Flatmate Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was writhing on the bed, the pleasure almost too much as she tried to contain her moans.

"Ryan..." She whimpered, warning him that she was close.

He groaned as he heard her moan his name and his mouth covered her clit again as he slid two fingers deep inside her. He began to flick them inside her quickly as she rocked her hips against him.

She grabbed a pillow and held it over her face as she felt her orgasm build until at last wave after wave of pleasure shook through her body as she screamed into the pillow, allowing it to muffle the sound.

Ryan continued to lick her pussy as her orgasm subsided, looking up at her flushed face as she recovered from the force of it. He dropped a kiss on her pussy and then straightened up.

Should could see her wetness around his mouth and chin as he pulled her underwear back into place and urged her to get dressed.

"He needs to fucking leave," he explained to her as she fumbled with her zip with shaking hands.

"I need you completely naked and not holding back. I need you to be able to scream without a pillow. I need you to cum around my cock."

She nodded, wanting that too but too shaken by the force of her orgasm to move or even speak.

Ryan cursed softly and kissed her gently. He sat her down on the bed and told her he would sort it. She vaguely heard him tell Steve that she wasn't feeling great and he better go. He assured him she'd be fine after some sleep and that there was a bar showing the football down the street.

As she heard the door close shut her heart starting to pound in anticipation. God, it had been so long since she had been fucked properly. Still tingling from her orgasm she got to her feet and peeled off her clothes again so when Ryan re-entered his room she greeted him in just her underwear.

He stood at the door and peeled off his own top, revealing his muscly taught body. Katy licked her lips and he groaned in response.

"Take it all off baby," he urged her as he reached for the zip of his jeans. They watched each other as they both removed what remained of their clothes. Katy's eyes widened as she saw the thick length of his cock and was eager to touch him.

"You're beautiful," he told her simply as he walked towards her and kissed again. She reached for him and held his solid cock in her hand causing them both to moan. She stroked him as he cupped her breasts in his hands.

"Fuck baby," he ground out through gritted teeth. He bent to kiss her neck as he tugged on one of her nipples as she continued to stroke his cock.

"Stop Katy," he told her gently. "I haven't waited this long to get you naked just to blow my load in your hand."

He lay her down on the bed and lying next to her, took a nipple in his mouth as his fingers trailed their way down her body. Once again she felt two of his fingers slide into her wetness. She moaned loudly.

"That's it sexy. You don't need to hold back now," he ground out against her breast as his thumb started to circle her clit.

She arched against his fingers as his rhythm got faster and harder.

"Ryan..." She moaned breathlessly. "Fuck me. Please."

"Fuck! Get on your hands and knees baby. That's it. Oh fuck you look hot."

She lifted her ass up high, offering her pussy to him. She felt him behind her on the bed as his hands gripped her hips.

They both shouted out as he slammed his cock inside her. He circled his hips allowing her to get used to the feel of him inside her before withdrawing and slamming straight back inside her.

She moaned his name over and over, spurring him on. He leant forward without breaking rhythm and reached under her to grab her breasts.

She pushed back eagerly against his cock, taking every inch deep inside her. She could feel her orgasm building with every hard thrust and she started to tightening around him.

"Ryan..." She moaned.

"I can feel it baby. Tell me when. I want to cum with you."

He continued to pound her pussy until she suddenly screamed "now!"

Wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her as he pumped his cum inside her. He continued to thrust and grind as she tightened around him, taking every last drop.

As she struggled to get her breath back she felt Ryan's hands gently running over her back, his cock still inside her. She turned her head to look at him and he grinned at her.

He slowly pulled his cock from her and groaned as he saw his cum drip from her. She lay on her side, feeling wet and sensitive and completely satisfied.

He lay down next to her and pulled her against him.

"So, what are we going to do about Steve?"

End of part one.

12