Flesh: Sacrifice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," she said.

Dani enjoyed her fire-warmed masaco de platano, but conversation slowed. Benitez, who'd been so casual about everything having to do with the Phancha and t'ojsiy to that point, seemed almost as unnerved as Dani herself. And the doctor's discomfort only amplified Dani's own. They made small talk, but after a day of free-flowing back-and-forth, the stunted stories and observations seemed forced. Both Dani and Benitez were focused on what Dani planned on doing that night.

And so, once dinner was through, and Dani had knocked back three bottles of beer that had been allocated to her for the trip, she smiled weakly at Benitez, and disappeared into the tent. "Don't go far," she told the doctor.

"I won't," he assured her.

Zipping the tent shut, Dani realized they she'd have no way of knowing whether or not Benitez actually took the walk he'd promised her. Leaving aside the fact that they were on the Western edges of the Amazon Rainforest and Dani was a bit fearful of what or who might emerge from the jungles, she still hoped that he remained seated at the campfire; as utilitarian as this particular exercise was going to be, Dani was nonetheless excited by the Argentine's proximity. The thought of him turned on, erect, at the idea of her getting herself off in the tent...well...that only made Dani more turned on herself. She hoped that he could see her silhouette, peeling itself out of its swimsuit, flickering in the campfire light against the nylon walls.

Dani extracted the dildo from her handbag. It was big -- that much Dani was certain of -- though not so big as the qolqephichilu Summer had been impaled upon in Aya Pampa. Dani shuddered at the thought of something so large between her legs. The dildo was plain and smooth, maybe a good foot in length and at least two, maybe two-and-half inches in diameter. It was silver, or at least covered in a layer of silver, giving the effect that it had been plucked from one of a naughtier display cases at Tiffany's (Dani pictured Summer giving it to her in a long, narrow, baby blue box). It was without packaging, which meant that it: a) was locally made, and b) had most likely been used previously. There was nothing that Dani could do about this latter point -- she doubted that Summer would have had a dildo laying about that she hadn't put to good use herself. And anyways, it seemed clean enough -- Dani's own fingerprints were all she saw on the dildo's polished surface.

The brunette was naked inside the tent, her swimsuit kicked to one side. She lay back on the scratchy blankets Benitez had gathered for her back in San Eduardo, resting her head on one of the pillows he'd scrounged, no larger than those one might liberate from a commercial airline. She spread her legs, and then, with the silver toy in hand, slowly inserted it into her warm, wet, and welcoming pussy.

The sensation was instantaneous, almost as if Dani's juices had a chemical reaction with the silver. She moaned softly, not quite loud enough to be heard over the crackling of the campfire outside, but enough to express just how deeply satisfied Dani felt at having something between her legs. She had no need for foreplay, no need to "warm herself up." The silver beads on the necklace Summer had given her - the necklace she hadn't taken off since two days earlier - brushed against the girl's bare skin, seeming to kiss it sexually and sensually. Her nipples stood straight out, just as they had been poking through the top of her swimsuit all day. Her pussy was wet -- dripping wet -- and she'd been forced to cross and re-cross her legs uncomfortably through dinner, her body knowing full well what pleasures awaited it for dessert.

Clutching the hilt of the dildo in her right hand, Dani used the butt of her palm to rub against the top of her slit, grinding her clitoris as she plunged the toy into the folds of her sex. She arched her back in overwhelming pleasure, lifting her ass off the ground as she did so. She ran her hand through her hair with her left hand, playing with it, feeling her fingers slip through it. Her right wrist moved rapidly back and forth, playing with the dildo and her own clit at the same time, and built in both speed and force.

She was sweating. Which, given that she had been in the tropical lowland rainforests of Eastern Bolivian for the better part of the past few days, was nothing new. But she was perspiring even more heavily that she had been earlier in the evening, her body's own temperature out of control, and the stuffy environment inside her little nylon bubble helping things not at all. She wished that she was back outside, back in the Bolivian night -- or, at the very least, that she'd left the door flap open for even the smallest of breezes. But, her skin moist and sticky, Dani heroically carried on.

Breathing heavily, and gasping for air, the brunette squirmed and wriggled about on the rough, woolen blanket. She bit her lip, trying to keep herself from making too much noise. Which, all things considered, was ridiculous, given that Benitez, even if he was still within earshot, knew exactly what she was doing inside the tent. A low moan. A soulful exhalation. A soft, but high-pitched whine. Dani was lost in herself, lost in her movement of her right hand.

Though no less turned on and excited than she'd been in the shower the previous afternoon, Dani found tonight's orgasm more elusive. The blanket was scratchy against her back. The heat was nearly overwhelming. Even the smell of Dani's own pussy soon permeated every cubic inch of the tent. But none of these were the problem, exactly; though she'd never used a dildo before, the toy was having the desired effects on her body. Despite the exquisite sensations her cunt was enjoying, and sharing with the rest of Dani's lower body, she found herself distracted, drawn outside the tent in thought, and chasing after a climax that was just out of reach.

