Flashed By Liz

Story Info
White woman flashing in an adult store.
1.8k words
4.13
49.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Name is Charles; I am a black man and love to chat on line. I use AIM mostly under the name of hungchocolate69.

I have met this really wonderful white woman on the internet. When we first started talking and she said she was an exhibitionist I figured yea right or it’s some guy getting off. But she seemed genially a nice person so I played along. Well she kind of got to me and I got to know her real well and looked fowled to talking with her on line. I even started to send her e-mails. Then one day she asks if I would like to be flashed by her. Hell yes so she set it up. I was still a bit Leary but figured an evening was not too much to give up. I went to the adult store she told me to be at and I waited inside looking at all the stuff there. A few minutes later a man and woman walk in the store. Damn I know right away this is Liz. They walk to the back of the store to the video section and her husband leaves her. I get in the aisle she is in and no sooner am I there that I see her bend way over and her white ass and cunt are right in my view. Oh shit I was stiff as a rooster in a hen house. Well this is the e-mail I sent her after that evening. Also since this time I have been flashed a few more times by Liz (whom I call superwhitecunt) and with a friend and lately with 4 other men. She showed to all 5 of us in the store at one time and she did this for over an hour. If you like this letter you can talk with me anytime and if I get enough requests I will send it the other letters about the other times she has shown to me.

Liz that was one of the hottest times I ever had. When we first started chatting and you told me how you like to flash men I figured you were putting me on but I liked chatting with you and continued. I really thought you were just humoring this old black man, or trying to make me horny. I started to chat with you hoping I could get to fuck a white woman. But as we chatted more I just got to like you even if I did think you were lying to me. But after this I think this was far more erotic than just fucking some with bitch, Liz that was more exciting than I can describe.

Then you chatted with a few of my buddies and again I just figured you were just getting off teasing black men or just BS’g us. So when you set the time and date to flash Dennis and me I went along with it and so did he.

But then I saw you walk in the door I recognized you right away from your pictures and the skirt you had on and I said to myself, oh my god Charlie this crazy slut you like chatting with is for REAL. I saw Dennis also and he smiled from ear to ear and we both headed back to the videos to see if you would actually show your ass and cunt and by now I was sure you would.

I was squatting down when you came into the aile and I watched you bend over and I almost died, I swear my heart stopped for a few seconds. There you were and I was looking right at you bare ass. Not much pussy showed but did not matter, you were rear and I was seeing this lovely white woman showing off to me. You did not stay down long but I turned to get a better view and you were down again and this time I got a brief look at you cunt also. Oh my god I cannot tell you how I felt. I was actually being flashed in a public place by a lovely older with woman and I was seeing her ass and cunt. I do not have a exceptionally large dick as you know but what I had was hard as a rock. I was afraid to stand up and move I knew I would have a tent in the front of my pants.

Just then Dennis came up behind me and said, Holy shit Charlie did you see that, she actually showed us her ass and pussy. I am going to follow her.

Well I got up to do the same and I my cock was sticking out like I had a pole in my pants, I was actually embraced but I saw Dennis was the same and no one else was around to look so what the hell.

So went into the next aisle just as u bent over again and I got another look at those bare thighs and ass, and I have to tell you that your ass is great. I am married and love my fife and she is a pretty woman, but her ass does not compare to yours. And then you stood up to read the video I move a bit closer and squatted down pretending to look at the videos myself. I watched as you bent to put it back down and got a great view of you ass again. When you stood up I looked over at Dennis and he was pulling on his dick right thru his pants. I was thinking that he was going to cum right there and then. And hell I was not far form it myself.

We watched you bend over a few times and loved just locking at that beautiful ass and legs, but once when I was actually looking at a video cover you and your husband walked by and you stopped and bent over to pick up a video, and OH my god what a view I got of your cunt. I mean your entire cunt. I saw this beautiful clam with its white hair and I know I put a wet spot on my underwear. Here I was watching this lovely/sluttly white women flashing me and now here was this lovely woman’s cunt right in front of me. You were only over a second but it was heaven. I waited a moment and you bent over again and again I got a great view of your cunt, that all I looked at was your cunt.

I was looking so hard I did not realize that Dennis was behind me until you walked away and he said something to me.

We saw that you and your husband had gone to the front of the store and were looking at the toys and we started to talk. We figured you were leaving and we were both excited as hell. Dennis said he came with me because I said I wanted to go just in case. He said you know I liked talking to this crazy white woman as a lark, but on hell I can not believe she is for real and I just walled around a video store looking at a with womans ass and pussy. Shit I am so excited if they had a mens room I would go and jerk off. And Hell Liz I felt the same! I was still hard as a rock and standing there with my dick sticking out in my pants.

I said to Dennis, did you see that last two shots of her cunt, my god I can not believe I actually saw that, this beautiful white cunt with those soft lips and silky white hair. If you would have stayed bent over for a week I would have looked for a week.

Don’t get mad but Dennis said he was going to do what ever he had to do to get to fuck you just once. I reminded him that you had always told us you do not do that but he reminded me you did gang bangs and he is going to put one together. He is obsessed with you now, I think he fell in love. But hard to blame him.

Well as we were taking we saw you walk back to the videos and we followed, we got two more picks of your ass cheeks then we saw you walk by your husband as he was kneeling down looking at a video. You went just passed him and bend over and god we got another look at a bit of your pussy so we again waited for you to but the video back.

My god Liz when you bend over again and I saw you husband reach over and rub your as and your skirt lifted al the was and you stayed like that for a few seconds I lost it, MY mouth opened I started breathing hard and I cam a bit right there.

We then saw you and your husband get up and leave the place. Oh god Liz I have to tell you that was the most exciting, erotic and sexy thing I have ever seen or been a part of. And I know I say the same fro Dennis because we stayed there for about 15 minutes just talking about what we say and how exciting it was. Now I have to think different about every woman I chat with, She just may be real!!!!

I went home that night and made probably the best love to my wife than I have in years. And all because of you.

Liz I am writing this like I promised you and believe it or not I can close my eyes and still see you lovely white ass and cunt. I am SO SORRY for ever thinking you were just putting me on all this time. And IF Dennis ever really tries to but that gang bang together I will be part of it. And I am sure he will he was pissing in his pants he was so excited. And that from a man who has more girlfriends than I have pairs of pants.

Liz I cannot wait to talk with you again so we can talk about this. I hope you do not mind but I think I will have to bring it up a lot and describe it to you many times. Tell you on line that I saw your cunt seems exciting to me and I want to do that if I may. I will also make it a point to tell some of my other good friends what happened and to have them IM you. And now I will do my best to find some of the stories and video’s you like.

Again Liz you have one great looking Ass and Cunt and I loved every second of Friday night and you showing us your ass and cunt.

Charlie

Can I tell this story in any of the exhibitionist sites? I would really like to.