Flavored Ch. 06

Story Info
The two are officially together now.
999 words
4
5.6k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emani rolls over to find she was alone in the bed which at 11:41am only means that Jamir was on a run. Things had been revealed to her lately that she couldn't even wrap her head around; she knew they were true because her man wouldn't lie to her. Yea, that's right the two are officially together now, but that's not the big news. When Jamir wanted to talk, he informed her that he was the biggest drug dealer in Philadelphia. At first she was very nervous and thought she was in danger, but he assured her that he was much respected and anyone would be a dumbass to go against his "business".

Jamir:

This young man was loving his life; business was running smoothly, he was with the woman he loved he only had one loose end he had to deal with. That end was Mason, getting rid of the man wasn't a problem Jamir had a problem with the fact that this man still loved his woman and was still contacting her. He was meeting him again at The Plaza.

He arrives on time, but is the only one of the party there and guesses the man's in the bathroom until the bartender informed him otherwise. With that information he shakes his head and concludes.

Strike two equals plan two

After 5mins Mason screeches up in front of the building and rushes to the table and says breathlessly, "Sorry I'm late Jamir I had my little sister to pick up from school and..."

"It's a little late to be rushing Mason, sit down I don't need your excuses," Jamir said shutting him up.

He sat down and Jamir laid out the rules clearly. He made sure to let this man know that Emani's life was not his place anymore and that if he isn't in Cincinnati by tomorrow he will lose his place in this world. He handed the man a bus ticket, got up from the table and went about his business with a nod. On the way home he made a few calls so tonight would be special for his lady, he wanted to open her horizons a little more for their anniversary.

Emani:

It had been two hours since she woke up and Jamir still wasn't back, but she was a trusting woman plus he had just sent her a nice email. The email had a picture with the caption this is all you... Good morning. He knew just how to get to her and she was immediately wet, her hands went straight to her pussy rubbing herself into a frenzy.

Just when she was about to cum Jamir walks into the room, and stops in his tracks. It didn't even take two seconds for him to get to the bed seeing her pleasuring herself like that. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and devoured her pussy like it was his last meal, but she didn't let him finish. She pushed him off to sit up then began to disrobe him taking in every inch of his caramel skin with a kiss as it appeared. You could tell she was all desire and no shame because she moaned each time her mouth touched him.

She hadn't been able to have him in a few days and with the way their schedules were yesterday was the only night he spent with her this week. Thinking since it was their anniversary they would have some morning sex seeing as they didn't last night. An overwhelming withdrawal is what she was in and she couldn't hold back this pent up sexual frustration any longer.

Sitting on her knees she pulled his shirt off, kissed each shoulder and when she took the sleeves off she placed his hands on her shoulders. She continued her journey with trails of kisses down his chest making sure to tease the nipples of this lovely man. The kisses she left on his abs led her straight to his pants so she loosened the belt and button on his Levis and pushed them down to his knees. As she adjusted herself to sit on the bed she noticed that what she fiend for the most was right under these briefs in her face and just then she thought of doing something she'd never done to a man in all her life.

Jamir:

Seeing the one he loved so passionate had his heart beating at what seemed like a dangerous rate, and just when he thinks it couldn't beat any faster he looks down to see her beautiful face just inches from his throbbing dick and it seemed to be getting closer. He was trying so hard not to blink; fearing that he would miss something, and just after he gave in his eyes opened to the view of her mouth opening. When she actually got her mouth enclosed around his dick he felt like he was going to pass out, but all he did was sigh. She wasn't half bad, and he was able to guide her into giving him the best head he had ever gotten. She had always said "tell me what you want and I got you", but damn!

He grabbed her head before he came; figured it wouldn't be right for her first experience. She must've been into it because she looked a little lost when he took it from her, but then he saw her smile. All he needed was a kiss, "are you sure you want to get in to this right now because I'll let you know, you have a hell of a night ahead of you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Emani asked, but he just smiled because now it was her turn to trust him. He knew this night was about them and was going to honor that, but he just found out that one of his old 'employees' had relocated without letting him know and he needed that money.