Flashpoint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath, thinking that his comment was probably the best opening I was going to get. I let the words spill out of my mouth. "Why don't you stay for awhile and watch the movie with us?" Putting a light tone to my voice in an attempt to hide how much I wanted him, I teased, "If you get uncomfortable we love to watch. Or help."

I let a slow, almost calculated smile spread across my mouth, hoping that I hadn't gone too far, but at the same time wanting to be sure the idea of sex entered his brain. "What do you say?"

As uninterested as he'd seemed in the bedroom, I expected him to blush and stammer out an excuse or turn tail and run like a scared puppy. I expected slamming doors, spitting gravel from the tires, and a lot of relationship mending to do in the next few weeks.

He stood frozen at the door. Then, slow and determined, he set the tools on the table next to the door and turned back toward us. "I'd love to." The look in his eyes was dark and seductive, and a delightful shiver ran through my veins.

Emily flashed a grin at me that I acknowledged with wide eyes. Holy cow, I thought. It had actually worked.

Jim walked the short distance to the couch and sat himself in between us. He slung his arms around our shoulders, drawing us close. His nearness made my senses spin. "So, what movie are we watching, girls?"

We filled him in on the movie and then watched, commenting on various aspects of the production. His body was warm next to mine and the air carried the masculine scent of his cologne. I felt a sense of pleasure when I realized that he wore the Chaps I'd gotten him for Christmas the year before.

Jim shifted slightly, his leg raising and lowering against mine. Each time he shifted, I could feel the hair on his legs pull and drag across mine. Time slowed as each follicle brushed up and then down again, the motion acting as an electric conduit. It sent jolts of sensation through my lower abdomen and I felt my sex swell and open.

On screen, two girls and a guy sat on a couch talking and cuddling. It was supposed to be a serious moment in the movie as they talked about the death of one of their own. However, it wasn't their conversation that had my attention.

The characters were sitting on a couch in the same positions we were, and they had just made their first bold moves toward uninhibited sex. All I could think about was starting a threesome of my own. I knew Emily was up for it, but Jim remained a big question mark.

I decided to test the water. I raised and lowered my bare leg against Jim's, more slowly than he'd either intentionally or unintentionally been doing against mine. I didn't want there to be any misinterpretations about whether or not it was accidental. Up I went on toe point, slow and deliberate, and then down again on my heel. I felt clunky and out of practice. I paused, waiting to see what response my move would get.

When nothing happened, I tried again. I rubbed my foot along the underside of his leg up toward his knee. I looked down and admired the softness of his skin, the hair worn away by years of friction from rubbing denim. I imagined my body resting between his legs and my nipples hardened into peaks. I wanted to know what it felt like to wake up with those legs draped over me, moving against me. I moved my foot slowly back down over the soft curve of his muscled calf and waited for his response. He did nothing. He could have played a human statue at an art fair.

I felt myself teetering on the edge of foolishness and frustration, swimming in a sea of dismay. I was desperate for him, but didn't want to push so hard that I pushed him away. I leaned forward and looked over at Emily, noticing that she was looking my way. Daring a glance at Jim and finding him fixated on the television, I conveyed in facial expression everything I possibly could to ask for advice. My eyebrows shot up into my forehead as I tried to convey my question about whether I should keep trying. Emily nodded, very slightly in response.

Blood rushed through my veins. I needed one bold move. Something that put everything I had into it, without having Jim feel like he needed to call 911. Black hair curled and disappeared into the open legs of his shorts and my breath caught. I put my hand on his thigh and followed the trail upward, stopping just inside the opening of his shorts. I swallowed convulsively.

Jim's fingers constricted and dug into my shoulder and I winced. Then, pulling his arms from around us, he hunched down with his elbows on his knees. I looked away, defeated. Other than accosting the man, there were no other moves to make. I watched one of the girls on television start giving the guy head. I wanted that girl to be me. I wanted to taste the salty sweet length of him and smell the scent that only Jim's body could make. I glanced over at Jim as he leaned into the couch, his arms resting in his lap.

Outwardly, he looked relaxed, but there were beads of perspiration along his brow line that made me glance down at his shorts to see if he was as bored as he seemed. Though he tried to hide it, the thin fabric strained to contain what looked to be a painful bulge. An image of my mouth traveling downward while Emily watched flashed through my mind, so intense that I inadvertently let out a puff of air, giving myself away.

