Flashing, Spanking & Wanking! No. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True, but that settles it. We have t get him cum just in case he did hear."

"Why? Look, let us just let him out."

"No, if he's going to get angry, we may as well have some fun with him first. Then, who knows we might give him such a good time he'll go easy on us."

We stormed into the bedroom armed with lube to find Rob still standing obediently with his trousers around his ankles and pants down.

Caroline stood in front of him and went under her light jumper, and fumbled around.

"What are you doing," quizzed Rob.

"Taking my bra off," nonchalantly informed Caroline bringing a massive smile to Rob's face. She soon whipped it out from underneath and held the bright white frilly bra out under Rob's nose.

Rob instinctively gasped at the garment, slightly tripping forward in his haste as Caroline teasingly whipped it away from his reach. She flung the bra at me and stepped towards the mesmerised Rob.

"We're going to wank you off, but we want you to keep your hands to yourself, you understand?"

"Okay," stammered Rob, his gaze locked on Carolines, rolling free nipples under her thin jumper.

"Tie his hands together with that," Caroline instructed while going to her knees and gently lifting his cage.

I tied Rob's unresisting hands tight behind his back.

"Right grab his hips,"

As I did as Caroline started to rub his caged cock head with her pronged fingers. Robs cock inflated with the attention, painfully pushing through the gaps in the cage. Caroline gave him the eyes, making sure her hand strokes were beautifully presented with her huge breasts in the background.

She brought up her other hand and gently caressed his swollen balls.

"Right, lube him up," advised Caroline, and I squirted a great glop of the cold transparent goo into my hand.

I spread Rob's ass cheeks with one hand and applied the lube to his puckered starfish.

The coldness on his sensitive ass made him buck slightly and bleat, "what are you doing?"

"Quiet," Caroline lowly rasped with a hint of menace as she deliberately raked his balls with her sharp red nails to let him know who was in charge. Rob was about to complain but stalled as Caroline took his caged cock head in her mouth.

At the same time, I rimmed his ass with my finger, and the double execution of our female fondle had him gasping up on his toes.

Caroline slurped off his cock, "Away you go or his ass muscles with clasp you so tight you'll never get your fingers in," she advised.

I hardened my index finger and roughly pushed it into his ass, feeling a little resistance from his sphincter as I ploughed in.

"Gently," encouraged Caroline, feel for a walnut-like ball in there and gently caress it."

I found it hard to imagine what I was feeling for but took a clue as Rob gasped as I stroked a small fleshy bulb of tissue on the front wall of his rectal lining.

"Congratulations, you're a natural. Keep lightly stroking him there."

"Why do I have to do this?" I playfully asked as having my finger deep in my brother's ass wasn't natural.

"Caroline smiled, "This is why," and with that, she pulled off her jumper over her head, revealing her pendulous boobs.

Rob's eyes widened in appreciation as she moved up on her knees and parked his throbbing caged cock between her magnificent orbs.

My lubed index finger curled upward in a "come hither" motion towards Rob's belly button. Gradually increasing the speed, and as his pleasure built. I could sense his delight as his ass muscles tighten and grip my finger, trying to push it out.

"I'm gonna piss myself," groaned Rob.

"That's right, let it all go," sexily whispered Caroline. As she took his painful-looking cock in its cage and started nibbling his penis eye with the moist tip of her tongue.

She let her tongue tip lay in his dick eye, slowly opening it up just by its very presence.

Robe writhed, and I felt his body shudder slightly as I worked hard to keep my finger deep inside him.

I used the pad of my finger and run it lightly around his prostate, circling the entire perimeter of the gland. I soon realised that the change of pressure and speed combination had him shivering in delight. Rob gasped in pleasure, repeatedly crying that he was about to wet himself.

"let it all go," gulped Caroline before reinserting her tongue ever further down Rob's gaping penis eye.

"Oh, fucking hell!" Yelled Rob to the ceiling as his head flew back in ecstasy.

"let it all go," encouraged Caroline again, repeating her tongues drilling into Rob's penis head in the front opening in his cage.

