Flatmates

Story Info
Roger gets his flatmates clothes off.
1.9k words
4.25
25.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
John748
John748
3 Followers

Tina fiddled with the switch on the boiler, but it didn't seem to make any difference. 'When is that landlord going to get this thing sorted?' she asked. 'I'll remind him in the morning when I give him the rent' replied Roger.

They weren't living together, just sharing the flat. Tina had been there 6 months and they had a good friendly relationship. Roger did find the petite brunette extremely attractive, but tried to keep things on a just-good-friends basis, at least for now. Though he admitted to himself that one reason he wanted the heating fixed was so that Tina might start wearing shorts around the flat again, she had the most amazing legs and he was very careful that she didn't notice him admiring them. He figured that if she realised he how lusted after her she'd be more careful to cover up, no more bathroom dashes in skimpy nighties. One fabulous evening she'd fallen asleep on the sofa wearing just a short bathrobe and Roger had carried her to bed, he had always liked carrying girls, but he had resisted the temptation to peek at her body, well mostly. The next morning she had thanked him for putting her to bed so clearly felt safe. One or two things Tina said even made him think she wouldn't mind too much if he got a glimpse of her undressed, but he resolved to play it safe.

Tina stopped struggling with the boiler, 'I give up, I just hope I can sleep in the cold'. 'You should have some nice thick pyjamas like mine' said Roger, 'much more practical'. 'Maybe I'll borrow yours, goodnight'.

A beer or two later Roger decided to go to bed, when he got to his room it took a moment to realise what had changed, the pyjamas weren't where he had left them, but on the floor was Tina's blue nightdress. The door to Tina's room was ajar and he went in, sure enough Tina was fast asleep wearing his pyjamas. Roger already knew Tina was an immensely heavy sleeper and this was a chance too good to miss. Emboldened by the beer he unbuttoned the jacket Tina was wearing and tried to remove it, after all it was his jacket.

It was the first time he'd properly seen her bare breasts and as he raised her to a sitting position they looked fantastic. Just big enough, the top surface shaped like a ski slope, pointy nipples, the underside flat, not droopy at all. Roger was suddenly terrified that she would wake up, he tried to replace the jacket, but in Tina's tiny room he just couldn't manoeuvre, hemmed in by the dressing table he couldn't get her arm back in the sleeve. He had gone too far to back out now, and remembering how much fun it had been when he had last held Tina's unconscious form in his arms he decided to carry her to the spacious lounge, lay her on the floor, then strip her off properly.

He lifted her from the bed and carried her towards the lounge, one arm under her legs and one under her waist, her body limp, her head hanging back and her glossy dark hair dropping towards the floor. A minute later she was still sleeping soundly, sprawled on the rug in front of the electric fire. Roger turned the fire on for her benefit, wincing at the noise, then went to the dimmer switch and slowly turned the lights up for a better view. He turned Tina onto her front and slipped the unbuttoned jacket off, then hesitated before removing Tina's trousers. This was a big step. If Tina woke topless she might, just possibly, be persuaded it was a harmless prank in revenge for her stealing his pyjamas. Not once she was bottomless. Roger took a deep breath before slowly pulling her trousers down, half way down her butt he had to lift her hips but then the pyjamas came off easily leaving Tina completely nude. The butt cheeks were firm, not flopping to the side at all and with a faint tan line.

By now Roger had the greatest erection ever, he hadn't had one like this even during that business with the girls hockey team. As he slowly and carefully rolled Tina onto her back it got even stronger. Tina's breasts were as firm as her butt, even flat on her back the nipples pointed at the ceiling. The pubic hair was partially trimmed, a neat triangle just inside the tan line, interesting that there wasn't any tan line on her breasts. The legs looked better than ever. This wasn't really wrong, Roger told himself as her scanned his beautiful flatmate's naked body from top to toe, not an assault. She had borrowed his pyjamas, he was entitled to retrieve them. Not his fault she happened to be wearing them. She was sound asleep and with luck would never know, and she looked so utterly gorgeous like this she should be pleased, he was practically doing her a favour.

OK next job. Get her into her nightie, take her back to bed and with luck she'd wake up assuming she hadn't slept in his pyjamas after all. This turned out to be more difficult than he'd thought. Holding her up with one arm and trying to get the nightie over her head with the other didn't seem to work. Ever careful to avoid waking her, he tried holding her from behind with his right arm round her stomach and the nightie in his left hand, then the other way round. Then tried putting an arm round her shoulders with her breasts pressing gently against him, no easier.

