Flashing Lights

Story Info
A dark club leads to some dark sex (sensual domination).
2.9k words
4.56
20.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't see her walk in. I turned around to say something to a friend and when I turned back, there she was. In the middle of the dance floor, all alone.

My first thought was "What is she doing here all alone, in the back room of the Cat Club at 10 o'clock?" No one was ever here this early. Except me and Josh of course... because it's free before 10 and we're just that cheap.

I'd like to say I noticed her eyes first or something romantic like that, but that would be a lie. It was the black leather crop top. I could see the muscles in her stomach move as she danced. I could see her smooth skin in the dim light and felt the overwhelming desire to touch her.

I watched her dance for a moment longer. Staring as her short skirt swayed above perfect legs in thigh high fishnets. I loved how she moved. It wasn't carefree, but it was effortless. Like she belonged there. Like she was right at home.

"Hey" Josh's voice came from over my shoulder, briefly breaking the spell, "are you going to go talk to her?"

"I don't know" I said without turning around, not daring to move, watching her dance to Tear You Apart, like some combination of a ghost and a dream under the flashing lights.

"Fucking go," he said with a laugh and a shove.

I got up and walked toward her, feeling the beat vibrate through my whole body, watching the flashing lights play across her face.

"I'm Dena" she said before I could open my mouth. And a second later, with a wicked smile on her face, "you should buy me a whiskey."

"Yes," I breathed, seeing her beautiful blue-grey eyes for the first time. I'm not sure if she could hear me, but she spun away, stretching her arms above her head and swaying her hips to the music. I practically sprinted back to the bar and bought her a double shot of their best bourbon. I turned around and I could see that she was waiting for me. I walked towards her and I could feel this crazy energy washing over me. With each step I could feel my heart beating faster and my breath coming quicker.

As I walked toward her, she moved her hand gently down the bare skin on her side, over her skirt and against her thigh. I could feel my cock getting harder with every step and by the time I was back in front of her I was hard as a rock.

I offered her the whiskey and she took it with a little laugh. "Don't move" she said, and I waited, wondering what this mystery woman had planned for me. She tilted her head back and slowly raised her glass. I watched her hair slide back from her face and waited as she slowly took a sip. She licked her lips, obviously enjoying my attention, and reached her hand up to brush my cheek. She held the glass out to me and I took it from her without a word.

Suddenly she grabbed my hair and pulled my face down next to hers. Her other hand grabbed my wrist and pinned it to my side. She was smaller than me, but strong. She pulled me closer and I could feel her breath on my lips. She waited a heartbeat and I moaned involuntarily. Then she kissed me and the whole world exploded. Her lips were so soft. I opened my mouth and her tongue slipped into me for the first time. It was incredible. She kissed me again and my body just melted into hers.

Every time our lips touched, I felt electricity coursing through my veins. God it felt so good to be lost in her arms, one hand pinned to my body and the other sliding across her back, touching her for the first time. She pulled my hair again, exposing my neck and I felt her lips, then her tongue, then her teeth. It was just a little love bite, but it caught me by surprise and I moaned out loud. That moan seemed to turn her on even more, and she bit my neck again harder. Bolts of pleasure shot up and down my body.

She took a step away from me and reality swooped back in - the dark room, the flashing lights, the pulsing music. She took my hand and led me to the back wall, right underneath the DJ booth. I leaned down to kiss her and she leaned into me, soft and sweet for a moment, just a fleeting moment. Then she threw me against the wall. God she was so strong. I looked at her flashing eyes, her beautiful lips and her perfect body. I wanted every inch of her.

Still leaning back against the wall, I raised my arms over my head, with my wrists together. "Good boy" she said pinning my wrists against the wall with her left hand. I waited breathlessly as she took her right hand and it ran down the length of my body, toward my cock. I'm sure everyone in the club could see how hard I was, see my entire body aching for her touch, but I couldn't stop. Her hand finally came to rest on my cock, feeling how hard I was through my jeans. She stood there for a moment one hand on my wrists, the other on my cock, as she stared into my eyes. My entire body start to writhe, and I heard a ragged moan come out of my mouth. I'd never experienced anything like that. She was barely touching me, and I was literally moaning.

"Let's get out of here," she said. The five most beautiful words in the English language.