Rob seemed to be shuddering on edge, and so I increased my speed and finger variations in his ass.

Caroline had his cockeye open wide and lent back to admire her work. She lifted a boob and inserted her hard nipple into his cockeye. Then, she nipple fucked it with mini insertions of her breast.

I simulated a vibration by speeding up to the point of feeling like a vibrator. My wrist began to ache as Rob's strong ass muscles did their best to expel my invading finger.

Back and forth, Caroline pushed her nipple as I caressed his prostate.

"Oh, fucking hell!" Croaked Rob. I found this curious because, if anything, his cock had become slightly smaller.

"Let it all go, let it all go", encouraged Caroline staring at him with her big eyes.

Rob screamed, and immediately a continuous stream of pure white semen flowed out of his cock. He didn't ejaculate his sperm but let it go as if he was urinating.

"There you go, " whispered Caroline edging back so the stream of his cum wouldn't slash upon her stockings.

His ass clamped around my finger, squeezing it tighter than ever. His cock still spewing his spunk in a direct line to the floor, splashing heavily on the carpet.

As soon as his limp flow stopped, Caroline took his cock into her mouth and sucked back and forth ravenously, making Robs cock swell again. Then, she took it out of her mouth and rubbed furiously at what parts of his inflamed caged cock she could.

Rob cried and pushed my finger rout of his ass as, to my amazement, he ejaculated within the cage. Carolines smiling face took a shot to her cheek as she happily laughed, pleased with herself that she had got him cum twice in under thirty seconds.

"Bloody hell! Where did you learn that?" I asked in amazement as my drained brother fell to his knees and then lay on the floor fit for sleep.

Caroline licked the sperm from her fingers, "Just a little trick I found out about from a friend who went to the far east."

I looked at my prostrate brother, exhausted with a now flaccid dick resting easily in its cage. "Is he all right?"

"Oh yeah, nothing that a little sleep won't cure," Caroline told while retrieving her bra that had acted to manacle Rob's hands.

I watched on heat as Caroline bound her boobs, "What?" She asked in puzzlement.

"I was hoping to play with those tonight." I teased.

We kissed, feeling quite pleased with ourselves.

We were in rapture and didn't care that Rob was pulling himself to his feet. I was aware of him moving to the door to leave us alone, a gesture of thanks for easing his pain. However, this quickly changed as I heard him lock the door.

We stopped kissing and looked nervously at Rob.

"So you've got the key?"

So Rob was outside listening. I went to my handbag and then purse to give him the key.

"We only wanted to have a bit of fun," painfully admitted Caroline.

"I know, and I really enjoyed it, but now could you please get this thing off?"

I searched in my purse but could find the key. I thought it may have fallen out into my handbag and rummaged there but without luck.

I started to panic and emptied everything onto the floor, and anxiously scoured amongst the debris on my knees.

"I can't find it, I cried out in exasperation.

"Sure," Rob disdainfully rasped in disbelief.

"It's true, I swear. It was right here."

Caroline's face took on a fearful expression. "Okay, Julie, enough's enough. Give him the key."

"But it's gone, I tell you," I pleaded.

Rob took the bedroom door key from the lock and placed it deep in his pocket.

"It looks like I'm going to have to spank a confession out of the pair of you." he smiled.

"Oh! Yes, please," Caroline lit up, accepting the invitation.

"No, you don't understand. When he says spank, he really means it," I explained in alarm, remembering how he tried to beat a confession out of me only to be thwarted by my mother.

"It's just a bit of fun," laughed Caroline, already feeling her behind in anticipation.

"You don't understand. It's not playful spanks he was giving Gemma. This is going to hurt."

"Oh, come on," innocently urged Caroline, painfully unaware of what was in store for us both.

"Yes, come on, Sis, get your panties down," Rob smirked with his psycho smile.

"Mum!" I screamed at the top of my voice.

"It's no good shouting for Mum and Dad. They've been taken by the police for questioning."

"What?" I blurted in disbelief.

Rob started to take off his belt. "Right, I want both of you bent over the bed, side by side, panties down. I want to get to the bottom of this," he laughed.

12