Fleming Island, FL, Black Cock Wife

Story Info
Navy Mormon wife Loves Black Cock at Fleming Island, Florida.
6.2k words
4.31
75.7k
62
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,498 Followers

In writing for Mormon Chicks stories I get feedback from others telling me about their affairs. These usually aren't enough to tell a full story. I've decided to take a few from the inbox and put them on the site. This story is the framework of mrm53's email with some additions and correction with her approval. We passed the story back and forth a few times and this is the final result.

*****************************

PRIVATE FEEDBACK FROM mrm53 - November 07, 2015

I have read all your stories and loved each one. I imagine myself in the place of some of the women you write about. When your stories started coming out about Mormons in other places than Utah I wanted to tell you that my husband and I are transplants to Fleming Island, Florida, just south of Jacksonville.

ME: I had to look it up. It seems like a pretty place. You didn't send your name or what kind of devilment you have been up to lately.

*****************************

PRIVATE FEEDBACK FROM mrm53 - Same day

I'm not a swinger or brazen slut. Sometimes what I get at home needs a little boost. I'd rather you used the first part of my email than my name because Fleming Island is going to tip me off as to who I am since I live in Ward 1. Mrm53 is an email account I use for occasions like this one. My husband and I married in 1985. His friend had married my sister. My future husband had joined the Navy and looked so handsome in his uniform. I sort of fell in love at first sight. A couple of months later we were married in the Ogden, Utah Temple.

My sister asked me to live with her and her husband after our marriage until my husband returned from overseas. I was always envious of my sister and had too many alone moments with her husband. Once it started, we were fucking at every opportunity. With his children sleeping in the next rooms he would come into my room almost every night. I would open my legs for him so we could slowly fuck each other for about thirty minutes before he would send his seed into me.

Fortunately my husband and I had decided I would use birth control pills until we settled in a more permanent place. Good fortune there because nothing would have stopped me from fucking my brother-in-law right through my fertile periods.

For several months were thought we were getting away with cheating on my sister. She heard her husband get up in the night knowing I was sleeping alone but staying in full denial that her spouse would fuck his sister-in-law. That was until one night after a particularly rousing fuck he opened the door to sneak back to my sister and found her standing just outside the door. Before he could say anything she punched him right in the mouth with her fist knocking out a tooth and cutting her hand bad enough to need stitches. I drove her to the ER with a story that she dropped a glass in the sink and tried to catch it before it broke.

The ride to the ER was in strained silence. I didn't know what to say. I was caught red handed fucking my own sister's husband in her house. While she was getting stitches I was sitting in the ER room with her and had her husband's cum in me leaking enough to soak my panties. On the way home she finally spoke to me.

"Little sister you might as well keep fucking my husband because as soon as yours gets home I'm going to be fucking yours. It's a sure thing, you can count on it."

"I guess that's fair." Not knowing what else to say.

"I don't blame you for what happened and as long as he can keep up he can fuck both of us."

The next five months were interesting. Her husband work for an insurance company. He used us for stress relief in a high pressure job. Office work didn't use a lot of physical energy so we both got good fuckings with him usually pounding both of us every night. When he could get away for lunch he would come home and fuck at least one of us.

Weekends got us both fucked a couple of times and Sundays were based around him fucking both of us before church and again after getting home in the afternoon. Some nights one of us might slip off with him while the other watched TV with their kids or helped with homework. Most morning he would wake up with his his wife, but many mornings he would wake up with be with me and we'd fuck before he got ready for work.

When my husband's ship returned he had three weeks leave of which he came to Utah for us to all be in the same house before he went back to the East Coast to get base housing for us.. We picked him up at the airport early and he and I rode home in the back seat. I looked forward to fucking my own husband again although I felt I was more satisfied fucking the husband that belonged to my sister.

With both my sister and I satisfied we weren't sure how to work in an extra cock into the house. That answer came the first night. We had just gotten my sister's kids to bed. My husband was sitting in an arm chair when my sister sat on the arm beside him. She changed the whole tone of the visit when she spoke to her husband and me.

