up at her, and she continued, "The bartender laced it with drugs."

End Part Two