Flesh to Flesh Ch. 01

Story Info
Love can be found in a zombie apocalypse.
952 words
3.45
15.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove my customized R.V. down the road looking for wanderers who were thrown out of Arachnida either because they could not afford to live there any more or because they broke one of their ridiculous rules.I have been doing this job for seven long and hard years, but the apocalypse has been going on for ten. Our nation has been divided and is now a great schism. Between the rich, and the poor and affected. I pulled to a stop when I saw a man dressed in Aachnadian clothing. I grabbed my semi-automatic rifle. I made sure I had my ammo, pistol, and both daggers with me. You can never be too safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I staggered through the woods trying not to attract zombies. That was a difficult task considering that I am weak, hungry, and thirsty, but I made it. I stumbled into the street and saw an R.V. come to a stop. A bronze woman came out of the R.V. She was wearing a black camisole, camouflage pants, a purple jacket, and black boots. Her dark brown, wild, and curly hair was thrown in a pony tail. I would have admired her more but the rifle in her hand is what got my attention. I put my hand on the knife I stole in my pocket. Ready to do whatever it takes to survive. She glared at me then pointed her gun to shoot a zombie, she had perfect accuracy.

"Get up!" She demanded. I got up without hesitation and we started walking.

"Do you want to die?" She asked

"No." I replied

"Then hurry up!" She hissed. We finally made it inside the R.V. As soon as we were inside she locked all ten locks present on her door.

"Get undressed." She demanded. I just stared at her dumbfounded at her request.

"Either you get undresses or you get shot." She sighed. I started to get undressed.

"If you have a bite mark I will allow you these options either I shoot you and roll you into a ditch so he infected can feast on you, or I will leave you on the side of the road to slowly become one of them." She explained as she put on latex gloves. She started inspecting my body first were my arms, back, and chest. She stopped once she saw my partially erected cock. She coughed and continued working until she got to the soles of my feet.

"Bend down a little." she said starting to inspect my head.

"Clear." She said "hand me your clothes." She found the knife I was hiding.

"If you betray us I will personally and gladly give you to the infected after I am done beating you halfway to death." She said giving such a look of hatred that I might have shuddered a bit after she put the knife at my throat.

"All weapons are to only be touched and will stay with me until further notice." She said removing her gloves and throwing them in a trash can full of others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked up to the pale man. I saw one of the infected lurking behind. I shoot it with one shot.

"Get up!" I demanded. He got up with no hesitation after he saw what I just shot. we started moving, but we were moving to slow!

"Do you want to die?" I asked. He was moving as slow as a type two infected person.

"No." He replied.

"Then, move faster!" I hissed. By this time an infected would have heard the gun shot. We finally made it back to the R.V. I locked all ten locks so we were safe.

"Get undressed." I demanded. He just stared at me like I had sprouted two heads.

"Either you get undressed or you get shot." I sighed, this was something I said and had to explain on a daily basis. I did have to shot some people because of it though. Luckily he saved both of us a lot of trouble by just doing what I asked.

"If you have a bite mark I will allow you these options either I shot you and roll you into a ditch so the infected can feast on you, or I will leave you on the side of the road to slowly become one of them." I explained one of the processes, while putting on some latex gloves, so if he was infected I would not have to touch his bite mark. My eyes unconsciously traveled down his naked body. I had to stop myself, hopefully he did not notice or I would be beyond embarrassed. I examined his nicely toned and muscled arms. His back, and his shaved and broad chest. I stopped at his fully erected monster manhood.I coughed to take away any awkwardness. I checked the rest of his body.

"Clear." I announced "Hand me your clothes." He handed me his silvery black clothes. And I found a knife strong enough to impale a human.

"If you betray us I will personally and gladly give you to the infected after I am done beating you halfway to death." I threatened.

"All weapons are to only touched and will stay with me until further notice." I said throwing his clothes at him. And hurriedly walked to the front of the R.V. to hide how red my face looked. Why am I blushing after all this time of looking at other peoples privates, but I get all flustered with him. Whatever! Last time I let my walls down I have been mentally scared. That is in the dark past and I need to help make a bright future for the next generation.