"You probably thought this would be awkward, but little sister, your husband knows you've been fucking mine. What you didn't know that before you married him I fucked your husband probably a hundred times and a dozen or so times afterwards. Now what you need to know little sister is that your husband will be sleeping with me ... pardon me ... fucking me, and you will be sleeping with my husband until we decide otherwise.

I think she made extra effort for us to hear the two of them fuck in the master bedroom. My brother-in-law and I pretty well kept pace although it's hard to outpace a man that's just come back from being at sea.

My husband and I only fucked twice the whole visit. We would leave the kids with our parents and go out. But, going out always paired us with the other's spouse. We went to Wendover three weekends together, got rooms with two queen beds and fucked in the same room with the other's spouse. I probably got a little jealous of my sister fucking my husband more that she was jealous of me for fucking hers since we had been doing it for months in her house.

In the casino's or out to eat you would be able to tell we were married, but wouldn't know we were swapping spouses. Her husband finger fucked me at dinner in a nice restaurant while my husband got her off with his fingers. We were in the hot tub by the pool with him fucking my sister as she straddled his cock while facing him. Another Mormon couple joined us and soon figured out he was fucking her by the up and down movements.

The stranger's wife started making out with her husband. His hand went on my thigh and I let him get fingers in me. She moved out of the way and I settled down on the biggest cock I'd even had in me. All three couples were wife on top facing her partner and fucking up and down in the water. They came to our room with us and spent the night. We swapped until almost noon until they went to their own room to rest.

The couple said they traveled to Wendover several times each year to swap with other couples they would meet in hotels. My sister and I with our spouses became kind of accidental swingers for two nights with this new couple before leaving. It was kind of exotic and I did enjoy getting my new friend's huge cock in me several times. We never again shared with another couple, but still fuck my husband thinking of the experience.

So, now my sexual experience was my husband, my sister's husband and a day and two nights with the bigger cock stranger fucking me. The tempo picked up at home as we couldn't get enough of fucking the other sister's spouse after that.

I hear my husband turned off the television. He probably wouldn't approve me of sharing our story. I'll write some more and try to get it out to your soon.

mrm53

*****************************

PRIVATE FEEDBACK FROM mrm53 - November 09, 2015

Hello again. Yesterday being a Sunday made it hard to get alone to write.

I'm pretty sure my husband hasn't cheated on me except with my sister. My sister caught hers cheating once, or I should say with one woman and has used it against him for twenty years when she needs it to get what she wants. The two of us pretty much take cock where we can get it and our husbands remain clueless. That's the main reason I don't want him knowing that I am telling you my story.

So, over all it's be the tradition that we vacation one week here at Fleming Island and one week in Utah. In those visits most of it is staying home and fucking the other person's spouse. We pet and make out like young married couples. When we take little trips like to Wendover. little side trips, or even to the Salt Lake Temple we pretend to be man and wife. Sis and I even swap driver's licenses so our ID's matched our fuck buddy if questioned. I might note that I don't know how many women could claim this, but I've been finger fucked in the Salt Lake Temple twice. It's always such a lovely and peaceful place to visit.

For our third encounter each year we spend another week or so on a cruise ship, visit Mexico, or the islands where we swap partners. In all the situations from the moment we share the first kiss and hug we become the other person's partner for the duration. On the trips after we swap we usually go separate ways as a couple. Sometimes we meet up at night and fuck in the same room. A few things we do as two couples. Most of the time it is getting away from your own spouse and fucking at every opportunity.

Sis and I both have boyfriends on the side. Me so, a lot more than her. While she gets by with a once a month or the like encounter I'm more the several times a week girl. Right now I have two men that fuck me on a regular basis. One of which I am waiting for him to call while I write you this email. That's why I get called the "slut little sister". My husband and I live in a nice subdivision just off the St. John's River. He put in his twenty years in the Navy and now works Civil Service at JAX Naval Air Station. Money is no problem.

