Flat Tire

Story Info
Older man helps girl with flat tire.
4.3k words
4.18
69.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was riding my bike on the beach path in Huntington Beach, on my way to my friend's 18th birthday party bonfire. The bonfire was actually in Seal Beach, one city up, so it was a solid hour long bike ride. I didn't mind though. I loved riding my bike, especially with the beautiful beach view and moist, salty wind in my hair.

I was wearing my new favorite dress. It was grey cotton with a tie dye pattern and it was quite short. I had young perky breasts that were on the bigger side, and my cleavage was visible as I struggled on an uphill section of the path. My front tire was quite flat, but I was fighting it, not wanting to walk or drive to the bonfire. There was a man biking toward me, looking at me with concern on his face. Before I passed him, he asked me if I wanted my tire pumped up, as he had a pump with him. He was older, maybe 45 years old to my 18, and he wasn't bad looking. He had grey hair, but his face was nice enough and he had a large build, which I really liked in men. He seemed sweet and thoughtful. I happily said yes.

We pulled off to the side and he pulled out his nifty portable pump and pumped up my tire. I quietly waited, not sure how to make conversation. He started, "Where ya headed to?"

"Oh, my friends bonfire. It's up in seal beach." I motioned up north.

"That's a long ride! Good thing you ran into me. You looked like you were struggling up that hill when I saw you." He looked at me concerned again.

I smiled. "It was uncomfortable." I was wondering what he was thinking. He was done pumping my tire and now we were just talking. I didn't get a lot of male attention from boys my age. I think they didn't like my freckles and red hair, or maybe I came across as stuck up, but I was quite attractive. I had a perfect body, slightly pump with a small waist and attractive facial features. Teal eyes, small nose, and a small round mouth, all surrounded by luscious long red curly hair.

"Do you mind if we ride together? Just for some company." He asked me. I knew he wasn't heading that way though, because he was going opposite me when I first saw him.

A bit surprised, but not unhappy, I said yes.

He smiled and we both got on our bikes and headed north.

"I'm peter."

"Amy"

"So are you in school?" He smiled at me.

"Yeah, I'm a senior."

"Oh...do you like being in high school?"

"Umm...it's ok, I guess."

"Are you unhappy?" He looked concerned again.

"Well, kind of. I get really sad sometimes."

"Why? You're so beautiful!" He looked at my thighs, revealed by the wind. I saw him look, but kind of liked it.

I blushed and turned forward, "Well...thank you, but I get pretty bad grades and I feel like I'm dumb or something."

He shook his head, "No, you are a very articulate young lady. I know dumb when I see it and you are far from dumb." I saw him look at my bottom. Again, I liked it, but didn't want to show him that. He's older and I didn't know how cautious I should be.

"So what do you do?" I asked.

He looked happy to answer, "I'm a marine biologist. Me and my team have been going out on the water to check on the jellyfish population the past few weeks."

I beamed, "Oh wow! I love sea animals. That sounds so cool! You must love your job." I felt even more flattered that a scientist was showing interest in me.

"I think we're coming up on the bonfire, yes it's right up here." I came to a stop. Peter stopped too. He looked hesitant before pulling out a business card. "I enjoyed your company, Amy. If you ever want to talk about school or anything else, just give me a call. I'm happy to talk."

I took the card, "I enjoyed your company too. Thank you Peter." I couldn't help but blush when he smiled sweetly at me.

"Bye Amy. Hope to hear from you."

I nodded as he biked off.

I knew he was too old for me, but I put the card in my purse, just in case.

I enjoyed the party, but didn't tell my friends about Peter. I knew they would just tell me he was too old and a predator or something. I didn't need that, I just wanted to have a good time.

About a week later on a Saturday evening, I was having dinner with my parents and we got in a big fight about my grades. My mom was a math teacher and she was so confused that I was doing so poorly when she always helped me. I could tell that was a roundabout way of saying I must be really dumb. I felt so awful. I lashed out and said, "I'm going for a bike ride." They didn't disagree and let me go.

I started toward the beach path and it made me think of Peter. I could really use someone to talk to. Someone who likes me and doesn't think I'm dumb. I pulled to the side of the path and fished out the business card he gave me. I hesitated before calling the number. I don't know what I was so afraid of. That he would hurt me? Maybe. But I called him. He answered, not recognizing my number.

"Hi, this is Peter."

"Peter? Umm, it's Amy."

