Flawed Red Silk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“We must stop his appraisals, Serena. It isn’t good for you. It isn’t good for him or for his wife.”

“I know. If only…” I stopped.

“If only what?” Mary asked.

“If only we could treat him as Reshad has been treated. That might stop him. But we can’t. He goes home to his expensive house in his exclusive suburb. There is no way we could ambush him.”

“Of course there is,” Mary said. “It can be done here.”

“What!” I exclaimed.

“It can be done here.” Mary repeated calmly.

“But Mr. Jones will know it was his staff. We won’t be anonymous veiled women.”

“So what? What could he do about it?”

“He could sack all of us. There are many more women who could take our places.”

“Serena, if he did, we could all sue him for unfair dismissal, sexual harassment and even rape. He couldn’t survive that. He would go to prison for a long time. He cannot take action against us without risking his company, his reputation and his liberty. We could do almost anything to him and he can’t retaliate. Think about it.”

“It’s too dangerous,” I protested again.

“Think about it,” Mary repeated.

“I’ll think, but the idea scares me stiff.”

“Doesn’t your appraisal scare you?”

“No. I know what he wants. It isn’t much to give him. A few short minutes and it is over for another month.”

“That is defeatist. He is using you.”

“I know. If he asked me as man to woman I might anyway. The only difference is that he orders it.”

I left it at that. My lunchtime wasn’t as happy as I had been when I started work. By three o’clock Mary’s words had begun to take effect and I was resenting Mr. Jones’ casual use of me. I had brought a few things from my locker when I knocked on Mr. Jones’ door.

“Come in, Serena.”

I closed the door behind me.

“Mr. Jones,” I said, “I would like to do something different this time. Do you object?”

“No, Serena. That sounds interesting. What had you in mind?”

“I thought I would start by blindfolding you.”

I could see the idea excited him.

“OK.”

I took a piece of silk from my handbag, rolled it to a band and blindfolded him.

“Now I want you to strip down to the waist, please.”

His clothes flew off him in his anxiety to get to the next stage.

“Now…”

I pulled his arms back, wound another strip of silk around his wrists and tied them. As soon as they were fastened I gave him a long lingering kiss. I pushed him back on the couch and swung his trousered legs up.

While I stroked his naked chest with one hand I removed his shoes with the other. I moved a hand to his bulge and stroked before unzipping. I pulled his trousers and underpants right off his legs. His erection raised itself proudly as I wrapped a third length of silk around his ankles and tied the end to one leg of the couch.

I kissed his body from navel up to his mouth. After tonguing him I left him gaping, waiting for more. I stuffed a ball of silk into the open mouth packing it tight and holding it in place with another length of silk. Finally I looped a long scarf under his armpits, down behind the couch and tied it off. He was now gagged, blindfolded, tied hand and foot and secured to the couch.

Faint mewing noises came from his mouth as I straddled his chest. I moved forward, hitching up the skirt of my overall dress. Then I lowered my nylon-covered muff over his nose and mouth and pressed down. His legs and arms thReshad as far as his bonds would allow as he struggled to breathe under the weight of my body. I pulled my dress down behind his head and heaved it back towards me. His face spread my legs apart. I felt my panties and tights become damp with excitement as I realised the power I had over him. I held my position for about ten seconds before releasing my hold, lifting the hem of my dress and allowing him to pant through his nose.

I repeated my actions several times and on the last time I wrapped his discarded shirt around his erection and squeezed as I pulled his head deep between my stifling legs. Almost as soon as I touched his member it came into the folds of his shirt. I wiped it roughly with the shirt before climbing off him.

I untied the gag and pulled out the now sodden silk. He couldn’t speak for a while so I removed his blindfold as well. His gaze at me was almost adoring, as if I was special. I stroked his cheek and kissed his panting lips briefly. He was satisfied and yet he had done nothing to me. I had been in control for the whole time and I had not been penetrated. I felt, not relief, but exultation. I had tamed the man who had been degrading me.

“Did you enjoy that?” I asked.

“Yes,” he whispered. “that was wonderful.”

“I’m glad you think so. I’m leaving you like this for Mary, your secretary, to sort out.”

His eyes flew open. He might have spoken but I had stuffed his mouth again as soon as I said, “leaving”.

His eyes followed me as I walked across the room to the door. I waved at him, blew him a kiss, and left.

Once the door was shut behind me I slumped back against it. Mary looked at me.

“How was it?” she asked.

“Great,” I replied. “You’ll have to sort him out. He’s a bit tied up at present.”

“You didn’t!”

“I did. I tied him up, gagged him, blindfolded him and gave him a hand job. He came all over his shirt.”

I giggled with relief.

“He enjoyed it. I’m not sure he’s quite as happy now because I left him tied and gagged. I’m going back to the shop floor. Have fun rescuing him.”

As I left Mary stared after me. She seemed amazed at the change in me. She wasn’t the only one. I was amazed as well.