Let me tell you one more thing before I take this story back to the beginning. The guy I am expecting the call from also works at the Naval Air Station, but on the afternoon shift. His wife thinks he bicycles for exercise. He rides his bike to a secluded church in our neighborhood. The bike goes in my trunk and I bring him home with me for a couple of hours of fucking and sucking. The other current lover lives on my block. We have trees behind us where we both have gates to the nature area. Any time his wife leaves for lunch with friends, shopping, or whatever he comes to my house to fuck. The main thing to remember is that the woman should never go to the man's house because the wife will detect something amiss. Husbands can lay on cum covered sheets with sperm leaking from their wife and still not suspect a thing.

So, back to when my husband came back from overseas. We spent the time at my sister's house in Utah as previously described. He had on base housing for us which was nice enough, but nothing special. The rest of the units were other young couples or several guys sharing an apartment. Our case was the latter as after you came down a short hallway our door was to the right and two sailors shared the unit on the left.

The first month we barely knew they were there. My husband shared a few beers with them. They were based on a different ship and were on different shifts. My husband and I were fucking at every opportunity as I was happy to get my own man back from my sister even though my brother-in-law had a slightly thicker dick. As we slowed a little, actually I wore him out, I got to thinking about larger cocks and what I got from the stranger in the hot tub at Wendover.

I slowly got to the point that more cock was going to need to be an option. That made me notice the guys across the hall a lot more. When I'd hear them go in or out I'd try to get outside to at least speak. I probably was flirting with them before the flirting became a two way thing. I liked working them up knowing I could fuck my husband when he got home. Things progressed to where I wasn't wearing a bra under a knit top so my nipples poked out and wore shorts that creased into my cunt slit and outlined the shape of my outer lips.

The idea that I was going to fuck one or both of them was just a matter of timing. I knew I was ready and was waiting for one of them to make a move. My nipples would be hard through my shirt and the boys got to telling dirty jokes with me being sure to laugh at every one. I was one naughty little Mormon bride. One of the jokes about a man with a big cock led to Chuck asking me about the biggest cock I had ever tried.

"I don't know, but it was nice." I replied. A wall had been breached.

"Bigger than your husband?" Chuck questioned.

"Yes, bigger than my husband." I blushed a little.

"How much bigger?"

"A couple of inches and much thicker."

"Before or after you married?"

This was the point of no return. My husband was there or aware of every time the guy fucked me. I stared them both down and gave them a defiant look with my answer.

"After ... it was after."

I didn't tell them my husband was witness to it. Both guys were taken back by the boldness of my answer, expecting some kind of lie or non-answer. I continued to stare. Chuck began to grin.

"Any chance you'd be interested in a replay?"

I think we all three knew I was going to let them fuck me whether they had a large cock or not. We were still staring each other down.

"Are you trying to tell me that one of you has a large cock?"

I was still staring Chuck down as I answered. He nodded towards his buddy.

"You'd be asking about Vince. I'm not sure how big the damned thing is, but I've seen him jack it off and the fucking thing is huge."

Chuck was waving his hand at Vince to get him to show me his cock. Vince was hard when it came out of his pants. It was huge!

"What about that baby maker? Is it bigger than your other guy that fucked you?" Chuck pressed the issue.

"Yes ..." I found myself almost breathless.

"Well, it's probably got a hair trigger. He's never fucked a woman before. I'm not sure I've got a condom to fit him."

"No condom!"

Vince blurted out the words. It was the first thing Vince had said since he'd displayed his cock from his pants.

"That's okay" I heard myself answer. " I'm on the pill."

All I was wearing was my shirt, my shorts, and my sandals. With those off I was on one of the beds with my legs spread and my pussy soaking wet. Precum was leaking from the head of Vince's cock. I hoped he'd be inside me when his cum blasted up from his nuts.

"Do you want me to fuck her first to loosen her up?" Vince and I had kind of forgotten about Chuck being in the room.

"You stay the hell away. I'm the one fucking her!" Vince threatened.

"Yeah, you stay the fuck away from me." I added.

All I could think of was the size off the cock easing towards my cunt and how I would handle its size. The blunt head of it smashed against my outer lips. I wiggled until it started inside me. It didn't hurt like I thought it would. Vince kept pushing until the head, a couple of inches, and then about half of him made it inside me. I don't think my husband had ever been any deeper.

"Vince, honey, pull it out a little and push it back in so I can get it slippery and wet. Then we can slide more inside me."

