Flasher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

She leaned back as instructed, legs parted, arms behind her supporting her. She was looking a lot more nervous now. I think she'd rather have the whole thing come as a surprise rather than watch my cock approach. But watch she did, eyes glued to my erection as I eased nearer to her.

I brushed the head of my cock back and forth against her swollen lips, teasing her. I could see her nervousness fading away, being replaced by irritation that I wasn't actually doing anything. Mind you, I'm quite sure that if she'd been asked yesterday if a cock brushing against her swollen lips was doing something she would have given a horrified yes. Now it was just a stalling tactic and she wanted the main event to start.

A little push against those fat moist lips and they yielded, letting me in but promptly closing around me. Jenny gave a shuddering sigh, and kept a close eye on what was happening. I eased forward a little, finding Jenny automatically pushing forward to meet me. It only took a moment and the moment of truth was upon us.

With my cock pressed firmly against her hymen I waited, wanting her to look up at me. After a few moments she did, breathing hard.

"You know this may hurt a little?"

She gave me a feminine look.

"Fuck that," she muttered, and to my surprise she looked down and pushed forcefully against me, squealing as her hymen yielded, but continuing to push herself onto me.

Startled, I found myself pushing into a passage that was well and truly ready for me, even if I wasn't quite ready to be there. Not that the suddenness of the event stopped me from pushing forcefully home, my sword filling its sheath with no problems.

Jenny looked at me triumphantly.

"Didn't hurt a bit," she said airily, a fact that was belied by a tear in one eye.

"I'm so pleased for you," I murmured, "but I'm afraid you'll find the pain is still to come."

"What? How? It shouldn't hurt at all after the start," she protested.

"Well, I'm afraid that you will find that there is more pain in the offing as I intend to spank you for that little stunt. You could have been badly hurt."

"You were dithering again," Jenny said kindly. "I thought you were going to back out."

I laughed. "I wasn't dithering. I was taking it slowly so that you wouldn't get hurt. Any gentleman would be careful when initiating a virgin."

"Maybe so, but we're not discussing gentlemen. We're talking about you."

Oh, she was so going to get her bottom smacked again. Not just yet, though. Right now I had other things in mind.

I gave her a look of my own and pressed slightly harder against her, bringing to her full attention the fact that I was male and had her where I wanted her. She gasped, and her breathing kicked up a notch. Then I started moving in her.

I started slowly, pulling back and returning, giving her a feel for what was to happen. After a few moments she was moving with me, looking at me hard, but also concentrating on what was happening. Then the excitement being stirred up appeared to get to her. A funny look crossed her face and her eyes went dreamy. Then she stopped looking at me.

Her eyes closed and she just swayed against me, moving in time with my gentle thrusting. The way she was reacting I saw no need to increase the pace at all. She was one with the motion, her whole body swaying back and forth as I gently engaged her and started taking her on what I hoped would be a long journey to her first climax.

I slid in and out, enjoying the power I had over her, enjoying the feel of her young body so completely surrendering to mine. I saw no need to quicken the pace. Jenny was completely enthralled by what I was doing, not knowing where things were heading but lost in the journey.

Back and forth, on and on, the excitement slowly building. Time didn't worry us. We had all day and I was quite willing to keep this up all night as well. She felt marvellous. I pressed on, working hard at maintaining the slow rhythm while my whole body was starting to yell at me to take her hard.

On we went. Jenny was shaking her head now, tossing it about, moaning with the need building within her. I suspect that if she'd been more experienced she'd have been asking for me to take her harder and faster, but without that experience she didn't ask and so didn't get.

She was moaning louder now, a real need in her voice, and I wondered if I could actually take her to a climax at this slow stroke. Then I ceased wondering. Her eyes popped open in shock, and a stifled scream came from her. Stifled, because she was jamming her hands into her mouth. I could feel her clamping down on me, her orgasm having sneaked up and struck, taking me by surprise, but to her utter consternation from the look of it.

With Jenny already climaxing I just gave a couple of harder thrusts and let my own climax wash over me, releasing myself within her.

We didn't actually say much afterwards. Jenny grabbed some tissues from a box on my desk and wiped herself down, dressed and wandered off, looking very dreamy. I tidied up in the office and went home.

I thought about our encounter a couple of times the next day when I spotted Jenny around the school. She seemed her normal cheerful self, although it seemed to me that she had a few too many boys following her about. It was almost as if they could smell the change in her virginal status. I determinedly put it from my mind.

Last class of the day for me and Jenny was in it. I just treated her the way I always had, although I did notice that she had the front row again. And then the rotten little wretch flashed me again. Oh, she was so going to be in trouble after the class.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers
12