When I left work I was happier than I’d ever been after an “appraisal”. The euphoria lasted until I got hope. Mother met me at the door.

“He’s drunk again. I don’t know how. He didn’t have any money. He didn’t go to the drinking club. Everything was OK until about three o’clock. He’d cleaned the downstairs of the house, even the kitchen...”

She stopped, seeing the expression on my face. I rushed past her into the kitchen. I opened the cupboard under the sink. The suitcase was gone. Mother had followed me.

“What did he do?” I asked.

While she replied I checked in my handbag. The things I wanted were inside.

“He carried a suitcase upstairs just before he went out. When he came back he was very drunk. He crawled up the stairs to your bedroom. He has been there for an hour. The last thing he said was that he would be waiting for you. That’s all I know.”

“Mother. I am going to our bedroom now. There may be some noise. Will you wait ten minutes and then come upstairs into our bedroom? Please?”

“If that’s what you want, Serena, then that’s what I’ll do.”

I hugged her and started up the stairs as quietly as I could. I opened the door very carefully. I was in luck. Reshad had fallen asleep while waiting for me. My finery was strewn across the floor. The suitcase had its lock broken. The red silk knickers were on the bed beside Reshad.

I opened my handbag and lifted out the lengths of silk that I had not used on Mr. Jones. I gently tied one piece to each of Reshad’s wrists and ankles. I tied the other ends to the nearest bed leg or the rails on the bed ends. I tied another piece in a running loop around both ankles. Slowly I tightened the loop bringing his ankles together. He stirred and his legs moved under my pressure until I had the ankles together. I knotted the silk and looped it to the rail at the foot of the bed. Gently, ever so gently, as if playing with a fish nibbling at the bait, I moved his tied feet closer and closer to the end of the bed until I could tie the silk knowing that he had little scope to move.

I wadded a piece of silk as I had for Mr. Jones. Holding it ready behind my back I poked Reshad in the stomach with a finger. His eyes opened wide. He was still too drunk to realise that I had tied him to the bed. He opened his mouth to shout at me. Like a striking cobra my silk filled hand reached his mouth cutting off his voice. His head shook violently trying to expel the muffling silk. I dropped my knees to his chest. His breath snorted out of his nose. I clamped my knees either side of his head and squeezed hard. Then I wound a long length of silk round and round his lower face pulling it tight over his mouth. I knotted it across his lips.

Reshad was thrashing as far as his bonds would let him. I lifted myself off and enjoyed playing with him. As he came towards me I gathered up the slack in the silk binding that wrist and tied it tighter. Soon his struggles had given me enough slack to make him completely immobile with his arms outstretched. I sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at him. His eyes glared back at me. His mouth tried to work but all I heard were muffled grunts. He tried to arch his back but just pulled hard on his arms. I crossed my arms and waited until he stopped struggling.

“You wanted to say something to me?” I asked.

He glared.

“I see you have found my samples from work,” I said calmly. “I hid them because I was afraid you would sell them for drink. Why have you broken my suitcase?”

He still glared and tried to struggle. I enjoyed watching him, knowing that he was helpless.

“No answer? No apology?”

I didn’t expect either. He was too well gagged.

“You have strewn expensive clothes around the room. I think you should be punished for that.”

I started to undress him. He had partially undressed himself perhaps because he wanted to jump me when I came home. I don’t know why. When he has drunk that much his tool is invariably useless. When I had removed as much as I could I took my dressmaking scissors out of my handbag and cut the rest of his clothing off. When naked, his bruises were lovely shades of yellow, green and black. I pressed my finger on one or two and watched him wince.

I left him alone while I gathered up my finery, carefully folded it and replaced it in the suitcase. I pushed the suitcase under the bed.

“Now you know about the suitcase it can stay there. If anything goes missing I will report it to my boss. He prosecutes thieves. Now I am going to change.”

I did a sensuous striptease out of my uniform, bra and panties. I picked up the red silk knickers.

“These are mine. They were a present.”

I made a real production out of putting them on. Despite the alcohol he showed signs of stiffness where it mattered.

Mother knocked at the door and entered. Reshad grunted as hard as he could into his gag.

“Thank you for coming, Mother,” I said. “Reshad and I have had a disagreement. I think he should not drink alcohol so I have made sure he can’t. Do you think he could?”

Mother looked shocked but turned so Reshad couldn’t see her face. She winked as she said:

“Serena! This is no way for a wife to treat a husband.”

“Perhaps not, Mother, but he isn’t much of a husband. Two half-days of being reasonable and then he is drunk again. I have had enough. Do you think he is the husband you would have chosen for me?”

“No, daughter, he is not the man I chose. I chose a hard-working man to be a good husband. This man is a drunken wastrel.”

“Thank you, Mother. I am pleased that you agree with my judgement. Could you express your contempt for him in some suitable way?"

I didn’t know what my Mother would do. Even I was shocked when she lifted up her sari and petticoat and pushed her backside across Reshad’s face.

“This is all he is fit for. Something to wipe your arse on.”