Jim's head turned and I attempted to look away, but it was too late. He had caught the direction of my gaze. Smiling, he leaned over to whisper in my ear. "Do you like what you see?"

"Oh yeah," I whispered back. "Very much."

"Good."

I struggled to contain a smile as relief washed over me. I'd gotten the point across and there would be no relationship to mend later. He was okay with me wanting him. The problem was I wanted him now. He, on the other hand, seemed content to wait. After two years of abstinence, I wasn't as patient.

I continued to watch the television, contemplating the best way to speed up his libido. As the two girls had sex with the man, I shot telepathic thoughts his way. Subliminal messages about tossing me to the floor and thrusting his way to euphoria chanted through my head, but stopped when I felt fingertips edge their way under my arm to squeeze my breast. My body went liquid as he kneaded and rubbed until the nipple hardened beneath his palm. I was having trouble breathing. It felt so good, so rough and tender.

I turned more fully toward Jim to give him better access and slid my hand up his chest, over the taunt skin on his neck, until I cradled his chin in my hand. His face felt smooth beneath my palm. I traced the hard line of his jaw, feeling the skin ebb and flow over scars and dimples, loving the way my skin tingled with the touch. I turned his face to mine and leaned toward him, capturing his mouth with my own.

I could feel his chest rise as he took a deep breath, committing himself fully to the kiss as he exhaled. I could taste remnants of his diet coke and groaned at the sweetness of his mouth. I wanted to feast on it. Our mouths fit perfectly as our tongues met and danced, fighting for control and entry. Deepening the kiss, I plundered inside, losing myself to the blissful entreaty as he groaned and pulled me forward.

The couch shifted and we broke apart to look at Emily, who was now sitting in a large chair diagonal to us. I looked at her, not quite apologetic. "You did say you liked to watch, you know." I said in a soft, teasing voice.

"That's right. You did say that Emily." Jim chimed in and we both looked at him in surprise. "Well, the window was open...." I could feel my face flush and became very interested in a piece of lint on my shirt as he continued. "Actually, I heard it all. These walls are paper thin."

"So, you knew I was going to ask you to stay?" I asked, attempting a stern look that didn't quite carry through.

"Well, as reluctant as you sounded I'm not going to say that 'I knew'. I hoped." Jim smiled at me, his eyes caressing over my face.

"I don't understand." I stopped, pushing back to look him full in the eye. "If you knew I wanted you, why make me work so hard? It took you forever to respond." I was vaguely annoyed and it was killing my mood.

Jim looked down, opening his mouth and closing it repeatedly until I started to wonder if it had all been a game. Finally, he looked up, his face soft and concerned. "I wanted to make sure that this was really what you wanted." His voice was whisper soft and I struggled to hear him. "Me, that I was what you wanted, even if for just today. I couldn't let you feel guilty tomorrow."

My throat filled with tears. I felt my breath get knocked out of me as the depth of his friendship and adoration became apparent. Then a mischievous glint came into his eyes. "You know, though, I could have sworn I heard the word 'orgy' coming from both of you."

Emily and I responded to his comment with a chuckle, glancing at each other. "You did, huh?" I mumbled, not sure where to take the comment. I pushed aside the emotion of the moment before and let the warmth of his devotion spread over me.

"We'll see." Emily said, smiling. "For now, I'm content to watch you two. This is better than the movie."

Jim and I looked at each other and then back at Emily. "Think you can stand to watch more?"

Emily smiled broadly and looked back at him. "Please."

****

Jim and I continued to tease each other, now no longer attempting to hide anything but never going for the grand prize. Closing in on the mark and then dancing away. His fingers grazed over neglected parts of my body, leaving the nerve-endings alive and craving more.

The movie played in the background, the sounds of pleasure echoing from the television fueled our desire and the stolen glimpses of the action drove us forward in our own quest. I looked into his eyes, which had turned the color of thunderclouds that flashed with desire like summer lightening, dark and electrified. My hands roamed over the thin fabric of his shirt, feeling him tremble with restraint, and over his abdomen, stroking stomach muscles that tightened in expectancy.