By this time Tina was finding it increasingly difficult to pretend to be asleep. She wasn't exactly an exhibitionist but she craved being caught casually naked, a man spotting her when she had her clothes off for a perfectly normal reason, or letting him think he was a lucky voyeur. She liked the way men looked at her when they thought she didn't know they'd seen her naked. Being careless getting changed and leaving her door ajar was a good one. With one flatmate she had hit on the idea of screaming in the shower, once he burst in through the unlocked door she pointed to a large spider crossing the floor, implying she was too scared even to think of grabbing a towel. But pretending to be terrified of spiders was embarrassingly girly.

Roger was proving difficult, even though he obviously fancied her like crazy he never tried to peer into her bedroom when she was dressing, never tried the bathroom door when she was showering. Even the increasingly heavy hints she was dropping didn't stop him respecting her privacy. Then a couple of weeks ago she had been lying on the sofa in a short bathrobe, amused by Roger's efforts to stop staring at her legs. She lay back and pretended to fall asleep and within a few minutes was aware of Roger standing over her. He actually tried to wake her, speaking her name loudly and shaking her shoulder but she ignored him. Instead of undoing her robe Roger stuck his arms underneath her and to her delight lifted her from the sofa, Tina loved being cradle carried. Rather than laying her on the floor and undressing her, he carried her off down the hallway. This guy might have been slow on the uptake in some ways but he knew how to carry a girl. Most men make the mistake of placing their arms too far apart so the girls butt region starts to drop towards the floor. No problem if she could brace herself or put an arm round his neck, but not if she was pretending to sleep. Roger had it right though, he did all the work and she could play limp and submissive.

It was the remark about pyjamas that gave her the idea, if he wouldn't remove her clothes, perhaps he would remove his from her. She was expecting to be undressed in bed, or hopefully lifted and placed on the floor before being stripped. Finding herself carried to the lounge and stretched out on the soft rug in front of the fire (putting that on was a thoughtful touch) with the light on, then slowly stripped naked with Roger studying every inch of her body was a dream come true.

Occasionally opening her eyes a fraction, she could see that Roger was breathless with admiration, his erection clearly visible inside his jeans. He seemed particularly interested in her breasts which Tina did not feel were her best feature. Part of the reason she wasn't exactly an exhibitionist was that she wasn't all that happy with her body, she felt men would need the additional thrill of a lucky or illicit glimpse to find her exciting. She thought her breasts were much too small, and though her legs were good she wasn't anywhere near tall enough to make the most of them. She always fantasised about being one of those tall, leggy big breasted models she saw in magazines. About showing her body to a male photographer who would pretend to be all cool and professional while actually jizzing his pants in an agony of sexual frustration. Much like Roger was doing now.

Once Roger tried to put her into her nightdress she did her best to hamper him, tensing her arms and shoulders just a little without giving the game away. Her body was pulled this way and that as if he was a trainee in a fashion store trying to dress a mannequin. Not exactly dignified, especially since she was still naked and he fully clothed, but fun. If it had continued much longer she would have burst into a fit of giggles.

As she hoped, Roger gave up trying to dress her and decided to take her back to bed as she was. He scooped her up in his arms again and she let herself hang limp, just arching her back slightly to make the most of her breasts. Roger felt his erection, which had been slipping a bit as he faffed around with the nightdress, come back in full, almost dizzying force. Half an hour ago he had been wondering if he would ever get to see Tina undressed. Since then he had undressed her himself, examined every inch of her and was now holding her in his arms with her bush just inches from his face.

Tina was equally excited. Lying totally nude in a guy's arms, superficially helpless and vulnerable, allowing him to do whatever he wanted with her. But also safe and secure because what he did want to do was look after her and admire her, and she had been calling the shots all along. No doubt he also wanted to shag her brains out, but all in good time.

She felt him take her back down the hallway, hesitate for just a moment before carrying her into her room and not his, then place her in her bed. Roger took a last lingering full frontal look at Tina's body, then tucked the blankets up to her neck and left the room wondering when he might get another chance like this, not realising that Tina was already thinking about that.

John748
John748
3 Followers