Dani would spare no effort, however. It had been a long time since she'd been bedded by the Australian back-packer, and it had been a longtime before that since she'd gone home with one her high school classmates that she'd run into back in Cherryfield. Neither partner had been particularly poorly endowed, but neither possessed the length or the girth of the little, silver lover she now found herself with. For that matter, Dani might have had to go all the way back to Chris Duse -- to whom she'd lost her virginity to in Weinstein Hall -- to remember a time she'd felt so full, so totally engorged. She continued to jackhammer away at her pussy, forcing the silver dildo in and out of her still-dripping slit.

She wondered where Benitez was. It had to have been ten, fifteen minutes since she'd first entered the tent. If he'd left her alone, as he'd promised, there was a good possibility that he'd already returned. She whined again. Was he back? Was he seated at the campfire? Was he listening to her soft mews, listening to her whimpers?

The very thought of the Argentine doctor took Dani to the next level, and her strokes became longer, stronger, deeper, and more forceful. She closed her eyes tightly, and pursed her lips, panting and gasping for air all the while. Her whole body was covered in a sheen of perspiration, and Dani might have been slipping and sliding in a puddle of her own sweat if she had been lying on the bare nylon floor. She arched her back again, lifting her buttocks in the air -- the same buttocks which were still adorned with the yellow-orange handprint from a teenage girl in Aya Pampa whose name Dani couldn't remember. She bit her lower lip, doing her best to hold in a deep-seated primal squeal. But this was the jungle, after all, and Dani had become some sort of wild animal, and she proved to be incapable of holding back as a massive orgasm wrapped itself around her very soul. It started in her clit, as her climaxes had the entire course of her life, a dull, pulsation giving way to more noticeable throbbing, which itself exploded outward and sent sparks of sexual release shooting through her body. Her pussy tightened around the dildo, squeezing her silver lover in a vain attempt to extract its cum. It felt as if electricity crackled between her thighs, as if her very insides had been laced with some sort of drug that slipped into her bloodstream through her pussy, as if the depths of her sex were on her fire. She called out, offering nothing but gibberish and a high-pitched series of uncontrollable yelps. She screamed loudly at her release, cumming fast and cumming hard, like a quick descent from a roller coaster's highest peak.

No matter how far Benitez had wandered from Santa Teresa, there was little doubt that he'd heard her exultations, little doubt that he was now fully aware of her rapture.

Dani had a difficult time remembering an orgasm so intense or fulfilling. She was drenched through and through, inside and out; her hands, her thighs, and the dildo covered in pussy juice, her hair and skin soaked in sweat. The smell of sex hung in the air inside the tent, and a horrified, red-faced Dani D'Annunzio knew full well that she'd have to air it out before allowing Benitez to come in for the night. The girl extracted the dildo and sat up, crossing her legs Indian-style. She ran her hands through her sweaty hair, and wiped perspiration from her forehead and beneath her eyes. Her naked chest continued to heave up and down, gasping for air after the most intense cardiovascular workout Dani had put herself through in weeks. Her nipples were still at attention and rock hard -- adamantine -- and her body flush from the orgasm.

Dani gathered her long, flowing brown hair into a ponytail, and then weakly slipped one rubber-kneed leg at a time back into her black bathing suit. As she got to her feet, hunched over, and pulled the cups up over her breasts, she found that she could hardly stand. Instead of tying the swimsuit's straps behind her neck, which seemed like it would require a reserve of energy that Dani just didn't have at that point, the girl decided to just hold the top in place with her right hand. She bent over and slipped the warm, slimy dildo beneath her blanket, making a mental note to stash it away that night before Benitez came across it. She unzipped the tent's front flap, and exited into the night.

Benitez was not tending to the fire, and was, in fact, nowhere to be seen. Mostly relieved, but at least partly disappointed, Dani padded barefoot through the crumbling remains of the Spanish church and down to the river's edge. The canoe was exactly where they'd left it, the supplies mostly still in tact between the two seats. Though it was dark, and perhaps dangerous, Dani desperately wanted to go for a swim. She was hot, overheated even, and the warm, jungle air offered her no respite. Benitez had told her earlier that evening that he'd never seen an alligator or a cayman along this particular stretch of the Rio Rosa, and Dani decided that, given her current state, that was reassurance enough for her. But, mischief twinkling in her eye, and her swimsuit not entirely all in place, Dani glanced nervously over her shoulder and slipped out of the black, nylon/spandex blend suit, dropping it into the canoe and stepping carefully into the river.

She was being needlessly naughty, she knew, but forgive her if she should be feeling over-sexualized at that particular moment. She rationalized the action by telling herself that the suit was dry, and that there was no need to get it wet; that she just wanted to feel the cool, calm waters of the Rio Rosa against her bare skin. And maybe, just maybe, she hoped that Benitez might join her for a quick skinny-dip beneath the waning crescent moon.