"Amy..." He paused. "It's good to hear from you. Is everything ok?"

"Not really, I just got in the worst fight with my parents about my grades. I can tell my mom thinks I'm dumb. It feels awful." I choked up a little bit.

"Shh...it's ok. Remember, you are not dumb and I don't think your mom thinks so either. She's just worried about you, I'm sure." He was being so sweet and I wanted to see him.

"Peter, I just feel lonely right now. I want to see you."

He paused again. "You can come to my place, if you want. It's on PCH and golden west."

"Wow you live across from the beach?" I gasped in disbelief.

"Yes."

"Is it the house right on the corner?"

"Yes, that's me. Are you near?"

"Yeah, I should be about 15 minutes. And thanks Peter."

"Of course, Amy, anytime you need me."

I started to feel better as I headed toward Peter's house. I was excited to see one of the houses I'd only fantasized about entering. He must be loaded.

I came upon the house and took my bike along with me up to the front door. I rang the doorbell. As I waited for him to answer it, I appraised my outfit. I was wearing a pink spaghetti strap and short blue ruffle skirt. I always dressed a bit suggestively. When Peter answered the door, he smiled at me, "Wow! You look beautiful."

I smiled bashfully and blushed. I really liked when he said that. He could tell I'd been crying and asked, "Are you still upset?"

"Kind of, but I'm glad to be here with you." I gave him a hug. He seemed surprised but lightly put his arms around me and patted my back saying, "I'm glad you're here with me, too. I want you to feel better. Let's go inside. Here, let me get your bike." I entered the home and he pulled my bike in, leaving it in the entryway as he closed the door.

It was a beautiful entryway. The light from the sunset made its way in and looked beautiful on the beige walls and green plants by the window. I stood there unmoving, suddenly feeling apprehensive. I was raised to not trust strange men and here I was in one's house. We were completely alone and I didn't tell anyone about him.

"Peter, can I trust you?" I asked nervously, slowly looking up at him, trying to read his face.

He seemed to understand why I would ask that. "I promise, Amy. I could never hurt you. I just want to help you."

"Ok, I trust you." I smiled up at him.

"Can I get you something to drink? Soda, tea, coffee?"

"Tea, please."

I stood beside him as he waited for the water to boil. He then poured the hot water in a cute yellow mug with a 'super irish' black tea bag inside. "Irish tea for an irish girl." He said chuckling. He handed me my cup and I took a sip. "Hmm, thank you."

We took our cups to the couch. I sat down on his large couch and he sat about 6 inches away from me. He put his large hand on the small of my back as he asked me about the fight.

"I got a D in math and my mom, who is a math teacher no less, was not happy. She helps me all the time and I still just don't get it. How could I not be dumb when I'm getting all that help and still getting a D?" I put my face in my hands.

"Amy, since I know you're not dumb, it might be possible that you have a learning disability. That doesn't mean you're dumb at all. It just poses a challenge for specific types of learning. It's nothing to be ashamed of."

"You think?...I guess that makes sense." I took a drink of tea. "Can I have another cup of tea?"

"Sure thing, sweet heart."

He returned with the cup and I took a sip. He started to rub my shoulders. His hands were so big. I liked his touch, a lot. I hadn't been with someone before and his attentions were too much to keep my cool. "Peter..." I moaned as he worked his strong hands deeper into my upper back. He scooted slightly behind me to get better access. "You are so tense, Amy, poor thing." I just moaned in response. He tentatively pushed my straps down my shoulders. His fingers brushed lightly over my freckled shoulders, giving me chills. I turned to face him, and his soft lips were so close. I looked at them as they closed in on mine.

He kissed me gently. It was a polite kiss. He looked at me, trying to read my response. I shifted to fully face him and he kissed me again. He was really good at it. I really liked it. I touched his face with my soft hand and kissed his stubble, giggling. He responded by gently laying me down on the couch and kissing me deeply. He skillfully nibbled on my earlobe and down my neck. I could feel my nipples harden from arousal and he slowly pulled my top down to my stomach, revealing my bare breasts. He squeezed them together and buried his face in them. "Oh!" I exclaimed, and then started to feel the heat grow between my legs. I liked his scratchy stubble on my tender flesh. He gently sucked my nipples as his hands went under my skirt and pulled my panties down to my ankles while my top and skirt were bunched up around my waist. He gently probed my sex with his finger. "Oh Amy...you're soaking wet." My legs were bent and gently squeezing his sides as he expertly drew large circles around my clit, gradually decreasing in size. I hadn't had an orgasm before and I had never felt anywhere close to this good. I spread my legs instinctively and encouraged him, "Ohh...ughhh..uhh..." I squeezed his shoulders as I felt a fantastic unfamiliar feeling come over me. "Uhhh...uhhhhhhh" I experienced my first climax with him. My chest heaved with my large gasps for air. I slowly calmed down and he wiped the tears from my face.

