Fleur Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

Without her even having to ask, her lover donned a condom. She got on all fours and presented herself to him in supplication. With a gentle mastery, Julian accepted her offering. He was all at once gentle and strong, a confident and skilled lover. He used his hands as well as his marvelous prick to satiate Fleur's desires. He wrapped his fingers in her hair and tugged at it while he fucked her. Her tits were something to be played with as his cock moved in and out like a piston in a well-oiled machine. Fleur whimpered and groaned and hoped this kind of fucking would go on for hours. Yes, Julian simple wasthat good and she couldn't help wondering how many women he had fucked to achieve such sublime skill. Some of her intelligence was being momentarily washed away on a wave of lustful bliss.

When it came time for her turn, Fleur let herself rise to the challenge of Julian's incredible fuckery. She rode his long cock until she was sure that he might ache from how raw it was, although he never voiced a complaint. Wickedly, she decided that she would leave her "brand" so that Suzanne might know what naughtiness had occurred this day. She secretly hoped that the girl would find it amusing and perhaps demand "tit for tat". Fleur would be only too happy to provide it. Underneath her own writhing, twisting body, Julian's body and face were contorted in a grimace of pleasure. She felt the heat of his orgasm surge deep inside of her and their tryst came to completion.

After a quick shower and approving the pictures, Fleur left Julian's studio, feeling pleased with her work and with her latest conquest. He had insisted that he shoot her again and Fleur agreed. Her confidence was bolstered and she knew that with artistic shots like Julian, she would be able to further promote herself as a dancer and erotic performer. Her new life continued to proceed forward just as she had planned that it would.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12