Flawed Red Silk Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers

"...but as our representative, the owner's agent on board. Could you do that?"

I took a deep breath. I was thinking of Gemma. I was due to have some leave as a crewman in a couple of weeks and I had been going to fly back to see her. This opportunity would make me very busy and stuck to the ship like glue. Mrs. Rubens saw right through me.

"Before he answers, Harold, I think you should know he came to Athens this afternoon to by a special present for his young lady."

"Gemma?"

I nodded.

"She's our god-daughter." He laughed. "If you accept I am sure we can arrange for Gemma to join you on the ship for a couple of weeks. That suit you, young Daniel?"

I nodded again with more enthusiasm.

"Then you'll be our agent IF we send Gemma to you?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Then you are appointed. I'll get the hotel to type up a letter of appointment. You have that within the hour together with my basic instructions. I get that arranged now."

He turned to his wife.

"Could we have some fresh tea in about half an hour? I should be back by then."

He left, scribbling on a notepad as he went.

I had to order the tea. Room service had reverted to only speaking Greek.

"You look shocked, Daniel. When we decide to do something we move fast. Which reminds me. You still have one problem unsolved, don't you?"

I didn't know what she meant.

"Your special present for Gemma?"

"Yes. I suppose that will have to wait until the next port."

"I have a suggestion. It depends how well you know Gemma."

I looked at her.

"I see," she said, "In that case I may have solved your problem. One of our companies, actually my company, buys silk dresses. I was sent something special from one of the firms who supply us. I can't use it. I'm the wrong size and the wrong age. It would be ideal for Gemma if it came from you. When we get back to the ship I'll show you. You can decide if it is a suitable present. If not you can buy something in the next port."

The next morning a bright red pair of silk French Knickers were on their way by airmail to Gemma. At the next port Gemma joined me on the ship. She was wearing the French Knickers when she came on board. At the end of her first week the Captain married us. I didn't translate all the things he said about Gemma and I. She might have blushed as red as her knickers.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers
12