I prolonged the anticipation, even as I ached for the conclusion. I wanted to leave restraint behind and give way to the violent energy of my arousal. I pulled his t-shirt up and over his head, struggling to control my breathing as hardened nipples and tan skin came into view. I leaned up and captured his mouth with mine, searing my lips with sweet torture.

I released him to move lower toward his nipples and heard him groan. His head fell back and his fingertips bit into my arm as I pulled one nipple into my mouth, sucking and toying. His legs fell open and I released him to look downward at the taut pull of his shorts against his erection.

I felt a wonderful sense of power knowing that I could create such a wonderful show of arousal and looked up at him, a devilish smile on my face. Then, with slow precision, I opened my mouth and moved downward.

I heard Jim release a whoosh of air from between his clenched teeth and felt a jolt of electricity zip through my core. The thrill I felt at having caused that sound made me dizzy. I used my bottom teeth to graze the length of his manhood through the fabric of his shorts, until I came to rest at the head of him. My teeth circled and nibbled the tender hard flesh as saliva built, anticipating the smooth skin and tiny droplets of pre-cum. I inched my hands up to the waistband of his shorts, but was cut short as I went airborne. I landed against the soft cushions with one very tall man weighing me down and a steely cock pushing against the thin fabric of my shorts.

I vibrated with arousal, the animalistic move shattering the last of my restraint. His hips purposefully rocked against my open body, pressing against the hardened nub of my arousal. My hips pressed upward seeking dominion in paradise and falling short, the barrier of clothing preventing it. I groaned in frustration.

I could hear Jim's ragged breathing in my ear, his body rigid and determined above mine. I closed my eyes and choked back a sob, realizing that I would beg if I could find the words. Before I could form them, I felt Jim's hand move between us, sliding higher up my leg. Those fingers that I couldn't forget crawled beneath the fabric to play with the bare flesh, penetrating. I arched high as the rhythm of his hand stroked with well practiced precision, and in long, shuddering exultation, I came.

I lay drowned in a flood of fog and ecstasy, slowly coming back to awareness and the tortured moan of the man on top of me. His body was still hard with desire and I wanted only to be the temple of his fulfillment, but a second groan sounded from across the room and I looked at Emily, briefly forgotten.

I could see her flushed face and the pointed tips of her breasts straining against the fabric of her shirt. She squirmed in the chair, and I looked back at Jim. "About that orgy? I feel bad for leaving Emily out." I whispered in his ear. "We should ask her to come...." I left the sentence hanging, enjoying the innuendo.

Jim let out a short burst of air. "You're trying to kill me, aren't you?" He squeezed his eyes shut and then opened them again. "Are you saying what I think you are, because... I can't say no to an invitation like that."

I smiled. "I didn't think you could."

Jim eased off me and sat up on the couch, taking a moment to regain his composure. Then he moved off the sofa toward Emily, going down on his knees in front of her. Emily's eyes widened in surprise as Jim leaned forward and tilted his head to kiss the side of her neck, nibbling.

I watched as his lips grazed her earlobe and smiled to myself, knowing from previous conversations with her that Emily's ears were high on her list of erogenous zones. As he drew her earlobe into his mouth, she let out a moan, closed her eyes, and visibly shuddered. I was surprised to find the sight so erotic, and I felt my stomach quiver as arousal that had only slightly ebbed with my orgasm grew in strength.

Scooting off the sofa and on to the floor, I crawled over to where Jim knelt and reached my arms around his waist to run my hands over the length of his cock. It jerked against the palm of my hand. Peeking around to look at Emily, I noticed that her eyes had a burning, faraway look in them, as though she were completely lost to the moment, and my heart fluttered wildly against the inside of my chest.

Jim slid his shorts down to reveal dark curls and a beautiful sculpted cock that sprang free. It begged to have a warm mouth suck on it. "What do you think?" he asked, his voice thick with desire.

Emily and I looked at each other. There was no reason to pretend that we hadn't been hoping for this moment. Emily stood up, forcing Jim away from the chair. "What do we think? I can tell you what I think...." She drew him to a standing position, and I watched as she raised herself on tiptoe, forced his head down, and leaned in to kiss his mouth, drawing his full attention.