That was working. I wanted it all inside me. Vince surprised us all that he hadn't blown his load in me as he stroked at a pretty good pace. I was cumming about every dozen strokes. I forgot thinking about when he would cum and started wondering if he was going to cum in me. Then we got there!

"Oh, no!" Vince sounded like a little boy in trouble.

"That's fine, Vince. Cum in me. I want your cum in me. Shoot me full of your seed!"

I could feel several strong spurts, then weaker, finally a steady flow of sperm up against my cervix. The force of it had to send some seed into my uterus. I'd never had an orgasm like that in my life.

"Sorry ..."

"Sorry? Why be sorry? I've never been fucked like that."

"I thought you wanted all of my cock inside you."

"We can do that when you get hard again."

I could feel him start to soften inside me. Even soft it was making me have little orgasms just being in me. He wasn't moving, just soaking his penis in my folds.

"Do I have to pull out?"

I looked over at Chuck, now standing naked by the bed. His cock was much like my husband's, maybe same thickness, slightly longer. I would have been all over it if Vince's cunt buster wasn't still lodged inside me. Vince started to get harder. He started trying to fuck me much like a piece of rope being pushed up hill. It was feeling good, starting to swell again. His cum was squishing around, splashing against my very depths.

There was no doubt he was at full hardness and length again so soon. Being not quite nineteen can do that for a man. His balls were probably already reloaded with another splatter of cum for me. He was trying to get that last two inches in. I could feel my vagina stretch. My cervix was letting his cock head nestle in its tiny opening. I realized his nuts were resting against my ass. Vince had a big grin on his face.

"Oh, my God. I'm so full. How big is that thing"

I didn't expect him to have the exact measurement, yet wasn't surprised when he announced his findings.

"It's nine and a half inches hard and right before I cum it grows to exactly ten inches."

The kid fucked me into one continuous orgasm for about fifteen minutes. I felt the head swell and him pop another little bit deeper in me.

"I think I'm getting that extra half inch when you cum."

Vince grunted making me cum hard when his sperm spurted. With his head wedged against my cervix I could feel the wetness of his seed in my womb. Thank God for birth control pills.

Sperm flooded from me when Vince pulled out. Chuck grabbed the sheets, rolling them in a ball and tossing them in the bathtub. There was still a wet spot on the mattress about the size of a small dinner plate. Vince was laughing and I got to giggling at seeing him grab the sheets and toss them.

"God damn it! It's my fucking bed."

Chuck tossed a towel at me so I could sit on the couch. We were all naked. I was leaking, Vince was limp against his thigh, Chuck looked like he wanted to screw me. I looked at his hardon and down and my gaping cunt.

"Maybe you should go first next time. I can't see you doing either of us much good right now."

"So, there's going to be a next time?"

"There's going to be a lot of next times as long as Vince is involved in the next times. I've never been fucked like that."

"You might want to let me fuck you so you know what your husband is going to feel when he gets his turn at your cute little snatch."

"You might be right. It's not so little now, is it?"

I was looking down, holding my pussy open as we all watched Vince's cum slide out onto the towel between my legs.

"I'll fuck you just like it is." Chuck offered.

"Let's fix get something to drink and some lunch. Let it shrink back a little. I'll shower. Then you can fuck me. We can see how it's going to fit."

I wasn't going to tell them that Chuck at about seven inches was bigger than my husband. By 2:30 P.M. I showered and let Chuck fuck me knowing my husband would be home in about an hour. The guy it felt pretty good and filled me with a pretty heavy load. We made plans to fuck again the next day. I showered again and put my husband off until bedtime. I probably should have waited since I was still wet with cum even after the shower and trying to clean myself out inside.

Fucking your husband is a little weird when you know that the two guys that fucked you earlier were, one somewhat larger, and second whole lot larger than what you'd been getting except hot tub guy. Even hot tub guy was small compared to the standard Vince had set. It being ten hours since Vince wrecked my married cunt. My husband didn't seem to notice the difference when he fucked a load into about halfway in to where I had early got sperm into my womb. This may be easier to get away with than I thought.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,498 Followers
12