"Oh my god.." I embraced him as he let himself come down onto me. "How did you do that?"

"You haven't orgasmed before?" He asked between kisses.

"No...I haven't even been with anyone before." I admitted. "I've never felt that good in my life." I kissed him longingly.

Peter lifted his head, "Amy, I hate to ruin this moment, but are your parents expecting you anytime soon?"

I shook my head and nuzzled into his neck. He had a suggestion, "Do you want to go to the bedroom? It's a bit more comfortable.." He chuckles as he surveyed the couch we were on.

I gulped, "Do you mean...to have sex?" I asked.

"Whatever you're comfortable with."

"Maybe just some kissing...and touching." I smiled.

He looked pleased and got up off the couch, offering me his hand. I took it, with my skirt and top still around my waist, and he led me up the stairs. His bedroom was big and the bed was king size. He sat down and motioned for me to sit down next to him. I did. He turned to me and kissed me, moving my long hair behind my shoulders, revealing my breasts.

He seemed to get an idea. "Would you like to take a bath together? It's a big tub. I think you'd really like it."

That sounded perfect. "Yes, please!" I beamed. He went to go draw the bath and while he was in the master bathroom, I fully removed my clothes, and waited under the covers, excited for him to come back and see me.

When he returned, he had removed his clothes for the bath and gave me a mischievous grin and headed toward the bed. I saw his penis and felt a bit intimidated. He didn't seem to notice, "What are you wearing under there?"

I squealed and hid my head under the covers. He lifted the covers from the foot end and got in with me. Under the covers together, he started tickling my naked body and I was squirming like crazy trying to get out of his strong grasp, but I loved it. He eventually took a break and held me close for a kiss, my bare chest firm against his. His warm mouth relaxed me as I let my hand softly slide down his torso. "Hmm...Amy" He cooed, but I was feeling playful and escaped his grip and ran to the bath.

It felt perfect as I fully submerged myself. I loved how big it was, it was like a hot tub. Peter had put bubbles in and my body was hidden by them as I sank further down. Peter was not far behind me and he got in too. We embraced and kissed softly. "Can you wash me?" He asked.

Even though we had already had sexual contact, I felt nervous but excited at the suggestion. "Sure..."

I pumped some soap into my hand and lathered it up. I got closer to him and started on his shoulders, He closed his eyes and relaxed under my hands. I got in his armpit, causing him to giggle. I asked, "Don't you want me to get everything?" He paused, then smiled and nodded. He lifted his other arm and I gently rubbed my hands on that armpit. I then worked my way down his torso, taking my time rubbing circles with the soap on his belly.

"Hmmm, can you go lower?"

"I can, but it'd be easier if you sat on the ledge for that." He quickly obliged, exposing his large, hard penis. I got a fresh pump of soap and got on my knees in front of him, my soapy, slippery upper body out of the water, and began rubbing it into his balls, completely covering them in soap. It was my first time touching a man like that and I liked how he was responding. I thought of what I'd seen in porn videos and how sometimes the women would pay attention to the guy's bottom. I moved back to his butt and gently but thoroughly attended to all the parts, much to Peter's liking. Then I got to the shaft, circling my slippery, soapy hands around it and moving them up and down. He groaned. He sat there on the ledge, breathing heavily, body tensed for about 5 minutes until his hot white cum was squirting all over my chest. It was so much of it.

He opened his eyes to what he'd produced and with his finger, wiped some cum off my breast. He grabbed a washcloth and wetted it in the bath. "Here" he said as he handed it to me. I gently wiped my chest and said, "We still have to do your legs and feet!"

He giggled, "Give me a minute" He got back into the tub and wrapped his arms around me from behind, pulling me into him. "I really liked that." he whispered into my ear. I shivered a little, so excited about this new experience and he hadn't even penetrated me yet...