It had been two years since I'd had the opportunity or courage to seek sexual gratification from anyone other than myself, but looking at his beautiful manhood, it felt like an eternity. The smooth silkiness of his taut skin called to me and I rejoiced that I could now taste him. With a sudden desire to quench months of thirst, I eased my way between their bodies and let my lips slide down the full length of Jim's cock.

Jim gasped against Emily's mouth, and his hips rocked forward in surprise. He tasted clean and smelled like soap and the combination made me want to swallow him up. I slowly slid my mouth up and down the length of him, letting my tongue move over every ridge and vein, reveling in the feel.

Jim and Emily ended the kiss and I regretfully released my suction on Jim's cock, watching as Emily knelt down to join me. Jim gasped as Emily's mouth covered him and his knees buckled.

Emily slid her mouth off his shaft, nipping the head of his cock gently before looking up. "Maybe you should sit down, 'cause I think we'll be down here for awhile. I wouldn't want you to fall and hurt yourself."

I nodded my agreement. I wasn't going anywhere and from the hungry look on Em's face, neither was she.

Jim sat back down in the center of the couch and we moved with him, eager to continue where we left off. Emily's head moved forward again, and I levered myself up to take advantage of Jim's mouth. The kiss was soft and tender, and I could taste Emily's vanilla lipgloss on the corners of his mouth. My head went fuzzy as I tried to remain in control of the raging need to feed on his body.

The fabric of my t-shirt shifted, and I felt Jim's fingers pulling at the bottom, attempting to gain access. I pulled away to lift the shirt up and over my head, letting my breasts bounce free from their confines, and watched as Jim's dark head dipped down to capture a nipple. Cool air tickled over me and I shivered he warmth of his mouth.

Emily released the suction on the head of his cock, the intensity so great that it caused shlucking sound, and he accidentally bit down into the tender flesh of my breast. Instead of hurting, it caused the opposite effect, and I felt a trickle of wetness spill out of my pussy, soaking my panties and shorts .

As Emily moved back to remove her clothes, I slipped off my shorts and underwear and knelt down to take her place on Jim's cock, sucking gently on the head before wrapping my hand around the bottom. Emily and placed her hand on top of mine, and together we began stroking in an unpracticed rhythm.

I looked up to see him watching us, but as we sped up our pace, his head dropped back on the top of the sofa. The lines in his body became rigid as he fought to hold on to control.

We were merciless as we pulled him closer and closer toward a line he didn't yet want to cross. Just as beads of sweat appeared across his forehead and his breathing started the raspy percussion of someone near release, we let him go and sat back as he adjusted to the sudden cancellation of his relief. Jim groaned long and loud from frustration and bucked his hips as his body sought out more of the sweet torment.

Emily and I climbed back on the couch, each of us kissing Jim. We let our hands travel over his body, memorizing each tense muscle and line of Jim's body. We never allowed him a moment's rest as we took turns sucking his cock, licking and tasting before easing off to trade places, pausing just long enough in between to keep his orgasm at bay.

The sound of Emily's moans and slurping sounds on Jim's dick sent shivers of delight down my spine, shaking droplets of wetness from my body. I spread my legs a little to allow the cool air the ability to tickle across my pussy as it opened itself up for plunder.

As if sensing my desire, Jim's fingers gently caressed my leg and then slowly walked up, lightly tracing along the opening rim of my cunt. I once again took my turn sucking Jim's cock, noticing as I bent over it that the fingers of his right hand were giving Emily the same treatment I was receiving with his left. They circled and tickled along the outer ridge before prodding the opening to press inside. I pressed my ass toward his hand, silently asking him for full penetration, and moaning when he complied.

Greedily, I tasted him.

I didn't want to stop. Every cell in my body wanted nothing more than the feeling of his fingers, the taste of his cock, and the smell of Emily's perfume to become suspended in time. I wanted to live in that moment forever.

And then his fingers moved. They stroked the inside of my cunt, rhythmically propelling me toward a shooting starfield of light and euphoria. I felt Em buck and knew that the same pleasuring torture was taking place inside her body. An inhuman sound escaped my lips at the sound of her gasp, as we pushed each other closer and closer toward nirvana.