I walked out without bothering to say goodbye, that's the luxury of old friends I guess. The cabs were already lined up outside on Folsom street. As we walked toward the car I got my first look at her under the street light and she was stunning. Her feminine eyeshadow glittered in the light and her skin practically glowed, but she held her body like a warrior. Beauty and power. And her eyes... so deep you could just fall right into them... eyes that saw your deepest secrets and darkest desires.

She practically threw me in the cab, and told the driver her address. It wasn't a street I knew, some alley in SOMA, but at least it was close. As we sped away, she held out her hand and I obediently kissed it, like a courtier meeting a lady. She laughed, a little chuckle from the back of her throat. Then put her hand on my cock again. Not stroking me, just leaving it there, holding me still, while my mind raced through a thousand fantasies.

We turned into the alley, and she told the driver to drop us by the door. Her place must have been a converted warehouse of some kind. It was plain on the outside, with a heavy steel door. She typed a code into a keypad next to the door and the lock opened with a loud click. Her apartment was dark, even after she turned on the lights. She'd covered the concrete floor with thick black rugs and velvet curtains hid the windows. Luxurious antique furniture was strewn throughout the space and in the middle of the cavernous room, was the biggest bed I'd ever seen.

We kissed, and kissed again, my head spinning with desire. "Help me take my boots off," she said, sitting on bench that looked like it was at least 300 years old. I knelt down and she lifted her left boot into my hands. I ran my hands down her thigh, loving the feeling of the coarse fishnet against her smooth skin. I unzipped her boot and gently pulled it off her foot, daring to plant a single kiss on the top of her foot before placing it on the carpeted floor. She lifted her other boot to my hands and I did the same relishing the sound of the zipper, the feel of her skin and the little sigh she made as she relaxed.

I looked up at her, not sure whether I should get up or not. "Wait," she said, simply. So I knelt before her, staring at her legs, waiting. She didn't even touch me, but my breath started to get heavy, ragged. She turned me on in a way I'd never felt before. Just being near her, looking at her, waiting for her.

She pulled her skirt up revealing that she was naked underneath. "Come worship me" she said, sliding her hips toward me, but I was lost in desire. "What?" I managed to say.

"Worship me," she said again, more firmly this time. I took a deep breath and leaned forward. I'd never wanted someone this much and I was desperate to please her. I kissed her gently at first, fighting every instinct in my body to devour her perfect sex. I breathed her in and gently ran my tongue over her slit. She tasted divine. I did it again, slowly, then slid my tongue inside her. She laid back against the wall and let me lick her slowly. I could have gone on forever, kissing her clit and licking her again and again. I started to hear her whisper "yes, yes" each time. Not loud at first, just barely audible, but with each passing moment I could hear the energy coming back into her voice.

She ran her fingers through my hair and pulled me forward. I slid my tongue deep inside her, and heard that 'yes' again, almost a hiss this time. Kneeling in front of her was incredible - licking her, kissing her, worshiping her. I could feel her legs start to tense a little and I knew I was pleasing her. She was getting closer and I felt her start to pull my hair hard, forcing me into her.

"Just like that" she said, starting to thrust her hips against my face. "Yes!" she screamed roughly pulling me forward while she thrust her hips against me. I did everything I could to bury my tongue deeper inside her as she bucked and writhed. I heard her scream "FUCK!" and she dug her nails into my shoulders. "DON'T STOP!" she screamed again, rubbing her pussy against my face. Moaning and screaming, digging her nails into my flesh, getting closer and closer. Then suddenly she came. Her climax ripped through her, her back arching, her mouth open, her body thrashing against me. I could taste her on my tongue, feel her scratches on my skin, and I wanted more.

It was like heaven had opened up before me.

I took a breath, then another, still kneeling in front of her. I knew she wasn't done with me. She pulled her top up over her head. Her breasts were covered in sweat and they looked incredible. Graceful and firm, they fit her slender form perfectly. "You're so beautiful" I said, leaning forward to take her hard nipple into my mouth. She let me play with her for a moment while her breathing calmed down again, but it was just a moment.

"Get up" came the command, and I complied.

"Give me your shirt." I pulled it over my head, handing her the ball of soft black fabric. I knelt as she circled me, looking at the marks on my skin. "Pretty" she said.

Then, covering my mouth with her hand, she raked her nails down my back. I gasped, but I didn't flinch. I was hungry and hard and fearless. I knew I would do anything to be inside her.

She nodded her approval and ran one long nail down my chest and over my nipple. I shuddered, eager for more.