Unfortunately, my phone rang. I quickly jumped out, dried off half hazardly, ran downstairs and looked at my caller ID to see my mother calling. "Hi mom, I'm biking on the beach path right now."

'Ok honey, I hope you're feeling better. Just know I don't think you're dumb at all. You just need to apply yourself. When do you think you'll be home?"

I felt my wet hair and said, "Maybe I could spend the night at Eman's tonight? I could really use a friend."

My mom hesitated, "Well...I guess, but I want you home before 10 tomorrow so we can talk about what you need to do to graduate."

I rolled my eyes, "Ok that's fair, mom. Love you!" I hung up and ran back up to the tub, getting right back in.

"Ummm...is it ok if I spend the night?" I asked as we embraced under the bubbles. Peter looked a bit surprised.

"Was that your mom?" He wondered. I nodded.

"Where does she think you're spending the night?"

"My friend's house."

He looked pensive, "Well...ok, if that's what you want."

"I do, a lot!" I beamed at him and kissed him tenderly. "Can we get to those legs and feet now?" he happily nodded.

I slowly and softly rubbed his legs down and then gave him a nice, thorough foot massage.

The water started to get cold and we got out. Peter came over with a towel and rubbed me down with it.

He made a suggestion, "How about we go down stairs and watch a movie?" I agreed. When we got downstairs, he closed the curtains and made us a snack as the movie got started. Still naked, we watched the movie together, and snuggled and kissed under a blanket during most of it.

By the time it was over, I had grown significantly more comfortable with him and as I was kissing him, I started tickling his taint and balls. His breathing increased and he said, "I want you on my lap..." and he lifted me onto his lap, so I was straddling him. His penis was sticking up. "Do you want to...get on it?" He asked.

I hesitated, looked down, and then nodded. He felt my sex and rubbed the juices around before positioning me over his penis. He carefully got the head in. It was a brief pain, but I also liked it, that intense stretching feeling. It kind of overwhelmed me. He kept the head where it was..."How's that feel?"

I nodded, "I like it." He then lowered me down further onto him...causing me to cry out.."Uhhh". He grabbed onto my bottom and lifted me up and down on him. I put my hands on his shoulders as I bounced up and down on him, my breasts and shiny red curls dancing around.

He was so big, well proportional to his body size, I suppose. I couldn't think of anything else but the fullness in me and the tingling sensations creeping up as I bounced on him. I liked his big rough hands on my jiggly bottom and his stubbly face rubbing on my breasts. He also kissed and licked them. "Yes" I said as it was making me feel even more turned on.

He continued to lick and suck them as I started to climax. It was different than the first one, maybe more guttural, but having his penis in me when it happened was magical. My clenching seemed to cause him to climax as well. We came together so hard, and once we calmed down, realized how exhausted we were.

He grabbed a cloth from the kitchen and wiped himself, then got another to place underneath me as I laid down. He laid down next to me and we snuggled. We engaged in so much sexual activity in such a short time and I had my first two orgasms ever. I was so relaxed and blissful.

"We should get to bed. It's much more comfortable than the couch, and I have an extra toothbrush you can use." he said.

I smiled. That sounded perfect, a fresh mouth and a glorious bed to sleep in, next to the man who made feel so good. "Yes that sounds great. Let's do it!" We both got up and headed up the stairs. We brushed our teeth and still naked, climbed into bed.

The next morning, Peter was already up and came in with 2 yummy smelling coffees. "You drink coffee, I assume?" I happily nodded. He offered me a cozy robe and we sat at his bay window and drank our coffees, looking out the window at the beautiful ocean.

"Peter, it's hard not to feel like we're boyfriend and girlfriend, now" I said and looked at his face for clues. Did he feel the same way? Or was I being a clingy little high schooler, misreading a man's sexual interest?

"I feel that way too, Amy" He smiled and brushed my hair out of my face. "We might need to keep quiet at first though, at least until you graduate."

"I can live with that, you're only a 20 minute bike ride away." He caressed my soft full cheek and kissed me tenderly. After the coffee, I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and got my stuff together.

"How about you keep your toothbrush here, for future sleepovers" he offered.

I smiled, "perfect" and I rode my bike home. No matter what happened, I would have peter to go to. I blissfully rode my bike home.

The next weekend, Peter and I went to a movie together, a few towns inland, which made us both more comfortable. After ward, he drove us to a forest I'd never been to, where no one else was. When we got out, he walked around to the trunk and pulled out a big blanket and some thermoses.

12