Flesh for Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand was frantic, and her legs began to spasm as I softly and slowly caressed her breasts. I slid her to the side and leaned in to take her right nipple into my mouth and began to suck. Slowly at first, but as her grunts and groans escalated I increased the suction. When I felt her rapidly tense up I bit down on the nipple and twisted the other. Her body instantly shivered and then began thrashing about with cries of god knows what escaping loudly, incoherently from her lips. I let go and held her tight and moved a hand down to feel her wetness. As she started to slowly come down and relax I inserted first one and then two fingers and began to push in and pull out as my thumb worked her bud. In a matter of moments she began to shake again and her eyes flew open as she creamed my hand and her legs clamped shut. She tried to breathe, but I thumbed her clit again and then pressed down as she let loose a violent shake then collapsed as she passed out.

I slowly withdrew my drenched hand and licked her juices off with gusto. I made sure I got between each finger, the palm, and the back of the hand and as I finished I heard her ask, "My god do I really taste that good?

"Most definitely yes, but unfortunately I have no more to offer. Oh, just wait," I quickly plunged my other hand down and into her dripping wet pussy slid three fingers in and scooped out some of her fluids and then brought them up for her to taste, but then thought differently as I sucked them off and lowered my lips to hers. Ours tongues danced as she sucked her juices. When we came up for air she asked, "What would you like now?"

Well I have felt your lovely pussy with my hand but now I can not wait to let my cock have a turn," I said then added, " If that be your wish. I know my tongue would also love a turn."

She sat up and then stood. "Stand up, and let me undress you."

I did as ordered. She started with my tie, which I had forgotten to remove when I got home the first time. She then unbuttoned my shirt and after each button she gave me a deep soulful kiss. she peeled my sweaty shirt and undershirt from me and tossed it to the floor. She rubbed my chest and giggled as she stopped to twist my small man boob's nipples. Her attention then turned to my belt and pants. She pulled them past my waist and let them fall to the floor. I stepped out of them then she looked at me and laughed. "Tighty Whities?"

"Why yes Ma'am," I laughed. "If not for them you would have been speared to death by now, and I would be trying to explain it to the police," I said matter of factly, trying hard not to laugh.

"Really, so this lump needed such restraint?" she said as she pulled the waistband down and it sprang free. "Oh my, this is a concealed weapon. I do think may just kill me!" she laughed and then as she took it in her hand she cooed, "Let's find out how many bullets you have in this."

She lowered herself to her knees and then tenderly kissed it before licking in and swallow most of my nine inches. Her tongue expertly swirled around my cock as she began to bob her head down the shaft until her gag reflex kicked in. I think this beauty would be able to take me whole in time. As I finished that thought, she let it pop free from her mouth and then walked to the kitchen and brought back a chair.

"Sit. I want to ride you with this gorgeous view behind you."

"Yes Ma'am," I said and quickly obliged while she slowly removed her panties and brought them to my nose to smell.

"Does this excite you," she said smiling wickedly.

"Yes, you have a heavenly smell. One which I love."

"Good," she said. She straddled my lap and took hold of my dick and brought the tip to her pussy lips and before continuing took a deep breath and then dropped on me as it sank in deeply.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooh, it feels so, soooo, damn goooood!" she hissed.

I was in heaven. I had never had a woman who being this tight take me so deep so quickly.

She looked into my eyes and began to rock, but then she stopped and looked me in the eye and growled, "Lift that ass and fuck me hard, fuck me deep, fuck me till we drop!"

She began to roughly bounce on my lap and before long I was lifting and plunging up as she violently dropped, our bodies smashing together sending waves rippling across our flesh. The smell of of sex permeated the room. We slammed into each other harder, faster, and suddenly she came losing control on a drop and when we hit the chair it lost our fight and shattered slamming us to the floor as I erupted violently into her pussy. We laid there still wrapped in each others arms with my cock still rock hard inside her. I wanted to speak, to thank her but I rolled her over off the chair and clear of the debris and pulled her legs up onto my chest and starting moving within her again. Her eyes began to open and a beautifully wicked smile appeared. All she said was, "More!"

I began to pump her harder and deeper with each thrust. The animal desire that this woman had released in me was unknown, unexpected, and absolutely embraced. I was now growling and grunting with a determination to fill her hole and to make her pass out so that I could carry her to my bed, allow my hands to roam her body until she woke and then do it all over again.

Wave after wave crashed over her and through her. Sweat glistened on her wonderfully jiggling tits. Had I had time I would enjoyed suckling them. But I was on a mission. I could not stop. Her moans became one long drawn out, "Unnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Her eyes had seemingly rolled into the back of her head forever. Yet I continued. Flesh slapping and pounding into flesh. Cum seeping from her pussy along my cock and down past her bunghole to the floor. My hair was soaked and was in my eyes but I could not raise my hand. I continued to drive and then suddenly every bit of cum, juice, liquid I had in my body filled her and overflowed. Spent, I fell to the side.

I woke covered by a blanket with the smell of coffee in the air.

"Good morning," Sue said as she raised a cup to her mouth. After taking a drink she continued, "What was that last night? I mean don't get me wrong, it was wonderful, but I have never experienced anything like that before."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked from a sitting position still on the floor, "I hope I did not hurt you. I just, I mean, I had," I had to apologize, "I am so sorry, but, and I am not blaming you, but I have never felt that kind of raw energy before . . . I just, I just hope I haven't hurt you, or scared you away."

She laughed and took another sip, "I am still here aren't I?"

I fell back onto the floor, and sighed, "Yes, thank god, yes."

"But you know, we never got anything to eat?"

I laughed, got up and walked still naked over to my Lady and kissed her on the lips and headed for the shower. "Care to join me for a shower?"

I did not look back but I heard her set the cup down and then heard her feet rush to join me.

12