She took a step back. "Stand up. Then take off the rest."

I undressed in front of her, feeling exposed as she stood there watching. I was vulnerable there in front of her, still so hard with scratches up and down my body. She looked at my cock sticking out from my naked body and planned her next move.

She reached down and wrapped her fingers around my shaft, just holding me. I groaned at her touch. It was loud, louder than I expected. I felt like I'd been on the edge of coming since we first kissed. It was like the entire night was pressing down on me.

"Please!" I begged, but she just held me there. I let out a whimper, then a moan, then said her name. "Dena" I breathed, like a prayer, but salvation was nowhere to be found. She slowly knelt down and breathed on my cock, teasing me. I felt each breath through my entire body. Desperately wanting her hand, her mouth, anything to make me come.

"Wait here" she said, slowly walking toward the bed. My cock throbbed as I watched her move - grace and beauty and power. At the edge of her bed she pulled off her skirt, laughing just a little at my sudden moan of desire. Then she peeled off her fishnet stockings and climbed onto the bed. She deliberately drew out each moment as she crawled across the bed on her hands and knees, swaying her hips, teasing me. I screamed in frustration, desperate to fuck her, to touch her, to do anything at all.

"Come here" she said, and I dove onto the bed, finally free. I pushed her down onto her back, and reached my hand between her thighs. She was dripping wet. I spread her legs and slid my hard cock inside her. I practically growled at the feeling of her pussy around my cock. She thrust up against me and I growled again, burying my face in her neck. I could feel her pulse on my lips, and I bit her, slamming my hips into hers. I fucked her like a wild beast, desperately thrusting my cock deeper and deeper inside her. She urged me on, pulling me towards her. "Deeper, deeper" she whispered in my ear.

I moaned and moaned again, pleasure threatening to overwhelm me, hours of pent up desire still flowing through my body. My release was so close I could almost taste it, but she could too.

"Not yet" she said, suddenly pulling my hair and grabbing my neck. "NOT YET," she said again, louder, and pulled me by the neck, down on to the bed next to her. With one hand still threateningly wrapped around my throat, she got on top of me and slid her body down the length of my cock. "Yes" she hissed, then whispered "you're mine."

She put her hands on my chest, pressing me down into the bed as she rose up and then slammed her body down again, impaling herself on my cock. I watched her move above me, her eyes closed, her mouth open, and moaning as she fucked me.

She pounded into me again and again, riding my cock. She grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss, biting down on my lip hard. I could feel her body tense and flex as she used me. She was getting closer. I could feel the muscles in her pussy getting tighter around my cock. "I'm gonna come" she gasped. "Yes" I pleaded, "yes, yes, yes," as I thrust my hips up to meet her. Her hand grabbed my neck, cutting off my air and I moaned underneath her. I felt her other hand grab my chest, rough, hurting me, then suddenly she was screaming. She was like an animal on top of me - fucking me, choking me, and coming all over me. I couldn't wait any longer, and fell into the abyss after her.

I screamed and moaned, suddenly breaking free of her grasp. Oxygen filled my lungs and my hips thrust into her again and again. My hands grabbing her body and slamming her down onto my cock. The hours of torture suddenly crystallized into this one moment. I screamed once more and felt my cock explode inside her. The whole world went black as I came. Burst after burst of white hot pleasure flooding out of me.

"You're amazing," I said, feeling the aftershocks of my orgasm washing over me.

She lifted her body off my cock and brushed her breast across my lips. I wanted to live in this moment forever - the feel of her skin, the taste of her lips and the sweat pouring off of our bodies.

We held each other for a moment, recovering, and she said "I like you."

"Me too," I breathed, holding on to her. She gave me that moment of peace, then stood up.

She looked down at me with the most intense look on her face. This was something I hadn't seen before. She stood over me, looking down like that, and I could tell she was deciding what to do with me. I looked at her face, wondering what would happen next and she caught me in her gaze. I felt like I was drowning in her eyes. Deep and wondrous.

Then suddenly she crashed down on me like lightning. She slammed her knee down onto my chest and pushed my face to one side. I felt her bite my neck and a rush of pleasure ran through my body. I felt her teeth break the skin, tasting me. I tilted my head back and moaned for her. She kissed my lips and I tasted blood. I looked into her blue-grey eyes, then saw a flash of teeth again before they sank into my neck.

In a daze, I heard myself say again, "Me too..."