She wriggled her backside with his nose trapped between her cheeks. When she stood up Reshad’s face was bright red either from shame or from lack of breath or both.

“You should do the same, daughter. He is beyond saving.”

“Thank you, Mother. I will think what to do. One other request. Please would you bring me two cups of strong black coffee in a few minutes?”

“Yes, Serena, if you want but I don’t think black coffee will change him.”

Mother left us alone.

“Well, Reshad, useless husband, what shall I do with you? Shall I wear red panties tomorrow so that women beat you up again? Shall I keep you tied to this bed? Or shall I...”

I bent towards him, took his nose between my finger and thumb and squeezed his nostrils flat.

“...kill you with the fingers of one hand?”

I kept up the pressure on his nose and watched his face change colour.

“It would be so easy to do, wouldn’t it?”

He was struggling for his life but his struggles couldn’t move my fingers. I relaxed them and let him breathe.

“I think I will let you live for a little longer.”

His eyes shut. He was panting through his nose to replenish his starved lungs.

“I don’t even need fingers.”

His face had resumed its normal colour but turned white as my breast was poised over his nose.

“I could just mother you to death.”

I dropped my breast over his nose. It spread over his face blocking his nostrils again. This time I relented after a couple of seconds.

“You see how helpless you are? Why are you this helpless? It isn’t because I’m stronger than you. I’m not. But I don’t drink myself silly, so silly that a small child could tie me up. As long as you keep drinking you are in danger. At this moment you are in mortal danger. A small pinch, a small fold of my skin over your nose, a pillow – any of these could kill you. If you don’t change, and change permanently, you will die.”

I didn’t mean it of course, but how could Reshad know that? I had taken him to within a few seconds of death and his brain was still fuddled with alcohol. His loving wife had turned into his potential nemesis.

“Now I want an answer from you. One blink for yes, two for no. If you give the wrong answer my fingers will squeeze. Ready.”

One blink.

“Are you sorry for being a bad husband?”

One slow blink.

“Will you try to be good?”

One blink.

“Will you apologise for breaking into my suitcase?”

One blink.

“Do you want sugar in your coffee?”

Eyes opened wide.

“Do you want sugar in your coffee?”

One blink.

“OK. You can’t drink coffee with your mouth full. Will you let me take your gag out and still not say anything, anything at all until I say you can?”

Pause, then one blink.

“Remember. You have agreed not to say anything until I say you can.”

One blink.

I unwound the silk over his lower face, pulled out the gag from his mouth and then covered his lips with mine.

“Remember. Not a word.”

I slackened off the silk lengths securing his wrists and put pillows behind him so that he was half-sitting. The pillows tightened the ties again so he was no freer than he had been. He was like that when Mother returned with the coffee.

“Thank you, Mother. Is there sugar in the coffee?”

“No. I brought the sugar bowl. You can add it if you want.”

She looked curiously at the silent Reshad.

“Thank you.” I said.

She left, shaking her head. I put one spoonful of sugar in one of the cups of coffee, tested it for temperature and held it to Reshad’s lips. He sipped delicately. His mouth was as bruised as his body.

When he had finished I put the cup down. I sat facing him on the bed.

“Now, husband, you are going to be told the rules. I am in charge of this household. That is no change. I always have been. You are going to contribute towards it. Up to now you have been a liability, a massive drain on its resources and no help at all. You are going to stop drinking. You are going to get a job. When you get that job you will give all your pay to me. If you are good I might give you some pocket money. If you are not...”

Reshad started to open his mouth. I held up my hand.

“I have not given you permission to speak. You agreed to keep quiet or are you promises as useless as the rest of you?”

He lowered his eyes.

“As I was saying, if you are not good I will punish you. How far I punish you depends on me. If I think you can improve then the punishment will be appropriate. If ever I decide that you are not worth saving you will die and I have shown you how easy it is for me to kill you. I am not asking you to agree to these orders. You will obey them. Do you understand?”

One blink.

“Good.”

I pulled the pillows out from behind him. He flopped back to the bed. I straddled him pushing my muff covered by the red silk French knickers across his face. I squirmed over his face for a few seconds before sliding out of the knickers. I left them on his face and shimmied down his body. My hands brought his lingam erect and then I pushed it inside me. I rode him hard, ignoring the winces as my body banged his bruises. I reached an orgasm faster than I had ever done because I was in control and I had humiliated both the men who had been damaging my life.

When I had finished, Reshad was nearly unconscious from the drink and the pain. I left him tied to the bed while I went to have my evening meal with Mother and the children. I left Reshad tied to the bed all night. I had to sleep on the couch in the living room because he wet the bed. I untied him in the morning and told him to wash and dry all the bedding.

That was the beginning of my new better life. It wasn’t that simple. Reshad slipped a couple of times and was punished. It took a few months before I had trust in him again and years for us to become nearly equal partners. He still knows who is boss. That is how it should be.

NaNoWriMo 2003

12